Best vacation ever. The Jailisco is more geared towards the younger crowd and the Vallarta is the family resort. From there you can enjoy the rest of Puerto Vallarta as you like. We always appreciate that there is not a huge uptick in price when you book at the Palace versus the other two RIUs - not so much the case in some locations, like Cabo for instance. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico | All Inclusive Hotel Puerto Vallarta Save. I enjoy the 'just a notch better' service, the feeling that you are never crowded and the other assets that Sue C. mentioned. One has swim up bar , adults only. If your budget will handle it, go for the Palace. The kids club at RPP consists of a tiny (6 foot diameter?) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The heart of this Riu Palace Pacifico is the beautiful, freshwater swimming pool. 1.RIU Jalisco (opened 2004), 2. Which could be noisier depending on where your room is located. We were in that frame of mind the first night we got to the Riu Palace Pacifico and said to each other we should get in the pool at least once, just so we can say we did it. That still makes me laugh! Theres always something going on here, although not all of it was provided by the resort. The Palace is much quieter, better food, better service, smaller so less activity. HOTEL RIU PALACE PACIFICO - Resort (All-Inclusive) Reviews & Price ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103119641', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta with TUI earlier last week and did so in haste due to what happened with Thomas Cook. I have seen this question being asked many times, but my question isn't "which is better?" The following information is for the Palace which I prefer, but will apply mostly to the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? So were we! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-116242021', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');riu vallarta change its pool? Will likely . Hotel Riu Vallarta - UPDATED 2023 Prices, Reviews - Tripadvisor If you or older or younger. If It's Tuesday, It Must Be "Riviera Market Day" in Nuevo, how far is puerta vallarta/downtown from nuevo vallarta. This resort is 24-hour all-inclusive: all meals, snacks, non-motorized water sports, unlimited domestic and imported drinks, 24-hour room service and . Riu Palace Pacifico All Inclusive | Nuevo Vallarta - Funjet Beautiful oasis - Review of Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico, Flamingos ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115547954', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');RIU Palace Pacifico. Now grated I visited the Palace prior to the pandemic and the Riu was during the pandemic in nov of 2021 so maybe that changed things at the palace too. Any Beach restaurants in Nuevo open to public? I personally think that it is well worth the extra money to stay at the RIU Palace. There are 3 RIU hotels on the same beach, all within walking distance from each other. 280 pesos will get you to the Malecon which I do advise that you walk and enjoy. Can I or anyone else on this forum help you with more information as to what you are interested in. Nice hotel, didn't get the room we booked. - Review of Hotel Riu Palace Riu Palace Pacifico In Puerto Vallarta: Is This All-Inclusive Resort Riu Vallarta is undergoing a massive renovation and rumor has it that there may now be 4 pools. Will definitely go back! - Review of Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico All of them had plenty of choices and the food was actually really good. more. They take pride in the resort and it shows. Floors # 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 will be extended to even with floor #1. Re: Riu Palace Pacifico or Rui Vallarta. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit. The Palace is nice for adults but has little for children. They got rid of the 2 large pools , one with slides , and put in 5 smaller pools. Hi John I dont really care what they do except to change the bathrooms - that tub situation is so badly designed! Elverta, California. I posted pics with my review "Truly Amazing" check them out and see for yourself. Hi all, We'll be there this month for a week and appreciate if someone can give any info on the following: - Is room service part of the all-inclusive option or do you have to pay for it. This is mostly evident in the common areas, which elegantly blend pre-war European opulence with luxury oceanfront resort (the lobby alone exudes more of a palace-like . Thanks for the quick response. Hotel Riu Vallarta | All Inclusive Hotel Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit Do you have children with you. It does run a little older crowd but still family friendly. over a year ago. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-70758032', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riu Jalisco waaaay back in 2007, so things may have changed a bit since then (plus, I believe they've had a fairly recent refurb.) Talk me in or out of Villa del Palmar All Inclusive. For reasons already stated (air conditioning, more comfortable seating, smaller hotel, larger rooms). We have answered in this other thread/question. Answer 1 of 4: We are booked for the beginning of November for the Riu Palace Pacifico! As to the interior design, it has not been fully designed as of yet. Ive been to both and when I was at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? But is a very distinct possibility. Your main job is simply to relax and enjoy your vacation. Do they have any idea of when in 2023 and how long it will take? What an incredible way to spend an evening watching the sunset and spotting whales in the distance! We are arriving around 3pm, will there be food available to eat? If you dine at the Krystal, which I think that you must, you can even dress just a bit toward the top, not required, but usually enjoyed. 19. Perhaps something like is at (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Just about to book for Next January cant decide between the two hotels. - See 6 152 traveller reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. Jalisco is the most busy, more rooms, more people,more children. My stay at the Riu Palace Pacifico was just a month or so ago (end of September). We found out today we have been "upgraded" to the Palace and was wondering about the pool situation, from the photos it looks like there is just one huge pool? Av. Food is good in both locations, again I think just a bit better at the Palace. Floors # 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 will be extended to even with floor #1. Great Stay - Review of Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico, Flamingos, Mexico Riu Vallarta - Puerto Vallarta - Riu Vallarta All Inclusive Resort ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-17423085', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');RIU Palace Pacifico is pretty awesome. Were going in 3 weeks . Is somewhere open for late lunch? The service is hands down the best we had ever had. (I two have stayed at Riu properties on 5 different occasions.). No steakhouse/buffet on the water any longer, just a snack bar there now. If you want a party atmosphere at a cheaper price go to the Vallarta, if you want a classy 5 star vacation, go to the Palace. YCY9395ou and I both love the huge Olympic pool, but with a pool of this size maintenance is a nightmare. Snorkeler is correct on the dates. I wrote those as soon as I got back so I can share that info with others on their way there! Hoping the answer is Yes. Privacy Statement Differences between Riu Palace Pacifico and Riu Jalisco? Riu Palace Pacifico or Rui Vallarta - Nuevo Vallarta Forum Great place to relax with only a few small issues - Review of Hotel Riu I had the pleasure of speaking with the GM and other RIU personnel. At the Riu, you can do that like a boss. more. The high quality service and professionalism of its staff make Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico the perfect place to spend your holidays. We will also have kids between the ages of 7-11 coming with grandparents which one will provide the best atmosphere for everyone to enjoy? We've enjoyed the Jalisco very much. No Disco, you must go to the Jalisco or Vallarta to use theirs, about 5 block walk South. Why pay for more if you aren't going to use it? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Average hotel - See 6,152 traveler reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. We have booked for the Vallata but am wondering if the Palace may be more appropriate. Save. Fronting Riviera Nayarit's popular Flamingos Beach, guests are treated to 24-hour room service, romantic wedding packages, a wide variety of upscale restaurants and bars, inspired . Does it get really loud at night? No Riu Palace Pacifico review would be complete without mentioning an appreciation for how well-maintained the resort is! When we traveled, they had suspended room service due to covid, but under normal conditions, thats available, too. They may be great hotels, but we havent stayed there and this review is only for the Palace Pacifico. Our Riu Palace Pacfico review answers all the questions we had before going and will help you decide if this is the best resort in Puerto Vallarta for you. Now RIU Jalisco at night is a different thing entirely. Questions on Riu Jalisco vs. Riu Vallarta? Also, your husband will be required to wear long trousers at a couple of the resturants in the evenings. If I can be of more assistance please either ask on this forum or you may PM me. If you plan to spend a great deal of time away from the hotel most assuredly book the Vallarta. Alternatively, you may use, Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit. Closed at least two perhaps 3 days or more. Re: Differences between Riu Palace Pacifico and Riu Jalisco? We stayed at the Palace in March of this year and visited the two other Riu hotels. Snacks are available 24/7. Riu Vallarta - Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive 24 hours - Call Toll Free: 1-888-774-0040 or Book Online. With everything done for you, all you have to do is eat whenever you want and sit in the sun. Everyone is waiting for the remodel of the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? If you want to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and leave . I have already made my Dec 2023 reservations beginning 4 December. You can't go Wrong with the Rius. This means you literally dont have to leave the resort the entire time youre there! For more information you can consult our Vallarta travel guide. The Vallarta has more rooms which equals more people. Is it easy to get a lounger by the pool and on the beach? Riu Palace Pacifico - Nuevo Vallarta - Riu Palace Pacifico All HOTEL RIU PALACE PACIFICO - 258 Photos & 126 Reviews - Yelp A rather expensive evening, but one that you ight truly enjoy is Rythums of the Night. Yes, just one large pool. We also like the layout and facilities of the Palace. I had the pleasure of speaking with the GM and other RIU personnel. I have answers to quite a few questions and will do my best to answer any that. If you have young people, then the Vallarta would be good, as Disco. Thanks to the employees, its not only beautiful, but the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. All Rights Reserved. Im so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay as much as we did thank you so much for leaving a comment to let me know! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103057556', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta, but maybe just the bad luck of our timing. Heres whywe recommend flying Southwest Airlineswhenever possible. We are planning a trip to Nuevo (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I call that v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n. Just beyond the pool is the Playa de Flamingos beach, and its one of the best beaches in Puerto Vallarta. You can play volleyball, do gymnastics, catamaran, kayaking, bodyboarding, golf and many other water sports at the beach. The restaurants and staff are the best I have ever encountered. Guests who cause annoyance to other customers may be expelled from the property. Free self parking is available onsite. Yea! On your 2023 reservations. How important is this to you? With a stay at Riu Palace Pacifico All Inclusive in Nuevo Vallarta (Flamingos), youll be a 4-minute drive from Nuevo Vallarta Beach and 6 minutes from Playa Bucerias. Have stayed at the RIU Palace Las Americas in Cancun, so know first hand what makes the Palace line different - all rooms are jr suites (you will have to pay extra to guarantee an OV though), 24 hr room service, beach and pool side drink service, more of an upscale atmosphere. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103056350', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta may have some improvements, maybe AC in Lobby? We are a couple in our 50s we enjoy exploring, we definitely plan to do excursions, Whale watching trip, Malecon and Bucerias and further. Or will I wish I spent the extra and went to palace? I couldnt agree more! A big plus for us is the superb air conditioning in the beautiful lobby and bar area of the Palace. Taxis are inexpensive. Are the waves at the hotel big enough to Boogie board? Working on Jan. PV but Mr Bezerk dragging his feet. Each morning, they raked the area in front of the resort. When youre looking for Riu hotels in Puerto Vallarta, dont confuse this one with Hotel Riu Jalisco or Hotel Riu Vallarta. A cab ride into Bucerias is 105 pesos and about 280 pesos to the Malecon. The new legislation also prohibits reception from exchanging dollars for pesos. A must is visit Bucerias town to the North,5 min. Jalisco has been redone over a year ago, so Now the new Modern Riu colors all pink,purple,black and Stainless steel. We are flexible with our dates would it be better to wait for February for warmer weather. Answer 71 of 77: I just returned from a nice visit to RIU Palace Pacifico. Taxes and gratuities are also included in the price of your room, although tipping housekeeping and wait staff for a job well done is always appreciated. Guests at the Riu Palace Pacifico are given exchange privileges with the nearby Riu Jalisco and Riu Vallarta (dinner excluded). Riu Palace Pacifico - Nuevo Vallarta Message Board - Tripadvisor We are actually going to be getting married down there with just our immediate family. This will be done for two basic reasons. Riu vallarta vs riu palace pacifico - Nuevo Vallarta Forum If you havent already, but sure to read my posts about getting an Uber at the PV airport and also my run down on getting a beach massage. The Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico (24h All Inclusive) is located in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, and is undoubtedly our most luxurious hotel in the area. No Disco, you must go to the Jalisco or (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Bookings are on request and will be reviewed by the relevant destinations sales department. Talk me in or out of Villa del Palmar All Inclusive. Opulence redefined, this all-suite resort provides the perfect escape for luxury travelers and couples looking to tie the knot. 611 helpful votes. Speaking of airfare, have you looked into how youll be flying to Mexico? Galeria Vallarta and Galeria Flores are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cruise Ship Terminal and Flamingos Golf Club. Alternatively, you may use, Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit. We have 2 adults (30ish), 2 young adults (20ish) and 2 toddlers (4 and 6). Save. Differences between Riu Palace Pacifico & the Riu Vallarta I would be glad to provide more information on more hotels or on the RIUs if I had more information ie. Read certified reviews for Riu Palace Pacifico on Monarc.ca. If you stay at the Pacifico, you can use the facilities at both Jalisco and Vallarta. The Palace is a new resort and is absolutely immaculate. But before you change I would wait unless you have to do it sooner just to see what the Vallarta has made for the changes. Palace is a step up,all Suites, room service. The 'dark cave' bathrooms in the rooms are high on the list to become well lighted showers. I have always stayed at the Palace and this is why I like the Palace more. Your children will have a ball with other children in the RiuLand programme where crafts and sports are just some of the leisure activities organised by our entertainers. As I stated earlier I already have reservations beginning on Dec 4., 2023 Advice is that you want early Dec make reservations now. 1.RIU Jalisco (opened 2004), 2. We stayed in the Riu Palace Pacifico jacuzzi suite and I cant say enough good things about it. Youll look past the landscaping and water fountains, past the beautiful pool area, through the palm trees, and right out to the Pacific Ocean. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Great Stay - See 6,154 traveler reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Currency exchange service: due to the new laws enacted by the Mexican government, we hereby inform you that we will not be able to accept cash payment for stays or services in dollars. Magdalena. Differences between Riu Palace Pacifico & the Riu Vallarta The (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-17448712', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riu Vallarta (right after it opened) and it was very nice. Which hotel would you say is the noisiest? The Palace has a nice area overlooking the ocean to get married in. If youve read my Riu Palace Pacifico review this far, you already know Im going to give this two thumbs up. If you want to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and leave behind the stress of everyday life, this Palace offers you the best facilities to cater for your every need. Hotel Riu Vallarta offers free Wi-Fi in the common areas, a pool . If you stay at the Pacifico, you can use the facilities at both Jalisco and Vallarta. RELATED: How to Get a Beach Massage in Puerto Vallarta. There is one Large condo complex inbetween the two sister resorts. Need a Grocery Store for Long-Term Travel to Nuevo? The malecon in PV is a 30-45 minute (depending on traffic) cab ride from either hotel. There will be more activities for the kids to do and they also have slides and such at the kids pool where as the Palace does not. Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit. As many of you know this has been a constant problem and has often been displayed in La Peninsula Dining room as well as other areas in the building. Complete walkthrough of the RIU PALACE PACIFICO HOTEL, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, including unique aerial views.See it all in one video: beach, swimming poo. I am sure that ou will be in the area several times prior to that visit. I hope that I have helped. Any other information that you think is pertinent. Buffet is similar at both, activities also. Word is that (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? pool and a backyard style swing set. Taking all that has been mentioned into consideration I would recommend the Palace. We haven't stayed here before but have at the Riu Vallarta and the Riu Jalisco. I feel that this will be a better way to get any information across rather than one long dissertation from me that only reflects the areas of concern to me. Riu Vallarta; Riu Jalisco; Riu Palace Pacifico Vacation Store Miami; Accommodations; Restaurants & Bars; All Inclusive; It didn't bother me too much as I don't usually go, but had I brought my college-aged kids it would have created a big problem. RIU Palace Pacifico questions - Puerto Vallarta Forum more, Reply to: Renovation - RIU Palace Pacifico. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111209556', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riu Palace Pacifico or Rui Vallarta, Also any tips on taxis or local transport hints or tips, Would appreciate some guidance or any other hotel suggestion, According to Tui its 28c will we need a cardigan in the evenings. If you delete the number of children staying in rooms with parents (If it does go adults only) and the occupancy would not increase that much.
Pittsburgh Pirates Charity Bags 2021, Top 10 Brainwashing Techniques, Ponca City Now Obituaries, Sentinel Lewistown Obituaries, Articles R