Ancient Egyptian Lost City & Buddha Statue Discovered in The GRAND CANYON?! . Copyright 2023, Stonewell Global. Perhaps a rare mixture of cultures that scarcely occurs in archaeological finds, so this discovery would be of unprecedented importance. Stromatolites fossil. The National Geographic Society had battled the. He had a companion and a wooden boat. 2023 Cable News Network. If it isnt true, everyones life would go on and nothing would change. In the Desert, Ancient Giants, Giant Skeletons, Manti, Utah, Los Please keep an eye out for another article I will write about this story in the future. The story of how I found the cavern has been related, but in a paragraph: I was journeying down the Colorado River in a boat, alone, looking for mineral. I had heard about this before, but I did not know the great detail that the Arizona Gazette printed about the discovery. For me, the simplest reason this is always suppressed and denied, is due to ego and so many so-called scientists being invested in Darwinism and Evolution. UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON - Treasures in America Like I said at the beginning not all sources are true and many have been changed. Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city.More than 30 meters from the entrance is a room with a cross-shaped plant several tens of meters long and where an idol was found that could have been the main god of his religious system. In a long tunnel were, Ancient Chambers Span Across and Under Northern Arizona, New Orleans (AP) -- Three young archaelogists came to Northern Arizona and crept through sacred rooms, over rocky precipes and by dangerous rattlesnakes to discover a huge. Under the direction of Prof. S. A. Jordan, the Smithsonian Institute is now prosecuting the most thorough explorations, which will be continued until the last link in the chain is forged. The walls of the main chamber were adorned with copper weapons and tablets covered with symbols and hieroglyphic characters very similar to those we know in Egypt. I found this right away when I looked for giant skeletons in Ontario. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon The book of Enoch and other apocrypha, which at much earlier dates were considered cannon, have proven this for me. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LIED TO YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIMES! But a discovery made by a geology professor turned out to be a bigger deal than he could have imagined: what he stumbled upon were the oldest vertebrate fossil tracks ever found at Grand Canyon National Park about 313 million years old. This was an unprecedented find in theGrand Canyon,which soon repeated in the press. Pull up a topo map of Grand Canyon. Perhaps a rare mixture of cultures that scarcely occurs in archaeological finds, so this discovery would be of unprecedented importance. HNY everyone! ARCHEOLOGICAL FINDS OF ANCIENT MAN IN ARIZONA, UNITED STATES. It would be a crisis of faith for many. appreciated. It was an amazing discovery in the Grand Canyon and the press soon echoed. If their theories are borne out by the translation of the tablets engraved with hieroglyphics, the mystery of the prehistoric peoples of North America, their ancient arts, who they were, and whence they came, will be solved. One skull was 11 inches wide and 22 inches from base to crown. 1891 A Giant was unearthed when workmen in Crittenden, Arizona excavated a stone coffin that once held the body of a man approximately 12 feet tall. I will be following. When I saw the chisel marks on the wall inside the entrance, I became interested, securing my gun, and went in. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which, according to an article published in the Gazeta de Arizona in April 5, 1909, people of cyclopean proportions existed. It is also connected to the off limits area of the grand canyon where even park rangers are banned from entering. Two copper hooks extend on the edge, which indicates that some sort of ladder was attached. even if this is not believable, but of course our understanding about those wonderful discoveries shall us all make think no different and our history (his story) shall be and needs to be re written..Humans have been grand for millions of years! Lets start off with why the government may have hidden this story from the public. This area goes along with the Arizona Gazette description and I believe that because the East canyon walls are owned by the Navaho Indians, theres a good possibility that I have the correct spot. Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city. Researchers said the footprints show two separate animals passing on the slope of a sand dune. This story is equal in gravity and certainly tied in with Antartica. 8 years of research and I have found many resources and information, but has it been enough? Giants of North America Red Haired Giant It says the giants were killing man and telling human women the secrets of the earth that god didnt want us to know. This idol had a certain resemblance to Buddha, although the scientists of the time did not finish assuring that it represented that religious cult. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. 9 millions here.Giza Pyramid approx. When I saw the chisel marks on the wall inside the entrance, I got interested, I got my gun and I went in. I would like to invite you to do some research of your own. The Government has stationed a guard and restricted the airspace. Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean He was sitting cross-legged and with a lotus or lily flower in each hand. Who took what out? Perhaps a rare mixture of cultures that scarcely occurs in archaeological finds, so this discovery would be of unprecedented importance. The walls are about three feet six inches in thickness. THE LOST CITY OF THE MONKEY GOD According to their descriptions, the entrance to this mysterious city was at the end of a tunnel that extended for something more than 1600 meters underground. Thousands of Giant Skeletons were found all across the US. There are steps leading from this entrance some thirty yards to what was, at the time the cavern was inhabited, the level of the river. I have always considered the Hopiand Arapahoe tribes to have ancient knowledge and ancient ties. From what is mentioned in the article, the climb up or down the Grand Canyon walls could pose a serious threat. Why would this natural human process kill off what is suppose to grow naturally in us? Nor are there any official versions or references to this enigmatic subterranean city. The tweet has garnered over 100 likes as of press time. We all know and have seen what it is like during Black Friday. At 277 miles (445 kilometers) long, up to 18 miles (28 kilometers) wide and 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) deep, the Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring places in the United States. Lying within the U.S. state of Arizona is one of the most majestic natural wonders of our planet, the Grand Canyon. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon Discovery Of Giant Skeletons By Archaeologists: Truth or Hoax? This idol had a certain resemblance to Buddha, although the scientists of the time did not finish assuring that it represented that religious cult. It features a photo of a woman standing above what appears to be an archeological site in which a giant humanoid skeleton lies with a huge serpentine skeleton wrapped around it. When he returns, their lands and ancient dwelling place will be restored to them. No foul. When visiting Hopi lands when I told them about be Huichol, they knew about our tribe and said we are brothers. Unfortunately, the article does not give many more details about this discovery. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which, according to an article published in the Gazeta de Arizona in April 5, 1909, people of cyclopean proportions existed. Underground cities, caves and artificats are still being found, discounted, and covered up to this day. The Smithsonian Destroying Giant Skeletons that were found 23000 years old. There is also slag and stuff similar to matte, showing that these ancients smelted ores, but so far no trace of where or how this was done has been discovered, nor the origin of the ore. Among the other finds are vases or urns and cups of copper and gold, made very artistic in design. HOTEP,! Billy Harman's Giant confirmed by Jim Vieira - Greater Ancestors When I saw the chisel marks on the wall inside the entrance, I got interested, I got my gun and I went in. Just research RH- BLOOD lines. In 1882, after some thirty-six years of growth and sound management, Smithsonian executive John Wesley Powell (of Grand Canyon exploration fame 1869-1872), hired Cyrus Thomas. Hermon and took for themselves human women as mates. The cast of the face is oriental, and the carving of this cavern. IS THERE A LOST ANCIENT CITY IN THE GRAND CANYON? On all the urns, or walls over doorways, and tablets of stone which were found by the image are the mysterious hieroglyphics, the key to which the Smithsonian Institute hopes yet to discover. GO! One of these I stood up and photographed by flashlight. Grand Canyon - HISTORY ALL MOUNTAINS ARE MELTED RED-BRICK+MORTAR BUILDINGS! Grand Canyon cliff collapse reveals 313 million-year-old fossil - CNN They could have been spacecrafts. That is the tradition. A giant skull like this must have been possessed by a giant human. The last camera they found on the exploration was what Kinkaid and his partner, Professor SA Jordan, a ceremonial crypt, believed to be at the end of the great hall where they found the mummies. Unfortunately, the article does not give many more details about this discovery. A carving on the granite case, Did A Race of Giants Pre-Exist Modern Man, Burlington UFO and Paranormal Research Center, Exploring the Unknown giants of Arizona with Mary Sutherland, This spot is thought by some to be Sipapu, entrance to the. There are two theories of the origin of the Egyptians. Two large-scale installations by Taiwan creators featuring the skeletons of a giant and a snake and a long tail boat are among the key attractions at the inaugural Thailand Biennale in Krabi,. , which is financing the expeditions, have made discoveries that almost conclusively prove that the race which inhabited this mysterious cavern, hewn in solid rock by human hands, was of oriental origin, possibly from Egypt, tracing back to Ramses. But what about lost history that was purposely hidden from us? 10 Forbidden And Creepy Claims Of Giant Human Skeletons Jan Bartek - AncientPages.com - Scientists have discovered an ancient giant skeleton and huge snake bones. They also had a bunch of hippie artist go out & try to recreate drawings found all over the world so America could have a top position in history. For more than a century, a story has persisted about the skeletons of giants being found in Lovelock Cave in northern Nevada. Necklaces,. The broad range of views expressed herein are varied, sometimes contradictory, and represent the viewpoint of each contributor respectively - and not necessarily those of Stonewell-Global or its partners, content curators, writers, and other affiliates. Just fake news. These days, he might be best known for documenting giant skeletons found in Tennessee, as well as popularizing the "Tennessee Pygmies.". UTAH (ABC4) - A rare skeleton, potentially representing a new species, has been found in one of Utah's national parks. Some of the mummies are covered with clay, and all are wrapped in a bark fabric. Angels are many and varied in type/attributes. The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. I believe we are one. As one example, in October 1989, 20 giant skeletons were found in Pantelimon - Lebada. Sign up to get adventurous offers and the latest news on Treasure Hunting! He started his trip in Green River Utah on the Colorado River through whats known as the Utahs Canyonlands. Discovered In The Grand Canyon: An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons. Treasure hunting can be the same way when people think they have a chance to strike it rich. This Conspiracy Claims the Smithsonian Destroys Giant Skeletons Giant Human Remains - From records and sources all over the world (by John Williams) Giant Skeletons: In his book, The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, author John They sent out a message to the Temple of the Sun, asking the blessing of peace, good will and rain for people of one heart. You will learn about trace fossils, the organisms that made them, and their paleoenvironments through time. Not all sources are true the main reason God flooded the earth is because of people refusing to follow the prophet who at the time was Noah there is a song in my religion that says Noah was a prophet called to preach the word tries to cry repentance but nobody heard they were busy sining Noah preach in vain. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon His trip consisted of several places, but one location may have changed the way we think about the Grand Canyon and our government organizations that research history. A trip there would be fruitless, and the visitor would be sent on his way. LEARN THE TRUTH! An eight foot tall Native American skeleton was said to be found in Towanda, Pennsylvania in 1822. This is information that anyone can find if you spend the time, doing the research. The remains near Lake Delawan were found by the Peterson brothers and in height they were really gigantic from 231 to 305 cm. Required fields are marked *. THE LIARS WILL PAY! Giant skeletons found under the Grand Canyon underground city alarm The whole underground installation gives one of shaky nerves the creeps. 2. Each story would completely vanish from the papers just like the Giant Skeletons. In 1908 he declared the Grand Canyon a National Monument and by 1919, the Grand Canyon status of National Park was granted. DO NOT TO EVER BE AFRAID! An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon If this story is true, then I would say we have a lot to lose. I do absolutely believe Giants walked this earth. The answer is yes. I agree with you Jason laveck, Ive also been reading the book of Enoch and the apocrypha. BECAUSE 100% ALL HIS-STORY IS A LIE! Its sheer immensity and mystery attracted more than 6 million visitors in 2016. Top Ten Giant Discoveries in North America | Ancient Origins 6:26 AM EDT, Fri August 21, 2020. TRACE OF GIANTS FOUND IN DESERT LOS ANGELES, Aug 4. In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. Lets say that this story has no real meaning and its nothing but a story, something to spice up a good hunt, its still an interesting thought. The place was in a zone protected by the government and the access was penalized under fine. The emergence of Life on Earth May Have Taken Place 300,000 Million Years Earlier, 41,500-Year-Old Artifact is Worlds Oldest Ornate Jewelry. Ive also found documentation about the construction proposal about the Lake Powell Dam and the different locations they considered before choosing its modern-day resting place. Too many questions to ask and figure out. Kinkaid said. Definitely covering up something! In 1907, there were no man-made structures like the Lake Powell Dam. Rollins, the artist, during a year spent with the Hopi Indians. The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. This is fascinating information. A creepy human skull with horns was claimed to have been found along multiple horned skulls and 213-centimeter-tall (7) skeletons to go with some of them. Did you encounter any technical issues? WHEN DID THE GRAND CANYON BECOME A NATIONAL PARK? These people undoubtedly knew the lost art of hardening this metal, which has been sought by chemicals for centuries without result. Your country will never teach you that. I must ask myself, why was this article written? This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. In the early 1900s a man named Mr. Kinkaid, an archeologist from the Smithsonian Institute was hired to discover the Western States. All this is carved out of hard rock resembling marble. In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gates of the undergroundcityof giants best known in those days. Why wasnt this in our school History Books? I wondered if hes right. A mystery exists deep within the Grand Canyon: one billion years' worth of rocks have vanished. RW. chained dog grieving, hope someone can make his life better (Video), Burning Object in the Road Received by Kingston Police, the first evidence of a UFO (Video). assist other users like its helped me. Heather, I have just started reading Heisers Supernatural. The last camera they found on the exploration was what Kinkaid and his partner, Professor SA Jordan, a ceremonial crypt, believed to be at the end of the great hall where they found the mummies. The pope has now let out that if there is life on other planets, it is also part of Gods plan. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon, Archaeologists Unearthed The Remains of a 7,000-Year-Old City in Egypt, 3,000-year-old Canaanite temple discovered in buried city in Israel, Spanish Stonehenge Revealed By Drought After 50 Years, Archaeology Intern Stumbles Upon 2,000-Year-old Roman Dagger and It Looks Incredible After Restoration. In September, USA TODAY debunked a false claim that thousands of giant skeletons were found but destroyed by the Smithsonian and the Vatican. Lost Civilization in Grand Canyon Was, Wait, Egyptian? On a bench running around the workroom was some charcoal and other material probably used in the process. The entrance was about 450 meters under the wall of the steep canyon. Kinkaid said he had taken photographs of one of them with a flashlight, however, none of those photos were found. Even briefly recounted, his history sounds fabulous, almost grotesque. They contain seeds of various kinds. Perhaps a rare mixture of cultures that scarcely occurs in archaeological finds, so this discovery would be of unprecedented importance. More than 30 meters from the entrance is a room with a cross-shaped plant several tens of meters long and where an idol was found that could have been the main god of his religious system. Giant skeletons were found in the mid-1800s near Rutland and Rodman, New York. The central axis of the underground city made it a gigantic camera from which radiated passages similar to the radii of a wheel. More than 30 meters from the entrance is a room with a cross-shaped plant several tens of meters long and where an idol was found that could have been the main god of his religious system. Our light would not penetrate the gloom, and until stronger ones are available we will not know what the chamber contains. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which, according to an article published in the Gazeta de Arizona on April 5, 1909, people of cyclopean proportions existed. Did the Smithsonian Destroy Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons? The dog is always by his side to take care of his mother until she is healthy, her love is very much. This idol had a certain resemblance to Buddha, although the scientists of the time did not finish assuring that it represented that religious cult. Was there a giant race of humans before us. Jason and Robert, if you are interested in the book of Enoch, I suggest you read the works of Michael S. Heiser. Giant underground city found by archaeologists under Grand Canyon Kinkaid said. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. Giant skeletons in North America/Grand Canyon When I saw the chisel marks on the wall inside the entrance, I got interested, I got my gun and I went in. 200 ancient 'giant' skeletons unearthed in Cayuga, Canada History, government cover-ups, and something new to see and learn. His face had oriental features as well as the carving of the cave. useful and it has helped me out loads. The place was in a zone protected by the government and the access was penalized under fine. Discussion about Giant Skeletons Found in Mounds Across America [Page 2] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. They are beings of free will and autonomy just as we are. A Warner Bros. Moreover, they had skulls elongated upwards, which in general were much . I would say the biggest reason would be because it would change history as we know it. The Gazette news article went on to talk about a lost city that he discovered after passing the area of Lake Powells modern-day dam. Just look how many types of Bibles there are and if you look at them most of them will have many different wording or verses in them so I would say be careful about what you read and believe and definitely ask what God thinks about it always go to God before you believe something. About 57 feet from the entrance, the first side-passages branch off to the right and left, along which, on both sides, are a number of rooms about the size of ordinary living rooms of today, though some are 30 by 40 feet square. Above a shelf that could not be seen from the river was the entrance to the cave. UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON PART 2. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of the Smithsonian Institution. An Underground City Full of Giant Skeletons Discovered in The Grand Canyon The article also talks about the discovery of ceramics and other artifacts with trademarks having been manufactured in other parts of the world. Is everything as it seems, or is there more to the story? Is this what we need to learn now? Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city. I do think I have the area narrowed down within a 2-mile stretch and I feel that it could just be the right place. Lets start off with why the government may have hidden this story from the public. Luckily the people who found them were smart enough to photograph it and do much of their correspondance to the park ranger who they turned it into by mail so there is some written records of their existence. Intrigued by his finding, Krill sent a photo of the tracks to colleague Stephen Rowland, a paleontologist at UNLV. Discovery Of The Lost City In Grand Canyon, SUNKEN TREASURES OF THE CARIBBEAN - Treasures in America, Teknetics Metal Detectors and Accessories. Upon reporting these discoveries to media outlets or authorities, Dewhurst said unsuspecting citizens would shortly receive a . Sounds like something I heard about the anasazis too, and also on Ancient Aliens where they talk about the gods of the Aztecs, among others who have similar origin myths about their ancestors being created in caves where they lived for a while and then were told to move to another location while being taught astronomy, architecture, and agriculture etc.! How convenient to have that said at this point in time when more people are accepting that the things we see in the sky are real effects of other beings visiting and making their presence known, but slowly, as to not scare the natives. Your email address will not be published. What was printed in the Arizona Gazette Newspaper on April 5th, 1909 is something that I found remarkably interesting. Thank you. There are many accounts of the Spanish voyaging to America but not Egyptians and Chinese. BREAK DOWN THE MELTED OUTSIDE WALLS AND THE WORLD SHALL SEE THE TRUTH! In the early 1900s a man named Mr. Kinkaid, an archeologist from the Smithsonian Institute was hired to discover the Western States. who are wishing in favor of blogging. We previously had no information about that.. Great article and thank you for taking up this extremely important investigation. Mr. Kinkaid was the first white child born in Idaho and has been an explorer and hunter all his life, thirty years having been in the service of the Smithsonian Institute. The best way to follow me and the Treasures in America team and what we are working on is through our website and social media. Kinkaid said he had taken photographs of one of them with a flashlight, however, none of those photos were found. In 2016, Norwegian geology professor, Allan Krill, was hiking with his students when he made a surprising discovery. It is located on government land and no visitor will be allowed there under penalty of trespass. Ever wonder why they flooded the canyon to make Lake Havau AZ? None of the mummies found were less than 2.74 meters and all were wrapped in dark linen. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. The idol almost resembles Buddha, though the scientists are not certain as to what religious worship it represents. The New York Times, May 4, 1912, reported the discovery of 18 giant human skeletons in southwestern Wisconsin. A headline from The World newspaper on October 6, 1895, read "Biggest Giant Ever Known-Nine Feet High and Probably a Prehistoric California Indian.". Billy Harman's Giant confirmed by Jim Vieira The Giant of Puckett's Cave Human Skeleton Unearthed By Steelville Lad Big thanks to the followup of this story. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of the Smithsonian Institution. This is all folklore, nothing but old wives tales, merely works of fiction. Upwards of 50,000 people could have lived in the caverns comfortably. Until then, UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON, Written By Timothy C Draper | Historical Treasure Hunter | January 2021, Optimized by The Digital Guruz, SEO Company Sheffield, UK.
Why Does Video Editor Take So Long To Export, How To Access Variable Outside Function In Javascript, Courgette Pinwheels What Mummy Makes, Articles G