O. I was looking for a great deal on a car, and their auction made it easy to find the perfect vehicle. To arrange domestic or international shipping, please call us at +1 (888)-364-7184 or email [emailprotected]. Mar The Best 10 Automotive near me in Livingston Parish, Louisiana. Turn Right on Hwy 75 and continue North for 4.2 miles. Livingston, LA 70754 11. About Search Results. View upcoming auction days. (Supp. (225) 686-2241 1061.62 mile Holden Fire District No 10 Livingston, LA 70754. Buy - Sell - Trade ONLY. 22, Mar 2020 brought its challenges with COVID, conducting online auctions allowed us to continue generating revenue for our sellers. Lake Charles Auto Auction Link. Call today: 225-686-2252 or 1-800-850-2252. For a complete schedule list, be sure to contact the police car auction locations listed below: Advertisement Police Auctions Listings Albany Village of, Fire Dept Livingston, LA 70754. connected to the hottest items and auction trends. By Login or Register you agree with SCA Terms & Conditions. We have continued holding online only timed auctions throughout the year to liquidate assets and generate proceeds for our sellers. Livingston Parish is known as one of the eight Florida Parishes, a region of Louisiana that was bought from Spanish Florida, and created the modern day state borders. 4/5/2023 Online Only Auction Terms: Buyers Premium: Details coming soon! More Info Coming Soon. Call Jason Bush 225-431-0542. Auction Dates: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 | Bidding Closes starting at 11am Preview: By Appointment Only | 225-686-2252 Location: West Monroe, LA Henderson Auctions has been commissioned to sell a large rodeo arena and vehicles for the Ouachita Parish Sheriffs Department. NOW OPEN FOR BIDDING - CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO VIEW CATALOG AND TO REGISTER FOR AUCTION. Please contact Ben at 225-363-8488 with any consignment questions or to sell your collector cars, motorcycles, racing vehicles, and memorabilia. Accessibility, IAA | Two Westbrook Corporate Center, 10th Floor, Westchester, IL 60154, The following are standard payment options: In Person: Cash, Credit Card (less than $250) or Certified Check., Online : I-Pay (Licensed Business Buyer) or Wire Transfer. Domestic and Foreign Buyer Choose from live bidding, pre-bidding, or "Buy It Now" options to get the car you want. 800-Car-Buyers has expert, From Business: Donate Your Car, Boat or RV FREE TOWING TAX DEDUCTIBLE Available in all 50 states Free pick up within about 1-3 days WE ACCEPT: Cars ~ Vans ~ RVs Trucks ~ Boats, From Business: Here at 1-800-Cash For Junk Cars, we will take care of your unwanted vehicle in the fastest and easiest way possible. Payment Options | DEMCO Selling Construction Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Farm Equipment, Tractor, **This auction has been moved due to trying to get accurate descriptions and serial numbers. 1, Showing results 1 - 15 of 1773, Current Bid: $0, Current Bid: $2,200, Buy it Now Our first auction after the pandemic started was in May 2020 and was an online only timed auction that was held for the City of Slidell and other entities; it generated over $400,000 in gross proceeds for our sellers. Parish History - Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office Box 370Livingston, LA 70754 Ph: (225) 686-2241 Livingston ParishDetention Center 28445 Charlie Watts Rd.P. Let us help you turn your assets into dollars! John Schneider Studios goes on the auction block at 10 a.m. at the. Complete Livingston Parish, LA accident reports and news. What can we sell for you? Terms of Use.Privacy Policy|Do Not Sell My Personal Information, 16925 Black Mud Rd, Livingston, LA, 70754, 27600 Highway 43 South, Albany, LA, 70711, 25841 henry norred rd., holden, LA, 70744, 13145 Alysha Dr, Denham Springs, LA, 70726, 11244 Burgess Ave, Denham Springs, LA, 70726, 17223 Highway 44, Prairieville, LA, 70769, 47108 Conrad E Anderson St, Hammond, LA, 70401, 44058 Stringer Bridge Rd, Saint Amant, LA, 70774. Search our database of Livingston Parish County Property Auctions for free! townofalbanyla .com. The Livingston Parish Government has been approved for a grant under the Louisiana Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Disaster Recovery and Mitigation/Resiliency Programs for the purpose of increasing flood resilience and assisting in the enhancement of the capacity of the parish's waterways. Well make you an offer no matter, From Business: Your donated car/truck/suv/van is needed to support our programs! OCCUPATIONAL LICENSE -The Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office is responsible for issuance of occupational licenses outside of municipalities. Call Kurt Sonnier at 225-363-8778 with questions regarding this property or the auction process. I won a car, and the experience exceeded my expectations. 2023 ServCorp International, Inc. All rights reserved. Mar SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Self-Help Services and Legal Forms - LSBA I was so happy with the customer service. Renew/Upgrade Membership Call: Jason Bush 225.431.0542. Switch to a Google Earth view for the detailed virtual globe and 3D buildings in many major cities worldwide. Call today: 225-686-2252 or 1-800-850-2252. Used & Salvage Car Auctions in Livingston, LA - Auto Auction Mall Call 800-850-2252 or 225-686-2252 Listings Details: Henderson Auction's 2-Day Spring Public Contractor's Auction will be 66+/- Acres with Residential Property Online Only 2023 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. I got my dream car at a fraction of what I would have paid at a dealership. This Code of Ordinances and/or any other documents that appear on this site may not reflect the most current legislation adopted by the Municipality. $8,900, Buy it Now What can we sell for you? Includes: Single Carport with Concrete Driveway, Public Water, and Laundry off the Carport. Auto Auction Mall is your #1 source for purchasing used cars at wholesale prices.We provide exclusive access to dealer-only car auctions, helping over 200,000 buyers find incredible deals on used cars through our online marketplace every single month. Livingston County There are 10 junkyards near Livingston County. Livingston, LA Real Estate & Homes for Sale - Realtor.com Henderson Auctions has been commissioned to liquidate a local estate including an extensive firearms collection. Albany is a town in eastern Livingston Parish, Louisiana, United States. NATIVE AMERICAN ARTIFACTS ONLINE AUCTION - DATE TO BE DETERMINED POTTERY, BASKETS, ARROWHEADS, TURQUOISE JEWELRY, BEAUITFUL ARTWORK. Purchases must be secured within 5 business days of purchase. It drew me back and today I'm getting my car fixed in less the $$ and time of the other estimates I received! Livingston Parish, Louisiana Population 2023 You get to buy cars at wholesale prices that auto dealers buy their inventory for. Livingston Parish Government - Central Auction House Auto Auction Mall Car alarm systems: Find the right security for your vehicle, The smart consumers car inspection checklist, Exhaust leak? All items will sell absolute to the highest bidder. This property will sell Subject to Owner Confirmation, the high bidder will be notified within 6 hours of the auction closing if the high bid is accepted. Toll Free: (800) 850-2252, Copyright Henderson Auctions 2023. Standby Contract for Debris Removal and Site Management for Debris Reduction, Emergency Roadway Clearance and Livingston Parish/ City of Walker/ Safe Room/ Community Center, PARISH OF LIVINGSTON - CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS PROGRAM 2017, BLAHUT ROAD WATER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS (PHASE II), New Office Building for Livingston Tax Assessor, South Satsuma Road Bridge Replacement Project. Henderson Auctions in Livingston Parish, LA with Reviews - Yellow Pages Livingston Parish Court Records Search (Louisiana) - County Office Livingston Parish Government West Colyell Creek Downstream Drainage Improvements Project Request for Parish of Livingston Capital Improvements Program 2022, Livingston Parish ARPA/HVAC Viral Mitigation Building Readiness Program, RFP - Livingston Parish Standby Contract for Debris Removal Services, RFP - Livingston Parish Standby Contract for Debris Monitoring and Management Services, System lmprovements Bruces Harbor Well Replacement Contract No. Storage Fee: $40.00, 2023 IAA, Inc. All Rights Reserved Call 225-686-2252 or 800-850-2252. Sign-up is easy and free! Slidell, LA, St. Tammany Parish Government Surplus The selection was great, and the prices were unbeatable. View Details, Domestic Buyer : Day vehicle was awarded + 2 day(s) Livingston Parish Town of Springfield Sewer Lift Stations Project Request for Qualifications for Engineering Livingston Parish Fire District 5 Safe Rooms RFQ, Livingston Parish HMGP RFQ for Allen Bayou Relief Erosion Control-Bank Stabilization, Livingston Parish HMGP RFQ for South Satsuma Drainage Improvements Project, Livingston Parish Town of Albany Generator Project, Request for Qualification Statements - Amite River Diversion Canal Weir Project, 2019 Livingston Parish Pavement Patch Program, Parish of Livingston Capital Improvements Program 2019, Livingston Parish Government Waterway Embankment Stabilization Services Request for Qualifications, Request for Qualification Statements - Pine Bluff Road Drainage Improvements Project, Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Engineering Services for Roadway and Related Drainage Repairs, Amite River Watershed and Coastal Wetlands Restoration Phase 1 Project(s) for Livingston Parish. Ft. 53111 Cason Rd, Independence, LA 70443 Foreclosure in Livingston Parish: NEW PRICE & MOVE IN READY! Auctions take place online at CivicSource.com the first Wednesday of each month from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. For more information please visit the Civic Source website or call 888-387-8033. This location doesn't have any auctions scheduled for today. Baton Rouge, LA, Liquidation of Joe Welch Companies, Inc. ACCOUNT MANAGERS: Kurt Sonnier 225.363.8778 and Jason Bush 225.431.0542.
Massage Therapist Accused Of Inappropriate Touching, Sulzberger Family House, Articles L