Another chorus of "Ooo's" could be heard as Ronnie Anne's face reddened. (After this, Lincoln and the girls slowly begin to walk home. Lincoln: (sighs) Of course. Where the heck could it be? Ronnie Anne is Lincoln's best female friend, and former classmate, who moved to Great Lakes City to live with her extended family, the Casagrandes. Lana: I've read all of those already. The girls all feel personally guilty for what they had done to their brother, and some even began to cry again. Lincoln gulped, knowing he'd probably end up having to do something embarrassing or nasty. Lynn Sr grabbed Lincoln with his arms To Vanzilla But Lincoln Manages to run as He Can ( As told By Ginrai That He Needs To Run ) Lincoln Ran fast as he could But Lori manages to Run after Him as Lynn Sr Told Everyone to Go After Lincoln and Got into Vanzilla and Drove after Him. Inside the house, it shows Bobby and Ronnie Anne watching a movie on the sofa. Ronnie Anne takes a rag, wets it, and wipes the food off of her. LINCOLN: Lori, back me up! When they get home, the girls rush inside, as Lincoln slowly heads towards the front door). ", Ronnie Anne: "Yeah. Lincoln: "Wow. There was your pen pal. I'm about to upload it to YouTube! Leni: We went into his room this morning, but he wasn't there! Ronniecoln's great night, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Ronniecoln's great night By: DanialJan2001 After Lincoln and Ronnie Anne got married, they started to make love. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! She turned over to his alarm clock and saw that it was almost 10:00 in the morning. Eventually, they go into Lincoln's room and look around for him. Lincoln: Phew! And what's a "graham", anyway? Did you enjoyed my chapter? (All the girls laugh, as it cuts back to Lincoln in his room, putting on his normal clothes and throwing his Ace Savvy costume into the trash. This catches their attention and they notice Lily is a little messy. (As he says this, Lincoln starts crying into his pillow), (It shows Lincoln trying to sleep in his bed, but he isn't able to fall asleep. Ronnie Anne smirked. "Oh hey. #nickelodeon Now that he is stranded in the Southern part of Chicago, with barely anyone to turn to, and the poli En la regin de johto, Lincoln Loud por culpa del orgullo de su hermana Lynn, fue rechazado por los Loud. With her in this guise, the Red Bull is uninterested and departs. Leni: Like, remember the time Lincoln tried to be a Girl Guru? The odd one out. Comic Book Manager: What the heck?! He ruined Lola's homework with muddy footprints after being beaten by Lana for messing up his mud pies, causing Lola to fail and get another piece of homework, leading Lola to get very mad at Lincoln. #romance Lincoln and Ronnie Anne begin searching all over the park for Lily's blanket. He got Lynn to lose at a game of baseball because he got Lynn a baseball bat that is still hitable until it broke. But seriously, don't think like that. I know you and Ronnie Anne were gonna hang out today. Chapter 1: The Shopping Games It would be a calm warm summer day in Royal Woods; as Lincoln was watching a live special of the Shopping Games on his laptop. Only we get to do that," Lori defensively told her. +7 more. Ronnie Anne: "Alright you two. I'm sure I'll remember it in the morning. The reason why he took the blame was so I wouldn't be made fun of by all of you. Lincoln: Hey Ronnie, I'm sorry if I'm giving you and Bobby so much trouble. If your mom ever has another baby, and I'm not trying to jinx it, you'd be an awesome big sister. Ace Savvy: Well, that was interesting. Lori: (sighs) Alright Leni, what's wrong? I miss my siblings very much. She threads the needle and begins sewing the torn blanket, while Lincoln sits on the couch with Lily. Just then, a women in a green dress appears. The girls look confused at first. I don't mind at all. Rita: Okay girls, I'm gonna go get the van started, can you get Lincoln? I think Lincoln is gone (quietly) because of us! Lily giggles. We asked him nicely to give it back, but kept refusing. See ya, Lame-o. Rita: Alright girls, we can save the excitement for later, let's just go and get Lincoln first. This resulted in its ultimate destruction from the unstable mass of planets it had absorbed. ). *Stands up and offers Luna a hand*. "And together, we will succeed in domination!" Lincoln, the boy without a family, couldn't believe it; Ronnie Anne Santiago, someone close to him back in his old life back in Royal Woods, was somehow in the city that he had run away to. We embarrassed him about the clogged toilet, we humiliated him at the convention, and we didn't even feel bad about it! I'll read you a bedtime story. Has she seen Lincoln? After Rita Angrily puts him into his room. I'm sure we'll find Lincoln! Ronnie Anne: Yeah man. (OLD) The Loud House Lincoln x Ronnie Anne Story Fanfiction Lincoln Loud and Ronnie Anne Santiago get their relationship completed, as mavericks attack their homes and take over the others. (Lincoln rubs his eyes, then slowly smiles at Ronnie Anne. (A collaboration with crafordbrian17) Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Ronnie Anne S., Rita L. - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,823 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1h - Published: 12/18/2022 - id: 14174331 (Lincoln is infuriated and kicked Lynn's soccer ball and it hit Lily's face) LILY: Ahh!! Lincoln: Come on! Where do we keep the chocolate syrup? A bunch of mavericks, came out of nowhere and pointed their weapons, random appliances at the lovers, in one medium sized circle. Lincoln starts to laugh. CRASH!!! Looks like she's all tuckered out.". Of course, that prize will belong to me. Lincoln was in his room and he sighs. "I was at home looking up pictures of you and me, when those mavericks broke in and wrecked the place. (It cuts forward to the Loud House, where all of the sisters are looking for Lincoln. (As Lincoln is walking to the bathroom, he walks past Bobby's room and sees him talking to Lori on his computer). Please ADD. Lily hugs the blanket. He then put his other hand on her palm. I was defenseless. When Lily tried to take it back, he pushed her down and ran away. But you suddenly feel a little different about him. *Stressed out* What if something bad happened to him? Find out by reading this! Later, he comes back inside and finds his sisters on the couch watching TV). | The Loud House Nickelodeon 10.1M subscribers 563K views 2 years ago #Casagrandes #LoudHouse #Vlog On Lincoln and Ronnie Anne. Lily cheers happily as Ronnie Anne hands her the blanket. Please! See ya, Ronnie Anne.". Chapter 5: The Villain Arrives And Reveals Itself, (OLD) The Loud House Lincoln x Ronnie Anne Story. Lola: Yeah! SUMMARY:Lincoln finally gets fed up with his family and runs away from home. Lincoln: "Okay. It wasn't me! Luna's neutral face turned into a really frown one considering the fact that she just remembered Lincoln's presence and Lincoln's laughs Luna: *Frowns* That is the situation I needed to talk to you about Ronnie Anne: *Greatly confused* WaitHuh? #fanfiction Bobby: Bro, you got the waterworks. Chapter 5: The Villain Arrives And Reveals Itself, (OLD) The Loud House Lincoln x Ronnie Anne Story. Luna: Yes Dude, and I am really urged to talk to you about something Ronnie: Okay, Come in Lincoln's sister Luna: *Smiles* Nahh dude, just call me Luna, Luna Loud. What's wrong? The notice the blanket I ripped and glair at him. Lincoln: (laughs) Come on, let's get ready for bed. Ronnie Anne: Its one of Lincoln's Stupid sisters Ronnie Anne quickly tell Bobby the whole story about Lincoln running away from home. Ronnie Anne stopped on her tracks and went off marching angrily to her room then Bobby appears. Lincoln looks at Lily. Ronnie Anne blushed. Leni, can you go and get Lincoln? Watch Now Full Episodes Season 1 Subscribe S1 E1 05/02/16 Left in the Dark/Get the Message Subscribe S1 E2 05/02/16 That's 'no' to peas. The two have finally got the chance to do the moment of what I can described as lovely. So off the duo walked away and their adventure had begun. (Lincoln, Lori, Bobby, and Ronnie Anne are already at the table they reserved. Luna was a little shocked. "Alright, Truth or Dare, Ronnie?" When Lori's phone rings, she answers it). Let's see what else there is? Ronnie Anne: "So, what should we do next? ", Lincoln: "Alright then. Well, I've decided that I've finally had enough. #romance Escaped Chapter 1: The Escape, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Tell, your mom and brother I said 'hi'.". I just need to break it to her.". Ronnie Anne: Don't apologize dude, you're here for a good reason, and we're here to look out for you. Luan: Well, what about Ronnie Anne? I'm defenseless without you." Ronniecoln's great night, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction And we even made Lincoln cry! ", Lincoln: "Your castle is not bad though. "Lincoln. Follow as Lincoln, Luna and the crew of I.M.P go on with their lives in this story and face old family members and some enemies. [Lincoln walks Lana upstairs, leaving his bindle on the kitchen floor. How was it? Ronnie Anne: I think that can be arranged. [Lincoln walks Lana upstairs, leaving his bindle on the kitchen floor. Enough already! Ronnie Anne: Hey Linc, I got you some breakfast. Glad that's finally over. Lily points over to the sand box, where there is a toddler playing with a lavender blanket. Bobby: Sorry babe, but I haven't seen him. Lana: Nuh-uh! Luna: I would love to see what Lincoln does to mess up! (The girls are inside, eating their breakfast). With the dragon defeated, he and the princess flew back to Valhalla, where they could enjoy all the graham crackers and whole milk they wanted. After a while, Ronnie Anne was finished. Okay. Her friend asked calmly. (Later, it shows Lincoln in the living room, sleeping on the couch with a blanket over him. ", Rita: "I'm glad you had fun. Rita, Lynn Sr., and the remaining Loud sisters enter the house. Ronnie Anne: "Hey, Lily. So I'm out. Luan: *Knees down and grabs Luna's shoulder* I know this is hard and all considering the fact that we have lost our brother, but we have to keep our hopes up! I hate seeing you like this. After a few seconds of laughter Lily begins to yawn. + Ronnie Anne's POV + Lincoln Loud feels terrible, the recent misunderstandings with his family have made him doubt his value as a Loud, and, if it were no set 5 years in the Future, Lincoln is a 16 year old still living in the Loud House, which gradually downsized overtime. If they don't, then I'm not going back home. She looks at her son with a angry look, Woman: "Mitchel, that is no way to behave! Lincoln come home - A No Such Luck AU - One Shot, a loud house fanfic (After saying this, Lincoln slowly walks upstairs to his bedroom. That was The Final Straw For Lynn Sr And Rita They Can't Take It anymore with Lincoln But He Ran Fast As He could But Lynn Got Him at The Last Second they dragged Him Into Vanzilla As they were doing so Lincoln Yells At Them to stop and went Ballistic about They Should apologize to Him And Threatens to Break Up With Ronnie Anne That Makes Lori Upset And Burst Into Tears, Finally That was Enough for Lynn Sr he Grabbed Lincoln By The arm and Closed the door withLincoln's sisters They chew him out Of His actions But Lincoln Explains That He and Ginrai were Trying to Help Lady Amalthea But They Didn't Care About it They Yelled at Him about what He said And Made Lori Cry. Lincoln: Well, what about animal crackers? ", Lincoln: "Oh, it's fine. Mayor Davis, who looked like Lillie Brinket (Effie Trinket), with her black hair with white streaks. Ronnie: Okay, sit in our couch for a while just be comfy while I get you a drink. He got Lucy's Princess Pony when it turns out Lucy does not like Princess Pony anymore (afterLincoln confessed he clogged the toilet when it was her and not him). He tries to pull the blanket of it rips almost in half. Can you please give it back? A plan where he would be happy. So please give it back?". Lynn: Yeah! Lynn Sr.: Ah ah ah, I don't wanna hear another word. He is our SWEET brother! The Loud House Episode Ideas by HarrisonDL on DeviantArt on a game of baseball to another team. I'll be here in a short while anyway! Let's get started.". "Well Ronnie", Lincoln said to Ronnie Anne, "We can't come back now. Luna: You were the last one to use it before we left! Have you seen Lincoln anywhere? Lori: Or, when he clogged the toilet, with a Princess Pony book! WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM RUN AWAY LIKE THAT? Ronnie Anne wasn't the type of person who was open with her emotions: She had been hurt in the past, and she had learned early on that baring your heart and soul makes you look weak. Later, she arrives at her home. The Loud House Fanfiction: Crushed by tslewis123 on DeviantArt Ronnie Anne: "Well, we're here. Lincoln: Sorry, our whole milk went bad a couple days ago. Wonderful! She ran upstairs, crying. Ihave a crush on Lincoln" She mumbled softly and the rest her classmates gasped. The girls don't even have pr-. Ronnie Anne rose from her spot on the floor. Ronnie Anne pulls out Lily's blanket, which looks good as new. Tell me everything. "Ronnie, don't lie!" Ronnie Anne: "Sleep well, you cute little angel.". She's walks over to Lily. Besides, if they didn't want him anyway, then why did he need to stay here? *Gets away from Ronnie Anne's grip and run to the door while Ronnie Anne was behind her* S-sorry dude! List of characters in The Loud House franchise - Wikipedia Lincoln: No way. Lana: Hey, Lincoln? You may be wondering why I'm packing up my stuff like this. Ronnie Anne had got up a little and looked at the carnage on the screen, shedding a tear or two. And of course, you're dad is still at work. *Sweats* *Sits in the couch*. Help yourself. Luna: If this broken picture proves us anything, is that we hurt Lincoln, and we must feel like monsters to him! They're cookies. "I'mgoing to the bathroom." Just because I did it once, doesn't mean I'll do it again! Ronnie: Okay then? Lincoln was put into a coma during the nsl incident where he meets kamen rider diend and is given his powers afterwards he takes Lily and runs away to canterlot where he. What was I going to do again? My chance to be in the next Ace Savvy comic is finally coming to me! Let's go ask Bobby. The Loud House - The Shopping Games (Lincoln x Ronnie Anne - FanFiction Lana: I need something to wash it down with. Ronnie then laid flat on Lincoln's chest. So to let you know, It's a Loud 4x House isn't a Lincoln torment episode, it is an episode where the sisters and brother get to an argument until they decided they will team up and get along to solve the mystery as a family, and Lincoln did pass after taking the test again in the end of Study Muffin. What if Ronnie Anne suffered a gruesome fate after running from the French-Mex buffet after Lincoln's unintentional hurting of her feelings? ", Lincoln: "Really? Lincoln called out from behind the closed door. #fanfiction "I think we definitely need to talk." . Lori: Ugh! Plus, Ronnie Anne is there too, and she and Lincoln have a pretty good relationship. Lincoln: (to the viewer, with a broken voice) I know I've said before that my sisters making fun of me wasn't bothering, but this was the final straw! Lily looks at Ronnie Anne. Listen, I need you to come home as soon as possible and watch over Lily. Lincoln turns his attention to Ronnie Anne. The 6: THE SAME OLD THING!Lynn Sr is now driving, with Rita and Lincoln in front, while Clyde, Ronnie Anne, and Sid in the back.The 6: WE DID LAST WEEK!Same row as the first reappears. While held captive, the unicorn is befriended by Ginrai and Lincoln: an incompetentmagicianin the service of a Mysertious woman. The reason it broke was because Lincoln was upset! This is ridiculous! I better head home. Lincoln: Lana, I [Sighs] I really don't know what to tell you. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. #ronnieanne No, I haven't seen Lincoln around here. Fanfiction of the Loud Family on LoudFamilyFanclub - DeviantArt Rita: Remember girls, we'll be back on Sunday, so make sure everything goes smoothly. Will it go well? "Wow, Loud. Lily loves the park. Lincoln then put his arms around her naked body. They were named after the minister Sylvester Graham, who invented the recipe in 1829. See you, Ronnie Anne. Lynn Sr.: "Come on girls, leave Lincoln alone.". Luan: Maybe he came back home while we were gone. His breakfast is getting cold. Alright then. Luna Angrily Yells at Him again and Slams The Door Behind Him Lincoln Just Bursts Into Tears. "Ready for this?" They resumed and off went the underpants on the floor. "They're everywhere", Ronnie Anne replied, starting to faint. Lincoln had beamed in sorriness at her expression. Lincoln: I saw it. I was originally going to make only Lincoln's meaner sisters (Lori, Luan, Lynn, Lola, Lisa) give him a hard time, but felt that it wouldn't be as strong. But this won't be any normal convention, because we get to SEE Ace Savvy himself! I'm sorry Ronnie Anne but I can't talk about that but it's something I like to keep buried for right now, Ronnie Anne: I understand so why did you wait when Tony was taking down 3 years ago, Lincoln:because a man like Tony still had power even on the inside it was only after he died from a heart attack several weeks ago that I decided to come back but I didn't know until pop pop found me and told me himself, Ronnie Anne:you should really tell your sisters this I'm sure they would understand, Lincoln: they'll think I'm lying you know my sister is very well especially Lori do you want us to believe she'll believe me even for a second, Lincoln: right now I'm just trying to make up for lost time 9 years I was running when my home was here the whole time I'm hoping with his trip to Hawaii I can connect with them both the sisters I left behind and the sisters I didn't know existed until several weeks ago, Ronnie Anne:you may have changed but you're still the same lame-o I remember always having that kind heart, Lincoln: your mother is an ER nurse right tell her exactly what happened but tell her not to tell Bobby or my sisters she works hard and I want invite her to Hawaii as well I know she needs to vacation, Ronnie Anne: I'll tell her and you're right she doesn't eat this, Ronnie Anne: I still want to know about Japan one day, Ronnie Anne leave the house with a her smile on her face happy to know that Lincoln did not abandon her he just had no choice, Ronnie Anne (I still love you you know Lincoln and although it's been 9 years I hope the spark we had between us is still there), Lincoln (I still love you Ronnie Anne but I still love Sakura as well I'm such a jerk I like both the woman I love more than anything down Sakura I'm sorry I could not save your brother Ryuji and Ronnie Anne I'm sorry I left you behind), Lincoln wipes away a tear knowing that he shouldn't focus on that he had a vacation to plan and another ticket to buy, Ronnie Anne and Bobby drive home that night, Bobby: so did you get the answer you wanted, Ronnie Anne: not exactly but I forgive him and now I need to discuss something with Madre, Bobby: I guess if you can forgive him I can forgive him I just hope Lori forgives him one day I mean he's doing this for us and he's not even asking for anything he still the man I respect, the Santiago's leave on good terms with Lincoln loud now it's only Lori could forgive him will Lori learn the truth one day will she forgive her big brother all questions for another day.
Hallett Kart Race, Dyson Tower Fan Not Turning On, John Christner Trucking Settlement, Celebrity Equinox Murano Menu, Articles L