Mom, dad and her evil babysitter Vick giving her commands. The Fairly OddParents | Fan Theories Wiki | Fandom After the events of 'Its a Wishful Life' a new student joins Timmy class. and A.C. have this sort of seductive/teasing relationship but not worthy of a ship tag, I don't know how it works I just write it, Anti-Wanda (Fairly OddParents) & Original Character(s), Anti-Cosmo & Anti-Wanda & Foop (Fairly OddParents), this was my first ever fic with an OC (a bland one at that), Michael Andrew Spatz (Original Character), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Jorgen Von Strangle/Original Female Character(s), Eugene "Bling-Bling Boy" Hamilton/Susan Test, Ben Tennyson/Original Female Character(s), Scott Hamilton shows up for 2 seconds and then dips, Anti-Cosmo/Anti-Cupid (Fairly OddParents), Timmy also can use magic on her own sometimes, Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner, Cosmo Cosma/Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma (background), I stopped watching around season 9 and I haven't watched in years, This is based off of memory because I can't find a place to watch it, slight crossover with Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. 1K 1 26. He palmed the box in his pocket. (Points Trixie)But you ruined his image by calling him annoying. And Timmy bitten. Timmy's Secret Wish! | Fairly Odd Parents Wiki | Fandom In the future of Fairy World, Timmy Turner has a Chosen One museum erected to him so all of the fairies remember as the hero he was. Cosmo Cosma/Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma - Works | Archive of Our Own After what seemed like long silence, Cosmo stood infront of Timmy and folded his arms. This occurred to me pretty suddenly today. Foop has a nightmare about the pixes trying to kidnap him. Kids were all the over the place, playing soccer or swinging on the swings. | Gakkou Gurashi! Newtron and friends are soon pulled into Timmy's grave situation. And Timmy bitten. Still canon-compliant, but this is a separate take on the FOP 'verse than we see in my "Classic" 'fics ("Origin of the Pixies," "Frayed Knots," the 130 Prompts, etc.). "Now I just have to find someone that doesn't hate me." Foop has to help Timmy Turner to save the world from the darkness and Vincent. The first thing Timmy noticed was Cosmo and Wanda in their human forms, which they used a lot when his parents were not home. The fairies have won against and oppressed the Anti-Fairies for centuries; far too long, in Anti-Cosmo's opinion. Timmy winced as he climbed out of a bush he had (luckily) landed in. His friends in his dimension are all so busy, and he misses the companionship. Timmy Turner (The Fairly OddParents: The Next Generation), The Fairly OddParents: The Next Generation, What Might Have Been in the 2nd Dimension. Yes?Then this is a fanfic on the FOP characters in online classes. Until he came home early to Trixie going down on some guy that she apparently has been seeing for months. Poof is living in Fairy World and attending Fairy Academy. Cosmo And Wanda Stories - quotev.com After all, they're bound by the same rules as regular fairies are. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Consequently, so does Wanda. Fed up, he turns to magic from the older times in an attempt to overthrow them. Oh, and Cosmo's been acting out of sorts. Well they did have a girl, but didn't know it because the child was swapped with Cosmo & Wanda's biological offspring. But sometimes the things that happen in life can hinder their recovery. It's been one year since Timmy had his fairy godparents Cosmo and Wanda and hasn't told anybody his secret. Ahora un grupo de chicas viajara por dimensiones para recuperar sus recuerdos y hacer que el vuelva Language: Espaol Words: 611 Chapters: 1/? Part 2 of Phineas and Ferb in Dimmsdale; Language: English Words: 31,737 Chapters: 20/20 Comments: 1 Kudos: 24 Bookmarks: 2 Hits . Suddenly becoming the first member of a brand new species means complex politics to deal with, a Pixie World to build, a shipping company and a therapy business to manage, and a budding interspecies war to survive. In addition, he and his friends were taken to an enormous wishing well in Fairy World where he can wish for anything he wants for his special day. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (161), The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (70), El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera (12), Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner (33), The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Danny Fenton & Jimmy Neutron & Spongebob Squarepants & Timmy Turner, Yes jimmy and timmy have crushes on each other, danny sam and tucker are in a qpp relationship, Vlad Masters/Original Female Character(s), you guys suggest prompts!! That was 10 years ago.Now one of the heroes, the elder "boy" genius and crew, are off to visit Jimmy's maternal great-grandfather in a sleepy Oregon town for the summer. Wishes by xx-Oscena-xx Recommended by unknown20troper (Rewrite of my very first fanfiction, so please be gentle!). One-Time appearance(s): Larry Martin, Gwendolyn Martin, Murray Martin, Matthew Martin, Myles Martin, Mitchel Martin and Felicia Martin, Guest stars: Robin Atkin Downes as Larry Martin, Courtenay Taylor as Gwendolyn Martin, James Arnold Taylor as Matthew Martin, Robbie Daymond as Myles Martin, Josh Keaton as Mitchel Martin and Alison Brie as Felicia Martin. The chaos Poof causes could be part of the reason why so many fairy children are sent to the real world. In episodes where Timmy rapidly becomes an adult, he nearly loses his godparents because he's skipped right past the part he's being groomed for. There was a reason Timmy was able to keep his godparents and -brother for so long. This is a jimtim fanfics, Jimmy neutron and Timmy Turner. i dont think ive ever written this much smooching?? Timmy: That's a great idea! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. As the kids grow up, however, unaware of their potential and surrounded by absolutely no magic, they will eventually become completely mortal. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for marketing purposes. That's cool and all but what does that mean? Anti Wanda wasnt well to begin with, but the stress of parenting Foop makes her even worse and causes her to get Magical Burnout. 15-year-old Timmy Turner doesn't actually need a babysitter. YYouve gotta help him. Timmy was an average kid. He misses the excitement of his days as a boy genius, now just a normal adult genius working in his lab. Crocker is not Timmy's brother. Nothing is happening, and paths are not crossing. In the episode where Timmy wishes he were Vicky's babysitter, Cosmo & Wanda are reassigned to Vicky. Face it: Timmy looks a lot more like Cosmo than either of his parents. Luckily he receives a call from a company all the way out in Retroville on a job offer, which kickstarts a catalyst of events. and others. is an episodic fanfic series based on The Fairly OddParents! Shipping | Fairly Odd Parents Wiki | Fandom While Timmy and Tootie celebrate their wedding anniversary with their friends, the kids wonder what Timmy's life would be like if he was married to one of his other girlfriends instead of Tootie. What trouble will this cause? There was a reason Timmy was able to keep his godparents and -brother for so long. Wanda poofed the lamp back off. Timmy breaks down and Vicki, unlike her normal self feels responsible, for what happens to the boy. I mean, yes, I know that that's probably against Da Rules, Cosmo and Wanda already have a son (Poof) and Timmy will probably loses his fairies by the time he graduates high school or makes it past his first semester in college but if I'm being honest, I don't care what Da Rules say. She tortures and torments him until one day things change. I might change it. Foop and Anti-Sunny created a potion that weakens fairy magic, but makes anti-fairy magic stronger. She laid down in a more comfortable position. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Timmy, Chlo, Cosmo,Wanda and Veronica go to Africa for a little stay and they will encounter new friends but also old friends and a old enemy from Timmy. But does Vicky alone make Timmy, a middle-class white male, more deserving of fairy godparents than kids who are starving, who are homeless, or who are criminally abused? tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Tommy and Tammy accidentally burn the hot dogs at Timmy's barbecue, and have to find replacement hot dogs before they're grounded. He pushed himself up slightly on his elbows and looked around the room before a soft smile graced his lips. Because of a Fairy Shortage, Timmy is forced to share his fairies with a little girl named Chloe Carmichael But someone is preparing to revenge against Timmy Turner and his fairies in secret. You mad scientisting down here again? Timmy was peering over his shoulder, as if that would get him a better view of whats under the microscope.Jimmy jumped, Jesus, Turner- He shook out a hand to dispense the jittering nerves, You have got to stop doing that.. It read: You've been warned, don't complain. When Chloe wishes that Timmy shall be altruistic but Cosmo makes mistakes Timmy is punished by cupid and clean his house when he was in a certain section he spills a power full love potion on himself. Because even now, being older, out of elementary school and without the need of a babysitter, he still attracted trouble like a magnet. How will everyone react to it? and others. Vicky was called up to babysit on her way to a party. I mean, those guys are the textbook definition of neglectful parents. Show Timmy playing his new game on his Ditztendo Pee. An unknown creature to even Anti Fairies escape Anti Fairy world, going to Earth it kills Timmy Turners parents. Cosmo | Quotev Anti-cosmo Stories - Wattpad : I refuse to feel bad about it. Fairyoddparents Stories - Wattpad When an evil force threatens the world, and must be stopped. A few kink stories centered around Fairly odd parents,cause I can.Had to upload twice so. He went to an average school, made average grades (Bs on good days, Cs on bad ones) and had average friends, until Timmy opened his eyes one Saturday morning and was thrust into a world of dimensional travel, talking sponges, and missing fairy godparents. You know, the time that we could be on our phone the whole class and wake up one minute before class and go to sleep right after? Trixietang Stories - Wattpad And Mrs. Turner has openly spent Timmy's college fund on stuff for herself several times. It's a race against time as Timmy is slowly turned into a anti child. Ahora un grupo de chicas viajara por dimensiones para recuperar sus recuerdos y hacer que el vuelva. We are not going to let you go so easily." Cosmo whispered. goes Timmy as he watches blood spew out of Cosmo's urethra. Might be closer to M rating. Fanfic / The All New Fairly OddParents! (WIP) - DeviantArt Who made him that way? The Fairly OddParents: The Next Generation - Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki On a subconscious level he feels robbed of greatness and resents being made mortal when he should have been superior. Timmy Turner | Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki | Fandom Everything is as it should be. Also NO Fairly Odd Parents. Timmy walked through the front door, to find a note waiting for him on the coat rack. ", - the question i asked everyone who was about to proofread, Chloe Carmichael & Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma, A.J. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Yes. Anti Wanda and Wanda are doing a lot better since they got Magical Burnout. Never enough. Posing as two pencils in one of Timmy's backpack pockets, Wanda and Cosmo smiled over up at Timmy. Timmy's eyes widened in surprise before slowly close. Just some random one shots for an under rated Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Oddparents ship that I like. And that's why, in my universe, while Mr. and Mrs. Turner are in jail due to severe child neglect, Cosmo and Wanda adopted Timmy. Work Search: This fanfic is also a sequel to The All New Fairly OddParents!. On top of that, Mr. Turner is no better as one episode has him telling Timmy that if he had to be miserable because of Timmy's letter, then Timmy has to be miserable as well. From now on, Anti-Cosmo would satisfy Timmy as long as his whim lasted, and he could return to his normal, happy life, and forget those dark and shameful secrets. Think Homer and Marge Simpson from The Simpsons if they weren't yellow or if they were fairies. Not too many Anti-Cosmo stories to read . His plan was to lounge around a do nothing but a surprise visitor ruined that plan. Timmy wants to invite Trixie in a party in his house by the help of a Intermediate. Poof Cosma & Timmy Turner - Works | Archive of Our Own
Remote Alaska Fishing Lodges, Stargazing Bubble Dome In Texas, Articles T