4. Condition is Used. To take his 1969 Oldsmobile 88 even further down that path, Larry told us that he wants to, someday soon to go with EFI, an overdrive transmission, and a posi unit added to the 12-bolt differential. 455 Rocket Engine. The vehicle is drivable. Part #986691. The Rocket V8 gives the car 310 horsepower. Mine does have all available options except for 8-Track and Power seat. Vehicle Title: Clean. Mileage. "This is definitely a body style that is overlooked by most," Larry conceded, "but when they see mine, they realize a lot of these cars make cool street machines." I never noticed it before, but looking at the 3/4 front view (right side), cover up the front end (cowl forward) with your hand. Just like your sitting watching the game! Search Results | OldsmobileCENTRAL.com My dad had a nice light-green Olds 98 four-door sedan and it was a screamer and a very nice car. 68-77 Olds Ps Pump & Alternator Brackets V8 B/C body Oldsmobuicks need four doors, coupes should be either A-bodies or dedicated PLCs. 1968 Oldsmobile 455 complete engine | Team Chevelle Previously owned by alan jackson. Red Exterior with matt black hood with tie d, 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible Original 383 CI V-8 Engine Original Automatic Transmission Fire Blue Exterior over White & Blue Interior Wh, For sale! I consider myself somewhat familiar with this generation of full-sized Olds because we had a '69 Delta 88, followed by a '70 Delta 88 . I was charged additional delivery charges of $539.03.form his original listing. The car goes straight down the road and stops straight with ease. The Michelin Symmetry white wall tires have plenty of tread and the original Oldsmobile hubcaps and 15"wheels are also very nice. West Deptford, NJ 08066. The first clear memory I have of. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale. Extremely Clean Convertible CruiserGreat running and driving convertibleRocket 455 cubic inch V8Comp Cam #42-231-4Custom exhaust3-speed automatic transmissionPower steering and brakesPower convertible topNew tiresAftermarket stereoComes with original owners manual and original radioSpare tire and jackThis is an excellent running and driving Oldsmobile Delta 88 convertible with all the right features; priced to sell! Scotty Gilbertson All Rights Reserved. The car belonged to my mother and father-in-law. Avg. Power steering operates quite, smooth and feels tight. Here is an old ad for one that includes the dealer order showing HD susp, etc. This 1974 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is powered by a 350ci V8 Rocket mated to a three-speed automatic trans . This seller here is about as good as youll get. This Delta 88 is very unique and you don't see many like it, you will get lots of looks and compliments in this car! New vinyl top($1200+). Turns out that was the first year of the 455, previously they were 425. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). 1228 Forest Parkway Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! . Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. 1975 Oldsmobile Delta Royal 88 For Sale On Clasiq Auctions. 75 percent restored has new paint, new top and interior, new weather stri, 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 426/425HP V8 HEMI 2 Dr Hardtop West Coast Classics are proud to present a rare and no expense spared and fully documente, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 383 Stroker, PS, P4WDB, 700R4 Auto, Power Top Well here is the car GM forgot to build. Eighty-Eight) was a full-size car sold by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors and produced from 1949 until 1999. The buckets and console is extremely rare.Ive seen 4 or 5 in the last 30 years, including mine. I got the car cheap, because it was during the oil embargo, and keeping the tank filled was both a logistical and financial challenge. . Been a great overall experience, smooth transaction, and very trust worthy! It has been in a garage for 10 years. read more $50,000 1971 Oldsmobile 442 . I have not tried to start it. I loved that car, I have found several, but I live in a city so not an option. Take the gauges off on the steering column. 2003 Oldsmobile book values range according to trim and engine-sizes, while Classic Oldsmobiles prices range by model (e.g., Delta 88, Vista Cruiser, Cutlass, F-85). Thanks to Jay L. for sending in this tip! Dark tinted windows and aftermarket rims. This looks like an absolute steal at this price to me. The 80 98 coupe does the same thing. Cutlass For action! Nassau blue 1969 Oldsmobile 442 convertible with a 455 c.i. Agree with the no vinyl top comments. Nice find and write-up. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Convertible - Classic Cars For Sale NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS. The car belonged to my mother and father-in-law. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Coup I V8 455cui Rocket I Olds for Sale Oldsmobile 88 | Classic Cars Wiki | Fandom It is a very beautiful piece and it is original 100% and works perfect. CALL TODAY 720-465-5104Located at Cars Remember When Auto Saleshttps://www.carsrememberwhen.com/inventory/1969-oldsmobile-delta-88-convertible-/145360 Clear title is in-hand. $69.00. Mines blue with the bench seat option. The interior is in fair condition: some dirt worn into the drivers seat, a rip in the drivers side seat, see photos. Oldsmobile 455 V8 Big Block. Runs and drives good, Needs some work-leak in power-steering, 1969 Pontiac GTO Body Off Restored GTO Convertible 400 V8 Automatic Heavily Optioned /// In the golden age of American muscle, the Pontiac GTO wa, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro World Class Camoro Restomod Twin-Turbo LS3 V8 6-Speed A/C Leather Air Ride /// The beneficiary of a ground-up, multi-year b, For sale! Video Walkarounds. New Car in the family was a 1970 Blue With blue brocade interior and black vinyl roof 2 door Holiday coupe. 1969 Oldsmobile 88 For Sale Used Cars On Buysellsearch 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Hood Ornament 22504120 _ _ 1981 - 1990 Oldsmobile Hubcap Emblem. Powered by a 455 V8 engine and equipped with automatic transmission, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power bucket seat (driver side), rim blow steering wheel, tilt/telescopic steering column, Am/Fm radio, remote mirror, tinted glass, bucket seats, center console, trunk mat and . Oldsmobile - 1969 Delta 88 Coupe, Rocket 455 V8 for sale - Oldsmobile The 350 stood well against the 350-horsepower 400 V-8 that came with the W-32 option. The 1969 88 series dropped the Delmont name, leaving the Delta 88 as the base model of the series. Refresh your browser window to try again. It has been in a garage for 10 years. In fact, I just might! "It had a 455 two-barrel with single exhaust," Larry told us. 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 572 CI Crate Engine 673 HP 3 Speed Auto $25,556 . ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Protect-O-Plate Car. No low ballers buyer is responsible for pick up of car will only take pay pal or cash on pick 1969 Ford Mustang deluxe ThisMustang is a rare and sharp, 351ci Gt automatic with factory AC (rare). It used a specific carb and distributor along with some internal differences not seen from the outside. Disability Equipped: No. As always, I would have liked to have seen power windows and locks on a top trim level car but theres nothing wrong with having to roll down your own windows. Deluxe interior. Oldsmobile Rocket Cars for Sale | Cargeni.com Stroke was then changed for 1968 increasing the cubic inches to 455. Still, 2,385 voters chose to cast their lots for the Fiat 500 Abarth, as opposed to 5,273 choosing the Ford Fiesta ST, and so I can rest easy in the knowledge that at least 30 percent of you, dear readers, see things my way. Im in love with the 1970 Oldsmobile 98 but I would not turn down a nice Olds 88, especially one in this two-door Holiday hardtop coupe body style configuration. View cart for details. The custom exhaust system sounds very nice with a modest rumble / exhaust lope (see video).Overall this is a car you really have to drive to appreciate, it drives incredible and would make a great summer time cruiser. I deleted it when I restored mine. Id buy from again with confidence. There was two 455 engines that could be had in the Delta.455 2 barrel 310 h.p. 5. Did these results show what you were looking for? 1971 Olds Delta 88 with Rocket 455 - $6,000 (Spokane Valley) 1971 Palm Green Olds Delta 88 with Jade metallic painted roof. I had the 70 Olds 98 with the 455 with the front and back living room couchs.I had six guys in it cruising down the highway at 70 in the middle of a snow storm. https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/col1/posting/96763. 1969 Oldsmobile 88 For Sale ( 8 results) Sort by: Relevance 3 8,300 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 32 below average gasoline gold automatic Limited edition T transmission V8-350 5.7L with front bucket seats Bucket Seats Sarasota, FL 5 years at classiccars.com 3 13,500 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 convertible 30,000 gasoline automatic The body is straight with some rust at rear wheel wells. $8000.00I bought this from my friend last year with a bunch of other cars, mostly Cadillacs and Lincolns but a few Chevy's and this lonely Olds Delta 88. The 300-hp engine used regular gasoline, while the 310-hp required premium. Runs and drives great. March Performance Ultra Style Serpentine Systems 16065-08. I put a new timing chain in my old Ford pick-up and it brought out the wear in the rods quick. for sale. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. I own one of these here in New Zealand. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. VEHICLE SOLD "AS-IS WHERE-IS" . Special Equipment Camero tha, Welcome to see my Chevrolet Camaro with this low 71160 miles from 1969. The picture does not do the car justice, and it appears there some body rust (near the fron fenders in front of the doors the lower sheetmetal is secured by a bolt, the sheatmetal rusts), door issues on this example. 35K Actual Miles. The photos show a lot of dust. That car flew, also had the 455 in it, I dont think power windows were much of N option till a few years later. or the optional 455 4 barrel with 365 h.p. Interior: The white interior is stunning and quite comfortable.The front and rear bench, oor panels, ash, eadliner and carpet are all nice with good color and little wear. It has the original paint job, which is in good condition. General Motors today announced a truly massive recall covering some 8.4 million vehicles in North America. The optional sports console is fantastic but I might remove some of the accessory gauges that are attached to the steering column and under the dash. About this vehicle This 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is an original. The bad thing for me is that the way our garage is configured this wont fit, just as my 1966 Lincoln Continental Coupe didnt fit. Beautiful cruiser! All Original Owners Manual, Document Hold, Protect-O-Plate, Pre-Delivery Check Sheet, Break In Instruction Card. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER AND "BUY IT NOW". The "425" was lighter than the old "394" by 30 pounds, and it came in 300, 310, 360, and 370-hp versions. I have not tried to start it. For Larry Weaver of Arlington, Texas, a 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 might not have been his first pick either, but $4,500 for a 455-powered Oldsmobile with only 45,000 original miles made it a no-brainer. PS PUMP BRACKET ,LOWER CRADLE V8 USED 68-75 OLDS. $779.99. Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States, Franklinton, North Carolina, United States, 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Eight-Eight Convertible, Base, 7.5L Rocket 455, Oldsmobile Delta 88 455 Rocket 1970 Classic Collectible, 1966 Oldsmobile Delta 88 2DR Super Rocket Project, Rare 1 0wner 1968 Oldsmobile Delta 88 w/455 Rocket Engine, 1972 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible Power Top 455 CI Rocket V8 bidadoo, 1971 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible 455 Rocket 28s MAKE ME AN OFFER. Start typing in "1969 Oldsmobile" into Google, and the autofill search likely won't suggest "1969 Oldsmobile 88." For Sale By: Private Seller. The 83K miles is accurate. "I bought this car eight years ago off eBay, and it was up in Pennsylvania, so the wife and I flew up and drove it back to Texas. Factory-style dual exhaust with electronic cutouts. 1969 Oldsmobile 98 | Volo Museum 1973 - 1977 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Classic Fender Emblem _ . We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Any experts out there know how to spot a W-33 Delta 88? It has been in a garage for 10 years.
Gender Roles In One Night The Moon, Articles OTHER