Dollars? You guys aren't entirely right so far. If you had asked anyone in 2006 which gaming console they were most excited for, the answer would have undoubtedly been the Nintendo Wii. This epic, emotional adventure is now on the Wii U console. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Why is Twilight Princess expensive? Both of these games are classics in the Zelda franchise and it would be great to see them come to the Switch. It was released at the end of the gamecubes life cycle so not many were made. Wind Waker HD is a Nintendo Selects release, which retail at $20. If HD is your thing and don't own a previous versionor even if you do and like HD then sure. Yeta is the wife of Yeto, who lives with him in the Snowpeak Ruins. Is Twilight Princess 30 fps? With Sayaka Aida, Hiromi Hirata, Akiko Kawamoto, Junji Kitajima. Both movies are vastly different and appeal to different age groups. These beasts - named Vah Ruta, Vah Naboris, and Vah Medoh - were said to have the power to defend the kingdom from any evil that may come its way. The subsequent imitation failures by Microsoft and Sony (Kinect and Move, respectively) all but proved that motion controls were just a fad. Ludwig Kietzmann is a veteran video game journalist and former U.S. If Link tries to leave the store without paying, Beedle will get very angry. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U, 2016) Tested! The best Wii games don't drop in prices like games on other consoles do, because Wii have like 15 great games and 985 crappy, so in order to make any kind of money they have to keep the high price on even the oldest great games. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo Wii U, 2016) - CIB/Complete! Try my levels. One thing I noticed is it has a lower review score then the original. In Stephenie Meyer's case, however, she's been accused of plagiarizing ideas rather than actual text. But, this game is hard to find and the price has definitely risen a lot since it was released in 2011. The game boasts a new level of clarity due to its higher resolution on Wii U, but the presentation also reveals that the dark fantasy artwork doesnt have the same enduring qualities or pure pop as Links previous HD update, The Wind Waker. Joined Nov 11, 2008 Messages 69 Trophies 0 XP 457 Country. If you're playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD on a Wii U, you have the option to choose between the non-mirrored layout that was intended for the game, or the harder Hero mode which offers the Wii's inverted look. This dark force has caused many problems for the people of Hyrule, and Link and Zelda must find a way to stop it. Personally, I'm excited for this news. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a critically acclaimed masterpiece, set in a massive world bursting with life - but also shadow. Is it worth it to get to get the HD version, or are the benefits just not worth the extra price? 3DS: 1375-7268-6996 NNID: OldSchoolGaming NS: SW-4778-8525-3295 YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life Twitter: https://twitter.com/RetroGaming83, What was the highlight of your Gaming Day 19, Q for those with lots of VC games (specificallly GBA). We are user supported. With the news of Wolf Link in BotW im considering picking up the amiibo bundle and giving the HD version a shot, since its been a while. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an iconic game that shook up the Zelda formula when it was released for GameCube and the Wii. Meanwhile you look at top sellers on the PS3 from this year and you can see that Final Fantasy 13 is already 25 brand new! He's estimated to be worth a whopping $100 million, while his costars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner trail behind with $70 million and $40 million, respectively. Yeta is a character in Twilight Princess. I see a fair amount of people getting lucky and finding this one at thrift stores, might want to keep that in mind. It would be more fair to compare The Hunger Games to another film with a similar target audience. Not many copies were made, and as cube games become increasingly popular for collecting, the prices have gone up. A single tap of a shoulder button now transforms you into Wolf Link, the furry quadruped form that youll need to find hidden items and defeat certain enemies, without needing to skip through a quick exchange with Midna. Is Twilight Princess HD worth it for me to get? Is Twilight Princess HD mirrored? It's the definitive version of the game. This is all speculation though. Why is it more expensive to buy the game cube version? He is now set to take on the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman in Matt Reeves' upcoming film The Batman. I used to have it on Gamecube, but I traded it in for the Wii version. So, if you have a GC, I suggest you get TP for that system rather than for the Wii. Where is Castle Town Twilight . For more information, please see our When you take into account the number of story lines and characters, it's not surprising that Harry Potter is more popular. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U, 2016) BOX ONLY!!! In this video I'm covering the fantastic Twilight Princess HD remake by Hamasaki Productions. Or is this more a commentary on how the game has aged? If you don't get the Gamecube version go for the Wii U version it is the most superior version. The game even got an HD port to the Wii U, a system that . Ok, so double damage in Hero Mode isnt enough of a challenge? There are many other weapons in Link's arsenal that can deal with most foes without too much trouble. Playing it with the Wii U gamepad with the map and inventory on the second screen actually works really well for Zelda! As long as you have no problem waiting for shipment + the fee, this is also a good route to take. However, if the player is striving to see and do everything the game has to offer, 100% completion is likely to take around 44 hours. Bath The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD holds plenty of memorable moments that've stood the test of time, and Nintendo's high-definition update does a lot to modernize its look and . Usually, when an author is accused of plagiarism, it's because they've copied someone else's work word-for-word. For fans, by fans. Hopefully we'll get more information soon so that we can start looking forward to playing these games on the Switch. There isn't anything overly violent or sexual, but the difficulty could be too hard and the storyline would be lost. with no case. Amazon.com. There may never again be a game like The Wind Waker that can so boldly stand the test of time. BA1 1UA. Im in the lakebed temple right now in the Wii version. We may earn an affiliate commission if you buy stuff As you should know, video games are not cheap. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sometimes an actor's salary for a movie will increase as the movies in a series become more popular. This beast - named Wolf Link - was said to have the power to transform into a wolf during twilight. Many were upgrading for the holidays, so the only people who probably bought Twilight Princess for GC were the ones who either didn't or weren't going to get a Wii, or couldn't afford it. The Wii was a very high-selling console, and the same can't be said of the Gamecube. RESULTS The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Game Only) (Renewed) by Amazon Renewed 1 $14742$161.00 FREE delivery Dec 5 - 9 Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Sometimes, making the most of your money means spending a little more up front. With these new additions, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is not only a nostalgic trip down memory lane for long-time fans of the series, but also a beautiful example of how much video games have advanced over the years. This doesnt change the straightforward enemy AI or make Twilights barren overworld much more hazardous, but its a start. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. and our Thread starter gcunit; Start date Nov 17, 2008; Views 4,337 Replies 22 1; 2; Next. Zelda Twilight Princess HD prices (Wii U) are updated daily for each source listed above. Is this some form of currency? I never played the original and I have amazon. Feel free to share news, reviews, opinions, fan art, humour, comics, or anything else Zelda. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The people of Hyrule loved these beasts and treated them as if they were part of the family. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD will be available for Wii U now. In this case, opting for the physical copy of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD will set you back an extra $10 compared to the digital version. TPHD doesn't feature as many quality of life improvements as WWHD, but it looks a hell of a lot better and doesn't feature the Wii version's tacked-on motion controls. Beyond its slow start, Twilight Princess has drawn criticism from fans for its easy difficulty. used. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Historic sales data are completed sales with a buyer and a seller agreeing on a price. The reason for this enthusiasm was the innovative new motion controls which promised to completely revolutionize gaming. Upon first meeting Link, Yeta agrees to help him locate the Bedroom Key to the room where the Shard is held; however, due to her sickness, she inadvertently sends him to Treasure Chests containing the . NO GAME!! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. And part of the reason. TESTED Mint Disc, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo Wii U, 2016), The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD - Nintendo Wii U - Complete - Tested , The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U, 2016) CIB Tested, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo Wii U, 2016) READ DISC. I think it's funny how this person decides it's necessary to write a thread to ask this rhetorical question. A dark figure from the Twilight Realm has invaded the world of light. Press J to jump to the feed. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. What are these dollars you speak of? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. They fix the color balance on Twilight Princess HD, changing it from the ugliest looking Zelda game to sometimes one of the nicest. Twilight Princess May Have Perfected the Classic 3D Zelda Model The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild broke records as one of the highest-rated video games of all time. Press J to jump to the feed. NINTENDO THE LEGEND OF ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS HD - WII U, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo Wii U, 2016) CIB Tested Works, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Nintendo Wii U Game Complete Tested, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo Wii U, 2016) (Complete), The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Nintendo Wii U Complete SHIPS FREE, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U, 2016) COMPLETE TESTED, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo Wii U) COMPLETE CIB - Tested, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Wii U Complete CIB Tested Working. 13 11 11 comments Best [deleted] 7 yr. ago Simple 1: Zelda fanbase is crazy as hell 2: One of the last GameCube games 3: It was considered the superior version up until Twilight Princess HD 4: Its a Nintendo exclusive 19 The first accusation came after the release of Twilight: Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final book in her Twilight saga. The decision to make "Twilight" with a limited budget was based on the idea that the film would have little commercial success. [link=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=twilight+princess&ih=7_7_2_0_0_0_0_1_0_1.61_56&fsc=10]$20.99 used + shipping[/link]. 3 Reply OutsetEddy 5 yr. ago It's mostly the same experience. When playing Twilight Princess HD, I was confused at first, since while I knew the world was flipped in the Wii version, I was pretty used to the flipped world, and so it took time for me. I'm probably the only living being who doesn't even have an ebay account or knows how to use it. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Nintendo Wii U NEW SEALED WATA 9.6 A+e, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo Wii U, 2016) WATA 9.6 A+ MINT, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD WATA 9.4 A+ (Nintendo Wii U, 2016), The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD WATA 9.6 A++ (Nintendo Wii U, 2016). I recently bought a new copy of TP for US$60, hadn't played it since gamecube. If you've never played it it's easily worth the price, unless you just don't like Zelda games. Ganondorfs amiibo will make you hate yourself. This announcement is said to arrive as part of a new Nintendo Direct in September. Everything else on the Eshop is old, and half of those games were originally mobile titles. Usually, when engaging in combat with a less powerful opponent, it is best to save the Twilight Bow for another day. Adopt me, please! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Historic sales data are completed sales with a buyer and a seller agreeing on a price. I'm in the mood to actually go through it now, but the Wii U remake looks so much more attractive to play through. However, a dark force has invaded, shrouded in twilight. The reason the game is so expensive was because it was produced at the very end of the Gamecube's life. It looks like both The Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD will be making their way to the Switch. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Wii U - EMPTY Box Only, Nintendo Wii U Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD CASE ONLY NO GAME. The Wolf Link amiibo, meanwhile, transports you immediately to The Cave of Shadows. Like the Cave of Ordeals from the original, the cave offers increasingly tougher waves of enemies (in a dark and admittedly bland environment) and great rewards like huge-capacity rupee wallets. Some gamers were disappointed to learn that The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD would not run at 60 frames-per-second like its Wii U counterpart. Twilight Princess HD hasn't been moved to Nintendo Selects status and is not on virtual console. This, along with all Gamecube games being inflated is the reason it's like $60. If you care nothing about those things, then probably not. Level 4. Twilight Princess un juego que debut originalmente en Nintendo Gamecube y Wii hace ya 10 aos, regresa con una remasterizacion HD a Wii U, aunque visualmente no hubo un gran avance visual, este si tuvo grandes cambios, tales como correr a una resolucin nativa Full HD 1080p, as como el redibujado de la mayor parte de las texturas, as como un The prices shown are the lowest prices available for Zelda Twilight Princess HD the last time we updated. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Gaming Twilight Princess - why so expensive? The lowest price i can find for it is 35 bucks! The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Nintendo Wii U, 2016) CASE ONLY. At the beginning of Twilight Princess - arguably its slowest period - you must free Link from his cursed Wolf form by collecting hidden droplets of luminous magic, called 'tears of light,' in. Good E Shop games to get before closure that aren't Virtual Console? Visit our corporate site (opens in new tab). These features include, but are not limited to, the characters' physical attributes such as Link's hair, his armor, and game levels. And what it this $ sillly looking symbol? and thats at gamestop. Whichever option you choose, you'll be able to enjoy the game in 1080p resolution and with 24-bit color depth for more vibrant and realistic graphics. It is estimated that if a player is only focused on the main objectives of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, the game will take approximately 30 hours to complete. OP. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The first Twilight movie was released in 2008 and was based off of the novel by Stephenie Meyer. Cookie Notice It's not surprising that her salary would increase so much as the movies became more and more popular, but it's still impressive nonetheless! So, I feel I should ask, is it worse then the original in any way? You guys aren't entirely right so far. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD READ Box Only No Game No Amiibo, WII U THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS HD BOX ONLY w/ BONUS CD, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U, 2016) - Box Only *Read Disc*, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD Outer Box Only Nintendo Wii U. WII U THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS HD BOX ONLY w/ BONUS CD!!! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. So TP is my least favorite 3D Zelda game, but trust me when I say that the second half is MUCH better than the first half. Zelda Twilight Princess HD prices (Wii U) are updated daily for each source listed above. They expect you to know how to play but are designed to be fair. Is there any reason I would want the Wii version instead? All rights reserved. XP. Tap the Ganondorf amiibo to your GamePad - an act the game acknowledges with an audible laugh from the grimacing villain - and hell double all the damage youll take. Download: https://mega.nz/#!hLowWCpQ!0O6dT4CQUIHkL7_v_wT4_lKhCx. Why is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess so expensive? However, the game still looks great running at a smooth 30 FPS in 1080p. As Link, a farmhand turned cursed beast, you'll join forces with the impish Midna, the Hyrule Resistance, and trusted (albeit unusual) allies to survive a quest that will take you to the farthest corners of Hyrule and beyond to the Twilight Realm. wahhh games should be for free cuz I don wanna work wah. Just get the wii version for 10 bucks. The graphics, wiimote controls, and slowish start always got to me. He can't possibly expect us to come up with any sort of answer to this question. At the beginning of Twilight Princess - arguably its slowest period - you must free Link from his cursed Wolf form by collecting hidden droplets of luminous magic, called tears of light, in three of the games provinces. Why is Twilight princess HD so expensive on the Eshop? The Twilight Princess is a hard-to-find and expensive game due to its release at the end of the Gamecube's life cycle. This doesnt sound like a big deal, but going back and forth through an additional button prompt in the original game added up in the long run. Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD WiiU Cardboard Outer Box ONLY!! The lower review scores are reflective of what the reviewers wanted changed and weren't. Not to mention the nicer resolution. I never played the original and I have amazon Prime so It would cost me $48 instead of $60. Wii-mote was always my favorite controller, as I loved my hands separated from each othernow the Switch is my fave by a country mile. However, that $10 also nets you a Wolf Link amiibo which has some pretty neat in-game functionality. That's how much I paid around a year ago. As opposed to the 480p resolution of the GameCube and Wii versions, Twilight Princess HD uses the 1080p resolution that is standard on Wii U. It is hard to deny the power of the Twilight franchise. Its home to some of my favorite tools in the series (yes, this is the one with the Spinner), but its hard to ignore the cloud hanging over Twilight Princess. My question is simply, what's with the price? The biggest tweaks, which Ive tried out and listed below, are enticing reasons to return to a more polished Twilight Princess - more so if youve never gone on this worthwhile journey with Link and one of his most eccentric companions, Midna. I'm really enjoying it this time. Twilight Princess HD features reworked graphics with primarily new textures, giving the game a cleaner and higher-definition look. Twilight Princess HD defaults to the non-mirrored layout intended for the game, while a harder Hero mode offers the Wii's inverted look. It's the only game left that I really want for the Wii U but cannot bring myself to pay $65 Canadian for a digital version or close to $100 for a physical version. after clicking links on our site to eBay or Amazon GamesRadar+ is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. It is often said that the best way to improve upon perfection is to leave it alone. I regret that so much! Midna explains that the Twilight covering Hyrule is actually caused by two objects known as the Fused Shadows. It's not my fault I'm automatically born in a country run by people who think they live in a culture that universally speaks for Planet Earth. Wind Waker HD is far less expensive 22 23 23 comments Best Add a Comment Verdict. These shadows are currently in possession of three powerful beings known as Zant, Ganondorf, and herself. This extra capacity can come in handy during tough situations or when exploring remote areas of Hyrule. Why Twilight Princess Is The Most Underrated Zelda Game Snugboy 20.2K subscribers Subscribe 27K 525K views 2 years ago It always feels a bit weird to tell people my favourite Zelda game is. The reason the game is so expensive was because it was produced at the very end of the Gamecube's life. One rumour is Wind Wakerand Twilight Princesswill fill this space. XP, http://cgi.ebay.com/Legend-Zelda-Twilight-Princess-Wii-/120595982862?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c1414aa0e. They fix the color balance on Twilight Princess HD, changing it from the ugliest looking Zelda game to sometimes one of the nicest. Robinson states that the two titles will 100% be coming to the Switch this year. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. /r/Zelda is the unofficial hub for anything and everything The Legend of Zelda - the iconic Nintendo series. PriceCharting 2007-2023 Twilight Princess HD is about as straightforward as remakes come, but it finally presents that picture with exacting clarity, warts and all. It not only made Robert Pattinson a household name, but also launched the careers of its female leads, Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene. Even Anna Kendrick, who had a smaller role in the films, comes in at a solid $20 million. !But I also like the GameCube format, the small disks, the fact that in my country nobody knows that consoleand that's why I want the GameCube version!!!! The GameCube (Japanese: Hepburn: Gmukybu?, officially called the Nintendo GameCube, abbreviated NGC in Japan and GCN in Europe and North America) is a home video game console released by Nintendo in Japan on September 14, 2001; in North America on November 18, 2001; in Europe on May 3, 2002; and in Australia on May 17, 2002. In retrospect, the Gamecube version was mostly superior. And while the Wii's motion control gimmick was just enough to get people to buy the console, it proved too shallow for good games to support it. The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess HD Nintendo Wii U Game CIB Sealed Amibo! This was definitely the case for Kristen Stewart's salary while she was filming the Twilight movies. It's a great game, one of the best in the series IMO, and the HD Wii U version is the best version of it there is. The 2016 HD version improved textures and lighting of the vintage video game. Twilight Princess deserves a similar revamp, in large part because it shares a glaring flaw with Skyward Sword. The people of Hyrule were fascinated by this beast and many wished to see it for themselves. Complete! For more information, please see our Privacy Policy. Interestingly though, if they are getting released on the Switch, Tantalus - the team that originally worked with Nintendo on. Im a huge Zelda fanatic and cannot wait for Breath of the Wild to come out. Its unique properties allow it to deal extra damage to these foes, making the battle easier and potentially giving Link the upper hand. Usually, the land of Hyrule is a peaceful place, with Link and Zelda keeping everything in check. At this point I'd imagine copies being sold are rare because no one wants to sell theirs and they are fewer versions of Twilight Princess for the Game Cube than for the Wii because the Wii had just come out so a lot of people chose to play it on that platform instead of the Game Cube which it was designed for. I'm trying to decide if Twilight Princess HD is worth it for me to get. It is NOT worse than the original in any way, except for slight frame drops in one area (nothing else is confirmed so far from what I know). 3: It was considered the superior version up until Twilight Princess HD, isn't it really because of 2 meaning it had far less copies. However, I really like the GameCube, because brings me to the time when I was in the college, when the life was easy, no social bullsh*t, when a console was just plug and playand the phones really dumb! Why the hell is Twilight Princess so expensive? If we're talking about net worth, Robert Pattinson is by far the wealthiest star to come out of the Twilight franchise. Press J to jump to the feed. He has worked with acclaimed directors such as David Cronenberg and Christopher Nolan, and his films have ranged from big-budget blockbusters to small independent movies.