In the parody of all parodies, the "Dusk" trilogy follows the twisted love of 17-year-old Rochelle and the-far-too-creepy-for-her vampire, Jakeward. His skills with potion making is shown to be better, as they normally work. || my babysitter's a vampire - Loverforstefan - Wattpad Season 1. to add assult to injury, it might have even killed him. However he is generally best with simple magic. The second season originally premiered on Teletoon on September 6, 2012, and on Tltoon on October 28, 2012. But when he blackmails to become a vampire by biting Ethan, will she give up being a fledgling to save her friend? His wife's name isSinia. But when Benny finds out that his new crush's dog, Puffles, has passed away, he attempts to resurrect the dead animal, hoping that Della will agree to go on a date with him if he does. Benny considers Sarah as highly attractive or simply "Hot" although Sarah seems slightly interested in him, she doesn't considers Benny as her "Soul-Mate" however Erica is Benny's real main love interest on the show. [50], The game is free to download in the App Store under the title "Humans VS Vampires". I finished the show a few months ago but I didn't had the urge to make an edit until last night. Something dark and sinister is on the horizon, and to handle it, they'll have to work together as a team. Little do they know, she's a vampire. He has a son named Benny, nicknamed "Lumpy." And trap him. [44][45][46], A testing session for the game took place in Toronto, Ontario, CA on Sunday, June 5, 2011,[44] before the game officially launched on the official website on October 14, 2011. My seven year old daughter loves this show, she thinks it's funny and she thinks that the goofy blonde boy vampire is cute. In 2012, he starred as Gabe in the Disney Channel television film Radio Rebel. A one-time 99 cent in-app upgrade allows players to unlock all five good guys and five undead characters. Twenty-five years later, the play is back, and Ethan and the gang have to handle a ghost with a thirst for revenge. He also possibly possesses the ability to sense other spells, for instance he could sense that the cheerleading chant was actually a spell in Three Cheers for Evil. So i better keep your little outh shut. See production, box office & company info, MsMojo: Top 10 Most Underrated Disney Channel Shows. Whitechapel High hasn't won a sports trophy in thirty years, and the ghost of Coach Ed thinks it's time to win another. When Erica is attacked at the school car wash, they realize theyre now battling two very angry alligators AND their evil mutant mega spawn. My Babysitter's a Vampire (2010) 0 0 0 ! But instead of fixing her doll, the spell brings her to life. Ethan suspects that the school's hairiest jock, David Stachowski (Jake Epstein) is a werewolf and while trying to prove this fact, he is accidentally hit with a misfired werewolf spell from Benny. They are two geeks who are in High School including Rory. My Babysitter's A Vampire Full Movie Film-2010 OnlinE The ending makes no sense at all,where is ethan,benny,sarah,and Jesse like come on man who cancels a show on a cliffhanger, here's how it ends stern is destroyed, everything goes back to normal,Ethan and Sarah share a kiss,erica and benny finally get together as boyfriend and girlfriend. David isn't a werewolf; he only transforms into a shaggy dog under the full moon. Little does he know that the more they love him and Ethan, the more that the girls will hate them. The show was created by Fresh TV, creators of 6teen, Total Drama, and Stoked. However, when Doug's special camera detects Sarah's vampirism, Doug tries to hunt her down. My Babysitter's a Vampire (TV Series 2011-2012) - IMDb Ethan tries to keep Sarah and Rory away from Doug so he doesn't suspect that they are vampires. Ethan and Benny suspect the school's hairiest jock, and their new best friend, of being a werewolf. Jane Morgan is Ethan's little sister. The show follows Ethan Morgan (Matthew Knight), who, in the television film, learns that his babysitter Sarah (Vanessa Morgan) is a vampire. When Whitechapel High first put on a production of The Rainbow Factory, the star was tragically crushed on stage in a prank gone wrong. a grudge against all vampires, good or evil. When Ethan finally gets his learner's permit, he gets an old, rusty jalopy from a garage sale. About Community. I wish this show would come back because i love Ethan. But it does mean he has more time to stay up late and try to beat his solo marshmallow eating record. Discover the MBTI personality type of 24 popular My Babysitter's a Vampire (2010) (Television) characters and find out which ones you are most like! Luckily, Ethan has his visions to prepare him for the excitement that's sure to find them in Whitechapel. One day Rory plans to prove to the world (especially the female population) how totally awesome he is. But it's not only the nurse who wants the blood, Rory and Erica think its a good idea to steal the blood truck too! Sarah saves Ethan by sucking the venom out of his blood. 556946-8530), Valhallavgen 66, 114 27 Stockholm, Sweden. Ethan and Benny discover that a local singing sensation may have a voice like an angel, but in reality she's a Siren. While Ethan and Benny are trapped in the school, avoiding brain-hungry monsters, Sarah has to get to the bottom of what caused this outbreak. Its just Sarahs luck that the Vampire Council suspects her of stealing those body parts for her next meal. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. And somehow, stopping you from taking them out! All without raising the suspicions of Mom, Dad. Meanwhile, a desperate former Dusk actor appears in town seeking publicity, and instead gets too much information about the Real Vampires of Whitechapel thanks to his number one fan, Erica. Erica decides to join the cheer squad. Benny has had a crush on Erica since the film. So when Ethan's scratched by him, it's race to who finds the cure first. The next day, Debby has a fight with Erica, and her skin tears. Benny is portrayed by Atticus Mitchell. [3] Humans vs. Vampires is a modern spin on classic arcade-style games like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Meanwhile, with the vampire council in after Sarah and Ethan, Erica abducts her favorite "Dusk" actor, Dirk Baddison (Jamie Johnston), who is very confused by it all. Is it a coincidence that numerous vampires are being mysteriously attacked at the same time? It's up to Benny, Ethan and Sarah to destroy the photos before it's to late. Benny has been Ethan's best friend since they were children. Now she's a feisty fledgling: half-vampire, half-human, and forever struggling to find the best of both worlds. As of the end of Season 2, Ethan's powers have evolved to outright. View history Atticus Dean Mitchell (born 1993 [1]) is a Canadian actor and musician. One of his most popular videos there, "Benny vs. Bobby Game 1," has earned more than 250,000 total views. Lucky for him, Benny and Rory step up to handle the vampire adventuring on their own, while Ethan plans the perfect dinner with the girl of his dreams. That wasn't a typo and, if for nothing else, one should watch "My Babysitter's a Vampire" to view the 10 minutes of cinematic masterpiece that is the "Dusk III: Unbitten premiere." But lately she seems to spend more time than ever just trying to figure out what the heck is going on! Erica and Sarah join the Whitechapel Devils cheerleading squad. My Babysitter's a Vampire Wiki Guidelines. With his considerable powers of persuasion, he hopes, one day, to control not only all of Whitechapel, but the spirited Sarah as well. Benny puts his grandmother's old magic camera up for sale. By turning to Benny's grandma for information, they find out that Lucia is one of two sun gods who created Earth, but were split by the moon goddess's power. Sarah has a choice: save Ethan (which will in turn her into a full vampire) or let him become a fledgling. But their evening is interrupted by a blast from Sarah's romantic past and Ethan learns the terrible history of the Lucifractor - a fearsome weapon that could wipe out every vampire in Whitechapel. But, little does he know, that every time someone takes a photo using the camera, it creates a double of whoever was in the photo. A second season was confirmed to start production in September 2011[2] and it first premiered on Disney Channel on June 29, 2012, it premiered on Teletoon September 6, 2012. "The small blonde one" (by Benny's Grandma) Date of Birth 1997 (Age immortally 15) Status Undead Turned By Erica Jones in Fall 2010 (as vampire) Resides in Whitechapel, Ontario Canada Occupation Student of High School Species Human (originally/formerly) Vampire (currently) Family Information Relatives Unnamed (father) Vivian Keaner (mother) He is girl-crazy and frequently drags Ethan into his schemes, getting them both in trouble. In this badge system game, the user can play as either a human or a vampire, using over 30 battle moves to defy their opponent, including three special moves unique to each character. However, when Benny accidentally drops the potion, the potion's scent drifts, affecting every girl in school. Benny Weir | My Babysitter's a Vampire Wiki | Fandom My Babysitter's a Vampire | Apple TV All without raising the suspicions of Mom, Dad. Benny's evil clone is then created from the photo. Despite Ethan winning, Coach Ed calls off the deal. 71% 1x01 Lawn of the Dead Series Premiere June 27, 2011 12:00 AM 21 mins 2.8k 3.7k 3.5k 7 To emphasis the sadist aspect is his clear enjoyment in killing vampires, and you don't get much more psycho than actually attempting to, In actuality, he has genocidal hatred towards vampires, seeks to wipe them out and clearly enjoys killing them and is willing to kill anyone who gets in his way, even if they're children, as in. He often gets into trouble with his antics. Ethan and Benny create a plan to show Doug that Sarah being a vampire was all a hoax. However, when Sarah finds out about this cure, she hopes she can use it for herself to become human again. Benny Benni's age is 30. [18], In May 2011, prior to first-season episodes of My Babysitter's a Vampire airing on Disney Channel in the United States, and after certain episodes aired as sneak peeks on Teletoon/Tltoon (in Canada); Secret Location, with support from the Bell Broadcast and New Media Fund, began developing a video game for Teletoon and MBAV called "Humans vs. Vampires in 3D". He is astudent atWhitechapel High. But when Benny finds out that his new crush's dog, Puffles, has passed away, he attempts to resurrect the dead animal, hoping that Della will agree to go on a . What is the French language plot outline for My Babysitter's a Vampire (2011)? My Babysitter's a Vampire aired on October 9, 2010, on the Canadian television channel Teletoon. In the United States it premiered on June 27, 2011, on Disney Channel. Playpilot AB (Org. [14] It was later revealed by Vanessa Morgan on Twitter that it would premiere June 29, 2012, at 8pm Eastern Time on Disney Channel. I mean because Matthew Knights in it and Vannesa Morgan are in it so that is why i love the tv show. They later see Doug on TV again, introducing his new prank show in replacement of his canceled one. . Play S1 | E1 Add to Save List. The series premiered in late 2011 in Australia and New Zealand. But i can see her with me" In the A/C control room, Sarah is attacked by a zombified Rory. Jesse is awakened from the dead and returns from the grave to get Sarah back but she refuses. My Babysitter's a Vampire. Vampire+Blood Drive= All you can eat buffet! The yearbook captain, Hannah, takes a photo with the camera, bringing out her evil clone, who goes around being heartlessly mean to the students, especially Ethan. No matter how geeky Rory can be he is always the geek other geeks call a geek. Benny weir | Wiki | ~My Babysitter's A Vampire~ Amino My Babysitter's a Vampire (Quebec French: Ma gardienne est un vampire) is a 2011 Canadian television series, based on the television film of the same name.In Canada, the series premiered in French on Tltoon on February 28, 2011, in English on Teletoon on March 14, 2011, and on Disney Channel in the United States on June 27, 2011, and finished airing October 5, 2012, on Disney and April 11 . Samantha Morgan (Laura DeCarteret) is Ethan and Jane's mother. How's this going to end? Mitchell began his acting career in 2009 with a recurring role in the YTV series How to be Indie in which he played the role of Carlos Martinelli in eight episodes during the first season and two more during the second season. Add it to your Watchlist and we'll notify you when you can watch it! Where to watch My Babysitter's a Vampire? I wish this show would come back because i love Ethan. Ethan and Benny figure out that the local blood drive is being run by a group of vampires. All will it be to late? The tree had been the site of druid rituals and has its own spirit. The return of an old enemy puts a wrinkle in their plans, and forces Sarah to make the one choice she's been dreading all year. When Erica joins the cheerleading squad, Ethan has a vision that she is out to get the head cheerleader. Her father calls her "enterprising," and for good reason. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. She explains that the camera brings out the negative side of one's soul, once the photo is developed, and that negative side becomes a separate person--their twin. When Whitechapel High first put on a production of The Rainbow Factory, the star was tragically crushed on stage in a prank gone wrong. At home, Ethan dresses up as Debby's male counterpart to distract her and just as Debby starts choking him, Jane recites the reverse spell, finally turning Debby back into a doll. 6.8 (113) Rate. You just never know what's going to go wrong in this town. And go to prison for vehicular manslaughter! Two alligators and their evil mutant spawn terrorize the town. Early life [ edit] Mitchell was born in Toronto, Ontario. Strange vines are growing through the school's computer lab, and into the students! On the first day back to school after defeating Jesse, Ethan intends to keep the supernatural occurrences to a minimum. During the annual cookie drive for Jane's youth troop, a creepy, otherworldly Troop Leader conspires to rid the town of all adults, and lure the kids to its Eternal Playground. Contents 1 Background 2 Abilities 3 Trivia 4 Relationships 4.1 Ethan 4.2 Rory 4.3 Erica 4.4 Sarah Background The tree is destroyed and Rory is saved. Ethan Mason is a 15-year-old whose curiosity often leads him to trouble, so instead of leaving him alone with his sister while they go out, his parents hire a beautiful sophomore to be his babysitter. Rory iswell, Rory. An otherworldly creature tries to rid the town of all adults and lure the kids to an eternal playground. [47] In February 2012, popular game site Kongregate added Humans vs. Vampires to their website. His skills, however, work mostly incorrectly and miss, as a large number of his attempts don't work the way he intends, for instance he once accidentally turned Ethan into a werewolf (Blue Moon). I think it's a cute idea for a regular show, and it has a Buffy crossed with Scooby Doo feel to it. The French version of the film aired on Teletoon's French-Canadian counterpart, Tltoon, on October 16, 2010. Benny decides to help them both by whipping up a love potion. My Babysitter's a Vampire. [46] The game has been nominated for a Digi and Kidscreen Award,[29][32] and won a Canadian Screen Award for Best Cross-Platform Project in Children's and Youth. So they have to stop Stephanie before she get's her way and becomes immortal. On the first day back to school after defeating Jesse, Ethan intends to keep the supernatural occurrences to a minimum. However, when the werewolf is cured, it turns out to be Ethan himself. And the citizens of Whitechaple are about to be the gators next meal! See if Netflix, iTunes, Amazon or any other service lets you stream, rent, or buy it! By using Ethan's moonstones, they manage to break Lucia's hold on their friends and destroy the skull, and the queen altogether. My Babysitters a Vampire Wiki. [17], The second-season premiere episode ("Welcome Back Dusker"), which originally aired June 29, 2012, on Disney Channel in the United States, was watched by approximately 3.20 million total viewers and was ranked as Friday's #2 cable TV telecast and the #2 TV telecast in Tweens 914 (1.3 million/5.5 rating). Not one to leave his fangs idle for long, Jesse has ambitious plans that he is determined to see succeed. [34], For the film that the series is based on, see. Benny Weir has been Ethan's louder, goofier best friend since they were both six years old. The movie was well done and I was surprised it was on Disney, they usually tone down the bad guys and their actions in their shows to silly levels and they did not in this show. Oh no! Best friends, Ethan and Benny, join forces with their fledgling vampire beauty of a babysitter, Sarah, to fight and destroy creatures that go bump in the night. She entrances all the males in the school to help her prepare for a ritual that will unite her with the Sun King and end the world. The ending makes no sense at all,where is ethan,benny,sarah,and Jesse like come on man who cancels a show on a cliffhanger, here's how it ends stern is destroyed, everything goes back to normal,Ethan and Sarah share a kiss,erica and benny finally get together as boyfriend and girlfriend. He is best known for his roles as Benny Weir in the television film My Babysitter's a Vampire and series of the same name, and Gabe in the film Radio Rebel . Kate Todd as Erica does not appear in this episode. How old is Benny My Babysitter's a vampire? - The Famous Celebrity Ethan and Benny baby-sit his 8-year-old sister Jane and mark the moment by making the ice cream sundae to end all sundaes. As former president of the Dusk fan club, Erica spent a long time dreaming of a more romantic, more popular life where she could be confident, powerful and the envy of all. In Halloweird, Ethan was temporarily turned into a Vampire (also known as Jakeward ) by a magic mask, he thus gained all a Vampire's powers: Superhuman Strength, Super Speed Superhuman Hearing etc.However when the spell was broken, he lost them all when he turned back to normal. I love this tv show and dude who said it should be 15 dollars your luck it is only 20 because the price for each tv show is 2.00 dollars so the whole season would cost 26 dollars because 13x2=26. Ethan manages to destroy all the negatives. Characters | My Babysitter's a Vampire Wiki | Fandom Ethan and Benny end up doing chores for Grandma, Sarah, and Erica. He has amassed more than 280,000 subscribers to his YouTube channel since its beginning. The young cast are really good actors and they seem to be enjoying doing the show. The battle is on to take control of Whitechapel, and fangs or not nobody is safe. There will not be a third season. Geeky 14-year old Ethan is left to babysit his younger sister, Jane, with his best friend Benny but after Ethan inadvertently puts Jane in harm's way, his parents hire a professional babysitter, the beautiful yet mysterious 17-year-old Sarah who, unbeknownst to them, is actually a fledgling vampire. Returns again in the Season 2 finale, this time, as an ally. Ethan, Benny, Sarah and Rory must stop an old sports teacher (who's now a ghost) from haunting Ethan. Watch My Babysitter's a Vampire (2011) Online for Free - Roku In the film, he learns he is able to have visions and his best friend Benny Weir (Atticus Mitchell) is a spellmaster. I mean because Matthew Knights in it and Vannesa Morgan are in it so that is why i love the tv show. FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. Unbeknownst to Benny, Ethan and the yearbook team, the camera is a magic camera; it creates an evil clone of who evers photo is taken with the camera. Even becoming a vampire "demon of the night" failed to make Rory cooler or more popular. Grandma (Joan Gregson) Evelyn is Benny's "Earth Priestess" grandmother. Trashing the house is trouble enough, but when the demon turns on Jane, it has to be stopped by Ethan, Benny, and Rory. Once Ethan and Benny realize that Benny has an evil twin, they turn to Benny's grandma for help. || my babysitter's a vampire - - Wattpad Babysitter Benny | Archive of Our Own An ancient Mayan queen, Lucia (Shiva Negar) is accidentally summoned when a teacher digs up a crystal skull, and she prepares for a ritual that will unite her with a sun king and end the world. After Ethan, Benny and Sarah all boast about being able to handle their adventures on their own, Benny's Grandma sits them down for a serious talking-to. [4] He played the starring role of Benny Weir in television film and series My Babysitter's a Vampire[5] and was nominated for a 2011 Gemini award for his performance in the film. Rory confesses to flushing two baby alligators during last years locker search at the same time that Benny flushed one of his magic potions. on Tltoon starting January 5, 2012,[8][9] through April 5, 2012, on Teletoon. Meanwhile, this Frankenstein-jock only needs one more body part to make him the greatest hockey player of all time: Ethans brain! [10][11], A 13-episode second season of the show was greenlit by Fresh TV, and was originally revealed by Vanessa Morgan on her official, personal Twitter. The three boys discover and decide to play with a Ouija board, while Sarah instead takes Jane upstairs, telling the trio that Ouija boards 'give her the creeps'. Mystery Incorporated. Ethan and Benny lock themselves in the "Eternity Cage", a prop Ethan had ordered from a movie, to keep themselves safe and wait it out until the potion wears off; they end up spending the night in the cage.After the curse wears off Sarah and Erica, the ups truck arrives and delivers the key to the cage. The school hockey team has a new star player. But that doesn't stop Ethan's dad from trying to connect with his boy, though he'll probably never understand why his son seems to need a new microscope and a pound of garlic every other week. Sarah, Ethan and Benny split up to find a cure. YouTube gamer who is most widely known for his Benny No channel. Best friends, Ethan and Benny, join forces with their fledgling vampire beauty of a babysitter, Sarah, to fight and destroy creatures that go bump in the night. Whichever comes first! Lawn of the Dead. Just his luck, it turns out the car is possessed by a bloodsucking backseat driver from beyond the grave! Despite that, Benny is a genuine friend to Ethan and is always ready to go on another adventure. Meanwhile, there is a green mist that appears to be going around killing vampires, but unfortunately Ethan is the one being blamed for the killings. Sarah was a soft spoken member of the Dusk fan club, until she met up with a real-life fang-boy named Jesse and her life changed forever. Ethan and Benny discover that a local singing sensation may have a voice like an angel, but in reality shes a Siren - a mythical creature whose song brings out the self-destructive worst in anyone who hears it. A new character introduced in Season 2. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). It's the eve of the first day of high school for 14-year-old Ethan and his buddies Benny and Rory, and they're ready to shed their Star Trek pj's and geeky image and finally be cool! So will they end up being the hunted? He began his YouTube channel on August 13, 2015. When Benny wants to impress a girl at school, he does what any boy with a spellbook would do: he resurrects her dead dog, Puffles. [16] Ethan Morgan, his half-vampire babysitter and pals battle against creatures from their nightmares. There's something in the coffee at LottaLatte, and it's turning people into zombies. He turned into a vampire by his maker, a centuries old vampire who holds incredible power over and devotion from his nest. My Babysitter's a Vampire - Season 1 - IMDb Doug then leaves with his show canceled, revealing that his last name is not Falconhawk and his awesome hair is just a wig, crushing Benny and Ethan. When Ross Morgan isn't taking cookery/dancing/archery lessons with his wife, he sells insurance which oddly enough is something people in Whitechapel seem to need a lot of. Benny Benni was born on the 20th of January, 1992. He has a son named Benny, nicknamed "Lumpy." His wife's name is Sinia. Sarah, now worried for her life, flees. But two things are making that almost impossible: the constant paranormal chaos of Whitechapel, and his best friend, Benny. and the entire town of Whitechapel. Vampire Jadyn is out. The Big Bad of Season 2. We have been watching the show together, which is currently one of her favorite things to do this summer.
Deadliest Catch Deckhand Death, Articles H