In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well using a whisk or hand mixer. i have been given some feijoas, and would like to mix another fruit or flavour, any suggestions? I was looking up raspberries to make a mint or basil popsicle. You can press slightly down on the dough to flatten them before you bake. Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar , blood pressure, and cholesterol in check. I dont know if you will see this but do you think it will hurt anything if I add a couple tablespoons of milk so that the dough will go thru a cookie press. Thanks! I made these today and they came out wonderful. Design by Purr. I dont see a need for green food coloring as the pistachio pudding gives it the nice shade of green. Looks impressive but is really a one-bowl mix done in a food processor. I can see making them without cherries on St. Patricks Day and trying other flavors with other types of pudding. However even with the phone turned sideways I cant access the right hand columns. Pistachios are also rich in the phytochemicals lutein and zeaxanthin, which may protect against age-related vision loss. If you would like to know, the ingredients were, 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries We even tried a variation the other day, when we couldnt find pistachio pudding, we used lemon. Right now, Im using dried apricots, cherries and blueberries and trying to decide about mango, but that might be overkill. No, cherry shouldn't taste like needles. i pair figs with apples, dates, cinnamon, vanilla, walnuts and almonds, hope it helps! Pistachios have a flavor that is rich and buttery, and it is easy to become addicted to them. water). I shutter to think how differently this could have gone. While not as common as other food allergies, its still possible to be allergic to cherries. Dates, apricots, and raisins are examples of dried fruits. Pistachios look great on the Christmas table (as well as all kinds of dishes), thanks to their many shades of green. I hope this helps! And I absolutely love baking with lavender. While we call them nuts, pistachios are the seeds of a fruit that grows in . Wow. I froze the dough until it was so hard that I had to cut it with a knife, if that makes a difference. Thanks for sharing the recipe. It's also nice with sweet wines such as moscato. Take a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. I cooled them and the dough was pretty hard. This recipe is a KEEPER! Do you have any recommendations for passion fruit? To narrow down the list, you can use the search bar at the top right-hand corner of the table to search for a particular ingredient. To get your milk decadent and foamy, use an immersion blender or a handheld milk frother like this. Here are, If you suspect you have a food sensitivity, you may be wondering whether it's worth purchasing an at-home test. If you put this into a nicely designed pdf, I'm sure lots of people would print it out and put it on their fridge. Thanks in advance. Its a short bread so its not supposed to have eggs. Anaphylaxis is a medical emergency. They are supposed to be in a ball shape. . Pistachios are rich in monosaturated fats (the good type of fat!) . It's a question that's been asked since the beginning of time, or at least since the beginning of wine: why does red wine taste like feet? Learn how it works. Thank you so much! Thanks for sharing..my friends & family send their thanks too! Everyone says it's like summer in your mouth. Sometimes people with severe food allergies are at risk for a reaction called anaphylaxis. I've checked spam, and all of my folders. Check out this ultimate fruit flavor pairing chart to discover some unique and amazing flavor combinations. Because of their rich fat, fiber, and antioxidant content, pistachios have the potential to promote heart health. That is so frightening! I'll try and add figs next time I update it. 100 of my favorite recipes! I try and update the chart as much as possible, so I'll be sure to add in gooseberries the next time I do so. Its the bright-green nut that makes everything look cheerier. I just made. What if we were out of town? Mobile version does not display the full list (it's cut off), and no one has time to get out their laptop in the middle of the grocery store. Dont skimp on the almond extract; it brings out the best in the pistachio flavor. Why does pistachio ice cream taste like cherry? Totally frozen..am leaving dough on counter, as we speak, to see if it can be handled in a while! Hi, can you please fix the site? No flat but not as round as yours. Do you have a pdf copy of it yet? . I found these on a site where someone had repurposed (copied?) I'm so glad you've been enjoying the chart, Joanne! Despite its appearance, however, the pistachio. I'll check back tomorrow in the a.m. Hopefully you will have answered by then. Love them so much! It's either going to be those or one of my other options strawberries or bananas. If youre not a huge fan of sweets but want a refreshing cool treat every now and again, this is the taste for you. Honey made from wildflowers or orange blossoms. I'm so glad you enjoyed the chart, Lea! So glad to hear you like the chart, Patricia! Although they are predominantly green, these nuts also have a hint of purple in the kernel which comes from the antioxidant anthocyanin. If you turn your phone rotation sideways to landscape then the whole table is visible. Thanks for the suggestion , Just what I was looking for! It pairs beautifully with strawberries and mangos. But if you follow this recipe exactly how it is given, you should be fine! As an eternal optimist that all things will work out, Im planning to take these to a cookie exchange tomorrow even though I have never made them before! I try and go in and routinely update the chart as much as possible, so I'll keep these notes in mind the next time I do so. . Thanks for the note, Stevie! will try another batch soon. In pistachio-on-pistachio combos like that, the inclusion is there primarily to add a textural element whereas most of the flavor comes from the creamy base. Im trying these out for a possible part in our Alice In Wonderland tea party baby shower we are having in the middle of November. No, cherries are not supposed to hurt, unless you bite into a pit too hard. Here are some of the flavor matching combinations. Mine didnt spread at all. (I noticed that under pairings with orange, grapefruit is listed twice.). ), Orange-pistachio Bundt cake with saffron syrup, Pistachio cake with vanilla syrup and raspberry mascarpone, Exclusive TV sneak peeks, recipes and competitions, Pistachios share the same natural pigment as peas and celery. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. But I couldn't find Yuzu. American pistachio producers use a harvesting system that dries and hulls the nuts before they are able to get stained, which eliminates the need for covering up blemishes altogether. I dont normally comment on food blogs, but I had to this time. Aflatoxin, a chemical which can cause cancerous mold, has been found in some mistreated pistachios and has led to breakouts of disease in some parts of the world. I'm always routinely updating the chart, so I'll be sure to add this in! This is the color and flavor that most customers are familiar with because this type of product accounts for the great majority (about 85 percent) of pistachio ice cream and gelato sold in the United States. Am pretty sure that mint also goes well with apple (at least in sodas). Cherry allergies may be classified as either primary or secondary reactions. Preheat oven to 350 for metal and glass pans; 325 Fahrenheit for dark or coated pans. Dont wait for symptoms to worsen. Let me know if it doesn't show up in your inbox. Would it be possible to make this dough a day or two ahead of time and leave it in the fridge? Make sure the butter is soft (not melted, not cold, and not room temperature). I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR FRUIT COMBINATIONS. Can you repost the link? Thoughts? Strawberries + basil pair so well together. Anyway..thanks for this yummy recipe! These cookies look amazing. I am really enjoying your recipes! Hi! but other than that love love this cookie.. Pairs well with banana, berries, cinnamon, citrus, mango, and vanilla. Chocolate is another popular flavor. I'm always hesitant on which to use. Great chart! The mixture may seem dry at first but will come together after beating. Place cookie on the cookie sheet and repeat with the remaining dough. Thank you! Once completely cooled sprinkle or roll cookies with additional powdered sugar. you just never know, and yes, its always good to be grateful.. Im so glad that you were, where you were and able to act so quickly. They can also provide 15% of daily calories, which can help lower bad cholesterol (LDL) while increasing good cholesterol (HDL). I'm actually working on turning it into a PDF now, and I'll let you know when that's ready. I haven't tried this combo before, but I think cherries and pineapple would work great together. Just wanted to let you know I turned the chart into a PDF like you suggested. I made some blackberry-rosemary port last summer and it is delicious! Nothing ruins your day quite like getting a cherry-flavoured jelly or discovering a cherry in your dessert. I know I can get my hands on a bag of fresh cherries but before I do I just wanted to make sure. I love the chart, I think I found my new best friend. Bookmarking asap, lol. Every year, my aunt holidays in Lampedusa, an islet just south of Sicily. Im wondering should I use salted or unsalted butter for this recipe? Im making them again today with my granddaughters, one of which has a thing about my chocolate pistachio candle.says it smellls good enough to eat, so for today we are substuting mini chocolate chips for the cherries! Recipes available for bananas, blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe & pineapple? Thanks for the suggestions, Adam! You can add a dash of milk if you want as well. What about peanuts for apples? Anthocyanins are powerful antioxidants which help to protect our cells from damage. Those scones sound delicious. Pistachios are a low-GI food, meaning they help to keep blood glucose levels stable and also make you feel fuller for longer. All that being said, to help you out with your cooking and baking, I've created this ultimate fruit flavor pairing chart. Thank you for a wonderful recipe. Thanks fo much for sharing this recipe of absolute deliciousness. The flavor of pistachio ice cream is described as follows: Probably the simplest way to describe the flavor of pistachio ice cream is to say that it tastes similar to sweet vanilla ice cream, but with the addition of a nutty pistachio and almond flavor that isnt overpowering. . (a very small amount, minced) I plan on making an upside down orange cake with satsuma orange liquor in the mix but I was going to serve it with a spiced butter rum sauce. Pistachios may be small, but they contain many surprising features. I'm right there with you I love pairing apple slices with peanut butter. I know this might sound silly, but were about to make these cookies so I need clarity on the pistachio pudding amount. Also called pollen-food syndrome, OAS causes mild symptoms, mostly around the mouth and face upon eating the raw or fresh fruit. My family loves it. In fact, the majority of commercially manufactured pistachio ice cream is flavored with bitter almond paste or extract and contains no pistachios at all! I can't be left alone with a warm cinnamon roll or chocolate chip cookie. Thanks so much for the suggestion, Victoria! I'll have to try that flavor pairing out sometime. The green colouring comes from the natural plant pigment, chlorophyll, which is the same green pigment found in fruits and vegetables like peas, cucumber and celery. quick question about the pistachio cherry cookies. $20 at Amazon. As we aired out the house that was filled with smoke we started going over the what ifs. Yum, this sounds delicious! Oh no! Are you referring to the one here on the blog or the one you can get emailed to you? I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was delicious. I can't make myself like anything cherry. It has the flavor profile of lemon, tangerine, orange, and a hint of grapefruit. I'm so glad you found it helpful, Embry! Once the fruit is wrinkled and soft, each pistachio is harvested and when fully ripened, its shell will split, exposing the nut inside. Thanks ever so much. Thanks for the suggestion. Yes I also would like to see pdf that I could download. It tastes so refreshing, definitely a flavor combo to keep doing. Required fields are marked *. If your butter is soft it will come together eventually. i dont know had it in. Thank you so much for the feedback Ashley! I just stumbled into Japanese flavor Pairing for healthy weight loss, & then I found Fruit flavor pairings! But this is a nut that offers more than good looks. If you'd like, you can download it here: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/a4l5b9, Rhubarb and cherries go together oh-so-nicely in a crisp. Heres a wild guess: the majority of low-quality pistachio ice cream is prepared with almond extract since pistachio paste (whether purchased or created from scratch) is expensive and pistachio extract is hard to come by. Thoughts? I'm new to all of this. One question: I've noticed at times you have more than one fruit in the second column on the same line, instead of having them as separate pairings for the fruit in column one. Cherries - Using frozen sweet cherries means you can make this recipe any time of the year, not just during cherry season. Those pairings sound absolutely perfect, Sofia. Yum, that sounds delicious, Pam! When it comes to fruit, we all intuitively know some flavor combinations that work well. I just finished creating a PDF version of this chart if you'd like, you can download it here: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/a4l5b9. Since pudding mixes already have cornstarch in them,I thought it would bethe perfect componentin my version ofa meltaway cookie. Thanks Victoria. You can usually find me with a cookie (or two) in one hand and a cookbook in the other! Would like to make some interesting jam combos this summer. So yes I have made some disasters too, it was mango with freshly squeezed lemon ( a bit too much) with water and sweeteners..it tasted really sour and I couldn't fix it. I'll look into what's causing this. I like to update this chart as much as possible, so I'll try and add these pairings in the next time I do so. How many jars of maraschino cherries did you need? Oo, I love yuzu! Add me to the list of appreciative people for this hand-dandy chart! There was an error submitting your subscription. I'm glad you found it helpful! At one point I called my husband at work and pleaded with him to stop at Costco and pick up more butter on the way home! They are cooling now!!! This year Ive been asked to make them again so looks like I have a new cookie tradition for the holiday. My husband and I were watching TV and about to go to bed when we heard a crackling noise. I also made Apple-Rhubarb. I was suddenly in the mood for lemon poppyseed biscotti, but I wanted to add almond flavoring, and I wasnt sure if it would work. Pistachios can grow in a variety of soils provided that they are well-draining. Delicious. I'm so glad you have found the chart helpful, Danni! My husband quickly threw it outside and diminished the flames. Im so grateful we were where we were, that my kids are okay, and for my quick thinking husband. Also should I flavor the whip with something, if so, got suggestions? I did not see fig on the chart. I made orange cinnamon cream cheese muffins last week and my family gobbled them up. I can hear the treadmill calling my name. Then I topped it with a homemade whipped cream and raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Chocolate is a popular choice since, like vanilla, it can be used in a variety of dishes. , I'm a bit dismayed that you can mix banana with strawberries, but not strawberries with bananas. Yea it is you have to go at the top of the chart and click the arrow by the foods. Top the copycat Pistachio Latte with your brown butter topping. 3 friends even contacted me for more . Easy and festive, these cookies are always a hit! All in all they are pretty good and hold up a soft texture, but I find the almond extract a little bit overwhelming so next time I am going to either cut back on the volume or split it with clear vanilla or maybe even a touch of cherry extract. For those having freezer issues, last year I made 2 batches and forgot the dough in the freezer over night for the second batch, I left the dough out for a bit and even though it didnt feel as nice to work with it still baked and tasted exactly the same as the first batch. Two things I have found is a recipe for lemon and lavender shortbread; and chicken with garam masala and lavender. If you turn the phone on its side you can see all of the columns. They are super easy to make and come out consistent. Would love to see this in PDF as others have mentioned. reading is so important! Red cherry juice + green pistachio dough = dishwater brown. Was yours super chilled? I made a cobbler today that combined rhubarb, raspberries and peaches flavored with lemon zest, fresh grated ginger, cracked black pepper and a pinch of sea salt. Im not able to scroll across to see spice list on android. Hi! So exciting! A pistachio is a tree nut that comes from a drupe fruit. 1 tsp vanilla extract Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hi, Renee! That is my worst fear: my house catching fire. Thank you for all the work that went into it. Yum! However, I found the cheesecake itself (no toppings) to be good as is. That does sound delicious, Cindy! cherry-thyme protein ice cream and it was amaaaazing! Itd be nice if it would fit on the screen of course but a lot of sites have that issue. That sounds incredible, Sof! Please try again. The cobbler has an interesting cake topping made using reverse creaming method and the top coated with fine grain sugar. I just added cranberries to the chart, Lisa! I just accessed the page on mobile as well, and it does seem to have difficulty loading the entire table on there. Many thanks for your efforts Heres a wild guess: the majority of low-quality pistachio ice cream is prepared with almond extract since pistachio paste (whether purchased or created from scratch) is expensive and pistachio extract is hard to come by. I use dried cherries instead of maraschino. I noticed rum was not a pairing for orange. The cake under is soft and fluffy. Every recipe card has the amount yielded at the top. One of my favorite resources on this topic is the book The Flavor Bible I highly recommend checking it out to dive deeper into this topic. Orange blossom water and rose water are used in this recipe. 18. They are melting into clouds. I love the idea of the food chart! now. I just transferred all the info to a spreadsheet (Numbers/Excel - very easy!) It could have been so much worse. Most people think that pistachios are naturally salty. This means that the kilojoules in 49 pistachios is equivalent to just 23 almonds! I'll have to add that to the chart when I update it next. Leslie, thank you so much for posting this very handy guide. An unsalted pistachio has a smooth texture and a mildly sweet flavor that lingers after eating it. And great question about the chart! To round off the meal, theres just one dessert left: a delectable combination of chocolate and pistachio ice creams, as well as cherry ice cream, all blended with delicious fruits and nuts. These cookies are delicious! honey ( as much as you would like) Monique, . (Solution found), What Is Vegan Ice Cream Made From? I'll let you know if and when I do . I dont think I let the dough chill enough. I had one question regarding the chilling of the dough. We avoid using tertiary references. Can you come up lists of flavors that you can pair with matcha. I know fig and some cheeses go together, but how about spices? 1. Thank you for this resource! Gently mix in the chopped cherries being careful not to overmix because the color will start to bleed. Hi! Allergies to fruits like cherries are often related to a condition called oral allergy syndrome (OAS). https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/a4l5b9, Apricot, blackberry, cherry, cranberry, currant, date, lychee, mango, orange, pear, pineapple, plum, pomegranate, pumpkin, quince, Allspice, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, cumin, ginger, nutmeg, rosemary, star anise, thyme, Almond, chestnut, hazelnut, pecan, pine nut, pistachio, walnut, Armagnac, bourbon, brandy, calvados, cognac, Cointreau, Kirsch, Madeira, rum, sherry, vermouth, Apple, banana, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, coconut, cranberry, lemon, orange, peach, pineapple, plum, prune, raspberry, strawberry, Cardamom, cayenne, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, nutmeg, rosemary, saffron, Almond, hazelnut, pine nut, pistachio, walnut, Amaretto, brandy, cognac, Kirsch, orange liqueur, rum, Caramel, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, vanilla, Apricot, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, coconut, date, guava, lemon, lime, mango, orange, papaya, passion fruit, pineapple, pomegranate, raspberry, strawberry, Allspice, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, macadamia, nutmeg, Cashew, hazelnut, peanut, pecan, pistachio, walnut, Armagnac, banana liqueur, brandy, calvados, cognac, Kirsch, Madeira, rum, Caramel, chocolate, coffee, crme frache, honey, maple syrup, molasses, vanilla, Apple, apricot, banana, blueberry, lemon, mango, melon, nectarine, orange, peach, plum, raspberry, strawberry, watermelon, Brandy, champagne, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, Kirsch, orange liqueur, Caramel, crme frache, honey, mascarpone, vanilla, Apple, apricot, banana, blackberry, fig, lemon, mango, melon, nectarine, orange, peach, pear, pineapple, raspberry, rhubarb, strawberry, watermelon, Allspice, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, lavender, mint, nutmeg, Almond, hazelnut, pecan, pine nut, walnut, Cognac, Kirsch, orange liqueur, port, rum, triple sec, Crme frache, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, molasses, ricotta, vanilla, Basil, cilantro, ginger, mint, star anise, tarragon, Apricot, coconut, lemon, melon, nectarine, orange, peach, plum, quince, raspberry, Allspice, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, ginger, sage, thyme, Almond, hazelnut, pecan, pistachio, walnut, Amaretto, Armagnac, bourbon, brandy, cassis, Grand Marnier, kirsch, red wine, rum, vodka, Caramel, chocolate, coffee, crme frache, honey, mascarpone, vanilla, Apricot, banana, blackberry, cherry, date, grapefruit, guava, kiwi, kumquat, lemon, lime, lychee, mango, orange, papaya, passion fruit, pineapple, Allspice, basil, cardamom, cilantro, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, cumin, ginger, Kaffir leaf, lemongrass, mint, nutmeg, Almond, brazil nut, cashew, macadamia, peanut, pistachio, Caramel, chocolate, crme frache, honey, mascarpone, rose water, vanilla, Apple, apricot, lemon, lime, orange, peach, pear, pumpkin, quince, tangerine, Allspice, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, star anise, thyme, Apple, apricot, banana, coconut, lemon, lime, orange, prune, quince, Almond, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pistachio, walnut, Caramel, chocolate, coffee, crme frache, maple syrup, mascarpone, orange blossom water, vanilla, Apple, lemon, pear, raspberry, strawberry, Cayenne, cumin, ginger, mint, paprika, rosemary, Avocado, banana, coconut, lemon, lime, melon, orange, papaya, pineapple, pomegranate, raspberry, strawberry, tomato, Basil, ginger, mint, rosemary, star anise, tarragon, thyme, Cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, walnut, Campari, champagne, gin, Grand Marnier, port, rum, tequila, vodka, Caramel, crme frache, grenadine, honey, vanilla, Banana, coconut, lemon, lime, orange, passion fruit, pineapple, strawberry, Blackberry, cantaloupe, grapefruit, lemon, lime, nectarine, peach, strawberry, Basil, cardamom, coriander, cumin, ginger, mint, tarragon, Banana, cherry, coconut, grapefruit, lemon, lime, lychee, mango, orange, papaya, passion fruit, pineapple, strawberry, Coconut, cranberry, date, lemon, lime, mango, orange, papaya, persimmon, pineapple, pomegranate, pumpkin, quince, strawberry, Cayenne, cinnamon, ginger, mace, mint, nutmeg, Apple, apricot, banana, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, coconut, cranberry, date, gooseberry, grapefruit, grape, guava, kiwi, lime, mango, nectarine, orange, papaya, passion fruit, peach, pear, persimmon, plum, prune, quince, raspberry, rhubarb, tangerine, Basil, bay leaf, cardamom, cayenne, cinnamon, ginger, mint, oregano, parsley, poppy seed, rosemary, sage, thyme, Gin, orange liqueur, red wine, rum, vodka, Caramel, chocolate, coffee, crme frache, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, vanilla, Apple, apricot, avocado, coconut, date, gooseberry, grapefruit, guava, honeydew, kiwi, lemon, mango, orange, papaya, passion fruit, plum, raspberry, strawberry, tomato, Caramel, coconut milk, crme frache, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, vanilla, white chocolate, Blackberry, coconut, honeydew, kiwi, lemon, lime, mango, orange, passion fruit, pear, pineapple, plum, raspberry, Apple, avocado, banana, blackberry, blueberry, coconut, grapefruit, kiwi, kumquat, lemon, lime, orange, papaya, passion fruit, pineapple, raspberry, strawberry, Basil, cayenne, cilantro, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mint, nutmeg, star anise, Amaretto, champagne, Kirsch, orange liqueur, rum, sake, vodka, Caramel, coconut milk, coffee, crme frache, honey, mascarpone, vanilla, white chocolate, Apricot, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, cranberry, lemon, orange, peach, plum, raspberry, strawberry, Brandy, champagne, Kirsch, orange liqueur, peach liqueur, red wine, white wine, Caramel, chocolate, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, vanilla, Apple, apricot, avocado, banana, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, coconut, cranberry, date, grape, grapefruit, guava, grapefruit, kumquat, lemon, lime, mango, nectarine, papaya, passion fruit, peach, pear, persimmon, pineapple, plum, pomegranate, prune, pumpkin, quince, raspberry, rhubarb, strawberry, tomato, Basil, cardamom, cilantro, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, ginger, mint, nutmeg, paprika, parsley, poppy seed, rosemary, saffron, star anise, thyme, Almond, chestnut, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio, walnut, Almond liqueur, Amaretto, Armagnac, brandy, cognac, Kirsch, orange liqueur, red wine, rum, tequila, vodka, white wine, Caramel, chocolate, coffee, grenadine, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, vanilla, Banana, coconut, grapefruit, kiwi, kumquat, lemon, lime, mango, nectarine, orange, passion fruit, peach, pineapple, raspberry, strawberry, Banana, coconut, kiwi, lemon, lime, mango, orange, papaya, peach, pear, pineapple, strawberry, Champagne, Cointreau, ice wine, rum, tequila, Apple, apricot, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, coconut, lemon, lime, nectarines, orange, papaya, passion fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberry, strawberry, Allspice, basil, bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mace, mint, nutmeg, saffron, star anise, tarragon, thyme, Bourbon, brandy, Calvados, Cassis, champagne, cognac, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, Kirsch, Madeira, port, red wine, rum, Vin Santo, whiskey, white wine, Brown sugar, caramel, chocolate, crme frache, grenadine, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, molasses, vanilla, Apple, apricot, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, cranberry, date, lemon, orange, passion fruit, prune, quince, raspberry, rhubarb, strawberry, Allspice, basil, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mace, mint, nutmeg, parsley, rosemary, star anise, Almond, chestnut, hazelnut, macadamia, peanut, pecan, pine nut, pistachio, walnut, Bourbon, brandy, Calvados, crme de cassis, champagne, Grand Marnier, kirsch, pear brandy, port, red wine, rum, whiskey, Caramel, chocolate, crme frache, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, vanilla, Apple, avocado, grape, kiwi, kumquat, lemon, orange, pear, pomegranate, Bourbon, brandy, cognac, Kirsch, sweet wine, Caramel, coffee, honey, maple syrup, vanilla, white chocolate, Apricot, avocado, banana, coconut, grapefruit, kiwi, kumquat, lemon, lime, mango, orange, papaya, passion fruit, pomegranate, raspberry, strawberry, Allspice, basil, cardamom, cilantro, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mint, rosemary, saffron, star anise, Brandy, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, Kirsch, orange liqueur, rum, sweet wine, Caramel, chocolate, honey, maple syrup, vanilla, Apricot, cherry, lemon, nectarine, orange, peach, raspberry, strawberry, Allspice, almond, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, ginger, mace, mint, nutmeg, sage, thyme, Brandy, gin, Kirsch, rum, whiskey, red wine, sweet wine, Caramel, crme frache, honey, maple syrup, vanilla, Apple, avocado, banana, coconut, grapefruit, kumquat, lemon, lime, orange, Allspice, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, cumin, ginger, mint, nutmeg, parsley, turmeric, Apple, coconut, cranberry, kumquat, lemon, lime, orange, Allspice, bay leaf, cayenne, cilantro, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, ginger, mace, nutmeg, rosemary, sage, thyme, Brandy, cognac, orange liqueur, rum, white wine, Caramel, crme frache, honey, maple syrup, molasses, vanilla, white chocolate, Apple, cherry, cranberry, date, kumquat, lemon, orange, pear, raspberry, Bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, star anise, Armagnac, brandy, Calvados, red wine, whiskey, white wine, Apricot, blackberry, blueberry, grapefruit, grape, lemon, lime, mango, nectarine, orange, peach, pear, pineapple, plum, quince, rhubarb, strawberry, Cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mint, star anise, thyme, Almond, hazelnut, macadamia, peanut, pecan, pine nut, pistachio, Brandy, champagne, cognac, Cointreau, Framboise, Grand Marnier, Kirsch, orange liqueur, red wine, rum, tequila, Apple, apricot, blood orange, grapefruit, lemon, lime, nectarine, peach, plum, raspberry, strawberry, Bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mint, nutmeg, Brandy, Grand Marnier, Kirsch, port, white wine, Caramel, crme frache, grenadine, honey, maple syrup, mascarpone, vanilla, white chocolate, Apple, apricot, banana, blackberry, blueberry, boysenberry, gooseberry, grape, grapefruit, guava, kumquat, lemon, lime, mango, melon, orange, papaya, passion fruit, peach, pineapple, plum, pomegranate, raspberry, rhubarb, Cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, ginger, mint, nutmeg, Almond, hazelnut, peanut, pecan, pine nut, pistachio, walnut, Amaretto, brandy, champagne, cognac, elderflower liqueur, Grand Marnier, Kirsch, port, red wine, ros, rum, sake, sherry, white wine, Caramel, chocolate, crme frache, honey, vanilla.