I seem to remember Joe Walsh coming on and playing with the Eagles for the first time too but I may be wrong. A great day. Do not forget to subscribe to my Relaxing Blues Music-HMG channel. The best gig I ever went to. However once he started playing his hits he was Great. Hows that for an authentic rocker! 23. We were completely blown away by The Eagles and The Beach Boys. Forgot about the Eagles but remember Joe Walsh and Rocky Mountain High Again, wonderful times and memories. . Tour statistics "How Long" was played at six shows, "Dirty Laundry" was played at five shows, and "Seven Bridges Road" was played once. 04/05/08 O2 Arena, London, ENG Completely agree Ian, I definitely have a special place in my heart for the Brown Dirt Cowboy and I was there on this occasion too. I am watching the BB at Knebworth as I type. Don Henley: drums, vocals. 05/30/09 Aarhus Stadium, Aarhus, DEN Enjoy Eagles in Dublin! I was 24 at the time and as other people have mentioned, it was a glorious day. Here is the Beach Boys set-list from the concert: Mike Love Got tickets as cousin Sally worked for Warner Bros. We sat on the pitch next to John Waynes daughter and she showed us photos of her and her dad. Search Clear search text. We were so lucky to have experienced so much fantastic music on that sunny day. All rights reserved. This is the whole of the Captain Fantastic album, here we go. I also think in hindsight we could have all shown Elton a little more respect and faith and stuck it out Search Clear search text. 10/14/05 HP Pavilion, San Jose, CA Coliseum, Madison, WI, November 24, 1976 Kemper Arena, Kansas City, MO, December 10, 1976 University of New Mexico Arena, Santa Fe, NM, December 11, 1976 Civic Center, El Paso, TX, March 14, 1977 Civic Center, Springfield, MA, March 15-16, 1977 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY, March 18, 1977 Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY, March 19, 1977 War Memorial Auditorium, Rochester, NY, March 21-22, 1977 Capitol Centre, Largo, MD, March 26, 1977 Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, New Haven, CT, March 27, 1977 Broome Co. Beyonc Concert Tickets; Adele Tickets; Michael Buble Tickets; Tickets for Real Madrid FC; . Their harmonies are top notch. Desperado (49) Eagles (63) Eagles 2010 Summer Tour (7) Eagles Summer 2010 (12) Farewell I Tour (174) Fifty Years (5) Hell Freezes Over (174) History of the Eagles (148 . THE 1975 - Tour Dates 11/05/04 Fukouka Dome, Fukouka, Japan Just met up with an old school friend after 40 years who was there too apparently! Eagles Tour Information - One of These Nights Tour 1975 One of These Nights Tour Tour Dates :: Line-up :: Set List For additional information on these shows, go to Deliverin's Randy Meisner page. 09/24/08 United Center, Chicago, IL 08/05/03 America West Arena, Phoenix, AZ 03/08/09 Credit Union Centre, Saskatoon, SK I hope you enjoy them.Diana.
Eagles Setlist Roosevelt Stadium, Jersey City, NJ, USA 1975, One Of These Nights Drivin Dynamics, Soul Survivors, & The Poor, Philadelphia Spectrum Eagles concert May 17, 1975, Eagles played Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, VA May 23, 1975, McHenry High School Eagles concert and WCFL radio station visit May 12, 1975. It remains a brilliant album, certainly one of his best. The Eagles have 8 concerts on its 2023 tour schedule. Were gonna do the whole of the album, and usually it bores everyone to tears if you play things people dont know, but were gonna take the chance anyway. They still sound like my vinyl. 03/15/09 Fargodome, Fargo, ND The Show was postponed but the Eagles didn't participate in the rescheduled date), July 28, 1972 Mid-South Coliseum, Memphis, TN (Postponed until August 20th, supporting Yes), July 29, 1972 Barton Coliseum, Little Rock, AK (supporting Yes), July 30, 1972 Memorial Auditorium, Dallas, TX (supporting Yes), July 31, 1972 Hofheinz Auditorium, Houston, TX (supporting Yes), August 1, 1972 Fairgrounds Arena, Oklahoma City, OK (supporting Yes), August 2, 1972 Coliseum, Denver, CO (supporting Yes), August 4, 1972 Arena, Long Beach, CA (supporting Yes & Edgar Winter), August 5, 1972 Community Theater, Berkeley, CA, August 6, 1972 Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR (supporting Yes & Edgar Winter), August 7, 1972 PNE Coliseum, Vancouver, BC (supporting Yes & Edgar Winter), August 8, 1972 Center Coliseum, Seattle, WA (supporting Yes & Edgar Winter), August 10, 1972 Ford Auditorium, Detroit, MI (supporting Mahavishnu Orchestra), August 11, 1972 Rubber Bowl, Akron, OH (supporting Yes & Mahavishnu Orchestra), August 12, 1972 Convention Hall, Asbury Park, NJ (supporting Yes & Edgar Winter), August 13, 1972 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD (supporting Yes), August 14, 1972 Dillon Stadium, Hartford, CT (Postponed until September 25th due to rain, supporting Yes & Edgar Winter), August 15, 1972 Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA (supporting Yes, with Jo Jo Gunne), August 17, 1972 Reflections, Cincinnati, OH, August 18, 1972 Convention Center, Louisville, KY (supporting Yes), August 20, 1972 Mid-South Coliseum, Memphis, TN (Rescheduled from July 28th, supporting Yes), August 21, 1972 Stanley Theater, Pittsburgh, PA (with Jo Jo Gunne), September 2, 1972 Dane County Coliseum, Madison, WI (supporting Black Oak Arkansas, with Dr. Bob and Headliners), September 8, 1972 Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, NC (supported by Mahavishnu Orchestra), September 10, 1972 Onondaga County War Memorial Auditorium, Syracuse, NY (T-Rex (who cancel and are replaced by Fabulous Rhinestones) & Doobie Brothers), September 15, 1972 Sportatorium, Hollywood, FL (supporting Yes & Eggs Over Easy), September 16, 1972 Curtis Hixon Hall, Tampa, FL (supporting Yes), September 17, 1972 Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, Jacksonville, FL (supporting Yes, with Eggs Over Easy), September 19, 1972 Gardens, Cincinnati, OH (supporting Yes & Gentle Giant), September 20, 1972 Fairgrounds Coliseum, Indianapolis, IN (supporting Yes & Gentle Giant), September 21, 1972 Cobo Hall, Detroit, MI (supporting Yes), September 22, 1972 Arie Crown Theatre, Chicago, IL (supporting Yes), September 23, 1972 Armory, Minneapolis, MN (supporting Yes), September 24, 1972 Mecca Arena, Milwaukee, WI (supporting Yes), September 25, 1972 Dillon Stadium, Hartford, CT (Rescheduled from August 14th, supporting Yes & Gentle Giant), September 26, 1972 Music Hall, Boston, MA (supporting Yes), September 27, 1972 Coliseum, Richmond, VA (supporting Yes), September 29, 1972 Felt Forum, New York City, NY (supported by Jackson Browne & J.D. Dont Worry Baby 06/20/03 AA Center, Dallas, TX 12/02/04 Brisbane Entertainment Ctr., Brisbane, AUS The Trader 'Hotel California' to be among the hits Felder will play at Poway Center for the Performing Arts ), Promotional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldSglCoYaU Still got the program with a piece missing where the bloke in front of me sitting on the ground in the front few rows took it for his Fag he was making. Who are they? . Apart from Tiny Dancer (and all the others) my absolute highlight was hearing Someone Saved My Life Tonight blasting out across Cardiff like it did across Wembley all those years ago brought tears all over again thank you to Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy! I guess I dont understand people sometimes. 03/24/09 Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH Buy Eagles tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. This website highlights Randy Meisner's musical career and legacy. In support of the film, the Eagles are back on the road in 2013 for the History of the Eagles tour, which frontman Don Henley has hinted may be their last meaning this may well be fans final opportunity to see the Eagles play their greatest hits in concert. 10/26/03 Memorial Coliseum, Ft. Wayne, IN, 05/12/04 Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI 10/16/04 Bangkok, Thailand 11/23/08 Giant Center, Hershey, PA . I will always remember the crowd drowning out the Beach Boys in their exuberance. 08/17/05 Coors Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA 06/12/09 Hallenstadion, Zurich, SUI Fabulous memories. But the Stones never went into the hotel. After the departure of Mick Taylor, this was the Rolling Stones' first tour with new guitarist Ronnie Wood. It actually had a lasting impression on me and did in fact change my life. November 24, 1972 - April 25, 1975 November 24, 1972 Guests: Alice Cooper, Curtis Mayfield, Seals & Crofts, Bo Diddley Location: Hempstead, NY, Hofstra University Auditorium Record Date: November 2, 1972 December 8, 1972 Guests: Allman Brothers Band, Chuck Berry, Blood, Sweat & Tears, Poco Location: Hempstead, NY, Hofstra University Auditorium The video screens kept showing close-ups of the guitars. Just listening to The Beach Boys Sail on Sailor 1972 Box Set which has prompted me to find sites like this one. Oh, and Randy made a drastic change to his appearance. 03/29/08 Stockholm, SWE I was 17 when I went with my girlfriend. We could also see the dust rising around the edge of the pitch area as a steady stream of people left during the Captain Fantastic section. The McHenry Plaindealer (McHenry, IL) - May 7, 1975. I just can't tell you why. setlist.fm Add Setlist. I actually saw The Beatles twice in concert at The Fairfield Halls Croydon in the 60s the first time they were on with Gerry & The Pacemakers, Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas, Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders, The Big Three and Freddie & The Dreamers. Beach Boys Touring Band were really kicking then after much critical pressure. Elton was good but better when I saw him many years later. 04/04/08 O2 Arena, London, ENG But for me the highlight of the day was The Eagles it was obvious they were going to be massive stars. Otherwise, it was a great occasion and a real Yes, The Beach Boys stole the show. Surfin USA 06/23/06 Hampden Park Stadium, Glasgow, Scotland What a great concert Rufus and Chaka Khan brilliant! Their act was aided by theatrical stage props and gimmicks, including a giant inflatable phallus (nicknamed 'Tired Grandfather' by the band, since it sometimes malfunctioned) and, at some shows, an unfolding lotus flower-shaped stage that Charlie Watts had conceived. 06/01/06 SAP Arena, Mannheim, Germany 07/31/08 Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Also walked out of Eltons performance after the storming Beach Boys performance. We only went to see the beach boys anyway. It seems to me that concert experiences are very personal. Tickets are 100% guaranteed by FanProtect. 10/31/04 Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan Happy days Peter. 08/19/03 Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA "[4] Jim Harrington from San Jose Mercury News gave a mixed review of the performance in San Jose, writing the show "was a very educational, and sometimes interesting, affair but I'm not sure I'd want to take the course again. Elton just happened to be on the same bill. My recollection is that Elton truly owned that stage, and whatever crowd was left for about a solid half hour at the end of the night, as he delivered the hits everybodyd been waiting for. 08/08/03 Coors Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA The Rave/Eagles Club/The Eagles Ballroom - Concert Picture Gallery 4:59. We left when Elton started with Funeral for a Friend like lots of other people. Ringo was there too, in the Royal Box all on their feet singing along to the BBs hits. The 2014 UK and Irish History of the Eagles tour includes shows in Glasgow, Scotland; Dublin, Ireland; and London, Leeds, & Manchester, England. Eagles 1976 Hotel California U.s. Tour Concert Program Book-don Henley Probably a bit of both! After all, the thrill really is never gone when you're on the long road out of Palm Springs. I can still remember Saturday reverberating around the stadium at the end, it kept going and noone wanted it to finish. Tour Dates Itinerary Information Compiled by Deliverin'. 07/11/03 MCI Center, Washington DC 21. I was there too, traveled overnight by bus from the north. Eagles tickets for the upcoming concert tour are on sale at StubHub. 11/21/05 Tennis Garden, Indian Wells, CA The Eagles Play 'Hotel California' at First Pandemic-Era Concert Your email address will not be published. The Eagles played their first gig since the start of the pandemic at New York's Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night. Courtesy of my then girlfriend (who also got me hooked on Springsteen with Born to Run) this was my first and only Wembley concert, so not difficult to remember and agree with comments that The Beach Boys stole the show the 23 number set list, kindly provided by John Cooper, says it all. It was a great day. Bloody brilliant. and most relax-toned hits like "Ave Maria" in 1970 "Take It Easy," in 1973 and "One of These Nights," in 1975 is the proves. The Eagles - Hotel California 1976 - Eagles Live Concert Full HDHello world music lovers.If you like, share and contribute more ideas about music. Concert des Eagles of Death Metal: "J'y vais par solidarit", tmoigne un rescap du Bataclan. He should be an official member of the band. The string orchestra and choir were really great. My personal experience. The Eagles | Concerts Wiki | Fandom The Eagles Joe Walsh 1971 (Glenn Frey: guitar, piano, vocals. Le Monde. I can understand why casual fans would have been a bit frustrated by this, but those who stayed would have been treated to a fantastic performance with plenty of hits to follow culminating in a rousing rendition of Saturday Nights alright for Fighting. We were sitting right at the back of the stadium so we could see all the famous people in the Royal box. 11/11/04 Subiaco Oval, Perth, AUS They opened with Hotel California and played all their top hits. The year before was better who can forget The Band, Jonie Mitchell, CSN&Y with half the Beatles on stage with the towards the end. We spent a couple of days in the capital before the concert and went to see Ducks Deluxe at the Marquee club, which was pretty good fun, except one of our party took ill and we spent half the night in hospital. Vince Gill! (2017-19) History of the Eagles - Live in Concert was a concert tour by the American rock band the Eagles. Improvisational comedian "Professor" Irwin Corey gave a typically long-winded, nonsensical performance for journalists waiting for the Stones. Thanks very much! Relaxing Blues Music-HMG is your channel for all the best jazz and blues music ! I remember it took us a couple of hours to get out of the car park. Many thanks Robert I really should have listened to the album before I went to the concert Best wishes Peter. All acts were superb that day and yes, Ill never forget that amazing set by the Beach Boys. Stuck it out for Elton and glad I did because, in retrospect, the Brown Shirt Cowboy turned out to be his finest album. Almost exactly 44 years later and me and the missus saw Farewell Yellow Brick Road at Cardiff City Stadium not sure many young bands could have rocked 2hrs40mins like Elton did. I'm not going to try to learn how to play the parts when I go home, based on the video. When I went to work on Monday, was introduced to a new member of staff the girl from Wembley!!! 03/29/05 Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada 06/21/06 M.E.N. As the sun started to dip in the sky, they treated us to a superb performance of hit after hit, and produced the ultimate feel good experience on that balmy mid summers evening. In 1998, the Eagles . 09/30/08 Target Center, Minneapolis, MN 01/29/09 St. Petersberg Times Forum, Tampa, FL Cheers Peter. 03/08/05 Bi-Lo Center, Greenville, SC Arena, Manchester, England Tickets on sale 9.a.m Friday 15th November. Four additional US dates were then added, culminating in a final performance on 8 August at Rich Stadium near Buffalo, New York. Philadelphia Spectrum Eagles concert - May 17, 1975 Souther), October 7, 1972 Tarrent County Convention Center, Ft. Worth, TX (supported by Jackson Browne & J.D. Trade out a Joe Walsh song for another Don Henley song. They are a classic band from my youth, and they still bring it 100%. 08/11/05 Harrah's Outdoor Arena, Lake Tahoe, NV I just remember being surprised to see so many others doing the same. Was a beautiful sunny day. I knew it was probably going to be a long run. Most of the 12 in the party were there for Stackridge (sixth form favourites) and the Beach Boys though the organiser was a huge Elton fan. . 06/10/09 Stadthalle, Vienna, AUT
Borgia Descendants Today, Articles E