Feeling 'bumfuzzled' or have the 'collywobbles'? We all know that a nickname is a substitute for the proper name of a familiar person, place, or thing, for affection or fun. Last edited on Apr 24 2011. People dont know anything about themselves because theyre all worried about everybody else. Public is singing a new song these prohibitory days. The Atlanta Constitution (Atlanta, GA), 25 Nov. 1925, The belief that John G. Public is pretty well fed up with trick homers appears to be pretty general among the magnates, but some of course are expected to oppose any effort to change this rule. The Indiana Gazette (Indiana, PA), 18 Nov. 1930, The S. E. C. has no power to correct this evasion of the Act unless it obtains positive proof of the facts. As you've probably noticed, the slang synonyms for "term" are listed above. Noun One who is nosy, intrusive or meddlesome busybody intruder meddler buttinsky eavesdropper gossip interferer scandalmonger snoop snooper troublemaker mischief-maker pry buttinski gawker ghoul interloper intermeddler intriguer kibbitzer kibitzer muckraker nosy parker rubberneck stirrer tattletale bigmouth Continue with Recommended Cookies. 1. shaquille.oatmeal. Read AlsoCatchy And Creative Jennifer Nicknames Ideas. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced searchad free! Be merry and wise. Nicknames are very common in real life, especially in sports. ~ Unknown. Dont spend so much time analyzing me and my life. You can tell them that you are not comfortable discussing your personal life, and you would appreciate that they respect your privacy at this time. nose to the grindstone. Last edited on Sep 23 2012. Kellogg was many things, but he was not, so far as we can tell, a horse. bae). The English, he contends, are naturally brutes. Note that due to the nature of the algorithm, some results returned by your query may only be concepts, ideas or words that are related to "term" (perhaps tenuously). Below have been highlighted for you 150 funny names to call people which may help you make memories with your friends and families and may often leave them astounded: Alan Harper. Yardbird. It no longer is used in this manner, so please do not use this information to tease all the people you know named Jack. If you like these deep quotes then check our collection of negativity quotes and gaslighting quotes for controlling relationships. Then, once youve got a few good nicknames, you can move forward and turn them into real nicknames. 120+ Funny Nicknames For Your Best Friends | Thought Catalog For example, if you play Tyrion Lannister, then you could pick a nickname that means little lion or lion cub. Their behavior can test your patience and can make you go insane. Good for homeschool sign language classes, parents (baby signing), interpreters, and people who just want to learn fun ASL Although not everyone is a big fan of that type of comedy gold, there is a certain amount of appreciation any person can have for a well-timed pun. Funny People Nicknames: 100+ Catchy And Creative Funny People Nicknames. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. Oct 23, 2017 - Explore Mike Walker's board "Funny pics of nosey people" on Pinterest. The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents. Have a nice day. Unknown, Dont worry about what Im doing. Hey I found your nose. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. Respect peoples right to privacy. Every helping hand isnt always there to help. Trent Shelton, Respect peoples right to privacy. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced searchad free! In this list we will be going spice things up with funny family WiFi names that are sure to bring a smile to your family or friends' face. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Im due in July. Animal Little League Team Names for Wild Spirits. Be as honest as you can. Last edited on Dec 08 2010. funny name for a nosey person - thekineticexperience.com Funny Name Generator: 1,000 Funny Names | Imagine Forest If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. James Bond. No one said you had to love me. 196 Funny Names That Will Make You Giggle When You Say Them Out Loud Nosy people like to interfere in the matter of others and they try hard to get closer to you, even when others dont like it. Dig up one, release them all. Sarah Addison Allen, It is always assumed by the empty-headed, who chatter about themselves for want of something better, that people who do not discuss their affairs openly must have something to hide. Honor de Balzac, As human beings, we are so bombarded by gossip and messages about how we should be living our lives that many of us become overwhelmed and confused about what we really want to say to each other. Dee Waldeck, When you sneak into somebodys backyard, it does seem that guts and curiosity are working together. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other peoples business. Eric Hoffer, Never waste time and energy, trying to figure out why some people stick their noses up other peoples business, because you just might end up like them in the process! Jummai Abdullahi, Pride and curiosity are the two scourges of our souls. 8. craigslist houses for rent in sylacauga, al. To create this article, 30 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. ~ Unknown.Saveif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',340,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Often people that criticize your life are usually the same people that dont know the price you paid to get where you are today. For example, if you play a Lannister, then you should pick a nickname that sounds like Lannister. Joe, much like John, is often used in conjunction with another word to designate a person of resoundingly average qualities: Joe Blow, Joe Bloggs, Joe Doakes, and Joe Schmo are just a few of the ways that our language has managed to insult those whose parents named them Joseph. This article comprises of 150 funny names to call people which you can choose and benefit from. Some people will pretend to care just so they can get a better seat to watch your struggle. ~ Unknown. Remember: Choose a nickname that is appropriate for your character. We all know that a nickname is a substitute for the proper name of a familiar person, place, or thing, for affection or fun. Prude. You should choose nicknames that fit your character well and are easy to remember. Healthy vs. Below you'll find name ideas for nosy with different categories depending on your needs. It is a lot fun too! 750+ Funny Names to Call People & Someone - NamesMore.Com You might want to knock them down but you prefer not be rude. It's so funny how the people who know the least about you, have the most to say. The right hand always knows what the left hands doing if she can get her mouth in between. ~ Unknown. funny name for a nosey person - aliabarefoot.com on Sep 14 2009. ~ Unknown. This helps you get ideas flowing and gives you a chance to think outside the box. Nosey People Quotes Take The High Road Deep Thinking Listen girl, he criticizes fat people and makes fun of them and post degrading shit, criticized woman for having periods and make jokes like no other and he thinks he has a fucking good body and thinks just because he wears a suit he thinks he's the greatest man on the planet. To make yet a doubting Thomas believe the existence of no Popry in this codicle, let him thrust his hand into the side and looke upon the Prints of these things, in the body of the Church Reformed, he shall, or may be ascertained of its Innocency. William Annand, Mysterium Pietatis, 1671, Definition: 1.a member of the public or the community 2. the public or the community personified. Mamby Pamby. My first experience with FedEx was when I went to get my name registered on the sewer and water utilities for the house we just moved to. Start by brainstorming some nickname ideas for your business. Sometimes its fun to have a funny nickname. Falcons. Last edited on Nov 26 2018. 82 Best nosey people ideas | nosey people, me quotes, quotes - Pinterest What if your nickname became a dictionary entry? Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA Type your private documents onto a computer with a password that only you know. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Here are some likely ways that will make them bored of you. Chelsea X Leeds - Ao Vivo Grtis HD Sem Travar | Futebol Grtis HD Hope you enjoyed reading these funny names to call people! Funny People Nicknames: 100+ Catchy And Creative Funny People Nicknames Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on nosy nicknames! Its okay to use an existing nickname as long as youre careful about how you do it. The first step to coming up with great Funny person nicknames is to know your characters. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better. One alarmed person gasped: "Wait, can you hear before because Id cry if you heard the things that went on in my familys car- especially the singing". And his mission is to stop you once you've generated yourself a villain name. funny name for a nosey person - collegecompetency.com So, instead of using your real name, you should create a fake email address. funny name for a nosey person - customhomeblog.com Camping Trip Mode. ~ Unknown. The best funny nicknames are short, simple, catchy, and creative. Since this name might come from a word that means "head of hair" or hairy, you might be concerned that your cute, little Caesar/Cesar will grow up to be a hairy beast. ~ Unknown. This name may be found in a wide variety of idioms, from jack of all trades, jack-a-dandy, and Jack Frost. If they won't stop, you can try making the font size very small (or zoom out of your webpage) so that only you can read it, or you could get a privacy screen for your computer, which makes it impossible for people looking at your screen from the side to see what's on the screen. Enjoy! Fun phrasebooks. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. One moose, two moose. Try not to end in silence or an awkward moment when you fire a comeback at the person. Curiosity is only vanity. Urban Thesaurus - Find Synonyms for Slang Words People who are too nosy often seem to be looking for things they are not allowed to know. Nosey - 15 Words that Come from Names and Nicknames - Merriam-Webster ~ Unknown. Vous tes ici : jacob ramsey siblings; map of california central coast cities; funny name for a nosey person . ~ Hussein Nishah. You ask more questions than a parent, I have a mom and dad and I don't need another. onstage music new port richey; kawasaki vulcan 's peg scrape; funny name for a nosey person; By . You don't want to be rude to them, but you just want them to knock it off. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Your nickname should be simple and short. Don't lie to a nosey person. Doubting Thomas. Nosy - Names and nicknames for Nosy - NicknameDB Top-Rated nosy Nicknames nozomi Creative bornosy snosy nosystems hornosy nosystemness nosystemizing infernosy nosystemizer cuadernosy nosystemized arnosy nosystemism tonosy nosystemics sonosy nosystemically kronosy nosystemic chronosy nosystemes nonosy nosysteme kimonosy nosystematizing monosy The original sense, in use since the 14th century, is defined as a Roman Catholic prayer to the Virgin Mary that consists of salutations and a plea for her intercession. The non-religious use did not originate until the 20th century, and although occasional quarterbacks have claimed credit for coining the term no one knows for certain who first used it when throwing a football. TAKE THE QUIZ >. It was in my business again. Funny person nicknames are fun and creative ways to describe people or things. 17 Comebacks for All of the Nosy People in Your Life It must be said that he also had no Nellie in his name, so it remains unclear why he should have been the first to have this insult directed his way, but such is the way of English. Theyre often used in everyday life, especially when talking about sports teams or bands. However, the English language is large enough to have room for at least two words meaning beggar who pretends to be mad, for in addition to Tom oBedlam we have Abraham-man (one of a class of beggars who roamed through England especially in the 16th and 17th centuries usually feigning lunacy to obtain alms). funny name for a nosey person aqua backflow test forms If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list. [6] If you are unsure or don't want them to know what you are doing, don't lie to them, tell them to mind their own business, or get defensive, just say "I don't know". My business is doing well because I dont spend time minding yours. Worry about your own, that is obviously where the real issues lie. Brittany Marcum, Your curiosity about a person might cause pain or discomfort for him or her; so, question yourself: Do I really need the information? Rupa Mahanti, To keep a relationship, you must keep your business to yourself and your partner, the whole world doesnt need to know your problems. Unknown, If everybody minded their own business, said the Duchess in a hoarse growl, the world would go round a good deal faster than it does. George Bernard Shaw, There was a dark side to the human heart and never was it more alive and well than when people found something good to gossip about. Alistair Cross, How much time he gains who does not look to see what his neighbor says or does or thinks, but only at what he does himself, to make it just and holy. Marcus Aurelius, Unhappy people often insist on trying to uncover the full magnitude of their unhappiness or choose to investigate other peoples lives as a distraction from their own. Javier Maras, If you have trouble withholding personal information from nosey questioners, you need to get over this. "Meddling in other people's lives, is how some avoid dealing with their own.". Once youve got your characters figured out its time to brainstorm. you freaking crackpot dillhole teeny teeny weeny loon, Your email address will not be published. no shame. Poll Pry, youre a askin too many questions for me, theres too much of Mr. Nosey Parker about you, an Id ave you to know as Im a laidee, but perhaps you thought as I was a J. an yer could ave me on a bit of toast, but youre mistaken, and so yer ad better sling yer ook. E. Hess-Kaye, Belgravia (London, UK), May 1890. After she was initially found to have been responsible for a number of infections Mallons first name was combined with Typhoid, and used first to refer to actual typhoid carriers, and then took on a figurative meaning, in which it referred to one who spread any one of a number of undesirable things. Like dude chill this is my personal life here. Unknown, Oh, Im sorry. The ones who actually care, and the ones who are just nosey. These motivational quotes are divided into these sections; These famous and sarcastic quotes will help you give a cold shoulder to all those people who try to poke their nose in your life. 21 Nosey people ideas | nosey people, funny quotes, words - Pinterest on Oct 04 2011. These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. Your email address will not be published. Nglish: Translation of nosy for Spanish Speakers. To learn more, see the privacy policy. I just listen to what people say, absorb it and then regurgitate it later. How to Politely Remind Someone to Reply to You, How Normal Is Fighting in a Relationship? All That Jazz. There are always ears on the other side of the wall. Now that youve narrowed down your list of potential nicknames you need to create a shortlist. Never waste time and energy, trying to figure out why some people stick their noses up other peoples business, because you just might end up like them in the process! When youve selected your shortlist you can finally choose which nickname youll use. Padlocks with combinations are the best, and be sure to keep the combination to yourself. If you like these quotes and sayings, then you can also read my other posts on Toxic People quotes and Tunnel Vision quotes. Then, you can use this email address to contact us. If youre not working on trying to be mine then you shouldnt be worrying about whos consuming my time. Fake names for nosey people? | Mumsnet We all likely know what the nosy portion refers to (it typically means "prying, inquisitive," although the word's original meaning was more literal, and simply referred to having a large nose), but where does parker come in? ~ Unknown. ~ Unknown. Last edited on Apr 09 2010. All these names are unique and help you get the best identity without any issues. Another way to be creative is by trying to come up with unique nicknames that no one else has ever thought of. The Naughty Family. Meddling in other peoples lives, is how some avoid dealing with their own. Unknown, Those who pry into other peoples affairs will hear what they do not like. Libyan Proverb, If it doesnt directly affect you, then its probably none of your business! Hussein Nishah. Dont choose a nickname that is too long or too short. As usual, in all those European fights, it's old John Public who kicks in at the gate with the old two bits. The Washington Times (Washington, D.C), 7 Aug. 1914, Definition: an ordinary man; specifically: a blue-collar worker. Mustve been none of your damn business. Unknown, Every man is surrounded by a neighborhood of voluntary spies. Jane Austen, They dont like you, but they will be checking your page religiously. Unknown, My business is doing well because I dont spend time minding yours. Unknown, Its better to have your nose in a book than in someone elses business. Adam Stanley, Not every friend request is a friend request. The Hail Mary (which is pluralized Hail Marys) did not originate as a football term. Oh, Im sorry. The word quickly became assimilated into our vocabulary, and sprouted a number of variants, including the nouns John Bullishness and John Bullism, and the adjective John Bullish. - Unknown. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 281,685 times. 59 Synonyms & Antonyms of NOSY - Merriam-Webster Dont use your real name when creating your nickname. You should try to come up with something that fits your character perfectly. astros vs yankees cheating. What you need to do for that is to observe closely a persons personality traits carefully as well as their behavior and looks, after which youll easily come up with a perfect funny name for a person. ~ Unknown. Funny pics of nosey people - Pinterest There are 9 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 24 2009 . Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Be succinct to the point and be concise. Taking it for the gospel truth, the innocent seizes the pen and again writes his "John Hancock. Some are just surveillance cameras. Unknown, You ask more questions than a parent, I have a mom and dad and I dont need another. Unknown, Yes, Im pregnant. In this website, you can discover and find Inspirational Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Success, Motivation, Self-Improvement and Career Articles. funny name for a nosey person funny name for a nosey person. We have compiled a list of awesome Funny person nicknames that you might not know. On a scale of Voldemort to Pinocchio, how Nosy are you? Learn a new word every day. Main Menu the Middle One is for You I'm Sorry My Life is More Interesting than Yours Do You Want Your Nose Back? Kamran Riaz. Lady Godiva was an 11th century English noblewoman, married to a fellow named Leofric. You dont need to be telling everyone and getting their advice. Below have been highlighted for you 150 funny names to call people which may help you make memories with your friends and families and may often leave them astounded: This article aims to help you out in selecting the perfect names for someone out of the enlisted 150 funny mean names to call people which are purely for fun purpose and must not be used as a weapon to bully an individual. ~ Unknown.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_6',191,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); I just listen to what people say, absorb it and then regurgitate it later. The higher the terms are in the list, the more likely that they're relevant to the word or phrase that you searched for. ~ Unknown. ~ David Gedge. Special thanks to the contributors of the open-source code that was used in this project: @krisk, @HubSpot, and @mongodb. Consider adding a color to your animal too: think the Golden Eagles or the Red Dragons. I hate when people post stuff online then tell others to stay out of their business, when you post something publicly you make it everyones business. Tell her to get a life that's more interesting, so she doesn't have time to try get involved with yours. John Bull came into the language of the people who it ostensibly personifies in the beginning of the 18th century. nosy people quotesif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'therandomvibez_com-netboard-1','ezslot_20',164,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-therandomvibez_com-netboard-1-0'); There are two types of listeners. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA a particularly smelly instance of flatulence; "a smelly fart". Last edited on Aug 09 2011. The Caniball swears Mummie's Bacon: he differs from an ordinary Tom of Bedlam, as a wild Wolfe from a tame one, or Rome on fire from Neroes Fiddle. John Cleveland, Midsummer-moone, 1648, Definition - a woman who is a party to legal proceedings and whose true name is unknown or withheld, Weve been referring to anonymous women in legal proceedings as Jane Doe for over three hundred years now; our earliest records of such use come in 1700. According to the algorithm behind Urban Thesaurus, the top 5 slang words for "nosy" are: nebby, maco, snoopy, dick rider, and foss. You Might Find a Brain Back There 1 Hey, I Found Your Nose. Coined by one of the area's livelier political informants, the picture is that of "Joe Six-Pack," a guy who works hard and wants to be left alone. Martin F. Nolan, The Boston Globe, 28 Aug. 1970. The 15 Funniest Online Name Generators - MUO Be aware that nosey people are usually highly sensitive, because they don't have enough going on in their own lives. I work with start-ups and small businesses and help them with their digital marketing strategy. Once youve chosen your nickname you should get some feedback on whether or not it works. on Nov 26 2018. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. The Four Degrees. Haters are like crickets; they make a lot of noise you can hear but you never see them, then you walk right by them and theyre quiet. Looking for inspirational quotes about nosey people? No one knows what the Q in John Q Public actually means, due to the fact that the initial doesnt really stand for anything. ~ Unknown. Shortlist Your Nicknames List & Suggestions, Catchy And Creative Jennifer Nicknames Ideas, 300+ Catchy And Creative Enigma Nicknames Ideas, 300+ Catchy And Creative Little Bit Nicknames Ideas, 300+ Catchy And Creative Monster Nicknames Ideas, 300+ Catchy And Creative Pale Skin Nicknames Ideas. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a8\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a8\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0f\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0f\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/98\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/98\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0f\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0f\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/85\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/85\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b1\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-11-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-11-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b1\/Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-11-Version-3.jpg\/aid123351-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Nosey-People-Step-11-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"