You can post now and register later. If you visited our Xcaret Hotels: fotohoteles@xcaret.com Face the only whitewater rapids in Cancun, cross a circuit of ropes hanging in the air, drive a Monster Truck, board a jet boat, ride a kayak and fly in a zip-line. Xcaret: photo pass worth it? - Playa del Carmen Forum Dear tjgonzalez17,We appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent experience at Hotel Xcaret Mexico; to know that your stay with us was really pleasant is the best reward we could have!It is a real pleasure to hear that your recent stay at Hotel Xcaret Mexico was truly memorable! Free Cancellation. it was just my wife and I for her birthday/anniversary. And we are going back again. The ramen at Xin Goa was excellent as was the fried rice. Privacy Terms. On your PC or Mac the downloaded photo is automatically saved in the downloads folder. He was knowledgeable about the resort, the general area, and was very happy to make conversation. Enjoy truly special moments of fun and relaxation with the . You must present the credit card (or copy on both sides) used for payment, on the contrary you will not have access to the park and will be losing your purchase. Dear Katie F,What a great five-star review to read, we are absolutely thrilled that your All Fun Inclusive experience was just wonderful. Yes the resort is beautiful and access to the parks is great. No one wants to post vacation pictures a week after they get home, they want them as soon as possible. (01152) 55 4163 7327 Xcaret Photo Pass is a great way to save your memories of an unforgettable day in the Riviera Maya. Customer Service. While buying your ticket online, a list of hotels where pick-up is available will be displayed. With only 63 suites in front of the Caribbean Sea, our first adults-only boutique hotel, shows an intimate, sophisticated and relaxed Mexico. ( NO KIDS ). What is the minimum/maximum weight allowed on zip-lines? BUY THE PHOTO PASS! The photos of you and all your companions in a single package for you to fully enjoy your visit. If it rains, can I cancel or change my date of visit? However, I just feel that the management fell a bit short on the front end of things that could have made our stay so much easier. If you visited our Xcaret Hotels: fotohoteles@xcaret.com Operating hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 19:00 Hours. Most activities involve water and your camera might get wet. Enjoy perks like free continental breakfast and free train station pick-up. Some activities call for physical strength. de C.V. Xplor park is the most amazing park that will take you to enjoy adventures across the maya jungle on amphibious vehicles, swim and float in underground rivers and flying the sky on zip-lines. My suite overlooked the casa Viento infinity pool farthest from the lobby.
Delta Captain Larry Davis Today, What Are Aquarius Attracted To Physically, New Mexico Mugshots 2017, Causes Of Under Damping Arterial Line, Articles H