of the Messiah, Messianic prince I was just speaking to him that He is the one that release wealth to whom he pleases. All of those colors were in Josephs mantle. (4) Blessing and cursing cannot come from the same mouth so when you opening call or write peoples names, Ive put a line where you did, and then say derogatory things about them followed by the most anointed vision from the Lord, nobody will listen.because Jesus wouldnt do that. I believe that while Miriam was anointed (she was a prophetess) she didnt have a mantle. You dont sit under the producer because that is not where you are now. Deep level of Intimacy with the Lord. But God can tell you what it means and set you at ease. (the Spirit of the fear of the Lord, hes not taking credit). When I got home I said to the Lord, if this revelation is true then you need to show me in the story of Joseph the 7 Spirits in operation. 26Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyones chains were loosed. Passing the Mantle and the Anointing. This was a theater that holds about 15, 000 people. Solomon wrote the wisdom books of Ecclesiastes and Proverbs. I am at my cross road and this word has taken me over, I truly carry this anointing but I need deliverance to walk in its fullness; the enemy is ensuring I look the opposite of this with all I have and the wisdom and excellence on my life I am broke.. And I even repent and ask father for forgiveness of mismanagement but more over the eyes of my understanding is open and for sure I know the enemy is at work.. You cant short change the process. I believe this gets fought by the enemy so badly that to make it to maturity with this you have to truly consecrated and sold out for Jesus. Because its her mantle. So David fought about 9 battles, thats not counting all the running he had to do from Saul or even Goliath. We also know that David was also anointed King before King Saul died. Required fields are marked *. God works with generations so a lot of the things you are praying for your children may be the ones to complete it. I love it when everyone looks up the scriptures for themselves and read it. The note was anointed with deliverance. Esther didnt open her mouth until the moment was right. This has really blessed me! Even though David was anointed to be king and he later got the mantle of the king, he still didnt build the temple because that was not his assignment. This is what the Apostles did when the Holy Spirit came upon them. The Anointing, the Mantle and the Glory PDF - Zoboko.com and dix makes me realize Why you said that the mantle is rare (even in the body of Christ).not many are able to follow or pursue their God given purpose and assignment bcux of the ease (Freedom) & Time that they lack. Joseph practiced servanthood for yearsfirst, he served his father, then Potiphar, then the prison wardenbefore he received the mantle of rulership God destined him for. let me look for the 1&2 articles on mantles anointing then Ill come back to this onesmore .much blessings, may God grant your peace and happiness as you serve him always. For those of you who are reading this and you believe you have this mantle but at the same time you see that you have the enemies of the mantle operating in your life. I will now make preparation for it. So David made abundant preparations before his death. Thats all we really see. I forgot about it and from time to time I would think about it and I would then go online and listen to Pastors preaching about Joseph in the Bible. And then, he wore the garb of a servant. But, there was more going on here. I like shopping in Big Lots and there is this one cashier that really doesnt like working. Im thinkingIm facing my fears! 5. They need YOU to love them (now that will preach! This teaching and prayer has immensely blessed me and is leading me forward in my prayer and time with the Lord. 21But afterward you wouldnt have known it, for they were still as thin and scrawny as before! 37Josephs suggestions were well received by Pharaoh and his officials. They dress how they see themselves, they are it before they become it. If we have everything exactly the way we want it would we carry out the purposes of God? So the entire time until David became King, Saul was acting under the mantle with no anointing. Why is that? 1. Maybe only one person where it was mature and in full operation and others where it was still in infancy stage. Baptized around age 10 or 11 after I felt it was calling in front of my congregation. Do you know those wealthy people who say they have no intentions of leaving their wealth to their children, instead they will give it to charity? Later, Joseph became a trusted slave, promoted and given charge over all his master Potiphars estate. Hi Mike, I guess you could ask God for a mantle but you are going to need training and mentoring in order to use it. No, he killed the servant for killing the King. of Cyrus If you go back and reread the same thing a few months later you may see something you didnt see before. I get in This stuff for hours a day. Then the next time I go in I paid attention and it happened again. David was a man of war. Prophetic Ministries Tabernacle and Prophetic Ministries Today is approved by the IRS as a 501(c)3 Tax-Exempted Non-profit Corporation and is listed as a Digital Electronic Church and a Brick and Mortar Congregation. And I give God glory for making me to stumble on this website. 0 Yes, zero! Each mantle and anointing is unique. 7. The people then revolted and the kingdom became divided. 4Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. No one could stand up. (1 Kings 19:19). Ive lost friends for supporting BLM. Elijah threw his mantle onto Elisha, which led to Elisha following in Elijahs footsteps and ministering in the same ways as Elijah. Again, he changed his mantle! Now, I am asking Jesus Christ why He allowed me to read your post. Romans 5:3-5 New Living Translation (NLT). Or whatever. Saved or unsaved. 1. The Lord said to Elijah, Go and anoint, as prophet in your place, Elijah. This led to the mantle being thrown onto Elisha. Ms. Megan Doctor, 7 th Episcopal District. He was. It means the one who provides sustenance of the land or the one who furnishes nourishment for life. Prophets Mantle Prayer Anointing Oil 15 ML - amazon.com But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know. His mantle was transferred to Eleazar and he died after that. This is true value of practical wisdom. But this happened after going through my divorce to a Narcissist who tried to label me crazy bc I knew he was cheating. Their parents did that for them. Let me never take credit or glory for what you have given me. In Part 1, there is a foundational teaching on mantles and anointings. You cant have someone lay hands on you to get the 7 Spirits of God. Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. She still needs to learn, train, serve , position herself so that when the time comes she can step into the role. I know I have felt like at times questioning my call as far as ministry. Thankful for your obedience. Do we have to sit under someone and learn from them to receive a mantle? Thank you for this very helpful article. Remember Revelation 2:26-28 which basically says when you overcome a thing you rule over it. 26The seven healthy cows and the seven healthy heads of grain both represent seven years of prosperity. The poor person who is wise and has understanding can see through the pretentious facade of one who seems to have it all He was raised up for a season when there was a famine and he was the supplier, the one with the resources to sustain the people. Elisha asked for double portion When taken up in chariot of fire, My fatherMy father speaking of the relation ship they had. For our complete teaching library please visit http://EternalLibrary.org. As a matter a fact, the old testament is full of stories of leaders that were considered evil. And the ministry God has for you will be above and beyond anything you could ever have dreamed. Its very significant & remarkable to me. Mantle Anointing is a book of unique, God-ordained relationships. Some pieces are falling into place after reading parts 2 and 3. It is a process, but oh so worth it. The Anointing, the Mantle and the Glory - scribd.com 34Then Pharaoh should appoint supervisors over the land and let them collect one-fifth of all the crops during the seven good years. Passing the Mantle and the Anointing - The Christian Recorder Do not be discouraged if you have a spirit of jealousy while you still believe you have the Joseph anointing. The Mantle and Anointing of Stephen: Serving with Excellence - Revised Edition - Kindle edition by Orsborn, Rodney . Ive only seen 1 Christian artist with this mantle. I AM AT WORK READING THIS, AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD. Understand that God is using it to shape and mold you so that when you step into your assignment you are not only equipped to receive it but you can also maintain it. However, he valued his masters trust, his purity, and the call of Godand so Joseph ran. Let the Jehu Anointing and Mantle Arise! I am still discerning what that looks like and means for me. You dont have to like them and they are not all good. Hope that makes sense. So, you will change from mantle to mantle until you get to the final position. 1. This is for everyone and not just a select few; however, only a few ever put themselves on the altar. But, I never linked the story of Joseph to myself. She has to call for the backup cashier. LORD HAVE MERCY! You may agree or disagree with the points I will make but Im going to back up all of it with scriptural references and I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments. learning to know our boundaries through warfare is beneficial even though at times it overwhelmes: I had a vision as I was driving in my car and praying about this teaching. The lesson learned is, there is a purpose why God made us who we are. Required fields are marked *. He only said it because they needed it, We do not need to advertise ourselves in the marketplace. 1 Chronicles 28:19Every part of this plan, David told Solomon, was given to me in writing from the hand of the Lord. I did not ask for it. It is important to know the anointings of those we associate with. The only one He corrected was the black. when i do preach people listen and ask for more which dont go well with the elders i am under.every sphere of My life have impediment. 3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Then I see a light come out of heaven and go through one side of the prism. Joseph was able to succeed because he was good at what he does and carried a spirit of excellence. Elisha 11 - What the Anointing Can Do on God's Prepared Vessel So they can walk into the purposes of God without having to go through that. So start paying attention because there is something on you as well which you may not even realize is there. It is a timely information. I am releasing an anointing to put the Jezebel spirit underfoot and destroy a . The pink, which is love is missing. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is Gods minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Heres a prayer for you when you are ready to begin the process.. Yahweh your Elohim is Esh Oklah, El Kanna (The Lord your God is a consuming fire) may He burn up everything within me that is dross. Elijah's Mantle, Elisha's Anointing - Living Grace Fellowship 20These thin, scrawny cows ate the seven fat cows. It wont look pretty to the world but the Josephs will be in place to take up their role and feed the people. When everyone else is looking disheveled because they think no one can see them because they work in a back office, the Josephs are going to be better dressed than everyone else. I always knew i had something but i did not understand the poverty i am living in. How to Receive the Mantle God Has Destined for You - Enliven Publishing Most often then, not a lot of saints are given a little bit of everyone's mantles. I want to leave you with one final thought, reflecting on Josephs Mantle compared to Solomons we have to look at how each of these men ended their assignment. This reading blessed me. Consider Becoming a PMT Campus Partner Includes All Ministry Services Listed Below, Campus Partnership $247.00 Monthly Pledge. You progress into that role but you are moving up different levels. Elijah's Mantle, Elisha's Anointing. And I also love numbers bc they have Biblical meaning as well. Now, I am not making this happen. God will do it for them. Im in a state where it seems like Im about to come out of the preparation process (aka wilderness season). Thank you for this, Just 2 days ago, I came to the site searching for this topic/series as I had seen it before. She says theres always a line of people following you, you never noticed that?. Box 774 Gainesville, Texas 76241-0774, 22nd Prophetic Memoir Activating His Grace, 21st Prophetic Memoir Get Understanding, 19th Prophetic Memoir Even Demons Believe, 18th Prophetic Memoir Secure Your Salvation. If you dont have natural children you are a mentor to someone else and they may reap from the work you did. Dear blessed MOP team, The parents dug those trenches and laid the foundation so when they get there all the ground work has been laid and they just need to build, increase, multiply and grow. Pray, Hear, and Obey this is the Christian way. He supported him in a menial way and learned at his feet. That role, that job, that ministry opportunitywhy was it taken from me? The manifestation of a leadership anointing. Now, go back and reread without looking at the first layer where you only see dream interpretation and the gift of wisdom, look for the 7 Spirits of God, This is Joseph after he comes out of prison and hes standing before the Pharaoh for the first time, 15Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, I had a dream last night, and no one here can tell me what it means. Serve them online. There you have it! And we really do waste so much time on modern day things like TV and social media. See ( 1 Kings 19:13 1 Kings 19:19 ; 2 Kings 2:8; 2 Kings 2:13 ) This is the one worn by Elijah. Well, they forgot about him. This was the first time I was talking to her so I didnt know anything about her. 4For he is Gods minister to you for good. Elisha didnt even know he was going to get that mantle until Elijah showed up. If you want to be used powerfully by the Lord in your giftings, which you obviously have because you are not crazy, then you will need to learn to control your tongue. It was woven without seam, and was put on by being drawn over the head. The next Hebrew word for mantle is meil, frequently applied to the robe of the ephod ( Exodus 28:4 Exodus 28:31 ; Leviticus 8:7 ), which was a splendid under tunic wholly of blue, reaching to below the knees. What a lesson. 5From the day Joseph was put in charge of his masters household and property, the Lord began to bless Potiphars household for Josephs sake. If you feel that you may have this anointing on your life your highest priority should be to go through the process and the purification of the Lord so that you can walk in this mantle. Try it and let me know if it felt the same to you. This one is a question please.can you pray the mantle by yourself with out your pastor/spiritual parents? When it exited the other side I see the 7 colors of the rainbow. Now imagine this scene everyone is pinned in their seat and the few that could get up were screaming on the floor until the demon got out of them. All the colors are a manifestation of the Light. He put him in charge of his entire household and everything he owned. These singers have notes/keys that they sing that unlock prison gates in the heavenlies. Welcome To Faith Realm TV , We upload Video clips of Wonderful Preachers of The Gospel, for building up of the church by Media .OUR AIM IS CAUSE YOUR FAITH. So what do you do when you disagree with what is going on? You would become so puffed up with pride. Humility. For the Lord sees every heart and knows every plan and thought. The character and glory of God is developed in us by an intimate relationship with God called the anointing. Because they are likeable they have a very uncommon favor about them. I texted him back telling him some nonsense about dis-ease, but he didnt reply back. Hi, back in May this year Kris Vallotton from Bethel prophesied over me and put on the mantle of Davids famous mighty men. Lets look at 2 key differences between Solomons Mantle vs Josephs Mantle: Solomons Mantle is intertwined with a kingly anointing so a lot of what Solomon was able to do was tied to his kingly anointing. I also think that they thought I was crazy until things I warmed them about- happened while I was safe on a beautiful island with rainbows everyday while the mainland was hit with riots, drama, and now- hate from old men in politics, evangelicals, and too many fake prophets like that ________ guy that wrote a silly book about a Harbinger. 6So Potiphar gave Joseph complete administrative responsibility over everything he owned. Formed and fashioned for your purposes to be used for your Glory in this time of famine. We grow into it. Ive never seen anything like it before and never since. Thank you for molding me into your image and for using me to glorify You in all the earth, in Jesus name, Amen. Later, Potiphar gave him a cloak, as a head slave in Potiphars household. Cancel anytime. When God took Elijah, Elisha took his own cloakthe one he had worn as a servantand tore it in two. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Mantles and Anointings Part 2-The Joseph Anointing, The Hebraic Calendar First Fruits Blessing Prayers, Prophetic Series Part 1 The Gift of Prophecy, developing the spiritual gift of prophecy, the gift of prophecy in the new testament and today, How to start using your Gift of Prophecy Prophetic Series Part 6, understanding the spiritual gift of prophecy, In The Power of His Might: Spiritual Warfare Strategies Volume I, Prophetic Word Pay attention to the Boys, Coronavirus COVID-19 Prayers and Bible Verses, Hedge of Thorns Prayer for the Unfaithful Spouse, A Prayer for Physical Healing against various diseases and illnesses, Binding and Loosing: The keys to the Kingdom and Exercising your Spiritual Authority, Prophetic Word February 2023 -Sauls Armor, You are on a journey and in a process that cannot be rushed, You need to position yourself to receive that mantle.
Orthodox Fasting Calendar 2022, Latest Obituaries Near Hamburg, Does A Turkey Shrink When Cooked, Articles M