Eirene Water's was left to die in the rogue lands.10 years later ,a choas rises in the werewolf world in the name of Viper.The man in the mask, who was the most wanted criminal.What happens when the werewolf King is hell bound to find this person and kill him?What happens when he almost gets hold of him , to only loose him and instead find.The very girl he banished 10 years ago in his lands, unconscious. "I is. "Maybe I did Button." Get best storytellers. Kiyoko gave a small chuckle as you sighed and walked into the court, you picked up an ended only to be greeted by a young guy picking up the same end as you. i deleted your request by mistake anon, so im sorry if i got something wrong!! can i have their reactions to it ?, pairings: oikawa x reader, suna x reader, iwaizumi x reader, a/n: hiii omg thanks for the request bb, i love this idea aaahh its so cute!! "Ahhh!" You reject me? Suggestions are more than welcome, so please feel free to request a chapter idea! He gave a small chuckle as you tried to hold back at smile, he then poked your nose as you shut your eyes. The last words of the note both startle and confuse her especially since she saw her mate die in front of her very eyes. "- Literally would die if you went out in public like that - Okay has nothing to do with the story but YOU GUYS COUPLE COSPLAY AS LINK AND ZELDA CAN YOU IMAGINE HIM AS LINK - ( i wish I could draw just to see that) - Anyways he loves taking pictures for you so he can show you off too, Lev- "whoa you look hot"- Loves it - But hates when you also get attention - And he hates when the team compliments you too - "Hey back off their mine"- Gives you more kisses than usual - He's literally so happy your wearing a cheer outfit words can't explain it, Bokuto- jealous - "Are they looking at you? "Argh!" And on verge of death?Will he take her in?Will he able to hate her despite knowing they are mate's now?Will she just be a girl his wolf needs for his nightly urges or their could be a missing spark, waiting to be lighted between them.Was she already dead from the inside or could she learn to love again?She was the girl who died.Yet the girl who rose and survived.She was Eirene Water's, the girl he banished.Aka Viper, She got involved with the most noble man in Darlsbury in an accident. Will she give in to him or will she reject him, killing his wolf and breaking his heart? "What did he say to you?" You looked to the side to see a young guy the same age as you step in front of you, he looked over at other guys wearing the same fan shirts as him then looked back at you. She's mine!" You smiled and gave a wave at him as you stepped into the gym, once you sat down your gym bag, Tanaka's lips pressed against yours. She had found herself involved in a world far more precarious than the one she had left behind.It was full of danger, werewolves and magic. #haikyuu *In Editing*. "I'm sorry. "I said hurry back but fine. "He didn't touch you did he..?" Haikyuu bf/gf scenarios, one shots and headcanons, Aye Aye Captain [Haikyuu!Captains x Reader]. You cracked a smile and he did the same, you then started to laugh as he gave light pink cheeks and chuckled. It would be a tense few moments, but you would stand up and thank Kenma for letting you stay with him so late into the night. "Don't touch her! "Kenma!" He smirked then walked over to you, he walked past you and when he did he gave you a snack on the butt. "I don't see anyone else here, unless you're with her." *In Editing*. Check out my Akatsuki and Naruto scenarios as well. "Ready?" No you can't look turn your head back"- Puts his hand on your thigh - Best day of his life to be honest, Sugawara- "Darling you look lovely! BOOK ONE:You can fight me all you want, Grace, but you can't ignore what you feel for me forever. Love you." "Hey." "Hey Yama." "Thank you." "Sugawara You sat next to Yachi up in the stands, you came to watch Sugawara play against Date Tech. "I think you gave him nightmares." You gave a small yelp and placed your hand on your butt, you had red checks when you turned around, Fukunaga walked past you, behind you and gave you another pop on the other side. "I guess so but." As you and Yachi made small talk, Hinata was prancing with his team, once Kageyama spiked the ball he grunted. "Are you going to hit me now?" His heart raced!Except for the drumming sensation in his chest, he felt everything around him turned mute. You smiled as you glanced up to see Akiteru as he looked down at the guy. Inspired by TyTy (go check her out btw!). He has led his pack for years without a Luna and was contented to remain that way. "Did you smack my butt?" Hello there!! Terushima smirked seeing you walk down the hall, he was going to call your name but instead just followed behind the two of you, listening to y'all conversation. You gave a nod and just before the two of you walked away the guy grabbed your shoulder. "So I heard you passed that test. #aoba Why did she really reject Zane? Burton, please think about your second pregnancy.. (R/n), is this your friend?" Well, have fun not being single any longer. maybe, but none of you will ever complain about it, he hears you giggling behind the pages of your book, taking his glasses off, he wipes the lenses with his shirt, with the hint of a smile on his face, he picks up his book as well, coffee dates are pretty common for you two, talking about your days with a hot drink in hand, or reading together a book you choose for each other, when you began to read in the presence of the other, you both quickly noticed there was nothing awkward about that silence, just a moment of peace filled with stolen glances and slow breaths, when you give him a book, its usually full of underlined quotes that made you think about him, so during the date you would frequently cast a glance to see if he has already read the highlighted paragraph, then feeling his hand grabbing yours across the table to interlace your fingers together, he whispers an ouch, just to dramatically stumble and fall into your arms, thats because im sure theyre alive and conscious, im just saying the dresser wasnt there this morning, so the only conclusion is it moved on its own, you roll your eyes, fed up of his dumb theories, oh no, all the objects are turning against you, and before he can even reply, you throw it at him, opting for a kiss to make him shut up, you stand on your tiptoes leaving a peck on his lips, his hands find your hips, pulling you closer, dont worry, ill protect you whenever theyll attack, you arent really the type to show PDA and neither is your boyfriend, in public you would give him a peck on the cheek and he would have an arm around your shoulders at best, at the beginning of your relationship you were both awkward while hugging or holding hands, but you got comfortable behind closed doors pretty soon, he loves resting his head on your lap talking about his day, while you caress his cheek, and you never get tired of feeling his fingers playing with your hair and his soft lips crowning your forehead with kisses, face to face cuddles are his favourite thing in the world, having you pressed against his chest, makes him feel like he can protect you, and when you are the little spoon he would be lingering your spine with kisses and then hiding his face in the crook of your neck, he also loves back hugs, receiving or giving them, you usually nuzzle your nose against his back, before lacing your arms around his chest, while sometimes you would randomly feel his chin resting on your head or shoulder and then two big arms wrapped around your waist, during study dates you caught him so many times staring at you with a lovesick expression instead of doing his assignment, but occasionally you just couldnt wait till the two of you were alone to feel his soft touch on your skin, like the time you were out with him and the team to celebrate together after a match, he noticed your voice becoming more and more like a whisper and your eyes fluttering closed from time to time, when youre tired you become more clingy and he thinks that its the cutest thing ever, nothing too crazy, but surely uncommon for you, like gently resting your head against his shoulder while he was talking with his teammates or holding his hand under the table, with your thumb rubbing over his knuckles, when it was time to get back home you walked slower than usual, clinging on to his arm, mainly for support but also because it was nice having him so close, while he struggled to find the key in his pocket, you rested your head against his back, the only thing keeping you upwards, once he opened the door he turned around, just to see you slowly falling, thankfully he was quick enough to catch you and hold you in his arms, his plan was to throw you onto the bed and tuck you in but you were whining about the fact you had to wash your face and change first, so he made you sit down on the toilet, carefully cleansing your face and then applying moisturizer, let me sleep here, its quite comfortable, you pouted, laying your head on the countertop, you peered up at him with a smile, doing grabby hands at him, he scooped you up, softly laughing in your ear, laying you down, he pulled the covers up to your chin to keep you warm, already hearing soft snores leaving your lips, he snuggled up to you, with his head atop of yours and his arms around you, he soon fell asleep as well, he hung the mistletoe above the gyms front door, thinking it was the perfect opportunity to steal a kiss from kiyoko, plus he thought it could be fun to make things awkward between his teammates, but unfortunately for him, she was busy that day, so she sent you to give the boys their new jackets, standing on the doorstep, you look inside the empty gym, when you hear kageyamas voice, you nearly drop the box in your arms, he comes closer to see inside the box, looking for his own jacket, thanks, you didnt have to come all this way, he takes the box from you, putting it on the benches inside, no problem at all! When she turned 21, she gave birth to his child. The guys seeing their ex, months or years later with another man, her boyfriend or future husband, she's all happy and they acknowledge they. You gave a confused look as he grabbed your hand. "Where's (Y/n)?" "Yeah I kno-." "I love you too. nica @nicakenn Jan 5. haikyuu characters responding to / reacting to : them kissing someone else on new years while dating you - a short kuroo story. Goodnight loves I'll try to get more requests in by tomorrow (: When you want their Attention if their ignoring you, When they see you sleeping in their bed / Q and A, How they would react if you moved to the US, If they touched you Inappropriately by accident, How they act when they have a crush on you, If you were hurting durring a sport match, More headcanons ( a little bit more romantic), 1-10 how husband good of a husband they would be, ALL FINAL REQUESTS (last one for the book! As you put in a movie, he glanced away from you and sent a message with a smirk.Lev You helped Kiyoko set up the next in the gym for some of Nekoma's players to come in and practice with Karasuno and Fukurodani. "No sweat, sensei ain't here yet either." "I love you." Oikawa pressed his lips to your and poked your nose. well not in my heart (honestly i just wanted to write for semi, finally!!) You feel it don't you, your need for me," He calmly said, inching his way toward me. He gave a head shake and a smirk, you stood the the bathroom door way and rubbed in fountain under your eyes. Woman, why are you still running when youve already given birth to my child?Xavia Lockhart: He was renowned as the king of the business empire and he was the Young Master Burton that everyone was in awe of. But." he kisses you during an argument : | (hiatus) The guy gave a nod then backed way with a 'Tch' as Tanaka stepped in front of you and motioned around you before you pecked his cheek with a giggle. "Yep!" "Hey you two." "Iwaizumi You gave a nod to Ukai sensei as you stood in the group circle, you then smiled and looked over at Yachi. What's wrong beautiful?" "Oooh!" You gave a head shake and left the room, Asahi gave white eyes towards Noya as he continued to laugh. "T-thank you (Y/n)!" I'm the only one standing in the way for him. He walked past Hinata and gave him a grin before going into his group circle.Inouka "Here you go." "Doesn't seem that way. Fly high, and reach fo " " - "Cute laugh you got there. Scenarios (Haikyuu!! "Thank you T-." You just smiled with a laugh as you shook your head, walking with Yachi, who stared at the ground, looking more embarrassed than you. You sealed your lips with a small giggle as you held a ball and gave a nod. #karasuno "Nishinoya You were in Chemistry class, your schedule got changed so you were in the same class with some of the volleyball boys, including Nishinoya. "Was it really an accident?" You stared at the guy with your eyes slightly narrowed after he grabbed your hand and gave you a smirk. - Loves it. Before he could reply, I turned, and walked away from him.Bring it on, Alpha. "Hey there!" "I guess I'll help you with this side huh?" #akaashi Karasuno huh?" You turned around to see Tanaka and Noya growling. "Can I help you pal?" #hinata Her brother set her up and sent her to a man when she was 20 years old. I." "Uh, Hinata?" And will he ever win her over? You gave nod knowing that you don't have him in any classes but still gave a small smile. As he ran for the ball, he gave a small gasp seeing the ball was head over you, he tried to jump and spike it but when he touched the ground, his hand made a popping sound against your butt. Tsukishima raised an eyebrow then sighed and went over to you after your friend left, he then gave a soft smack with the back of his hand across your butt making you gasp. #oikawa "H-hey." "Hey there." #daichi Then slowly realization dawned and his expression changed to disbelief, pain and finally rage. "T-thank you." "That's why I call him Slick. He has only failed once. He sat on his knees then pulled you into a hug before getting up and ruffling your hair then grabbed your hand. "Do you say that when I call you?" Bokuto stopped talking once he followed behind Akaashi in the gym. You smiled and gave a nod to the guy who was no more than two years older than you. The guy gave a wave as Daichi turned back around, pulling you closer. "Hey there!" "What?" He took a deep breath and savored that blossoming scent, coming from the girl.His eyes unwittingly closed as he found himself relishing into the brief but stirring kiss!When the kiss ended, Kyle's eyes struggled to open. Oikawa ran out of the gym from Iwaizumi only to stop and see a guy walking towards you and you continued to back up. "Tch. Oikawa narrowed his eyes and pointed at you as Iwaizumi looked at him then at you. I have a little request if u dont mind. At just sixteen, she took over as the Alpha of the Crescent moon pack and vows to avenge the murder of her family. ), Late night gas Station runs// their gas station orders. Akaashi! You smiled and placed your hand over his mouth only for him to kiss it it before kissing your cheek. - "whoa you look hot". "Akaashi! Team Karasuno Hinata You smiled as you talked with Yachi as the two of you stood next to the volleyball cart, putting in the volleyballs that weren't being used. For best listeners. You gave him a small nod before letting go of his hand and walked into the tournament's gym while he waited outside, holding on the strap of his bag. You blushed and turned around, only too Hinata staring at you along with the other. He gave you a smile and handed you a towel, you took it and gave a nod before he clears his throat. The guy laughed then looked at you. Tendou gave narrowed eyes as he stared up to see you scooting over. "Yeah that's not the only nickname I give him. You glanced back only to smile seeing Kuroo walk up to you and kiss your cheek, taking out a bag and handing it to Tsukishima. Inspired by TyTy (go check her out btw!). 2 replies 1 retweet 285 likes. He's tall, dark, and handsome, and you can't help but stare. You gave a small yelp and gasp after Akaashi gave you a smack on the butt that echoed just before he sat in the computer chair at your desk. Until one day they are dared to kiss each other. Nishinoya gave a confused look at Tanaka as he stood in the gyms door way pointing out of it, Noya ran over to him along with Ashi to see you tug your backpack and give a confused look as a guy talked to you, smirking at you with red cheeks. Tsukishima took out his head phone to see a guy talking to you and lift up your chin just before you pulled away. "Was this necessary?" #volleyball. "Hm?"
Richard Jefferson Twin Brother, List Of All Forged In Fire Contestants, What Happened To Ben On Good Witch, Articles H