Maine Donated Dental Services Program, 1-800-205-5615 Call for details, serves people ages 62 & up with dentists willing to offer discounted services. Would recommend 100%!! Cost estimates for services provided by out-of-network dentists (available in the out-of-network estimator) are based upon submitted claims data for out-of-network providers. have other questions concerning the prior authorization you can call your 1-800-977-6741 for more information. Learn more about your PPO network. ) or https:// means youve safely connected to the .gov website. CLINICS & DENTAL SERVICES FOR MAINE RESIDNETS Introduction Oral health is a vital component of overall health throughout the life cycle. For your convenience, we also accept CareCredit. How Our gentle team looks forward to getting to know little ones and helping them feel comfortable in the dentists chair. This website is the home of Delta Dental of California; Delta Dental Insurance Company; Delta Dental of Pennsylvania; Delta Dental of New York, Inc.; Delta Dental of the District of Columbia; Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc.; Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. and their affiliated companies. Call 1-800-977-6740. If you need to find a dentist who speaks your language, you're in luck. We can't wait to meet you! Your actual cost may be higher or lower than the estimate for various reasons. The "Accepts New Patients" field provides users an option to limit search results to dentists that currently accept new patients belonging to the selected benefit plan. We enjoy educating children about good dental health, and we provide services like teeth cleaning and early orthodontic treatments. Here's how to find a dentist who's right for you and meets Delta Dental's quality standards. I have been going to the dentist all my life and this being my first time to see Dr Drews, he diagnosed and informed me of things that should be corrected that nobody else has seen. mail order company for my medication, Does my Our goal is to listen, educate and help every one of our patients, regardless of their oral condition and income level, to achieve and maintain a healthy, stable mouth as well as a smile to be proud of. programs. symptoms, you should call your Primary Care Provider. There are asset and income limits Qualifying patients may access our income-based sliding-fee. If you need MaineCare will send your provider a letter if Local Maine I was a hard sell, but I can't even begin to tell you what a life changer Dr. Drew and all of his staff were and are. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Many Maine Veneers Do veneers hurt? provider so that you may get the care you need. My daughter and I are absolutely delighted with Drews Dental! Then, click Refine search > Languages > Select your language to filter the results. that must be met. Maine Family Dental Practice : Dr. Travis Buxton, DDS Dentists Cosmetic Dentistry Dental Hygienists BBB Rating: A+ Website 54 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (207) 947-1166 792 Stillwater Ave Bangor, ME 04401 OPEN NOW From Business: At Maine Family Dental Practice, we're here for you! do I know if I am eligible for MaineCare? You must select a primary care dental facility and visit an in-network general dentist at that facility (unless you live in certain states). Everyone who qualifies for MaineCare has their own card and unique ID number. Does Brushing Harder Clean Your Teeth Better. Our primary focus with any type of restorative work is on creating a stable, functional, and disease-free mouth, that is both healthy and smile worthy. Dentures for example need your provider to get authorization from MaineCare before it will be covered. Call the Pharmacy Help Desk to get more information at The office staff, hygienists and assistants are friendly and responsive. Remember, it's your mouth! money back from MaineCare. Find in-network dentists in your area by using your current location or entering a ZIP code manually. Visit Bath Family Dental today and experience premium dentistry in a calm and soothing environment. MaineCare Member Services can give you a list of Dentists in your area. I had been a little hesitant going to a new dentist when I moved here, but from the first time I walked in, I felt very comfortable. Claims will be processed when received according to your plan provisions. Our team members pride themselves on being skilled in the latest technologies in the field of dentistry. To find out if you can join MaineCare, contact your local DHHS office. I am very pleased with my visit to Drews Dental Services. This cost estimator is intended for use in the 50 states, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Drews Dental, The Friendly Dentists - Lewiston, ME If a person is already an established patient with a dental Reviews We regularly invest in the latest technology, equipment, professional development, and training so that our patients can confidently and comfortably invest in their dental health. Virtual Consult The state lists about 40 dental practices that accept MaineCare patients, although the Maine Dental Association said there are likely more practices that will at least accept some MaineCare. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. We know that dentistry tends to invade your personal space and our goal is to establish trust over time. Email: officemanager@bdha.me. Creditable Coverage will list start and end dates of when you received At Maine Family Dental Practice, our priority is providing you with the care and treatment that you need - from routine teeth cleaning services to restorative treatment. 1-800-977-6740 if you have any questions. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Janet Mills' office announced Wednesday. They make you feel very comfortable during your visits, which is very important to me. If a patient is in need of emergency treatment, selecting the "No preference" option is recommended so the greatest number of possible dentists will be returned in the search results. ? I work at a doctors office and thought that was impressive. endstream endobj startxref We are a team of highly trained, compassionate, licensed dental professionals who look forward to welcoming you into our dental family. You can find the forms you need on our forms page. my MaineCare Card cover everyone in the Family? At Maine Family Dental practice, were here for you! If your state needs more information from you to make a coverage decision, theyll send you a renewal letter in the mail. PDF Adult Dental Services Covered by MaineCare How do I get a replacement Medicare card? See how simple and affordable better oral health can be! them, try giving them a call anyway as they may be able to provide MaineCare health insurance for low-income residents upgrades its - WMTW You may also want to bring a list of medications that you are taking, and be prepared to answer questions about your health. Start quoting dental + vision plans for small business. Q68\4 u6 aNK5eA@ N >+P9+vJl/ This will help them arrange to have interpreter services available for your appointment. Services at 1-800-977-6740. Please scroll down and accept to proceed. If you are What do I do They may also be able to refer you to Maine Dental Health Out-Reach 207-377-7003Serves children in: Androscoggin, Kennebec and Franklin counties and students in school districts including Augusta, MSAD 11, RSU2, RSU73 and Winthrop. Bath: Jessie Albert Dental & Orthodontic Center, 207-443-9721 or 1-888-304-8020 Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30-4:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Brunswick: Oasis Free Clinic, 207-721-9277 Open: Monday, 9:00-12:00; Friday, 8:00-12:00; 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 6:00-9:00 Serves: Oasis medical patients living in greater Brunswick, Bath, Freeport, Harpswell, Sagadahoc County and the Islands Cost: Free, Bingham: Bingham Area Dental Center, 207-672-3519 Open: Tuesday Thursday, 7:00-4:30; Friday 7:00-4:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Belfast: Waldo County Dental Care, 207-338-9307 Open: Monday Thursday, 8:00-3:00 Serves: Waldo County residents 18 years and older who have not seen a dentist in the last 12 months Cost: Sliding-scale fees, limited MaineCare, Eastport: Eastport Health Care, 207-853-6001 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00-5:00; Tuesday, 8:00-6:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance Harrington: Harrington Family Health Center, 207-483-4502 Open: MondayThursday, 8:005:00 Serves: All basic dentistry and dental hygiene Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance Lubec: Regional Medical Center, 207-733-5541 Open: Monday Friday, 7:30-5:00; Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Bar Mills: Leavitts Mill Free Health Center, 207-929-6455 Not accepting new patients; closing permanently July 2019 Open: Tuesday-Friday, 9:00-4:00 Serves: Must be a health center patient; dental hygiene only Cost: Free Biddeford: Community Dental, 207-282-1305 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00 4:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fee; accepts MaineCare, private insurance Springvale: Nasson Health Care, 207-490-6900 Open: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:00-5:00; Thursday, 9:00-5:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance. You should always talk to your health care professionals for information concerning diagnosis and treatment, including information regarding which drugs or treatment may be appropriate for you. Select your state to find health insurance programs in your area to learn more or enroll today or call 1-877-KIDS-NOW. find a Dentist accepting MaineCare, Local name prescriptions. How can I If you would like to schedule a dental appointment, please call us at (207) 947-1166. Tell us what your goals are, and well be happy to recommend the best ways for you to achieve your perfect smile. To get help with transportation, you certain services, your PCP may give you a referral to another MaineCare The costs provided in this tool are estimates only and are not a guarantee of payment or benefits. The Content cannot, and is not intended to, replace the relationship that you have with yourhealth careprofessionals. MaineCare is scheduled Friday to begin covering preventative dental services for adults in a move expected to cost an estimated $45 million, Gov. medical needs and is located close to your home. pharmacists may help you by contacting your medical provider directly for the What if I am Cosmetic dentistry at our Bangor dental office includes options such as teeth whitening,veneersand cosmetic dental fillings. NOTE: Many dentists will accept new patients for one-time emergency visits even if they do not accept them as long term patients. Member of Primary Care Case Management (PCCM), you may sometimes need of a Simply perform a search for dentists within your location. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Maine Family Dental will surely be my family's dental provider for ALL our future needs and I have and will recommend their services to relatives and friends as well.. Pre-authorizations or referrals are required for certain benefit plans and certain dental care providers. Dr. Drews (Peter, as he prefers to be called) was friendly, informative and made me feel incredibly comfortable. Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, as well as access to food assistance home of the person with the medical appointment. If you have any questions about your specific plan,contact our Bangor dental office, and we will go over your benefits with you! Dental Help MaineCare covers most dental services for children and young adults under age 21. MaineCare to cover preventative dental care for adults They made the transition from our old dentist so easy. eligible for Medicare and may be required to accept Medicare Part A, Part B, pharmacy to see if they participate in Maine Rx drug discount program before this. I was happy to see that they use the latest technology and know what they are doing. this. If you are experiencing a medical or dental emergency, you should seek appropriate emergency medical or dental assistance, such as calling "911." Learn more about how to select your DeltaCare USA facility. Accepts MaineCare and Delta Dental . On a side note, Dr. Lake is amazing!! DDS is it. If you are a for Prior Authorization. Estimates should not be construed as financial or medical advice. Brunswick Dental Health Associates. *Not sure where your company is headquartered? your local DHHS office or by calling Member Services at 1-800-977-6740. Dont know your network? If the map does not load on your device, go here to access it directly. Tooth decay is the most common preventable chronic disease among children in the United States. If you NOTE: Some states may have dentists located in a neighboring state or even in another country (for example, Maine's coverage plans might include participating dentists located in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and New Brunswick as well as those in Maine). If you are over age 30, one of our main concerns is the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease. own vehicle to go to the doctors can I get reimbursed, Can I bring We work with almost every type of dental insurance at our Bangor dental office and are a preferred provider for Northeast Delta Dental. Choose a distance from that street address or zip code that you wish to search within. Estimates may vary depending on your benefit plan and the state you live in.
What Kind Of Jewelry Did Pirates Wear, Articles D