When youre wearing a fitted baseball cap, make sure youre keeping an eye on how far youve progressed by looking at the top of your head. Once the shape is set, leave the cap out in the sun to dry. You can always bend your bill to curve more, or work it out flatter if you need to. He is a proud supporter of his local team, the Toronto Blue Jays, and loves to explore the history and culture of the sport. Should a man bend his baseball hat brim and if so what is an - reddit Spray the brim of your baseball cap with a water bottle and begin to slightly bend the brim. While some straw hats have a wire in the brim which can easily be bent and shaped, other types of hats require more work. I prefer to just force them with my hands, but you can also roll it up and leave it in a coffee mug or something overnight (or so I hear). It's a common practice among members of the motorcycle community. It's a 5-panel trucker cap, so it's not really intended to be shaped in any other way. In addition, the bent up brim gives the wearer a more confident, cool, and relaxed attitude. Soak the crown of the ball cap in hot water and then wear it until it dries. What is the best way to store a bent hat brim? This process is time consuming, but can be worth it for the desired look. Please do not bend the peak. Alright, then let's talk about the bent brim a little bit. Today, there are many types of baseball caps available including snapbacks, velcro, and even skateboard designs. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. People without a sense of origin wear the hat as the new style after 2005, seldom bending the brim in a "on field" cap style. Should You Bend Your Hat Brim? - Hats | Style Guide | GQ Should you leave the sticker on your snapback? Closest thing I could find was this cap, but the logo is different from the one you want. Question: How To Bend Fitted Brim - BikeHike New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. . //amzn.to/3zUuHwIC. Should You Bend Your Hat Brim? They can either be metal or reinforced stitching. it's starts with that, it looks brand new, right? LFBs have an affinity for sports, although they are usually snowsports, moto-sports or any activity that puts the collarbone at risk. You can do this by holding the hat over a pot of boiling water or by using a steamer. Some hats I only rock backwards and I find a bent backwards brim looks odd . Why do people wear flat-bill baseball hats? You're better off buying the style of the second cap if that is how you want it to look. Crochet Sun Hat Pattern scroll to get the free pattern & tutorial The free crochet hat pattern comes in 2 brim sizes, 6 wide brim (the yellow hat) and 5 brim (the blue hat).Sun . By the early 20th century, all professional baseball players were required by league rules to wear a cap while on the field. Wrap it around a baseball with a rubber band, and you'll get that perfect classic look. } They all started out flat, but with wear they would floop down to a curve as the material wore out. After World War II, the flat cap became popular with students at American universities. Kind of like the standard structured New Era caps nowadays: you can kind of "dent it", but it'll pop back into form. It takes about 2-3 minutes to bend a hat brim. Some people prefer the look of a flat brim, while others like the look of a bent brim. The HFB often works at restaurants and ski resorts between band gigs and social engagements every night of the week. How do you get white residue off black tiles? WAS: $22.00 *. Style Editor Will Welch sits down with legendary Just Don hat designer, Don C, to answer the age-old question: should you bend your brim or not? You can always bend your bill to curve more, or work it out flatter if you need to. Finally, a flat bill is helpful for people who suffer from alopecia (hair loss). To bend or not to bend, its a tough question. It is possible to curve a flat brim cap, but it requires a bit of effort. All those hats started out as flat brims. listeners: [], Hey Everyone, I'm really interested in buying this hat (http://head-down-eyes-up.myshopify.com/products/1776-hat) but I hate the way flat brims look, but love the logo. by Jessy Williamson | Feb 16, 2023 | Equipment. How do you slightly curve a flat brim hat? Hats used to be a statement about who you are. The LFB sports a brim as flat as the day it was purchased. It really comes down to personal preference. spider palps. A hat is a great accessory for any outfit. $20.00. Mens Brimmed Hat Styles | Dick's Sporting Goods The SBB is often made of mesh (trucker hat) with a brim that is slightly bent or curved and faces forward. Enter a Melbet promo code and get a generous bonus, An Insight into Coupons and a Secret Bonus, Organic Hacks to Tweak Audio Recording for Videos Production, Bring Back Life to Your Graphic Images- Used Best Graphic Design Software, New Google Update and Future of Interstitial Ads. Shameless self-promotion: Hat and mug available in the AoM Store. How long does it take to bend a hat brim? 33 of the 72 responses chose this combination, 46% of the sample. You can use a stove an iron or a hair dryer to fix a bent hat brim. Cowboys took it to a whole new level as cowboys tend to do. They have a large selection of music only familiar to other LFBs and they often drink PBR and Fireball. Press J to jump to the feed. How To Bend The Brim On Your Hat In 6 Simple Steps It takes about 2-3 minutes to steam a bent hat brim. Listen to music from Should You Bend Your Hat Brim? Make sure that the crown-side of the brim is facing the steam to avoid damaging the leather sweatband on the underside of the brim. Question How do you shape a baseball hat brim? - PBSF Baseball "To much time on my hands now that hay season is over, so I started rounding up my boyfriend's cowboy hats to clean. To learn more, including how to shape a straw or palm leaf cowboy hat, scroll down! Can You Bend Snapback Hats? - Bliss Tulle 4 Whats the best way to break in a baseball hat? Can you wet a bent hat brim? How To Bend A Hat Brim - BikeHike Bending the brim of a baseball cap can give it a unique and stylish look that complements any outfit. My guess is that the second cap is structured too, but since it's already in the shape you were looking out obviously it wouldn't be an issue there. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. After a few minutes you should start to see the brim of the hat starting to soften.Once the brim is soft you can start to shape it. They can wear a cap without worrying about the hat getting messed up during a performance. To do so, you will need to soak the brim in hot water for several minutes. In this case, 83% of readers who voted found the article helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. What happens if you rip the bill off a baseball hat? Also, it hasn't got the trucker-style mesh like the two caps you listed. Should you use a hat blocker when bending a hat brim? Their laid back attitude comes in handy when things go awry. and I'm seeing a lot of rappers lately do the bent brim. To revisit this article, select My Account, thenView saved stories, To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories, Guys, we're seeing bent brim baseball caps. Click to reveal 27 people declared for only one side of the debate. If you decide to bend your hat brim, be sure to do so carefully and slowly. Making clothing less intimidating and helping you develop your own style. These were known as "chickenshit caps". Aside from flat bills, most hats are sold with a slightly curved bill that can be molded to be more curved, if you want. I'm here with the legendary Don C designer of Just Don hats. This article has been viewed 421,758 times. Bend it to your liking, or not all. I always bent and tucked it in on itself, soaked it in water, and froze it to break it in. Curving the brim of a hat is a simple process that can give your hat a unique look. There are several different methods that can be used to bend the brim of a baseball cap, and each method has its own advantages and disadvantages. Through the first 214 posts, 72 posts definitively expressed a preferred method of Brim, Sticker, or Both. Step #2: Under faucet, wet the top and bottom of brim only using hot water. All those hats started out as flat brims. Just by hand, I don't bother with soaking or stuffing them or anything like that. Hats are often from Patagonia, a favorite brewery or a powerful statement of localism such as Hot Tomato or Insert local Bike Shop Here. You can find a hat thats perfect for you at Elevate Promo, whether youre looking for a client or an employee to work for you. As soon as you hear that popping sound, stop stretching. Government of Ireland Masters Scholarships 2023 + MBA Entrance Scholarships at Ryerson University, Canada 2023, 2023 MasterCard Fully Funded African Scholarships at University of California, Berkeley, How Much Health Points Does A Wither Have, How Do You Donate Food And Medicine To Camp Rdr2, Proudly powered by Newspack by Automattic. The brim of a hat. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. Nobody's gonna question the authenticity of your hat, and it's not like it cost $400 where you won't be able to sell it once you remove it. A curved brim would look out of place on these objects.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'moodbelle_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_8',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-moodbelle_com-medrectangle-3-0'); The flat bill is also useful when trying to avoid being identified by their hairstyle or facial hair. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I dont think flat hats look good on anyone. How To Curve Your Hat Brim Could be totally wrong here but I recall some interview with an early 90's hip hop act explaining this when fitted hats got popular. Is this too long? Brims can be rolled on one or two sides or all around. For the bent brim, I think of like baseball players, Like Dale Murphy, and he'd wear like the same. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Bending a flat brim : r/hats - reddit This only works on wool or cotton hats. Last Updated: March 29, 2022 One of the most popular ways to customize a baseball cap is to bend the brim. This is my preferred method. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The crown is the "peak" of the hat. Your IP: If you're still now sure how you want your brim shaped, study cowboy hat retailer catalogs or online sites to see the many ways brims can be shaped. Should You Bend Your Hat Brim? - last.fm The term "baseball cap" comes from its origins as a garment for men to wear while playing baseball. Approved. How to Make a Fitted Baseball Hat Conform to Your Unique Cranium. HOW TO CURVE THE BRIM OF YOUR HAT *TUTORIAL* - YouTube Once the felt is soft enough, shape the steamed portion, let it cool, then steam the next portion of the brim. Wrap it around a baseball with a rubber band, and you'll get that perfect classic look. [ img]://lf.hatworld.com/hwl?set=sku. Can you use a straightener on a bent hat brim? I want it to look more like the style of this one (http://head-down-eyes-up.myshopify.com/collections/hats/products/1985-bbd-curved-bill-hat). Then, repeat the steaming and shaping process until youve shaped the entire brim. So join celebrities from 2 Chainz, Stephen Curry and Channing Tatum to Amy Schumer, Kendall Jenner and Kate Upton for a look at the best in pop culture. Why do people flip up their hat brim? Is It Ok To Bend A Flat Bill Hat? - Bliss Tulle Yeah, and then it perfectly looks like worn, So, it does seem like in the past couple months. (204 reviews) Good price for a large- brimmed hat. Another, not so much used method is to place your hat in something oval, like a mug. The flat brim is like, straight up gangsteresque. We also offer a variety of resources for baseball players, including tips on hitting, pitching, and fielding. After the hat (or portion of the brim) has soaked, pull it out form the basin and shape the brim. this, although wearing a flat brim doesn't make you look like a white rapper, unless you wear it like this. The information was. Baseball caps have been around since 1884 when Thomas Jefferson Newberry created an oilcloth design that was later sold by Stetson Manufacturing under the name "Cotton Cap". Jessy is an avid baseball fan and writer for the popular website, Baseball Writes. The sweat marks, broken in, kind of disgusting-looking. Wrap it around a baseball with a rubber band, and you'll get that perfect classic look. If you wear a hat that fits properly, the brim will contour a little to your natural curve. forms: { Never leave your western hat in a vehicle during the day. You can lightly re-shape the crown of a felt or palm leaf cowboy hat. 5 What happens if you rip the bill off a baseball hat? should you bend it or should you leave it flat? Got a New era hat do I leave the sticker on? Do I bend it? CONNECT WITH GQ Web: http://gqm.ag/GQVIDE0S Twitter: http://gqm.ag/gqTWITTER Facebook: http://gqm.ag/gqFACEBOOK Google+: http://gqm.ag/gqGOOGLEPLUS Instagram: http://gqm.ag/gqINSTAGRAM Pinterest: http://gqm.ag/gqPINTEREST Tumblr: http://gqm.ag/gqTUMBLR The Scene: http://gqm.ag/gqTHESCENE ABOUT GQ For more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier mens magazine, providing definitive coverage of style, culture, politics and more. Once you've reshaped the brim . On these I bend the brim. Should You Bend Your Hat Brim? - Hats | Style Guide | GQ You're looking at an A-Frame Snapback cap. . Dont worry, your hat wont fall apart. After I did this with my Oilers cap, it fit like a glove. Aside from flat bills, most hats are sold with a slightly curved bill that can be molded to be more curved, if you want. Assessing the hat situation of today Id have to say not much has changed. In conclusion, people wear flat-bill baseball caps for many different reasons, but most of them involve trying to look different or being able to see where they're going more clearly. How to Break In a Baseball Hat | The Art of Manliness This look is linked with those born after 1990, ranging from club goers to skaters. It 2 weeks you have a work of art. wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. You can use a hairdryer to help the brim set in place. The original hats were made of cotton or wool fabric with a metal buckle or pin in the back of the cap to secure it on the wearer's head. Felt hat shaping is done using steam. Snapbacks were designed with a flat brim for a purpose, and they might look incorrect or uncomfortable if bent. To shape a cowboy hat that has a wire in the brim, you can simply bend the wire until it takes on the shape you want. You also want to make sure the curve is symmetrical that the trough of the U sits right in the middle of the bill. To make sure the brim stays curved, you can use a clothespin to hold it in place. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. It is also difficult because the two front panels of the cap are made of thick material in order for it to keep that high crown shape. Thank you. If youve decided to start wearing a cowboy hatwhether for aesthetic or practical reasonsyoull need to shape the hats brim. It takes about 2-3 minutes to fix a bent hat brim. 6 Is it possible to make a baseball hat fit? Slowly fold the brim until it's bent in the shape you want. Ad Choices. Style Editor Will Welch sits down with legendary Just Don hat designer, Don C, to answer the. })(); Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Donald Glover: From Baseball Player To Award-Winning Actor, Stay Informed About Baseball With Baseball Tonight Scoreboard Podcast, Making Your Baseball Bat Stand Out: Stamping A USA Logo For A Patriotic Touch. Place a large softball underneath the brim of the baseball cap and bend the brim a little more to conform around the softball. The term hat brim bent up is a popular phrase used to describe the style of the brim on a hat. 55 Likes, TikTok video from homiefadez (@homiefadez): "How to bend your hat brims @Ashamad @CAP_CITY.ONLINE #howtobendbrim #astos #houstonastros #notxashamad #fittedcap #homiefadez #hatgame #fittedhats #brim". Your email address will not be published. New Era does make baseball caps in that style (even fitteds) they are called low crown caps and they come pre-curved. - Hats | Style Guide | GQ 1,075,444 views Jun 17, 2015 Just Don hat designer, Don C, helps answer the age-old question: Should you bend your brim or. Can you bend a flat brim? - Non-Ski Gabber - Newschoolers.com And since tattoos and face paint are often used by musicians, having a flat bill allows them to better perform their instruments without being distracted by the hat's shape. Make sure you leave the stickers on for this. Wrap it around a baseball with a rubber band, and youll get that perfect classic look. My dad used to wrap it around a water bottle some how or fold it and tuck the bill into the back strap loop if that makes sense? You can store a bent hat brim by hanging it upside down. 3 Ways to Shape a Cowboy Hat - wikiHow Wrap the band tightly around the brim and let it rest for a couple of days. 2023 Cond Nast. Sign up for wikiHow's weekly email newsletter. Yes you can steam a bent hat brim. Just bend your gangster just a little bit. Hats are often from Patagonia, a favorite brewery or a powerful statement of localism such as "Hot Tomato" or 'Insert local Bike Shop Here". Step One: Take a Container Next time you have a Chinese takeout, remember to save the plastic containers as they come in handy to bend the brim of your hats. Some people prefer the look of a flat brim, while others like the look of a bent brim. This happened to me a few years ago. Can Flat-Brimmed Hats Be Curved? - MoodBelle Before you get started: remove any stickers. I prefer to just force them with my hands, but you can also roll it up and leave it in a coffee mug or something overnight (or so I hear). Carolyn Gayden started writing about fashion and make-up because she found that the beauty industry wasn't being completely transparent with their ingredients, or how the products are tested on animals. No hassle and leaves a long-lasting, well-formed curve in your bill. original sound - SleazyWorld Go. The sun's warmth will cause the leather sweatband to shrink within about 20 minutes, even on a cooler day. How do you restore a cowboy hat? - houseofpentoel.net-freaks.com If you've had this palm leaf hat for months and it has started to lose its shape, you can use these steps to reshape the hat to the form you prefer. Press J to jump to the feed. On the battlefield, you will face off against your opponents flat brim and curved brim in The Holy War: Flat Brim vs Curved Brim. Should I bend my hat brim? Snapbacks were made with a flat brim for a reason and can appear wrong or awkward if bent. (Slight Brim Bend) The SBB is often made of mesh (trucker hat) with a brim that is slightly bent or curved and faces forward. So I think it's guys just trying to like. In today's video I show you how to curve/bend the brim of your . Not sure if you are asking about shaping the crown or the brim, but both can usually be done just using your hands. Honest question, didn't that style originate because it made it easier to steal hats if the style was for the hats to look new? Obviously, you can bend the brim to your liking. Use steam on a felt hat or soak a palm leaf hat, and gently pinch the sides of the crease together. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0b\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0b\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/de\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/de\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b6\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b6\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-11-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-11-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-11-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-11-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4b\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-12-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-12-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4b\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-12-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-12-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-13-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-13-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-13-Version-3.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-13-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-14.jpg\/aid704477-v4-728px-Shape-a-Cowboy-Hat-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"