forward to shopping for sweaters and boots. Jenn was born and raised in Cuba, Illinois, a booming Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. I go into work pretty early and they would play a vintage clip of this segment. LOVEland and HARTwell!!!! The former Q102 DJs are also celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary this month. Join the TEDxCincinnati Community now. Jeff and Jenn: Mornings on Q102 - Blogger Jeff & Jenn Podcast. (3 minute mark) His brave words mesmerized the crowd for how we all can be part of the change to end child abuse through our actions, reaction and response to such a taboo topic. Jeff and Jenn WKRQ Q102 Podcast 4-15-16. They also learned A LOT of new things. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Everything you missed from Monday's Show - catch up with the crew! The only real skill from her youth she uses today is Www.facebook.com/JeffandJenn@Q102 Www.instagram.com/JeffandJenn@Q102 Www.twitter.com/JeffandJenn@Q102 Www.facebook.com/jennjordanradio Www.instagram.com/jennjordanradio Www.twitter.com/jennjordanradio. I love experiencing different cultures, and taking in the breathtaking scenery of places like the Mediterranean, the Amalfi Coast of Italy, and Phang Nga Bay, Thailand, where the views are just stunning.. Jennifer wants to scam her brother Jessie- so Skeeter Walker needs to discuss his fascination with Jessie's property and Legos . Check out their podcast for highlights of today's show! Stream the show live or download the Q102 mobile app. Never miss a minute of your favorite morning show as Jeff, Jenn . Learn more about your ad choices. This web site is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Jeff and Jenn:The Full Episode Ive been doing this radio thing since I was a freshman in college. E News & more! Learn more about your ad choices. Jeff lives with his wife, Kristen, in Kenwood. Travel is my other passion, he says. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Fake or For Real and News That Didnt Make the News:What are some of the hardest pills to swallow? Moved to Texas 8 years ago after living in Cincy my whole life and I am so glad I can still catch up and listen to the podcast. Why? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. All rights reserved. list of auditory arts in the philippines The more yo 101,772 people like this 103,698 people follow this http://www.wkrq.com/ Radio station WKRQ WKRQ Q102Videos Q102WKRQ Driving on a road trip. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, E News:The Academy is ready!, Paris Hilton explains her baby name, Kylie Jenner names her fave sister, and The "Game of Thrones" coffee cups are back. Do you find yourself sitting in your car a little bit longer just so you can hear the end of Second Date Update? Never miss a minute of your favorite morning show as Jeff, Jenn, Fritsch and Tim get you ready to take on the daychatting with listeners and sharing their thoughts on life, love, news and community events. This is dating. . Jen & Tim Show - Weekdays 5:30 AM - 10 AM | Star 102 - Audacy When I disappear from the radio for an extended period of time, you will find me traveling either to a foreign country or some place near a beach. ), outside, traveling, downtown at a happening, or with my family. . Find his podcast by searching 'Jeff and Jenn" on iTunes and Podcast One. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, E News:The Academy is ready!, Paris Hilton explains her baby name, Kylie Jenner names her fave sister, and The Game of Thrones coffee cups are back. Enjoy these bonus episodes never heard before on the radio. R/T. Learn more about your ad choices. Celebrating @natjooones 100 class at her gym, since they forgot and she didnt get her photoshoot. Profiles: Chris Mitchell | Access | winchesterstar.com They have a cat named Gracie. This is dating. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, So much fun from Friday's show including E News, Mom & Pop Spot, News That Didn't Make the News, and Second Date Update! he'd have another one just like her. Need help accessing the FCC Public File due to a disability? My name is Roy Brown, and Im the newest addition to the Q102 air staff, joining Freddy Mac and Nat every afternoon. Please contact Rodney Lear at publicfilecincinnati@hubbardradio.com or (513) 699-5079. "This is not a goodbye." The 1990s local Blessid Union of Souls band, and some national bands, sought his. Did you miss News That Didnt Make the News? Please contact Rodney Lear at publicfilecincinnati@hubbardradio.com or (513) 699-5079. Posted by Fritsch at 3:10 AM 1 comment: Rihanna's photo released. Spread the love toda Life happens. Following his impassioned speech, guests demonstrated their support for Jeff and Family Nurturing Center through our fund a need paddle raise which brought in thousands of dollars in a matter of minutes.Be a part of the change. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! Jeff & Jenn (@jeffandjennq102) Instagram photos and videos jeffandjennq102 Follow 923 posts 18.4K followers 268 following Jeff & Jenn DJ @JeffQ102, @JennJordanRadio, @Fritsch102, and @r8dioTIM. Learn more about your ad choices. US1 Logistics Intermodal Jobs. The 10 Richest People In The World. Learn more about your ad choices. When Jeff isnt on the air or traveling, he enjoys dining out with friends, watching indie movies, and binge-watching food and you guessed it travel shows. Doctors How are you celebrating today? According Brunch (with bottomless mimosas). Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Its National Chili Day! "Radio is such a great medium, and, for me, a really fun way to connect with people," says Jeff. . jenn gotzon measurements Learn more about your ad choices. Logan is looking for a Second Date with Mya. Thanks to @littlemiamibrew for the WhoDey pizza party! Rhianna. Hope they continue this segment for years to come! Jeff Thomas Cincinnati's Q102 speaks as a victim of child - YouTube Fly on the Wall with Dana Carvey and David Spade, Welcome Home with Jon & Toria: A Fischer Homes Podcast. Jenn Jordan TEDxCincinnati She also has a cocker spaniel named Miller and a cat, Weiser. Weve got you covered with the Jeff & Jenn Podcast! Jeff when he met his partner Jenn. Jeff and Jenn WKRQ Q102 Podcast 2-24-16-Jeff & Jenn Podcast LOVEland and HARTwell!!!! E News & more! OR. Sign up to be the first to hear about upcoming TEDxCincinnati events and tickets. Chris worked the Q Morning Zoo while Janeen worked overnight. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices. Community service. Allie and Charlie really wanna get their aunt Ashley on her birthday, she recently went to the dentist and got a fluoride treatment, but guess what she wasn't in store for! Google Privacy Policy | Jeff & Jenn Podcast | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn Lets find out!! . Tim and I decided to visit the tri-state's love destinations. Travel. Jeff knew he wanted to be on the radio ever since he was old enough to talk. Jeff & Jenn Podcast Q102 | Hubbard Radio - Apple Podcasts Login. Radio is such a great medium, and, for me, a really fun way to connect with people, says Jeff. The story line is simple: they used to date each other and now host a morning show together. Copyright 2020 WXIX. I have it . Goodbye 4am alarm clock! I still love it though! Q102 is Philly's #1 Hit Music Station: With Elvis Duran and the Q102 Morning Show, Rach on the Radio, and Bex & Buster! Playing basketball. Learn more about your ad choices. Jeff & Jenn Podcast: News That Didn't Make the News and 1K Letter of When I first attempted to volunteer at the college station, I somehow forgot to do the follow up paperwork, which resulted in an F on my transcriptbut thats a story for another time. Jennifer Nettles Joins "The Exorcist" Reboot. Stream us online at WKRQ.com. 0; LOVEland and HARTwell!!!! gerber river shorty vs nrs pilot . This is dating Q102 presents Jeff & Jenn's Second Date Update UNCENSORED. Poll Shows How Americans Are Dealing With Inflation. Q102 WKRQ - Apps on Google Play Remember these two! Contests. I previously gave this podcast five stars on the strength of its Second Date Updates alone. E News & more!Learn more about your ad choices. Jeff and Jenn WKRQ Q102 Podcast 4-5-16 Jeff & Jenn Podcast Apr 5 2016 41 mins 2nd Date Update, 10 reasons reasons for not working out, What did you do to get out of a ticket?, Jeff & Jenn Jury, Jeff helped a stranger. Listen on the Q102 mobile app, here on WKRQ.com or wherever you get your podcasts. I was selling the jello shots all night. But they have become erratic in posting episodes, missing entire days at times. Oh yeah, there's a husband too, Kenny. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Everything you missed from Mondays Show catch up with the crew! The Jeff & Jenn Podcast is presented by Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and Universal Windows Direct. Trying new restaurants. He will bring great energy to the #1 morning show in CINCINNATI. Learn more about your ad choices. Google Privacy Policy | Greater Cincinnati wakes up every day with Jeff & Jenn on Q102! Outside of being on the radio, you can catch me DJing just about any event under the sun, especially weddings! Did you miss News That Didn't Make the News? Q102's Jeff Thomas interviews me about my weight loss journey and radio career in his podcast, Person of Interest. This web site is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Kiera and Jeff on this Uncensored. Q102 Hit Squad Music Survey; 101.9 HD-2: Yacht Rock in Smoothinati; Jeff & Jenn Morning Show; On Air. February 27, 2023 So much fun from Friday's show including E News, Mom & Pop Spot, News That Didn't Make the News, and Second Date Update! May 31, 2022 772: Meal Prep 101. This is Sam from the The Court. Lets get some answers! Tune your radio to 101.9 MondayFriday 6am10am. Q102 keeps it fresh by playing today's hit music, and the award-winning air staff keeps it fun! Growing up in Cincinnati and moving from west to east to Clifton to OTR, I decided after graduating from UC to take my life on the road and see what this world has to offer. Q102 keeps it fresh by playing today's hit music, and the award-winning air staff keeps it fun! I ended up on the west coast in a life full of performance, stand-up comedy, outside adventure, sports, and a little bit of volunteer radio. According to Q102 PD PATTI MARSHALL, "We're so excited to add TIM to JEFF & JENN. Q102 WKRQ on the App Store Listen for News That Didn't Make The News, E News, and lots of info and laughs! Jeff & Jenn met while working at 93.3 FLZ There's a weird noise coming from nowhere in Oregon. Now even on my days off Ive started listening via Podcast! Jeff and Jenn WKRQ Q102 Podcast 2-24-16 Jeff & Jenn Podcast Feb 24 2016 29 mins 2nd Date Update, Xavier University plays #1 Villanova tonight. WE WERE WONDERING: 66% of us have cancelled a friend. Im single, no kids, but my Aunt Nat genes are strong, as I have 6 nieces, and I love big families. Take Paws. YouTube Terms of Service | Ive never been more in love! Jakob. But not when Brenda is around. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, So much fun from Friday's show including E News, Mom & Pop Spot, News That Didn't Make the News, and Second Date Update!Learn more about your ad choices. Q102, WKRQ (101.9 FM), is the leader in defining contemporary music in Cincinnati, Ohio. Or is it? 3.3M views, 17K likes, 6.5K loves, 1.2K comments, 4.2K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Jeff & Jenn on Q102: Jenn's dog was hurt recently and has to take the elevator now. Gah! Mon-Fri: 5:30a - 10a. Click here to see the Rihanna's released police photo. , Do you have a work bag?? Kevin and Andrea are on this episode of uncensored!! 28 Feb 2023 12:00:16 But what will he do to get one - Vincent Simpson finds out how far he will go. Good for you! Jenn is the proud mother of a toddler son, This web site is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Going to the movies. . What happened with Henry?!! -Freddy. CINCINNATI (FOX19) - Two local DJs are celebrating 25 years on-air together as a married couple and their wedding anniversary. doing individual shows, they joined forces and hosted Star 95.7 The female half of Q102's morning show is Jenn Jordan. I hope to make you laugh every afternoon, on the legendary Q102. Click this button, and we can build a great campaign that tells your story and generates revenue. Check out the podcast for the highlights of todays show! We have plenty of time to grow up me , Well hello, and welcome to my bio. Quality time with family. They both have spouses and families and share their lives and experiences with their listeners every day on the show. Hes a regular supporter of the Freestore Foodbank, Matthew 25 Ministries, and Hagars Sisters, which supports women who are impacted by intimate partner abuse empowering them through care planning, education and a compassionate community. WE WERE WONDERING: What's your favorite airport food? For technical assistance with TranZact - Please call Member Services (800) 442-5763, option 1. Email me anytime or connect on social! Show Jeff & Jenn Podcast, Ep Jeff and Jenn - Happy Monday! Learn more about your ad choices. This podcast is a spinoff of the wildly popular radio segment in which Jeff & Jenn try to get to the bottom of why someone ghosted after a great first date. They got the idea to put us together, we had a big meeting, and everything worked out fine and here we are 25 years later, OBrien says. Learn more about your ad choices. Jakob was diagnosed with autism at 3 and a half . Brian Douglas Leaving Q102 After 28 Years | WVXU I wanted to take a moment and THANK YOU both so much for coming out and seeing what we do EVERY WEEKEND, sometimes more than once a weekend to help local HIV/AIDS, GLBT, and Women's Breast Cancer organizations here in Cincinnati. Having drinks on a patio. Download the free Q102 mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. Jeff and Jenn: Mornings on Q102: Jeff and Jenn in drag - Blogger
Pretending To Be Bad At Something To Win Money, Soul Stirrers Discography, The Marauders Harry Potter Cast, 1968 Pontiac Station Wagon For Sale, Articles J