Your email, has been entered to win this giveaway. Your information is saved and ready to be used again, Find out where your purchase is and when it may arrive. factory specs rather than to each player's feel or preferences. do not open recommendation. We expect more from Gibson in just a few weeks. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst, Sweetwater Exclusive. The hardware all seems to be of high quality with one exception. Available in Desert Burst, Trans Red, and Trans Black. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is adored by live performers and session players alike. Outstanding. Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! A feature your fingers will thank you for is the SlimTaper mahogany neck, which re-creates the speed and playability that 60s Les Pauls are famous for. The guitar arrived completely undamaged. $1,349. Grover tuners, Neck pickup: 490R, Bridge pickup: Burstbucker Pro. Non-gibson hardshell (I actually think it's nicer and more sturdy than the black Gibson cases). A warranty can be a very important factor when making a buying decision. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Stunning Gloss Nitro Fireburst Finish With Gibson Case. Excellent Guitar exactly what I was looking for. Gibson Les Paul 100 Limited Edition 082 of 999 | Guitars & Amps Excellent customer service from Josh Dillon and Sweetwater, as usual! As of June 2018 the Performance Warranty is no longer transferable. Oops, looks like you forgot something. My first Les Paul was a copy. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Gibson - gibson les paul studio - clikonworld.com Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: This was my first gibson. By Frank DeVincenzo across country in a semi truck lol If I just went to my friends to play..that gig bag would be fine for sure. from Newark, De on July 1, 2022, By Kelly Picture Information. All in all, I am very pleased with the guitar. I checked out a 2021 Les Paul Standard with a 60's neck. Trs bon tat . I love the grain in the maple top. Spec'd with a stunning AA maple top and eye-popping custom . The gig bag is nice and feels sturdy, I have no worries about keeping my Studio in it. Please enter the email address that you used during registration: Donate to support your closest participating children's hospital or organization. on January 23, 2023, By DC Really good sustain and it rings when played acoustically. 00. Made In: United States. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burs. Guitar Setup - Guitars purchased at Long & McQuade come with 1 free setup, to be redeemed within 1 year for new guitars and 90 days for used guitars. 500k CTS pots Seymour Duncan Antiquities. I will get a hardshell case for it and may have someone replace the push pull pots with proper pots. Some manufacturers provide warranties for longer than 1 year; however, these are usually limited warranties that do not provide the same coverage as the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. Thrilled with my Les Paul Studio. Bognor Regis, West Sussex . She and I perform with our band several times each month in addition to some duo and trio gigs. To learn more about our cookie policy, please visit our Privacy Policy. Also the stopbar was lowered all the way down, and the strings (all but one) were impacting the back wall of the bridge. Plays/sounds great and it looks incredible. Oops, looks like you forgot something. You cant deny two fundamental guitar truths: that early Les Pauls were glorious, and they were also heavy. Monday: 8:00am 10:00pm(EST) 2021 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus AA Top - Bourbon Burst Limited Edition. Need help with our website? The AA Maple top has beautiful figuring and flame in it. Fret ends and frets clean, smooth and level(plek'd by Gibson factory) Nut needed to be filed down by shop in Freehold NJ.upon delivery along with a full once over and pro set up. Two things I wish were different: first, I wish this had regular pots and not the push/pull, and secondly, I wish it came with a proper hardshell case. With a gorgeous AA maple top, this Studio Plus also blesses weary shoulders with an Ultra-modern weight-relieved body. Please click below to login. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Send us an email at, Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus AA Top Bourbon Burst. $279.00 . The return was handled well and quickly by Sweetwater, 5 stars. Now available in four fun . Currency: A locally owned, family business established in 1972, with over 50 years of experience. from Kingsport TN on March 4, 2021. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers have the experience to help! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. But I could not find the dings they are talking about.and really I don't care. I love the slim taper neck, pickups, and the overall quality is excellent. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. to be redeemed at any Long & McQuade location within the initial free-warranty period Special financing options exist if you use your Sweetwater card. When I opened up the case and found my guitar inside I couldn't believe how much better it actually looked in person. Beautiful fit and finish, none of the quality issues that I see getting so much attention on the internet. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Canada. Used products come with a 3-month Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. GIBSON LES PAUL Studio 120th Anniversary Blue Burst USA 2014 Guitar Rare - $1,647.35. Low Low action (1/16" at 15th fret) and relief at 0.009 with no buzzing or dead frets. Greg was able to get me what I wanted and I am quite pleased with my purchase. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. Excellent weight at 7lbs14oz. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. day one onwards. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple promotional financing. The first had strings way offcenter and it was not flagged by Gibson or Sweetwater inspection. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. The gig bag is by far the best one I've ever seen with thick padding and beautiful outer shell and so I won't bother getting a hard case. View Product . Forgot to mention - GO GIBSON USA! Studio Recording; Live Equipment; DJ Equipment; Lighting; Dischi/Didattica; Merchandising; Strumenti Musicali; Chitarre; Chitarre Elettriche ; codice annuncio: #7473806 Gibson Firebird, Tobacco Burst | Demo Shop 2019 scambio. on August 23, 2022, By RCM 2012 GIBSON CUSTOM SHOP LES PAUL VOS R8 IN 'BOURBON BURST' SUPERB CONDITION ! But Gibson has done something special with the modern Les Paul Studio Pluss Ultra-modern weight-relieved body, which retains classic Les Paul resonance and sustain, while scoring a big reduction in weight. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Unboxing 2021 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst Music background: Playing now more than ever! Colin was amazingly patient with all my questions, I'm actually surprised he didn't ghost me. OMG. This is my 3rd Gibson electric guitar that I've bought from Sweetwater, plus I've also purchased a Fender Stratocaster from them as well. Sweetwater Sound Gibson | 1958 Les Paul Standard Bourbon Burst Ultra Light Aged Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. The 2020 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Bourbon Burst is simply exquisite. The thing I really appreciate is the high touch customer service, and kudos to Nick for taking good care of me once again. Gibson Les Paul Standard 60's Bourbon Burst 2021 . from Dulce, NM on February 17, 2021. I have owned approximately 20 guitars in my life including Stratocasters, Telecasters, Epiphones and a custom Les Paul. There are at least 4 fret ends that are sharp, 2 of them are very sharp. v.1.5.0 - Node 2. Other than the crookedly mounted jack plate, an issue which I have seen before with Les Paul's, the rest of the guitar was well finished which is why I rated it 2 stars and not 1. The other issue is the sides of the fretboard. Description This is an official product. My first Gibson but I hope not my last. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus- Bourbon Burst (2021) | Reverb Music Background: Have played for 66 years, rock, jazz, and blues are my favs. Unlike our free set-up, which is Our coverage does not provide compensation for loss of use. Shaka called me last week and said they had just received a shipment, and said a few customers canceled their orders because of the wait-time on these. Thanks Sweetwater and Joe James. Gibson | Les Paul Standard '60s View similar gear. I opened the box to inspect the guitar and noticed imperfections on the fret board on the bass side of the neck. Friday: 10:00am - 8:00pm Sweetwater Sound, 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Get Directions | Phone Hours | Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. 00 (39) Compare. I own over 30 guitars, all purchased new and have never returned a guitar, this is the first. This Les Paul Studio Plus feels fast and precise thanks in large part to its Plek fret treatment. As for the guitar, it's simply an impressive looking, sounding, and playing guitar with all the tone you'd expect from a Gibson. Select your offer in checkout. This limited Bourbon Burst version adds versatility with coil-splitting 490R/498T humbuckers to offer classic cleans, modern crunch or single-coil snap! Gloss. Gibson Les Paul reissue 1954 Aged . The neck on this Les Paul Studio Plus is a breath of fresh air. I am beyond happy with my new Bourbon Burst Gibson Les Paul. from Seattle on February 27, 2021, By Sweetwater Customer Show More. It rings forever and the pickups sound so clean and clear! The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is adored by live performers and session players alike. You may want to make minor adjustments to suit your specific style, but you don't have to do anything, just start playing! Its SlimTaper profile conforms naturally to the hand for smooth leads up top and fast licks and comfortable chording down low. Music Background: Playing now more than ever! I have watched all the YouTube videos comparing guitars to the Gibson Les Paul, and wondered why. Feel free to like the video and leave a comment on what you thought about the guita. Review and demo of 2021 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - AA Top in Bourbon Burst. Nevertheless, Gibson's rise in 2020 started on the back of the Epiphone re-launch and continues here with the new 2020 line of USA models. New Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue No wonder this guitar has been around since what, the fifties? from Walton, Ky. on February 9, 2022, By spc68 Learn More. I have several "minor league" guitars but this guitar is definitely in the "major league". It pairs beautifully with my Vox AC10C1, which I also purchased from Sweetwater. from San Rafael, CA on October 23, 2021, By Greg You snooze, you loose! On offer is my basically brand new never used in anger 1960s Epiphone Les Paul Standard This lefty Epiphone Les Paul Standard '60s 'Inspired By Gibson' model in Bourbon Burst is a serious piece of gear for the serious player. Rosewood fingerboard Never gigged smoke free. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. You will enjoy it. gibson les paul bourbon burst | Sweetwater Categories: Solid Body; Year: 2009. First of all, I was very pleasantly surprised to see how well my guitar was packaged for shipment! Gibson Les Paul Standard 60's Bourbon Burst - Read Description $ 2099.00. 50s style one piece mahogany neck is nicely curved so has bit of shoulder but not . The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is a limited edition and only available at Sweetwater so youd better reserve yours while you can! The Sweetwater team was great as always. from Amboy, WA on March 2, 2021, By Mike By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo ShopUp to 25% off select Gibson guitarsShop now, View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. Good Luck! Music Background: 30+ years playing guitar. Andy. > Worldwide Shipping with UPS. Gibson 57 Classic Plus Humbucker Pickup with Nickel Cover. 00 (39) Compare. Hotline +33 (0)1 81 93 09 00 . Acoustic; B.C. Fretboard Radius: 12" Model Family: Gibson Les Paul. Perhaps it is psychological, but the genuine USA made Les Paul appears to be a better instrument overall in quality than the Epi. Help us match you with the perfect, Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst, Sweetwater Exclusive, Sweetwater Exclusive with custom finish and AA maple top, Ultra-modern weight-relieved body allows for longer sets and sessions, Mahogany SlimTaper neck plays like a 60s favorite, Rosewood fingerboard with classic Trapezoid inlays, Plek Pro fret treatment for optimized playability, 490R and 498T humbucking pickups with coil-splitting for powerful tonal versatility, Bridge and Neck Volume controls (push/pull for coil-splitting), Lightweight Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuners are studio-stable, Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece, Get back to making music with the industry's fastest turnaround time, Fix it the first time with our award-winning, factory-certified Service Department. Please check the fields highlighted in red. I don't know how they did that because one piece backs are normally reserved for much more expensive guitars. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burst, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burs, Left-handed Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burst. If this is not possible, a full refund will be provided. Sweetwater rep seemed indifferent to my questions which may be a sign of someone having a bad week cause normally Sweetwater rep is great. A recent purchase of a Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus from Sweetwater was the perfect remedy. It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your new instrument purchase from Gibson's Les Paul Studio 2020 is powered by coil tapped 490R and 498T humbuckers with otherwise . Within an hour of playing it through my tube amps, I felt that shiver up my spine realizing that I have a new favorite guitar. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus (Desert Burst) Baja [2001] I have spent the last 7 years looking for this particular model on eBay, Craigslist and dozens of guitar stores online to no avail. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is celebrated by live performers and session players alike. I purchased this guitar from Sweetwater. Guitar is practically new with no blemishes. This is my first listing here, so I get that might be a flag for some people, so my eBay name is 'wynterthrone', check feedback there, and email me if you want my TGP username, lots of transactions there as well. Gibson | Les Paul Studio It comes with a nice plush Gibson logo gig bag. Used - Very Good. RRP $349.99 . Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Bourbon Burst. Your order history is always just a click away. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus, Bourbon Burst. For a Les Paul, it is appreciably lighter than a standard and has that classic Les Paul sound. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst, Sweetwater Exclusive. 2009 Gibson Les Paul Studio Wine Red Chrome OHSC (#334651904756) He emailed me pictures of the one he was recommending along with two others that were available so that I could make the final choice. Out of stock - Contact us for availability ! It is so amazing. ISO: Les Paul Studio Plus Desert Burst (Baja) - Gibson USA Feel free to call us toll free at (800)222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. Order today to reserve yours, risk-free. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. I'll enjoy this fine musical instrument for years to come :0) By Matthew Lowe $1,299 $249 price drop. Its a little expensive, if it was sold at a lower price, like 4 or 500 dollars, it would be 5/5. Thank you! Because repairs can be very expensive in terms of parts and labour costs, manufacturers usually only provide one year limited warranties that generally only cover items that malfunction due to a manufacturers defect. The tones are just awesome. Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s, Bourbon Burst | Gear4music demo it to be. Fast fingers love the SlimTaper mahogany neck that made 60s Les Pauls famous and now find their way onto this limited Studio Plus. About This Listing. Always regretted it. *Excludes Brand New, B Stock, Fair, Poor, and Non-functioning. This guitar is perfect in every way .played perfect out of the box. I guess that it does not matter! $1,495 $146 price drop. The action is perfect!! Germany, I love playing this guitar and you don't always see a Studio model with a flamed maple top. Hey! When I saw the Bourbon Burst come outwell, I didn't need it but I bought it anyway because I knew I couldn't go wrong and I really love this color. 2023 Long & McQuade Limited All Rights Reserved. Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! Our policies and services are designed to provide you with the ideal shopping experience. Login or Sign Up Online Sales: (888) 794-8482 Local Sales: (812) 479-9595 They have been courteous and very knowledgeable. I wouldn't transport it in the gig bag from place to place (although you can - but not on flights), but certainly its a great bag for storing at home. Plays great right out of the box. Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Left-handed Electric Guitar - Bourbon Burst. I have only had my Les Paul Studio Bourbon Burst for a week now, with about twelve hours playing time. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus 2001 - 2006 | Reverb and dated for your peace of mind. Consumables (i.e. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Plek Pro fret treatment Don't consider myself much more than a Guitar Hack but enjoy the music. FOR SALE! The playability is awesome and I have already reached new playing heights! $ 2,799.00. Now I know, this guitar is a work of art and sounds as good as it looks. We expect more from Gibson in just a few weeks. 1699 new plus I will include a Gator Hardshell case that cost 120.00 Tax and all this would cost 2,000 give or take a few dollars. Learn More. Not into binding been a Charvel player. Since then, I have been on the lookout for a replacement for that guitar for some time now. Fretboard Material: Rosewood. USED GIBSON LES Paul Studio Deluxe II Honeyburst 2014 - $1,875.37. By clicking "Accept all cookies", you agree Long & McQuade can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. 1. Many thanks to Derek for great customer service as always. I wanted a Les Paul and was planning to buy a Tribute. I owned Gibson's before, and never had any problems. I just picked up one of these Sweetwater Exclusive LP Studios. Not only does it look amazing it sounds amazing and is more guitar than I will ever need. Find a gibson-les-paul-standard in Fulham, . Be careful when getting this guitar or any other gibson. FedEx delivered, and I observed the 24 hr. . . from Sant Fe, NM on December 28, 2022, By Randy Maynard 10 - Best Guitar Site Online Learn More. Get Directions | , The fretboard itself is gorgeous - it is a beautiful dark color - definitely not thirsty at all- I have six other electric and two acoustics - I have said this about a fretboard! Sweetwater Sound To me maybe cause I'm old it's just not a Gibson without the classic tuners. Specd with a stunning AA maple top and eye-popping custom nitro finish, this Studio Plus also benefits from an Ultra-modern weight-relieved body; this reduction of more than a pound in weight provides extra comfort for extended sessions and performances. However, when I found this one as a demo, I loved it. fastidious about his gear and sound (autistic trait I suppose) but reluctantly admits that it truly rivals his Studio and even his Traditional. > Insurance powered by Generali Italia S.p.A. > Each instrument instrument is INSPECTED and SETUP prior to shipping. Fretwork is excellent. It is as beautiful to look at as it sounds. foot pedal, case) are also covered. from Saginaw, TX on November 11, 2022, By William Conway Get it Sunday, . This guitar is SUPPOSED to be Plek'd which was one of the reasons that I purchased it. Gibson les paul standard gold top. I've run this guitar through a Marshall DSL40C and an Egnater Rebel 30 and through either one the guitar has an overall 'even' tone with no shrill highs and no muddy lows. This combination unlocks plenty of creative textures to flesh out musical ideas, from classic cleans and modern crunch to single-coil spank. Recorders, Classroom & Plastic Instruments, Ontario, North Bay, 245 Lakeshore Drive, P1A 2B9, Exclusive Long & McQuade Performance Warranty, In-store, phone or online chat support on all purchases, Largest inventory of musical instruments in Canada, Over 125 repair technicians across Canada to meet your service needs. Must be the Plek from the factory. Sweet neck! But it is a good guitar out of the box I'm just set in my ways. With an important purchase such as a musical Purchased last year and only handled a few times. Overall nothing to complain. Music Background: 50+ years mixed amateur and semi-pro (mostly amateur). If you already have an account with the same email address, you will be logged in. Learn More. Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Bourbon Burst Left Handed (2) 1,999. Custom fitted Bigsby tremelo floated on the body with two 5 pence pieces from 2001, the year of production for the guitar and also both coins. gibson les paul studio scambio con semiacustica epiphone 550,00 usato privato; . Cosmetic Damage, Accidental Damage, or problems caused by Humidity or Temperature Issues are not covered. It's an excellent addition to my collection and I'm so glad to finally have an LP in the house! . Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 1971 Accetto pagamento Bonifico bancario. from Interstate truck driver on May 31, 2021, Music Background: Off and on for 30 years OMG! Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe II w/ OHSC - 2013, Made in USA, Cherry Sunburst. Electric Guitars. GIBSON LES PAUL Studio 120th Anniversary Blue Burst USA 2014 Guitar Thank you for your request. Plays fantastic. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple promotional financing. If coil-splitting is important to you then I recommend you try one in person before buying. Thank you for your request. Buy on Ebay. Simple Returns, Secure Transactions, Human Support. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is celebrated by live performers and session players alike. See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners! I'm impressed with my LP studio in tangerine burst. It is weight relieved, not heavy at all. FOR SALE! Thank you Collin. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Used Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe II Honeyburst 2014 PLEASE CONTACT 295551826941 Our expertly trained Sales Engineers are ready to help! With a gorgeous AA maple top, this Studio Plus also blesses weary shoulders with an Ultra-modern weight-relieved body. This was a large purchase for me because I am a beginner. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Contatta il venditore. Solid Body. Beautiful, Amazing, Great playability, and Quality!! Like . Its Light,fast & shockingly stays in tune. from Norway, ME on August 5, 2021, Music Background: Long time professional, part time player. Don't be afraid to buy the Demo versions Sweetwater is more picky than I am..are you gonna use it or use it for a display?
Martin County Jail Recent Bookings, Seeing Buffalo In Dream Hinduism, $14 Million Dollar House Maine, Alarplasty Before And After, Articles G