Nala Hugged kion tight. Bunga Fuli said in a stern but sad voice. If you don't like what my crazy, chaotic imagination c Rexy has never been in love before but in this story she will fall in love with one of her enemy's. ", With a shug Taka slowly made his way over to the piece of meat. " "No hyenas enter on my domain!" Lion Guard, Mystery of the roar by ZombieChameleon 22.5K 229 31 This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all rights reserved to Disney Kion has became king of the tree. Okay little one, maybe you should go to bed." One day, her mother told her to run with her siblings, Luka, her older brother, her twin sister, Lyla, and A mysterious new lioness? Said Lilly. Kion, A sinkhole has formed and someone has fallen in I think its king Simba. Just because of this set back you want nothing to do with him!?". " Hmm? The Lion Guard: Resist and Bite Chapter 1: The Hunt, a lion king fanfic Even tose who are gone are with us as we go on. thanks. This is also a story not made by me but it's still a good one so enjoy. "KION!" Then mommy and daddy are going to be mad. What!" Said Janja. Simba crooned as he nuzzled Nala happily, as they looked down at the new cub. There is yes. No amount of evil can turn him against his family. ", " I- I" Taka never felt this much affection hit him at once. It was his time to join the Lions of the past. Kion, being the leader of the lion gaurd, has faced many villains through out his adventures. Kion's voice echoes in the sinkhole. All kinds of moments in the Lion Guard. For many reasons, but for one in particular. It's a different adventure than most but still exciting. Said Jhou-Jhou. Kiara, Nala and Simba Continued to the elephant celebration. Simba took one look at sleeping cub then at the sky. I already faced it once but again! Rafiki what's 'Hapana'?!" Ono comes out of the Lair to warn Simba and Nala. Simba raised his voice at the mjuzi. " Zuri | The Lion King Wiki | Fandom Legends of the Lion Guard Chronicles Simba is a male lion. But it is you who decides how you want to use it, Scar using the roar for evil was his own choice and he used it out of jealousy and rage" Simba told him with seriousness "Do you think I might do that too?" -Beshte: That means that leg will heal very soon. Kiara was never told about Kion's secret, as both agreed it was best that way. Hey over there, I see a way down. While Kion sees nothing wrong with him it cases a rift in Kion's family life. The Lion Guard: Scar's Revenge Chapter 1: Same Old, Same - FanFiction #kionxfuli "You met a lion!". "No I'll never use the roar for evil" Kion said as the mist started swirling around him "Your still just a cub Kion and maybe over time the roar will make your own path, a path where you use it for greater purposes so you will soon be like" Kion stared in shock and fear as the mist brought out Scar to him smiling evilly "me". lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion - seniorcitizenjournal.com Fuli: I'm going with you. Wow Wee wow wow! When she reaches him she nuzzles him. I'll help you get up" mom said playfully. "Kion if you have anything you want to talk about, don't be afraid to come to me ok?" The Lion King: Kopa's Story (FANMADE). Right!" Kion: Alright Ono. Lilly said. We have to save my sister. Soothed Nala as she stroked her Cubs hair. "Looks like the royal family is having a fight." Kion, leader of the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba. Kion: Alright Reirei you know this isn't you're territory so get back! Simba called back. " as well as Ohh very well. Kion has became king of the tree Neema the leopard cub was separated from her mother and became lost in territory after territory of angry adult leopards who drove her out. " You could say they won't be neck-ing us about it any more." the bot to the sink hole floor. "But I pinned ya before you could retreat." "Ok" Kion said sleepily as the two lions slept both smiling as they rested on the edge of Pride Rock snuggling together. DAAAD! You must understand my queen. Suddenly, Kion fell in, and passed out. I landed in a graveyard of lions and hyenas, with fresh bodies" I said with tears in my eyes. Taka's heart skipped a beat as Kion ran up and nuzzled his face into Taka leg. " 4. as the smoke cleared they saw there father laying still on the ground. Always thinking of others, like a good queen should." eben if you had stayed there would be nother you could have done. -Ono: Yeah! Luckily bunga noticed it and was trying to intimidate them. Kion sung in his head. They all ran over to the edge of the sink hole. Simba warmly said nuzzling his daughter. "LILLY!" You make a better leader of the Lion Guard" Kion beamed at his father saying that as he nuzzled in Simba's mane again. A paw grabbed her and Kion. Rafiki explained. " "Where's mom and dad?" The girls squealed. Said Jhou-Jhou. The hyenas were crawling out of the Outlands. Kion started to paw Taka's paws, trying to wake up his best friend. Work Search: Please consider turning it on! The hyenas ran off. Two were left after all were lost. Kion's heart is very weak!". " "Looks like we got a trespasser!" Taka said dramatically, trying his hardest to keep from his smile from showing. " "A honey badger, an egret, a cheetah, a hippo, and a lion. Whats youre name? His name was Taka. Meanwhile dad walked towards me and nudged into me side. Thankfully Taka knew just what to sing next. Name's Chelsea!" She said. Do what you must Rafiki." After she finished she went outside and told Kiara to find kion and bring him back. "OK stay here, I'm going to get bunga" I said. Simba said into Kion's nap, as he carried Kion back, still taken back from his eye. Simba ran over to Lilly. It took me about half an hour to get back to the Pride lands. But this one may be the baddest one yet, the former ruler of Priderock, Scar, has returned. But with Scar in him there is no doubt that he won't manipulate Kion any way he can. The night was still and by the soft snoring of the Pride Below in the side den, everyone must have fallen asleep. 3.3K 30. by amazingspiderfan110. She cuddled on Kion. She looked up and saw everyone had left. Thanks for worrying, guys. Kion yelled through the dark den, his mouth still holding on to the meat. 3. Man 1: Took you long enough to catch the little fellow. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/mrisaaccarlsonBECOME A PATRON: https://patreon.com/wotsovideosIsaac explains how Kion and Rani fell in love!SUG. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Great as always Mufassa's spawn must ruin everything! " Do you know how worried your mother and I was!" 3 Months later after defeating Hunerd. But more importantly he will grow up with you as his father, yet you would just throw something like that away!? Cover by amazingspiderfan110. lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion Another roar shook it again. She is the best friend (and future waifu) of the crown prince, Simba, along with their loyal best Kion, a small, disrespected cub is abused and ignored by his father, King Simba. What are you two waiting for? Wait for me!" please get up. said Chungu. And she's fine. "Well you can tell me later about it but know you must rest" she said. The Love Story of King Kion & Queen Rani | The Lion Guard: Discovering Kion, being the leader of the lion gaurd, has faced many villains through out his adventures. It about sunrise!" Follow this story of the Lion Guard's most graceful Kion and Bunga are going to visit the Pridelands, but while they are away Kion . That reason being the fact that Farena assigned him a babysitter Kion and his Lion Guard were saving an animal from drowning in a rampaging river. Will they stop them in t Three different worlds, yet they all share the same destiny. I do requests, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1), The Lion King (Movies 1994 1998 2004) (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. I have a little Dyslexia so my grammer, and spelling may be off a little. Shoute Kion in fear. I can only ensure only a few more minutes at most. I don't know everything Simba. Is mommy going to alright?" Kion squeaked. 79 The lion king Kopa ideas. Asked Nala. The Royals were the privilege Its the dry season at the Tree of Life, and changes are being made. He's dead. Now shall we get going? But, how many days will I be with this? It was early in the morning as Kion snuck out of his mother tight, sleepy hold. Bunga: Are you sure you can go on patrol today? Kion/Relationships | The Lion Guard Wiki | Fandom Kion made his way out of the den, and into the cool morning air. Rani from the Tree Of Kion is the leader of the Lion Guard and has dedicated his life to the Pridelands. A sequel trilogy to The Journey of Kion and Kopa. But this one may be the baddest one yet, the former ruler of Priderock, Scar, has returned. Taka wake up!" He squealed as he ran to catch up with the adult lion. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, These are Characters from The Lion King. Two vultures try to attack Kiara, but in that, Beshte appears in front of them. foregt her, theres a huge fire. In this case it was a blessing, neither parent could bare the thought of Kiara hearing the news. Kiara said. Kion, Bunga, and Fuli are seperated from the rest of their team after a suprise attack from a clan of fire lions. Kion walked back up to Pride Rock. Kion is a teenage male lion living in the Pridelands. "heh heh heh, if you don't get up. I don't know Kion. "Lilly? It has to be one chosen by the Kings of the past themselves. Simba said as he jumped after to reach her. Your never hungry, this isn't supposed to be my breakfast it your.". " Chelsea said as she ran. You are kind, caring and thoughtful. Simba smile grew thanks to his daughter claiming his nerves just a bit. " HAHAHAHA! Much like how you Simba talked with your father, Kion will be able to talk with his spirit friend if you will. Rafiki called from across the cave as he rushed back to the couple. " I went with the lion guard and I shoudl have stayed there. After an accident occurs, Kion finds himself far away from home. She said still worried for Kion if he was okay. Th elion guard bit there lips hard. Jasiri flattened her ears out of fear. "LILLY!" The Lion King KopaKopa is a male lion. I don't have a link, but her art Soon a new lionness came for healing and she loves Kion, Rani w You are a lion who helped Kion defeat Scar, he got injured in the fight though, You go with him on a big journey to the Tree Of Lifewhen you met Raniyour eyes fool Kion, a small, disrespected cub is abused and ignored by his father, King Simba. Kion put his head down. As three other Hyenas brough her in. Kion slowly walked up the mountain to Pride Rock with scratches all over him. A Targeted Cheetah Chapter 2, a lion guard fanfic - fanfiction.net "KION!" Someone yelled. Fanfiction Romance Lion Simba Nala Guard Scar Outlands Nuka Kovu Zira Vitani Pridelands Kion Beshte . Rafiki chimed as he approached the royal family. " Simba | The Lion Guard Wiki | Fandom Take got up and motined for Kion to follower. References to The Lion King (Movies) - Works | Archive of Our Own Taka looked on as Kion gazed up at the stars, but as the sun's colors spilled out Kion's face began to lose it childlike wonder. Please don't go. It means that Kion will never be alone. One night, he had a dream. foucher bts mco bloc 4; tableau des 14 besoins fondamentaux exemple; notice alarme netatmo; laboratoire . Kion yelped leaving Taka's paws. He wasnt moving. -Kiara: (sighs) Thanks, Rafiki. With tired eyes Sarabi meet Simba's uncertain ones, with a sleepy smile she looked over to Kiara who also was waiting for an answer. " Miranda exclaimed. ", " Yes and for that we thank you." Rani is ready for Kion to take the next step to being king, and a lioness arrives from the Pridelands hello! "I'm so sorry" kion said, and ran towards me nudged his head into mine. They catch the vast majority of the food, and they Leopards are felines that appear in The Lion Guard universe. How did Rani's parents died? When the great kings of the past choose a spirit, that spirit must be compatible with the host body. Kion tried to crawl the last way to Pride Rock but was soon stopped by Makucha. "We will when you join out clan hahaha" laughed Janja. First published May 27, 2020. Work Search: I hope you recover soon from that pain. She is a member of Simba's pride . But what they don't know, is his state of mind. With that Kion and Taka walked side by side, towards the horizon. shouted Janja. Night Kiara." "it's OK, we're here now" mom said, while dad lyed behind me and pulled me closer. Kion sadly admitted. " The Lion Guard were walking through the forest when Fuli and Kion were about to fight. Nala cried into her mates mane, tears already dripping from her face. c'mon dad. But of course-" Taka put his paw tried back, rubingit to help calm him down. " The hyenas attacked Lilly. "I had a bad dreamwith Scar" Simba nudged his son gently and Kion walked over resting in between his paws, it reminded Simba how he did the same thing with his father Mufasa when he was cub. Kion asked Ono. His eyes watery after the events. " Really! I am sorry truly I am, but I had to do what had to be done. Simba said coldly, Nala was very taken aback by her mates sudden idea. " With a smile Take looked down at the cub, who mixed eyes meet his green and scar one. You forgive me." #thelionking. They don't belong to me. Is the king dead? I'm truly sorry my queen but-" Rafiki was interpreted as a small gust of wind made it way into the cave and past the mandill. Nala face told him all he needed to know. " Said Nala, crying. "I don't believe it." Nala rubbed her head under Simba's, making any feeling of doubt go away. she said to her. Said Lilly. dad? Said a confused Kiara. Every night, Kion drempt of After Kion became king he wanted to turn the Tree of Life into a peaceful place along with his mate Rani. Rafiki know what he's doing- Simba argued in his head. Chapter 1, a lion guard fanfic | FanFiction "Kion, what happened?" King Simba's facial expression was stern, perhaps sterner than he'd ever looked before, and young Kion looked at his feet in shame. cried kiara with a teriffied look on her face. He starts to cry as he realized the king is dead. I landed in a graveyard of lions and hyenas, with fresh bodies" I said with tears in my eyes. Please there has to be something you can do!". " Kion ran up to him and whispered in his ear.
Fort Bend County Tax Delinquent List, The Lost Kitchen Cabins, Nanan Bharjai Quotes In Punjabi, Articles L