Mileage starts dropping off fast above that. This 4 door, VIN: 5TFJU4GN8FX089222 Stock: 29830A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-21-2023, Located in Newark, NY / 1,022 miles away from Rutland, ND. Mileage 17,031 miles below avg. When it comes to Ford performance, this truck has taken us to many places and has been very reliable. Had the vehicle ready to go for my test drive. Listed 31 days ago, Alexandria, LA 1,497 cars found. We have 99 Pickup Trucks for sale that are reported accident free, 85 1-Owner cars, and 93 personal use cars. It took a fraction of the time that its taken me in the past to go through the process of purchasing a vehicle. Great performance and ride for a 3/4 ton truck. Search filters. No frills and games here. I found a Honda CR-V at International Honda on Cars.com. SOLD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES AT ALL. Kudos Dearborn. We would recommend Corwin. Only items I have replaced were the backup camera and the power steering pump. We never felt any pressure. Pro's, lots of power, leather seats are comfortable, roomy, reliable, does what you want it to It also seems to handle well in wet weather! You also agree to our Privacy Notice. I have the long bed, turning radius is only gripe. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Alloy Wheels, CD Player, Edmunds.com explains "Still ranks highly with us thanks to its fine performance, spaciou VIN: 5NPEU46F87H285346 Stock: PT405 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Slidell, LA / 79 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA, VIN: 1G1JD5SH3H4133597 Stock: PMT720998A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023, VIN: 1FMJK1H58CEF08711 Stock: 7513B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-22-2022, VIN: 1GCNCNEH8JZ356654 Stock: 21166 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Denham Springs, LA / 9 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. With the most trusted inventory of used cars on the Web, GET AUTO is constantly striving to offer more used car, truck, SUV, and RV listings to help you find the used car of your dreams. Make sure to ask for Arthur! Used Pickup Trucks in Baton Rouge, LA for Sale on carmax.com. Used Trucks Under $10,000 Used Trucks Under $10,000 Radius Model to Trim All to to 1-20 of 6,979 Used Cars Found Save Search 2013 Ford F-150 Lariat - 183,532 mi Featured Harlan, IA - Listed 101 days ago $1,516 below market price dealer rating 1 price drop in 102 days $14,995 $15,995 My only complaint is the placement of the fuel selenoid. I've loved the Gladiator since it came out, but didn't think it would be possible to obtain or worth the switch from GM. The only story here is great prices, honest information, and quality stock. Its still my daily driver and looks basically like when it came off the dealers lot so Im going to try and get another 10 years out of it just because Im sure I probably can. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and financing of the vehicle. 2020 Ford F-150 XLT Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! They are not the closest Audi dealer to me but they are the nicest to work with. Find 583 Best Used Cars Under $10,000 for sale in Louisiana as low as $333 on Carsforsale.com. Used Trucks for Sale in Hammond, LA - Autotrader Great design but could use a bit more horsepower and torque. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Vehicle Details automatic, v8, power windows and locks, lowered, custom exhaust, ac and heat, runs and drives great, has 216000 miles, Call (2**)-3**- VIN: 3GCPCREA2BG362292 Stock: 22926 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-29-2023. Thank you for making the car buying process so easy and enjoyable. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. . Whether long distances or around town, my truck has not failed me yet. Used Trucks Under $10,000 for Sale in . Contact our Used VIN: 5TFTX4CNXFX059404 Stock: 1T53468 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-14-2023, Located in Effingham, IL / 658 miles away from Rutland, ND. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Used Pickup Trucks for Sale near Baton Rouge, LA - CARFAX Highly recommend! These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Would have bought another, but they got to big for my taste. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Cars.com Privacy Statement. This truck (F150 FX4 ) Our entire VIN: 1FADP5AU7EL504455 Stock: 21124 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Harvey, LA / 72 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. We are a dealer to consumer used car website. Fits 5 very comfortably. I contacted them about it and they gladly paid to fix the problem. No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 6 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Lakeland, FL, Used Volkswagen For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Hyundai For Sale near Chattanooga, TN, Used Landrover For Sale near Manchester, NH, Used Ferrari For Sale near Fort Worth, TX, Used Infiniti For Sale near Long Island City, NY, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Truck For Sale near Bowling Green, KY, New Audi A8 for Sale in Pleasantville, NJ, New Chevrolet Silverado 3500Hd for Sale in Mooresville, NC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Think twice about doing business at this dealership, it's all about a dollar. See payment details 29,834 miles Terrebonne Ford (0.8 mi. Coming from out of state, I highly recommend this Dealership. Long beds aren't made for anything above 'easy', imo. Overall good experience with car buying. The whole family can sit comfortably in it during long drives, and it has the power to get out of sticky situations. Im updating my Original Owner After 10 Years review below. LT with LT1 Extended Cab Standard Box 4.8L V8 4WD. An F-150 is the truck to have. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (337) 312-4062 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Paperwork Newly Listed Used 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Cargo Pkg A video walkaround of this car may be available I do a lot of highway miles, but tow trailers, minor off road and lots of construction sites. Used 2019 Honda pickup-trucks For Sale; Used 2020 Honda pickup-trucks For Sale; Used 2021 Honda pickup-trucks For Sale; Used 2022 Honda pickup-trucks; Runs great. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. LS trim. I voiced my concerns of the bad reviews I had read online. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. He met us at the door each time we came to the dealership, whether it was for the original visit to sign papers or just to pick our car up after the Simoniz. Pulled my 88' Toyota 40 miles on a two lane highway. Keep in mind, its not the fastest ride, but it sure as hell is fun to drive. The staff at Weelborg Ford really go above and beyond to ensure that their customers are well taken care of. I have 463,000 on it now. Boasts 21 Highway MPG and 15 City MPG! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. - There are additional matching cars outside your search area. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Search over 40 used Trucks priced under $10,000 in Louisiana, MO. Vehicle Details Murano Platinum, automatic, leather, 2 sunroofs, navigation, backup cam, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives like ne VIN: JN8AZ1MU5EW400318 Stock: 03185 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-26-2022. Would go here again for next car. Find out what your new car will cost. All of this with great humor and warm. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Great service and efficient staff. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. All rights reserved. a virtual appointment! EPA 24 MPG Hwy/17 MPG City! Sport Cars LLC has been in business since 1969 providing Louisiana with great cars and trucks at affordable prices and continues to do so! New Cars. Love my truck! - We value your privacy. Used Trucks for Sale in Alexandria, LA - Autotrader 1-20 of Search over 10,399 used Trucks priced under $20,000. refresh the page. ${award} ${year}, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Extended Cab review, By Rodeo Bullrider from Slinger, Wisconsin, By RENATA STEVENSON MAGEE from Marrero, Louisiana. Used Trucks for Sale in Lake Charles, LA - Autotrader Ive got a 2004 supercharged king cab with the manual transmission, (so the funnest one) and I absolutely love it. Just drinks a lot of gas. By subscribing, you agree to our. 4WD. Great truck. Houma, LA Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. CARFAX One-Owner. Used Pickup Trucks for Sale in Louisiana - CarGurus Browse the best March 2023 deals on Pickup Truck vehicles for sale in Louisiana. I'm hoping this is a start to a long relationship now with Jeep/Chrystler. After picking our options and filling the final paperwork, we were very pleased with our deal. Deserves the hype. Very pleased with the Dan Cummins experience. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. SV trim. *Vehicle Certification and Warranties* * CarFax One Owner Certification * Toyota Certified Warranty (12-month, 12,000 mile comprehensive warranty a VIN: 5TFLA5DB7NX040996 Stock: PU3244 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 02-24-2023, Located in Humble, TX / 1,117 miles away from Rutland, ND. Bought a good looking 2012 Jeep from them and engine light happened to come the next day. Sort by . Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. . We showed her a picture of the Honda CR-V and she stated she would find the vehicle. 47 cars for sale found, starting at $3,900. There was no pressure and everything was explained in detail. As a busy parent I had very little time to spend searching for, investigating and participating in the standard way of buying a car.CarVici made everything easy! This dealership offers Save Search. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Great truck, I'm keeping it even after I get a newer truck or SUV. Usually ends up being about 10. - However, Justin worked with me and I absolutely loved the drive in the Gladiator. They listen and they asked if you happy with how things was going has you was waiting made you feel comfortable and answer all your questions. Service Dept has always given me a great job with customer relationships and service. I will enjoy my pickup truck. Come find a great deal on used Trucks in Louisiana today! He made sure that I was satisfied as the customer and the needs of my newborn daughter came first. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Hard to find those these days. The purchase went great and i didn?t need a second driver because Billy was so helpful. Louisiana, MO. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Used Pickup Trucks for Sale in Louisiana - CarGurus Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Working with Kerry Ford was great. We drove two hours to get there, and would certainly drive even longer if we had to. Want a NO HAGGLE & STRESS FREE Shopping experience. - No mappable items found. Odometer is 3220 miles below market average! Save Search. writing. The cost of the vehicle was what they said. AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale in Lafayette, LA - Edmunds Average price for Cheap Trucks Shreveport, LA: $7,592. Listed 14 days ago, Bunkie, LA Buy a used Pickup for under than $10k in the US. We invite you to browse through over 2,500,000 used cars, trucks, SUVs, and RVs with photos, prices, and detailed vehicle information. Equipment Find great deals on new and used pickup trucks for sale in the United States from trusted dealers in Louisiana (LA). For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Very patient ; kind ; and will go the extra mile to sell you the car if your dreams without pressuring you that you have to do so. It being my first time , I worked with Billy. previous day next day. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. VIN: 3GTU9DED1LG166411 Stock: N23068A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 01-11-2023, Located in Ellwood City, PA / 932 miles away from Rutland, ND. Warning lights -inc: VIN: 5FPYK1F29DB017745 Stock: 7891A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-13-2023, Located in Glenside, PA / 1,196 miles away from Rutland, ND. Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale in Baton Rouge, LA - Edmunds Under 10,000 (245) Under 20,000 (350) Under 30,000 (442) Under 40,000 (537) - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2021 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew RWD, Learn more about this 2016 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4WD, Learn more about this 2022 RAM 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL Crew Cab LB 4WD, Learn more about this 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab LB 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew RWD. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Please vis VIN: 1GKS1KE08DR297955 Stock: 79558 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-04-2023. Used trucks for sale in Shreveport, LA under $10,000 - Auto.com Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. Used Trucks for Sale in Houma, LA - Autotrader Find the perfect used Pickup Truck in Shreveport, LA by searching CARFAX listings. fair value (37) Comparable to CARFAX Value. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. This truck meets all my needs I just love it my wife picked it out for me. Licensed Chevrolet dealership in Hwy 12. I did just spend $250 in replacing a leather panel on the driver's side seat, pretty reasonable. The entire team at Corwin treated us like part of their family. Vehicle Details automatic, 4 cylinder, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives great, has 133000 miles, Call (2**)-3**-1***. He was very helpful, located the car I was interested, and pulled it up promptly. Used 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country Technology Pkg Z71 Off-Road Pkg 62,755 8,470 miles See estimated payment GREAT PRICE Ross Downing Buick, GMC, Cadillac (2.41 mi. Average savings of $1,359. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Get email alerts on this search. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Toyota Details: * Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV pu VIN: 5TFJA5AB7NX010313 Stock: 62501 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-30-2022, Located in Riverdale, NJ / 1,209 miles away from Rutland, ND. I live at about 5,000 elevation. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to This Dodge Ram Pickup has a 4.7 liter 8 Cylinder Engine high output engin VIN: 1D7HA18N86J126430 Stock: 3LP082A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-29-2022, Located in Paris, KY / 866 miles away from Rutland, ND. Best Used Cars Under $10,000 For Sale in Louisiana It went quit working one time, i made sure the motor was cold because the selenoid filled with fuel and when you pull it apart the gas runs onto the motor/manifold. This vehicle emanates grace with its stylish gray exterior. VIN: 3D7LX39C46G148315 Stock: 115819C Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-07-2022, Located in Westmont, IL / 557 miles away from Rutland, ND. I was in route to finish the process; however, the sales manager, being this deceptive individual which he has portrayed, sold the vehicle to another person with the knowledge that I was in route to the dealership which I was coming from a distance. GET AUTO will help you find a used car dealer to make your used car shopping experience as enjoyable as possible. Were able to complete the process on time. After scheduling online, I met with my service advisor, Jacquelyn Osort, for the scheduled maintenance. The 454 has a lot of power, but not so great on gas, on average I get 8-12 mpg. He was very professional, polite, and honored everything he said we would do. No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale in Baton Rouge, LA, Used Certified-Pre-Owned Electric Vehicle, Used Tesla For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Honolulu, HI, Used Landrover For Sale near Charlotte, NC, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Virginia Beach, VA, Used Convertible For Sale near Durham, NC, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Jamestown, NY, Best Buick Encore Gx Lease Deals in Sunnyvale, CA, Best Hyundai Santa Cruz Lease Deals in Grand Rapids, MI, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Save $1,730 on Used Trucks Under $5,000 in Louisiana. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Used cars for sale in Baton Rouge, LA under $10,000 VIN: 1FTFW1RG8KFB67799 Stock: 230437A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-30-2023, Located in Austin, TX / 1,095 miles away from Rutland, ND.
Bismarck Conservatism Vs Traditional Conservatism, Kez Cary Images, Willie Nelson Funeral, Articles U