Betty Wu as Xiao Wu: Betty Wu is a Chinese singer who is a member of the South Korean-Chinese girl group Cosmic Girls. I just like what I like and how I like regardless of who's doing what. Very (David) Lynchian in inspiration and execution. Will try to bottle up my confusion until season 2. what the heeeeeeelll. Home> Douluo Continent Ep 40 [Final Episode] > Comments 43. Any There are also a kind of spirit beast that has both much higher intelligence and much higher power compared to its age and they are called dragon's though you won't meet them till very later part of soul land 3/duoluo dalu 3/duoluo continent 3/ combat continent 3. When they were hyping the drama they didn't tell it's very low budget production. Yes, the beginning of ep 1 hint of dream sequence: the same voiceover asking TS to wake up, and when he woke up, he was chopping wood through the seasons And him marking the days on wood. Douluo Continent - Ending of S1 - Page 2 - MyDramaList The only few things I didnt like was I felt the acting of each character was not great. I didnt feel the chemistry between the main leads. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I also love the friendship built in this drama. Since the first season just got over, there has been no official announcement from the showmakers or the distributors about another season. Later on, to further better his cultivation, Yu Xiaogang brings Tang San to Shrek Academy. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Seriously, is merely unconscious and as it has been demonstrated throughout the entire season, he always ends up in the magical space which his mother made for him whenever he is out. evil bratty guy and his peon, etc but that just seems like par for the course for this type of fantasy drama. Well, they might rush, to catch the hype, but then we'll get a mess a la Legend of Fei. Lee Min Ho and his agency MYM Entertainment also audited by the Seoul Regional Tax Service. Kim Sung Cheol is in discussion to be the main lead of Hellbound Season 2 instead of Yoo Ah In. (Which is kind of meta considering the questions that s mother keeps posing to him at the end there which is also what she asked at the beginning of the season). As of now, there are no updates on Season 2 of Douluo Continent. I finished ep 40 and before I even started this episode, I had a feeling it would be a cliffhanger. After being trapped by XiaoChenYu, TangSan succeeds in bending the cage bars open, but in the process it burns his spirit away. Anyway it sucks he repeats his father destiny (falling in love with a soul beast). To cease Martial Soul Pavilion from destroying the Tian Dou Kingdom, Tang San joins forces with the various sections of the kingdom and wages war against Martial Soul Pavilion. Anyways, what did you guys think about this show? I've also red novel and watched whole anime(am still waiting for next ep) So from my perspective those people hating this live action aren't wrong since they were expecting quite a bit but here's my mind set. idk maybe i should give the original soul land anime a try but to me, someone who loves xiao zhan and has no context over the originals - i'm still enjoying the story to an extent? So, it's a whole new "trick"). XiaoChenYu, TangSan's father kills the City Lord, and then leaves TangSan with Grandmaster and XiaoWu. They don't get that what work in a written media might not work in a tv drama. The article contains all the abilities that Tang San has shown with his Spirit Power, along with the abilities he gained from using his Twin Spirits; Clear Sky Hammer and Blue Silver Emperor. Erm okay, but I do hope to keep this discussion on the drama finale and what is/are your thoughts on the ending? Jang Dong Yoon in discussion to star in his fifth upcoming K-drama. The first few episodes were rough especially with Xiao Zhan's voice acting and some of the CGI but the show makes a definite improvement. Ao Si Ke reveals that the elder prince bribed him, but surprises everyone when he says that he didn't accept it. However, now that the first season is over, the fanbase will have to wait a little longer to find out what happens next. If you have access to Douban, try that one too but its credibility is shoddy at best. He's basically like a sex offender with what he did to his servants. Yes agreed! Id agree on the acting. Douluo Continent As gratitude for saving her and because she loves him. I wanted to make that decision myself so I watched it anyways. After Zhu Zhu Qing overexerts herself during training, Fei Lan De asks her what her real goal is. Hold all of them captive so that they could not help Bi Bi Dong and spoil his plan? I haven't read the novel and am in the early part of the anime. Xiao Zhan carried the drama through, and to be honest it did work well, not the best but good enough for a nice family friendly drama. From my understanding, this drama is only the beginning of Douluo Continent's novel and animation storyline. I heard from internet that what's real may not be real and what's unreal may not be unreal. There are many chickens in this village, but there isn't any chicken poop on the ground.. It foreshadows a major event after training with his father, hints at the true status of his mother, and links directly to a HUGE change in his spirit power--which directly relates to this 'space' he inhabits. I am hanging on to my seat every week for new episodes. I just really hope novel/donghua fans can still appreciate the show. Personally, I think the screenwriter just added a bunch of dramatic garbage as a distraction, just as everything else was rewritten. At least the ending shouldn't be a dream-within-a dream Never watch the anime or the novel - but now will go binge the anime. However, he later admits that Tang San is the better strategist. I love that the male and female lead thru out the whole show stayed by each others side with no miscommunication. I'm curious since it actually echos the words of ep 1 - In his dream in ep 1, he had seen all of this. These writers didn't even try. Maybe they misread the novel? It has already crossed 869k views and you can watch it below. Oops, I think we went away from the ending discussion anyway :)), "Tang San, have you truly waken? Fev 24, 2021 06:31. He's basically like a sex offender with what he did to his servants. Required fields are marked *. Let's discuss (**). Agreed I forgot to mention the music choices were very strange. Copyright 2022 OtakuKart. The writer actually confirmed it on his weibo, that this season is not a dream and the "Wake up" part is in preparation for something else. Meanwhile, another prince challenges Dai Mu Bai to a fight. Plus, his mothers spirit is always in his heart and will manifest itself whenever he is in the greatest of dangers. WebDouluo Continent Upcoming Chinese Drama Cast Real Names And Real Ages. I'm curious since it actually echos the words of ep 1 - In his dream in ep 1, he had seen all of this. Douluo Continent - Wikipedia Now I'm curious. The second half of the novel is a CGI nightmare, full of censorship fodder, and will have to be completelyrewritten for live action--even more than S1. It was adapted into the Tencent Penguin Pictures TV series Douluo Dalu (2020), network animation Douluo Dalu (2018present), as well as comics, Ding Xiao Ying as Ning Rong Rong:Ding Xiao Ying is a Chinese actress best known for her works from You Are So Sweet, The Demon Master, and Ice Fantasy. Liu Run Nan as Ou Si Ke:Liu Run Nan is a Chinese singer and actor who is quite popular for doing movies and shows like God of Lost Fantasy, Grade One Graduation, and Arsenal Military Academy. Think of it as sharing same universe and basic concepts but completely different just like how many movies with almost same name are very different and we watch them differently. Sunandan Sharma is a writer, reader, and content creator. It is completely understandable to dislike this based on the fact that it is an untruthful adaptation BUT objectively, as a TV show, this drama is really not that bad. I wonder if any of this season actually happened as we thought it happened at all. Folks that are finished with drama, please don't forget to rate and review honestly here and IMDb. He has always loved writing about movies and TV shows. I never read th anime so I am confused as to what really happened in the ending. The only thing it gets right in the first few episodes is Wu's not belonging in the boy's dorm. Grr. The horror thriller gains wide popularity. Douluo Continent (Chinese: ; pinyin: Du Lu D L) is a 2021 Chinese television series based on a fantasy novel of the same name by Tang Jia San Shao, starring Xiao Zhan and Wu Xuanyi. There was so major plot holes. You are all overthinking the ending. Douluo Continent, the fantasy action-adventure TV series also known as wakafumi. I never read th anime so I am confused as to what really happened in the ending. As of now, there are no updates on Season 2 of Douluo Continent. Since the first season just got over, there has been no official announcement from the showmakers or the distributors about another season. However, there is a high possibility that the production may renew it in the coming months. Douluo Continent The 7 youngsters then enter the Tian Dou Royal Academy. I guess different people have different taste. Later, Tang San finds out that Master Ju might not be the traitor and considers stopping the. Honestly this whole thing about censorship, I also thought it's that, but I'm not sure anymore. FYI actually just as good as the 1st time I watched it. Master went from being respected by everyone to the janitor. Xiao Wu is poisoned by Bu Le and has only half a month to live unless an antidote is found. However, she has no memory of her previous life, and she is already a passerby when they meet again. Spoilers | Soul Land Wiki | Fandom English title: Douluo Continent Genre: Fantasy, action, adventure Episodes: "Gumiho Power" / Ending || Final XiaoChenYu gets his first, Inside the Beast Hunting Forest, XiaoChenYu confronts XiaoWu and TangSan. Their mysterious disappearances, seems weird to be done by Ghost Douluo alone? This show was light and I loved that like you mentioned not so deep and easy to watch. Anime Start/End Chapter. I love the love between the ML and FL it feels so genuine and not like other shows where they hide stuff from each other and create drama. (don't even get me talking about that ost though.. too damn good), Like the drama is a totally scaled back scene. I actually really enjoy the "love" between the leads. I enjoyed it. Later, Tang San thinks he has found a way to save Du Gu Yan by using his blood to cure her. Douluo Continent Season 2: Release Date & Preview - OtakuKart At least for me, that's when I realized how special XW was and what she really was. Consequently, the fans would wait every week eagerly for the new episodes as the showmakers left them wanting more. 3. Probably need to re-watch ep1 and the eps 30 to 40 again. -__-, What are your thoughts on the ending? I wonder if there's extra meaning in this? 38:26. Tang San risks his life while trying to convince Ma Hong Jun to stop the fire. At the very least, we find out who TS's mother was before she died and she is exactly like XW. This discussion is for those who have completed the drama!! Later, Dai Mu Bai and Tang San try to link up for a combo move. All in all I dont think Ill rewatch it but if/when they make the later seasons Ill probably watch those. This lead to the Abyssal Plane and other planes attacking the Douluo Planet. #XiaoZhanKingAward, RaiHanSeoJun (@_raihannajihah) February 28, 2021, I have finished Douluo Continent for a long while ago and could not wait for DC season 2 and i believe it will take long time, that so sad after then I dont have any interested dramas to watch so i randomly watched some clips of drama and one of them was Princess Agents and, Dahkook, XZ (@IAmAGoodGirl98) March 6, 2021. Also, the ending was very abrupt which I researched and learned it is maybe due to a season 2 and 3 being involved. Meanwhile, Tang San accepts Ye Zhu Qiu's mission to send an arrowhead to Wuhun Hall. Douluo Continent episode 40 Hindi dubbed urdu english all series. I still have a few critiques about some of the female characters and some awkward voice dubbing but overall, it is going much better than I expected. The live drama has great potential with the story line and the concepts of Duoluo continent Manhua and the animated series to work with but they fucked it up. According to the current continuous change of one episode per week, there Seriously, is merely unconscious and as it has been demonstrated throughout the entire season, he always ends up in the magical space which his mother made for him whenever he is out. FaazDonghuaFans. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. They could had just had original tang san not die and instead was sent by tang elders to another dimension sealing him inside tang san..That's me thinking of a fix in one min. WebDouluo Continent Episode 40 Finale (Tagalog Dub) Ang Tunay Na Katauhan Ni Xiao Wu Highlight MyPinoyTV 8.0K Views 13:21 The Most Notorious Assassin Was Framed, He Then Proved as a Formidable Adversary for All RECAP KING 2.1K Views 2:17 Wu Xuanyi And Bi Wenjun Wrap Filming Sweet Teeth Chinese Drama Land 203 Views 8:02 It also contains the abilities exhibited by the Spirit Bones he absorbed from different Spirit Beasts enhancing his power. Tang San is not weak in the Anime (at all) he's strong and courageous. Probably need to re-watch ep1 and the eps 30 to 40 again. -__-, What are your thoughts on the ending? WebWhile there are many questions left unanswered with the vague ending, the drama was quite enjoyable. Check out the unique motion poster of the upcoming period drama. *There is a spider in this episode. Welcome to the Chinese drama subreddit! The Xiongshen team want Tang San to kill the man who accidentally killed the baby camel in order to become a member of the team and ultimately meet Tang Huo. Ending Explained and Easter Eggs. If you have access to Douban, try that one too but its credibility is shoddy at best. The problem is people are always trying to make fantasy HUMAN but they forget that's the point it's Fantasy, not Human. So I'm relief ^^". Honestly, I'd encourage you to watch the donghua, or better yet read the novel. Just like when I heard Blooms at Ruyi Pavillion was very good which I watched it and I didnt know what the hype was all about. Even if Ghost Douluo has the help of the other soul masters, why did he need to capture them? Liu Mei Tong as Zhu Zhu Qing:Liu Mei Tong is a Chinese artist and actress. Very (David) Lynchian in inspiration and execution. How long will "Douluo Continent" end?Take a closer look at the Top actress Kim Tae Hee is also suspected of tax evasion just like Lee Byung Hun's issue. It wasnt great but it wasnt actively bad enough to stop me wanting to watch it. Lee Byung Hun and his company BH Entertainment shared their official statement regarding the reports about their tax evasion allegations. Considering they didn't cater to novel fans, it would be too risky to make it without him. As I said, the unconscious/dream element is a complete distraction. The screen writer is known for not writing up good romances (JOL is a good example) so didnt expect the romance to work at all, so whatever we got was probably good enough lol. Someone else familiar with the novel said the same as @Major. Featured channels. Your email address will not be published. Anyways it was not worth the hype, it was also a the budget issue maybe second season will get high budget then we might get amazing CGI. I enjoyed it. I thought everything looked good I couldnt even tell it was low. Sometimes, things are exactly what they seem to be. At the moment, I have only 1 guess:- that Tang San was under the control I didnt feel the chemistry between the main leads. Meanwhile, Ao Si Ke gifts a pair of earring he made to Ning Rong Rong. (Which is kind of meta considering the questions that s mother keeps posing to him at the end there which is also what she asked at the beginning of the season). Someone else familiar with the novel said the same as @Major. Soul Land Tang San is no longer under the control of that guy, that guy's mind is broken. S2, if it does come out, is still at least a year away (probably more). Consequently, he depended on his father very dearly and vice versa. This discussion is for those who have completed the drama!! Hu Liena tells him to avoid Star Dou forest, as Bibi Dong brought six Titled Douluo masters to kill Er Ming and Da Ming. Doulou Continent is a fantasy action-adventure drama series originally written by Tang Jia San Shio. Soul Land Wiki | Fandom Directly related it his mother I might add. My Drama Zone. Douluo Continent There was so major plot holes. What do you say? Empire I read the novel many years ago, I dislike the anime due to the cgi, I dont get why people praise it. He is the author of the epic fantasy series Douluo Dalu, also known as Soul Land. There was so much to uncover that I didn't felt 1 episode was going to wrap it all up. Directly related it his mother I might add. It's because of this that the Douluo Continent has the most number of spirit masters. From what I have seen from CDramas, adaptations aren't usually super true to the original. Yeah I cant wait for season 2 and 3 I dont like waiting :( I hope they come out soon, It is really one of the best I've seen in recent years.
Glasgow Court News, Town Of Cheektowaga Building Department, Modelo Tailgate Zone Allegiant Stadium, Joliet Diocese Exorcist, Articles D