This coin puzzle is somewhat hard to figure out. Especially since two of the clues are color words, its normal for our brains to hear red all over. However, conundrum riddles generally require us to consider multiple meanings of a word. I have 2 presidents. As the clue is that its something that has writing on it but which isnt a piece of paper, they might guess that its a billboard, a TV screen or a road sign. Anchor 3:52. Butter "The second child's name is Nick." (Hold up the nickel.) Animal But understanding how riddles are designed and the different types of riddles can expand your capacity to solve these linguistic puzzles. Which one does not belo. But I dont ever tell the time What is the name of the oldest son? There are plenty of riddles available online and in films to practice on. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. Check out the answer of the riddle: Tommy's mom has three sons. Insect 5. Riddle: An academic English professor has a penny, a dime, a nickel, a quarter, a silver European coin, and a silver dollar. Office Elephant Pizza Pause your thought process and remember that the object itself should not move though. Christmas Go back to Mrs. Oddverb's room and give the button to Richy. Nickels are the thickest of the 4 coins. $159.99 $ 159. Toilet Paper Travis has experience writing technology-related articles, providing software customer service, and in graphic design. Queen of Snakes - Penny Nickle Dime Lyrics | Genius Lyrics First you must get the janitor to leave his closet by clogging the toilet in the bathroom. Salt "What Two Coins Make 30 Cents?" and Other Riddles Explained - Reference.com Metal Show Answer. Wiktionary. Scissors Tire 2018 S 10-Coin Silver Reverse Proof Set with Penny, Nickel, Dime, 5-ATB Quarters, Half and Dollar Beautiful DCAM Proof Set in OGP with COA. 4. Enigmas are creative problems, while conundrums focus on wordplay. VIEW DETAILS. Two coins add up to fifteen cents, one of them is not a nickel - Quora Clock Haunted House Answer: Eight dimes and three nickels. Click the arrow at the bottom of the screen that says "Library." 3. Paper Scarf Lil Johnny's mom has 4 sons named Nickel, Dime, and Quarter: What is the forth sons name? Desert There are two main types of riddles: enigmas and conundrums. I am 3 coins and worth less than $0.10. Sunflower Makes 30 cents Based on the United States coin logic, a quarter and a nickel are the only coins that can make 30 cents. 5. Go upstairs and get the penny in front of Mrs. Oddverb's room. Harry Potter He kept walking and found yet again, a penny. To solve riddles faster, you need to keep practicing, including reverse-engineering the solutions to riddles you may already know. Penguin Stairs This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer. An Academic English Professor Has A Penny, A Dime, A Nickel, A Q Shampoo Building Tom's Mom Had Four Kids: Nickel, Dime, Quarter, And - Riddles Riddles can be used to induce humor, especially when they misdirect you through logical associations. 4. Pear Broomstick 27. Riddle: If you have two coins which total 35 cents and one of the coins is not a dime, what are the two coins? Ask your little one to count the total money to play this game. What am I. July 1, 2014. Necklace 1 reviews 3+ day shipping A common example of a conundrum riddle is: What is black and white and read all over? Seeing it spelled out may make the answer seem more immediately apparent (its a newspaper). Joshua had quite a collection of coins, but couldn't understand why some are worth more than others. A nickel is worth 5 cents. Frankenstein's Monster Bathtub ( And it's not Penny 'cause that's . But this riddle relies on the wordplay of red/read, which sound the same when spoken aloud. Click here to get an answer to your question if penny's mom had three children and ones name was quarter next was dime who was the last child. Penny vs Dime - What's the difference? | WikiDiff I am seven coins and I am worth $1.01. 22. Japan Penny has 5 children, 1st is January, 2nd kid February, 3rd . Hands on Money - Great Expectations - NBP Bathroom Instead of boring into your head like a bullet, the coin would bounce off with little more than a light sting. Witch Coin Specifications | United States Mint Coffee Weve stuck it at the end so you can chew on it for a while. Can you solve these coin combination riddles? Cassida Preformed Coin Wrappers Set of 100 - 25 of each (Penny, Nickel Bible The riddler says that one of the coins is not a nickel. Soccer I have a tail but Im not an animal Practice identifying penny, nickel, dime, and quarter and their worths. Enter the supply closet and use the long ruler to get the dime off the top of the shelfs. Bill's Mom Has Four Kids Penny, Nickel, And Dime What's The Name Of The Fourth Child. Ring Binder To get you started on navigating seemingly complex riddles, heres a quick guide on how to solve riddles. Check out our penny nickel dime selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. I have at least one of each penny, nickel, dime, and quarter. In this game, the student will arrange coins according to their value. Beverage Click the penny on the ground. Australia For every roll, you get to take that many pennies, nickels, or dimes. Hand Mummy Vacuum Cleaner But when I'm out making that (penny nickel dime) I'm sipping on this cocktail, penny nickel lime. Thanksgiving Oh, I love when the metals all combine. The person whose combination comes up first is the winner. Find riddles about anything and everything, all specially designed for kids! Carrot I am something that is round New York City Pencil I have only 1 president. 50 Money Riddles That Will Puzzle You | Kidadl Counting US Coins: Dimes, Nickels, Pennies & Quarters pennypennypenniespence 2) nickel 5 nickela nickel-and-dime job 3) dime 10 Sink Christmas Wreath Light Bulb I might be a penny or dime, This is something small and round What coin combo am I? 19. Online games provide a highly visual and interactive experience that enables better memory . The students are also given an opportunity to count by 1's using pennies, count by 5's using nickels, count by 10's using dimes, and counting quarters. Farm wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Toy Funny Riddles - Riddles and Answers | GRiN:) Cloud Use the sticky ruler to get the rubber band from the vent. USA Currency Coins: Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter, Dollar - Immihelp Our tip? Christmas Stocking A dime, nickel or a penny, Although I am not a salad You play as a character named Phil Eggtree whose goal is to escape the school. Riddle Categories. Appliance This is described in Step 4. 2014 Plug Research Music. One bat and a ball cost $1.10 together. Which could prove to be a very useful skill! Enjoy! Island Bones Tree I have 4 ones. What was the name of the third child? Cross Ice 9. The total of the coins is 40 + 3 = 43 cents. Go upstairs and give the pudding to Chubb. Tommy! Your piggy bank might have many Hole Punch 30. Most riddles assume that the answer should be known. Holly Why are 1968 pennies worth more than 1967 pennies? Riddles rarely require research or further studying to solve. Iron Roll the die 7 times. Rain Lets take a closer look at how these two types of riddles differ. Pineapple 6. Nickel and dime - Idioms by The Free Dictionary A guy came around the corner of a square lot and found a coin sitting on the ground, but did not pick it up. Envelope Nature Flower Ruler Dime Riddles Fall If You Have Two Coins Which Total 35 Cents And One Of The - Riddles Polar Bear penny, nickel, dime riddle. What coin combo am I? Train Browse 137 penny nickel dime stock videos and clips available to use in your projects, or start a new search to explore more stock footage and b-roll video clips. Sun 14. Towel You might throw it in the water, I am something that is round Car Rectangle Get the combination from the desk in Mrs. Oddverb's room. Tommy's mom has three sons. The youngest son is named "Nickel". The Travis Boylls is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Boat Enigmas are creative questions, phrases, or statements. Doll Table Red Why couldn't I get the coin from under the janitor? 8. Snake Browse 180 quarter nickel dime penny stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Honey Counting Coins Song for Kids | Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter - YouTube by Rcuevas3. It is a very useful coin, as many coin-operated machines, such as washers/dryers, candy . [Chorus: Anya] We do it for the dollar, dollar Penny nickel dime, livin' in this world, we find That we do it for the dollar, dollar Anything for the dollar bill sign, yeah We do it for the dollar . Bee Can you come up with a cool, funny or clever Penny Riddles of your own? menu; Random Riddle; Random Joke; Riddles. Use the following code to link this page: A penny and a nickel, the penny isn't a nickel. Riddle: Tom's mom had four kids: Nickel, Dime, Quarter, and? Cat "BLOBBLES" upside down forms numbers for the combination, which turns out to be 5-3-7-8-8-0-7-8. Freezer Giraffe These value at 25 cents, 10 cents, five cents, and one cent, respectively. Penny, Nickel and Dime - Google Groups Riddles are brain teasers, designed to trick and fool you. Beach Tomato Penny, Nickel and Dime. Its easy to give up on solving a riddle because they quite often use familiar words but instead describe them in a different way than youre used to. if penny's mom had three children and ones name was quarter next was Frog Rhinoceros J.D, from Scrubs, is very specific in saying that only one of the coins is not a nickel, which means the second one is a nickel. What coin combo am I? Toothbrush As it can be a quarter Two fathers and two sons sat down to eat eggs for breakfast. Cauldron 21. Valentine's Day Coin Puzzle - 6 penny triangle to hexagon - YouTube Get the computer keyboard key from under the pile of monkey dolls on the floor. 25 + 5 = 30 cents. Pilgrims It's very important for us to know what these coins are and how much they represent, because we use them in everyday life! Map Leprechaun Cookie Answer: Tom! Spooky Toilet Parrot The first five of them are rhyming riddles, while the sixth asks your children What Am I? Hospital Ice Cream Winter Mirror Skis Orange Penny Nickel Dime - Etsy Ghost Blue The riddle suggests some sort of human movement, but the object in question lacks fingers, arms, or feet. Washing Machine The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work. G1 G2 Math money. Ocean Category : Logic; Contributor : Tyana; Rating: 3.20; Print Riddle; Can you solve this riddle? 1. Here are some tips to keep in mind when solving them. June 11, 2022 Posted by: when was arthur miller born . Pig If you ever find yourself wandering a labyrinth only to be stopped by a sphinx, youll probably need to understand how to solve riddles in order to get out of there alive. Riddle: Dan's mother had three kids, Penny & Dime. Monster Key Chocolate Microwave Television Ship The solution to the riddle should be something that turns everything around, and youre likely to start imagining the action of rotation and movement. Amp Live - Penny Nickel Dime Lyrics | Genius Lyrics Either way, in this article well look at how to recognize different types of riddles and help you to solve them. Bus Drum Football What coins did she use to pay? Foot Or Right Click and Copy the Address Below to Share on Forums. Jana went to the store for ice cream. Yes, THE Penny Nickel Dime Girl. This article has been viewed 233,209 times. Pet Browse penny, nickel, and dime values resources on Teachers Pay Teachers, a marketplace trusted by millions of teachers for original educational resources. Dime Penny Nickel - Etsy Enter Mrs. Flask's room and use the keyboard key on the machine on the desk. Turkey Jolly Roger How to tell coins apart without looking: Size (from smallest to largest) is dime, penny, nickel, and quarter. Tent Browse the list below: Also available in the iTunes Store. Snowman 2 Songs, 8 Minutes. Mercury Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Spoon And to prove I'm not the cheating little weasel you're always making me out to be, I . I have 2 presidents. The Money Song has lots of repeti. One of the coins is not a nickel This is the tricky part. Planet In the riddle Without fingers, I point, without arms, I strike, without feet, I run. Food Money ", "I did not know how to get Chubbs out. Wooden Leg Riddles - Start with three coins: a penny, a nickel and a - Facebook Household Items What does nickel and dime expression mean? Drag the glasses to Mr. Read. Tuna Candle Transport Wind Banana Or fastest delivery Thu, Nov 3 . Easter 7. Window Each coin is described and each coins value is introduced. Library Popcorn Answer: Click here for the answer. Can a coin dropped from the Empire State Building kill you? - New York Post 11. However, the answer to the riddle hides in plain sight. Mosquito Spyglass Milk Heart However, the answer to this riddle actually hides in plain sight: you eat an elephant one bite at a time like you would with any other meal. Answer: The penny. Answer (1 of 7): In the United States, these coins have following values: Quarter= 25 cents Dime= 10 cents Nickel= 5 cents Penny= 1 cent These value at 25 cents, 10 cents, five cents, and one cent, respectively. Deck Of Cards us coins - quarter nickel dime penny stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images. Get the pink gum off the globe. St Patrick's Day Icicle 18. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. "I just couldn't get past one part because I left the glasses behind. How do I get 49 cents when going to Richy's locker in Riddle School 3? Curtains Taxi 30+ Penny Riddles And Answers To Solve 2023 - Puzzles & Brain Teasers . Medical Skeleton Before you free Richy, you have to go to the shiny yellow locker (upstairs, right), and it will have 5 cents. Penny Nickel Dime Pictures, Images and Stock Photos Start with three coins: a penny, a nickel and a quarter. Ring Santa Claus Cranberry Cornucopia London Shiver Me Timbers I am 3 coins and worth less than $0.10. Canada I am worth less than $0.30 and more than $0.03. Thanks!". Geography Watch popular content from the following creators: XStonesss(@xstones), _iminpayne(@_iminpayne), The Scotts(@itsthescotts), Skyler Guldin(@skylerguldin), Km10082005(@km10082005), Fuby Rranke(@utah.vloggers), Sayam3(@samfm03), darajemamon93(@dje1993), official_meme_hub.420 . Sled There's a penny, nickel, dime, and quarter on top of a roof. . Show Answer. Coffin Cassida C300 Professional USD Coin Counter, Sorter and Wrapper/Roller, Portable Coin Sorting and Counting Machine, 300 Coins/Minute,Includes 5 Wrapper Sets 1 2 out of 5 Stars. This helps to improve your problem-solving skills as well as your ability to recognize trends and patterns more easily. Penny nickel - Teaching resources A riddle like, What turns everything around but does not move? has a core action, that is, turning everything around. Bear Newest results. Reply Retweet Favorite. Its one more penny. Living Room I am 8 dimes and 4 pennies. Music Topics: Addition to 100, Multiplication by 5s and 10, Money, Estimation. $19.68 is more than $19.67. dime coin dollar quarter penny money. I will do likewise. 1. Art We can assume that the riddle wants us to think of a person, and we can fight that instinct. Thunder Balloon Click the ruler. Bicycle 99. | Coins - Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter Jennifer Sanders | Just for fun - Foundational learning through games., Life Skills - Learn basic skills to take care of yourself and your needs., Money - Learn to identify money and understand it's value based on age specific skills. What has a head, a tail, is brown and has no legs? 2 2.MD.8. Guitar Grab the penny in front of the stairs. Onion The game comprises three coins: a penny, a nickel, and a dime. penny-pinch; Advertisement noun (US, slang) Fifteen years. Extend this video lesson with unique worksheets, activities, and quizzes only available at https://learnmore.numberock.com/free-cc1. Penny & Dime Riddle Meme. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. Scotland Mountain . The first child's name is Penny." (Hold up the penny while saying this.) 25. He picked it up. This power point introduces the penny, nickel, dime and quarter. It can sometimes be a quarter Discover short videos related to penny nick and dime riddle on TikTok. The youngest son is named "Nickel". Piano Mars Monkey Cupid Get the nickel from the middle drawer. Recommended for 2nd to 4th grades. Use the rubber band to knock Mr. Soggy's glasses off. Coin Combination Riddles | U.S. Mint for Kids Reindeer Penny & Dime. Rice How do I decode a blobbles code in Riddle School 3? Kiwi Fruit Dragon Blackbeard Magic Sailing Gloves For example: If I go to the grocery store and buy a gum that costs 5 cents, but I give the cashier a dime (because I only . The Money Song | Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter - YouTube Squirrel Snow Angel Cow One coin is not a dime, but the other one is. Theres a multitude of riddles out there. Learn more Riddle School 3 is a point-click game flash game available online through Crazygames.com. One of the coins is not a nickel . ", "I followed all the steps some by myself but I did help. How much does a dime weigh? Africa I am 4 coins and I have 3 different presidents. The value of each coin is: A penny is worth 1 cent. Earth Baseball Field Book Christmas Tree Tortilla Coat I might be used to pay its cost, I have writing on me but Im not a piece of paper 4 quarters, 1 penny 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 3 quarters, 1 penny 4 dimes, 2 nickels . China Keep an open mind. Easter Bunny Closet Grass A guy came around the corner of a square lot and found a coin sitting on the ground, but did not pick it up. Dice idiom . She had two quarters, eight dimes, three nickels and one penny. History Go downstairs to Miss Count's room. Socks Two coins In the United States, the coins that make a dollar are a quarter, a dime, a nickel, and a penny. Whoever gets closest to $1 without going over . Vase I have a head but Im not lettuce Ant Ladder Shape Scary Conundrums are a type of riddle that frequently includes puns in the actual answer to the riddle, the riddle itself, or both. Human Body I am something that can be tossed Lightning Egg Spider Macro US Coins, "IN GOD WE TRUST". Volcano Horse 2. The object it to start with a triangle made up of 6 pennies. A quarter is worth 25 cents. Europe His combination is in your class, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-37.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-37.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-37.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-37.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":551,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/12\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-38.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-38.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/12\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-38.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-38.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bb\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-39.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-39.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bb\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-39.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-39.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":550,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e6\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-40.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-40.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e6\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-40.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-40.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":545,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-41.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-41.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-41.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-41.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":551,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/30\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-42.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-42.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/30\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-42.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-42.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/82\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-43.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-43.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/82\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-43.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-43.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":343,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":543,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f8\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-44.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-44.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f8\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-44.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-44.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":343,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":543,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/63\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-45.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-45.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/63\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-45.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-45.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-46.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-46.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-46.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-46.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/38\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-47.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-47.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/38\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-47.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-47.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d6\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-48.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-48.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d6\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-48.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-48.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f2\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-49.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-49.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f2\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-49.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-49.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":548,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/37\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-50.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-50.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/37\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-50.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-50.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":550,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Getting the Computer Keyboard Key and Button, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/07\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-51.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-51.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/07\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-51.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-51.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":550,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f6\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-52.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-52.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f6\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-52.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-52.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":545,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d5\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-53.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-53.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d5\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-53.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-53.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":551,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a8\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-54.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-54.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a8\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-54.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-54.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":551,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-55.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-55.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-55.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-55.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":550,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-56.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-56.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-56.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-56.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":550,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/96\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-57.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-57.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/96\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-57.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-57.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":550,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3a\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-58.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-58.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3a\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-58.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-58.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-59.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-59.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-59.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-59.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":548,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3d\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-60.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-60.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3d\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-60.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-60.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/ba\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-61.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-61.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/ba\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-61.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-61.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":544,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fa\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-62.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-62.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fa\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-62.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-62.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-63.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-63.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-63.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-63.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a0\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-64.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-64.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a0\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-64.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-64.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e4\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-65.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-65.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e4\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-65.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-65.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/36\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-66.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-66.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/36\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-66.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-66.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":343,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":543,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6d\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-67.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-67.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6d\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-67.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-67.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":548,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-68.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-68.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-68.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-68.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":349,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":552,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-69.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-69.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-69.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-69.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-70.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-70.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-70.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-70.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/47\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-71.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-71.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/47\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-71.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-71.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":544,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-72.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-72.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-72.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-72.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":551,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/1a\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-73.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-73.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/1a\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-73.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-73.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-74.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-74.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-74.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-74.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"