Is water supposed to fill tub from soap dismpemsor? Hang in there, we are looking for alternate products just for you. Hang in there, we are looking for alternate products just for you. All Im trying to do is fix a leaking hose I suspect. Why Is Freezer Leaking Water From the Bottom? Problems with any of the motor tests are most often related to something lodged between the inner and outer wash baskets creating friction, bad wire connections, broken wires, or control problems. After voltage measurements, always disconnect power before servicing. You can withdraw your consent at any time. I have emptied the tub and vacuumed the water out. F then 2 flashes when the washer is in: Diagnostics Test mode if a stuck key is detected. Note:The washer should perform as described in these tests. We use your information in accordance with ourprivacy policy. Stop the cycle, and redistribute the wet laundry. Just like most electrical components, the coils in the valve have a limited lifespan. Sorry for my slow response. ft. model has a Bulky Items cycle that's ideal for larger items like comforters or down jackets. I have a Cabrio whirlpool model ww7300dw0. This site uses cookies to improve your experience. This setting keeps clothes tumbling for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends or until you open the door to help keep your clothes looking their best. 1. I have WP Cabrio WTW8040DW1with no agitator and although I lay the clothes in a circular pattern and dont overload the washer, some of the clothes have dry areas where it looks like they havent even gotten wet. I suppose this is part of the problem. Check the impeller inside the pump to make sure it doesnt wobble. This code will appear at the end of the wash cycle to indicate that the cold and hot water inlet hoses are switched. The model number I need one for is WTW7800XW0. Avoid touching electronic parts or terminal contacts; handle electronic control assembly. I have had quite a few of these washers with that problem In some cases something has found its way into the dispenser that is slowing the water from leaving the cup into the washer so it over flows and leaks onto the floor. No appointments. Agitators twist, rubbing against clothes to help clean them. Shop for whirlpool cabrio steam washer and dryer hhgregg at Best Buy. i have a whirlpool coin op and when it starts it goes into drain cycle for a long time then shuts down with all lights on i have reset and restarted goes back to the same thing it does drain water there is no water in machain, Washer stops completely shuts off at mid cycle have restart it all over again, I have a LG cabrio platinum model WTW8100BWO. Get a sleek look and a better view of the impeller wash action with this frameless glass lid. ft. Commercial-Grade Residential Dryer Smart Capable Top Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power Button - 7.4 Ft. 12-Cycle High-Efficiency Top-Loading Washer: Give clothes a deep clean and gentle care with this Whirlpool top-loading washer. F1E2 - Motor control circuit failure in main control. Extreme caution should be used to avoid electric shock as well as injury or death due to moving parts! Here are seven of the most common problems on a Whirlpool washing machine and potential fixes for them. 5. Make sure it's properly grounded and has no unleveled legs. 4.0 cu. $500 - $749.99. The Cabrio washers drain pump is energized with 120 VAC until the inner wash basket sinks and reengages with the Cabrio basket hub plus an extra 10 seconds timed drain. (All clothing and water must be out of the washing machines tub for proper calibration. Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Bearing Removal and Install Kit - YouTube 0:00 / 13:27 Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Bearing Removal and Install Kit Fred's Appliance Academy 9.98K subscribers Subscribe. We have 1 Whirlpool CABRIO WTW6800WW1 manual available for free PDF download: Use & Care Manual Whirlpool CABRIO WTW6800WW1 Use & Care Manual (41 pages) AUTOMATIC WASHER WITH 6TH SENSE TECHNOLOGY Brand: Whirlpool | Category: Washer | Size: 8.7 MB Table of Contents Assistance or Service 2 Washer Safety 3 Benefits Andfeatures 4 One of the most common codes that appears on a Whirlpool Cabrio washer is the OL error code. Youll have to locate the drive pulley and tighten the nut. Agitator vs. Impeller Washer: Which Is Better? Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6700TW 28 Inch Top-Load Washer with 4.6 cu. One of the most popular models of their washing machines is the Cabrio. F0E3 - Load in basket exceeds capacity of washer. Be sure to check out our latest offers to start saving! Be sure to mark the hot and cold, so you dont get them confused during reconnection. ld,F32 , f70 ,odWHAT THE PROBLEM WAS. To Lock the lid press and release the 2nd Rinse or Extra Rinse button, the door lock light will come on. 5.2 - 5.3 cu. Over time, they can become overworked and burn out. Are you a medical professional? ft. Capacity, 14 Cycles, 5 Temperature Options, Cabrio Wash Plate, 1,000 RPM Spin Speed and CEE Tier II Energy Star Rating 4.5 Average rating of 6 reviews quick specs Stackable: No Width: 28 Inch Depth: 27 Inch Height: 42 Inch Capacity: 4.6 Cu. / 2022 Whirlpool. ft. Top Load Washer with 2 in 1 Removable Agitator. By turning the cycle selection knob or selecting a particular cycle setting (push button models) then pressing the Start button you can manually energize a secondary dispenser valve to test if it is working properly. 2. It just stays in place as it always does. If no 2 digit console ID# code is displayed you may need to replace the user interface, but try to run the rest of the test anyway. Are you looking for information on using the Whirlpool WTW5800BW0 washer? Any help would be appreciated. Perform steps 1 and 2 for the activation of theautomatic diagnostic test modethen press the same button one more time while 88 is on the washing machine display for 5 seconds. Use an adjustable wrench to secure the motors mounting nut. While supplies last. If yes, we can offer you special offers if you sign up, do you want to continue? When you do this test and dont get a result it may be necessary to check for continuity using a multimeter. It takes as little as 10V to destroy, damage, or weaken the main control. Learn more about our top load laundry innovations, or shop our top load washers. list of hardwoods for furniture.Best results and most relevant of list of hardwoods for furniture The Rich Warmth of Walnut Furniture for Your Home - list of hardwoods for furniture Isle of Wight Hardwoods - list of hardwoods for furniture The Best Furniture For Your Tiny Apartment Under $100 - list of hardwoods for furniture As far as C2 goes, I dont see anything happen with the inner basket floating, whatever that means. Mine started last night. Heres what you should do: The first step you should take is unplug the washing machine for at least 5 minutes. Always use the proper testing equipment. All rights reserved. 04-Pump Parts 05-Optional Parts (not Inc. Common symptoms and solutions Leaking Noisy Pumps but will not spin Won't start Will not drain Will not stop filling with water Parts for Whirlpool WTW8600YW0 Washer - Most Popular Parts Sale Affresh Washer Cleaner 3 Pack ( 913) Please help! If you find theyre damaged, replace them. If the basket does not stop spinning within 5 seconds press the stop button on the washers control and restart the test. Thanks for the question! (Replacement Procedure, Cost, Etc). View . To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. The Cabrios Hot water and fabric softener valves are opened for 10 seconds. Front Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power and Quick Dry cycle - 7.3 Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Sensitive Electronics, ESD problems are present everywhere. During the repair youll need the tub seal bearing kit and the bearing driver tool. Use an anti-static wrist strap. Top load. Current Deals. We use cookies to make your experience better. Keep one finger on the belt, when the belt can only be depressed about a half inch you have the right amount of tension. Pressing buttons should also toggle lights on and off to verify they are working properly. Sears Parts Direct has parts, manuals & part diagrams for all types of repair projects to help you fix your washer! Whirlpool WTW8800YC 28 Inch Top-Load Washer with 4.6 cu. Youre currently browsing the US version of Whirlpool's site. If the diagnostic test mode has been successfully entered, all of the indicator lights will glow for five seconds with 88 on the time display. If your washing machine has a fabric softener dispenser and no water flows go to, The Cabrio Washers hot and cold (Warm Water) primary water valves open as well as the detergent water valve for 10 seconds, If no water flows through the detergent cup go to. This online merchant is located in the United States at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022. If your Whirlpool Cabrio washer is loud during the spin cycle and leaking water from the bottom, youve most likely got a bearing problem. 5. Standby mode if there is a user interface mismatch. Even when I remove a load that is wet I wonder if it really washed them! Unplug the machine and turn off all water lines. Rotor Position Sensor (RPS): The three rinse and spin indicators are used to detect the three rotor position sensors located on the washing machines motor stator. Any attempt to repair a major appliance may result in personal injury, and property damage. Always double-check your washing machines wire diagram and technical sheet before drawing a conclusion. When this occurs, the electrical signals being sent to your washer are unable to trigger the gates of the valve to open. Is there something I can do to somehow free the basket to do what its supposed to do? Cold + Start = Opens the cold valve Excludes ground shipped products. 3.if successful dt should display on the washing machines indicator. Please enable javascript to view the website .. Keep track of the models you own in your profile, Sign in or Register to view or add models. Appliance must be set to remote enable. to. Well show you how to use the innovative features available in top load models. This online merchant is located in Canada at 200 - 6750 Century Avenue, Mississauga ON L5N 0B7. I have a Cabrio WTW8240YW0. Use the My Appliances resource to quickly access material for your registered appliances. The Whirlpool Cabrio WasherRepair Manual includes Whirlpool Cabrio Diagnostics, Whirlpool Cabrio Error Codes, Whirlpool Cabrio Wire Diagrams, and More! Press the same button again to accelerate to 1000 rpm. Have you dealt with other issues? Bolt the pump back onto the Cabrio using the bolts and the nut driver. All Rights Reserved, GE PYE22PSHISS bottom-mount refrigerator parts, Kenmore 59672009013 bottom-mount refrigerator parts, Samsung NE59M4320SB/AA-00 electric range parts, Craftsman 917259520 front-engine lawn tractor parts, Lawn Tractor Lawn Sweeper Attachment Brush Shaft 25847, Microwave Control Panel Assembly W10570025, Washer Suspension Rod and Spring Assembly, Right (Green) WH16X26910, Kenmore 10657362703 side-by-side refrigerator parts. Clearance. Check all wiring to ensure connections are tight and there are no damaged wires. Choose any one button on the washers console except Power, Start, or Stop. Opening the washing machine lid should cause the Clothes Clean or Done indicator lights to turn off. Here are the steps on how to troubleshoot this problem: Does your washer stop mid cycle? By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our. How do I go about getting a replacement manual? Mine does the same thing! . Package Deals. WTW6200SW0, WTW6200SW1, WTW6200SW2, WTW6200SW3, WTW6200VW0, WTW6200VW1, WTW6300SB0, WTW6300SB1, WTW6300SB2, WTW6300SG0, WTW6300SG1, WTW6300SG2, WTW6300SW0, WTW6300SW1, WTW6300SW2, WTW6300WW0, WTW6340WW0, WTW6400SW0, WTW6400SW1, WTW6400SW2, WTW6400SW3, WTW6500WW1, WTW6600SB0, WTW6600SB1, WTW6600SB2, WTW6600SB3, WTW6600SG0, WTW6600SG1, WTW6600SG2, WTW6600SG3, WTW6600SW0, WTW6600SW1, WTW6600SW2, WTW6600SW3, WTW6700TU1, WTW6700TU2, WTW6700TW0, WTW6700TW1, WTW6700TW2, WTW6800WB1, WTW6800WL1, WTW6800WW1, WTW7300XW0, WTW7340XW0, WTW7600XW0, WTW7800XW0. but a malfunction may occur at a later date due to ESD stress. Benton Harbor MI 49022. If your washer is not agitating or spinning properly, the hubs will need to be replaced. ft. Commercial-Grade Residential Dryer Smart Capable Top Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power Button - 7.4 Pull the washer away from the wall to allow you room to work. Only valid for new orders on whirlpool.com. I was able to put it on the rinse and drain cycle and it performed the rinse/drain. If there is voltage going to the pump and you can hear it the pump is probably clogged. It goes from C1 to C2, but C2 just fills the basket to almost the very top then the machine shuts off. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. Normal cycle wont do the spin cycle 3/4 times. If the manual diagnostic test mode was entered correctly you will hear a single beep and a 2 digit console ID# is displayed for 3 seconds followed by 00 and the add a garment indicator light will flash. Why It Happens And How To Fix? Now asking action. Kenmore Oven Heating Element Is Not Working? Home, Kitchen & Laundry Appliances & Products | Whirlpool ATTENTION: Due to temporary site maintenance, we are unable to offer Installation or Unpacking options for this order. I tried the auto diagnostic. The first thing to try is to close the water supply valves to the washer half way to reduce the pressure, if that stops it you likely need to replace the washers water valve for a more permanent fix. Washer just fill and drains. More than ever, Whirlpool helps you keep up and clean up on your schedule, your way. Thank you! Check it for blockages. Wash a king comforter and more with a large capacity washing machine. The large capacity fits more in a single load and makes it easy to wash bulky items like comforters. Skip to content Accessibility Survey. Cabrios Hot and cold (Warm Water) primary water valves open as well as the detergent and fresh fill valves, then the fresh valve opens until the Cabrios basket floats, disengaging from the basket hub. Ive also noticed that its not spinning as fast when it does spin. We seem to have lost our map and can't update your zip code right now. So, sometimes it will be as simple as an overloaded machine. Ready for more tips, home hacks and appliance guides? If the washer runs while you do this, but wont run with the lid closed the switch is bad. If you would like Installation, Unpacking services, or Haul Away, please try again later. This site uses cookies to improve your experience. Also, check the inlet valve itself to see if any debris has bypassed the screens and is present inside the valve. Total: (Before Taxes, Shipping, and Services): Link your shopping cart across all your devices! Whirlpool WTW8000BW0 washer manual Something went wrong. The Whirlpool Cabrio WasherRepair Manual includes Whirlpool Cabrio Diagnostics, Whirlpool Cabrio Error Codes, Whirlpool Cabrio Wire Diagrams, and More! I hope he can help us. F then 40 flashes when the ATC Thermistor is detected to be open or shorted out. To find the correct manual, you must know the manufacturer and model number of your washer or dryer. Also the tub must be floating for this test to work properly. If your washer still doesnt drain, remove the hose that runs from the pump to the drain. Features Adapts to your load 3. If youve previously checked your homes water pressure and the inlet hoses, the water inlet valve is most likely faulty. To find the closest retailer click Where to Buy. Loosen the screws on the access panel so you can remove it. Whirlpool brand's industry-first washing machines featuring the 2 in 1 Removable Agitator give you the flexibility of both an agitator and an impeller washer. Before removing the part from its package, touch the anti-static bag to a green ground Cant find your appliance use and care guide? Now you can pre-wash clothes, like post-game soccer jerseys and those pants that took a PB&J smear, right in the washer. Washer is stuck on sensing wont do anything. Next, detach the hoses from the faucet and the washer. ft. Smart Top Load Electric Dryer, 4.74.8 Cu. ft. Capacity, 16 Wash Cycles, Sanitary Cycle, EcoBoost Option, 5 Temperature Settings, Water Heater and Glass Lid: Chrome Shadow . March Savings | Save up to 20% on major appliances See Details Shop Now. Washer Whirlpool Cabrio Use & Care Manual Top-loading high efficiency low-water washer (44 pages) Washer Whirlpool cabrio WTW8000DW Use & Care Gude Top-loading high efficiency low-water washer (44 pages) Washer Whirlpool Cabrio W10240440C Use And Care Manual Automatic washer with 6th sense technology (40 pages) Its doesnt ever display error code but will just sit at 38 mins. Ask Your . F40 (F40) ATC Thermistor Open/Short. Serial CY3070703 Type 580 and missed placed the manual that with the washer. 4. cu Oops! How do I get to that area to find the actual source of the problem? Hot + Start = Opens the hot valve Comment below and let us know. Be sure to check out our latest offers to start saving! Note:to activate the spin the lid must be closed and the lid lock engaged. Midway through C2 if I hit the start button, it will continue through the diags. Reversible Door: No. Subscribe to Receive Downloading an official Whirlpool manual from our website is also a convenient way of obtaining a back-up in case your original document goes missing. To manually activate the Recirculation pump on the Whirlpool Cabrio washing machines press and release the "Clean Washer" or "Drain & Spin" button (push button models) or Select the "Clean Washer" or "Drain & Spin" cycle option and press start (rotary knob models). Lid Switch Test: Just the Fresh, Detergent, Bleach, or Fabric softener valve solenoids by themselves will not release water into the washer tub. So, sometimes it will be as simple as an overloaded machine. Youll want to fix this as soon as possible, as it will cause your bearings to fail. Was working then all of a sudden it stopped working. Just like your daily routine, the familiar is comfortable, convenient and works for you. Reattach the two hoses and secure with the clamps by squeezing each clamp with pliers and sliding it onto the hose connection. Use an anti-static wrist strap. Downloading an official Whirlpool manual from our website is also a convenient way of obtaining a back-up in case your original document goes missing. Connect wrist strap to green ground connection point or, Touch your finger repeatedly to a green ground connection point or unpainted metal, Before removing the part from its package, touch the anti-static bag to a green ground. Could you help me fix it. But now I am unable to get the inner tub far enough down the shaft to set it in the correct place. 553 Benson Rd The inner wash basket should coast to a stop. Keep other people a safe distance away from the appliance to prevent potential injury. : Get product news, special offers and more, / 2022 Whirlpool. Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine Replacement PartsWTW If that did not work, try the next Cabrio reset procedure: Touch any button on the display pad to clear the error code or press "Pause Cancel." Choose another cycle and press "Start". Front Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power and Quick Dry cycle - 7.3 The new main control assembly may appear to work well after repair is finished. You can use the same guidelines to find a manual for any type of large or small household appliance . Whirlpool Cabrio 4.3 Cu. Reassemble the machine, restore the power, and reconnect hoses. Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. Turn off the water supply and disconnect water inlet hoses from the rear of the machine. c 7.4 cu. If I then choose the drain and spin option, it spins fine and clothes come out ready for the dryer. We use your information in accordance with ourprivacy policy. Product Description: 4 Wash Cycles Shark-fin Pulsator Fabcon Dispenser Digital Control Panel Process Selection Water Level Selection Delay Wash function Up to 850rpm Stainless Steel Tub Galvanized Body Control Panel Child Lock Rat-Proof Base Cover Color: Gray Input Power: 300W Dimension HxWxD = 90 x 50 x 51.5 cm More Information Reviews Youre currently browsing the US version of Whirlpool's site. Used under license in Canada. If the lid is not closed or locked an invalid key beep will sound. If no water flows through the bleach cup go to. 4.6 Cu. Either the tube into the tub is stopped up and water overflows down the outside or there is a water supply tube that rinses the softener tray that has a leak in it. Any ideas? Whirlpool Cabrio washers are reliable, but they still require a reset from time to time. Visit these pages to find what you need: The homepage to search for a model or part Our DIY how-to guides and videos to find repair instructions The Water Filter Finder for refrigerator water filters ; I have a whirlpool cabrio platinum mod wtw8600yw0. Shop Whirlpool Washers featuring the 2 in 1 Removable Agitator. Whirlpool Model WTW6500WW1 parts in stock and ready to ship! It does not display any error codes but regardless of what setting you start it, it will not do anything. Whirlpool will be using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account. To unlock the lid press the 2nd Rinse or Extra Rinse button a second time, the door lock light will turn off. Still doing the same thing. Whirlpool brands industry-first washing machines featuring the 2 in 1 Removable Agitator give you the flexibility of both an agitator and an impeller washer. There are metal screens attached in both ends of the hoses to protect your inlet valve from debris and sediment. This online merchant is located in the United States at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022. cu Oops! F1E1 - Main control failure. Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. Lay the washer down on its front. Plug it back in and see if the board was reset. ft. Top Load Electric Dryer with Intuitive Controls, 7.4 cu. If there is no water or the water temperature is wrong go to. All other trademarks are owned by their respective companies. I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL CABRIO PLATINUM I JUST GOT THIS MESSAGES LID ANY IDEA OR HOW CAN BE FIX? To manually activate the Recirculation pump on the Whirlpool Cabrio washing machines press and release the Clean Washer or Drain & Spin button (push button models) or Select the Clean Washer or Drain & Spin cycle option and press start (rotary knob models). . Im getting the same thing. The water inlet valve can sometimes malfunction due to burnt coils. Idk where to start to try to fix it. This site only ships to the United States. Categories: Repair Manuals, Washer Repair Manuals. All gathered information is governed by our. Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. Take the guesswork out of laundry day with Intuitive Touch Controls that help you select the right settings for every load or create customized cycles to get the right fabric care for whatever youre washing. Close the washer lid or door. Hose Clamp (1) It is an easy process and all that you have to do is adjust the dial properly. Pressing and holding the Cycle Signal button until a single beep is heard and the display displays Pt for zero calibration can recalibrate the water level sensor. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Whirlpool Cabrio WasherRepair Manual Download. We seem to have lost our map and can't update your zip code right now. Lift the lid and manually rotate the inner tub as the tub turns these three lights should cycle on and off indicating that the RPS is correctly detecting the position and speed of the rotor. Want a copy for yourself? If it doesnt run, check the plug and wiring connections at the pump. c 7.4 cu. to your account to save and access your shopping cart on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. The washing machine needs to be plugged in and in stand by mode with all indicators off. Be sure the connections are good and the wiring harness has no damage. Is it displaying error codes such as F1 or E2? I get power to Electronic Panel, no ability to change cycle type or start a cycle. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free. THE AGITATOR WAS NOT RELEASING FROM THE TUB THEREFORE THE WASHER COULD NOT GO INTO SPIN. washer stops after wash and will not go into spin or drain before spin.sometimes I could hand spin the tub and it would start drainingI got all the false codes. Any advice or input appreciated.. Excludes ground shipped products. Front Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power and Quick Dry cycle - 7.3 IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE - "For Technicians only", This service data sheet is intended for use by persons having electrical, electronic, and, mechanical experience and knowledge at a level generally considered acceptable in the, appliance repair trade. Also, the paper on nunning the diagnostics and error code summary was helpful. Its C1 where Im having the problem happen. Kenmore Oven Door Locked Lights Are Blinking. Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. Washers have many moving parts and endure a great deal of weight. What can that from and how did you did it. Last night it refused to run and all Ask an Expert Home Improvement Questions Appliance Repair Tyler Z., Home Appliance Technician 124,040 Satisfied Customers 11+ years being an appliance technician with factory training. Whirlpool5.8 kg. The code is basically an overload error. Whirlpool is a big name in appliances. Whirlpool Manuals & Literature Enter your model number in the search bar below to access Whirlpool appliance manuals and literature. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. If there are no save fault codes all indicator lights will turn off for a moment then back on with 88 displayed and the automatic diagnostic test mode will begin in five seconds. Save on select kitchen and laundry appliances. When you hear a high-pitched whine, your Whirlpool Cabrio washer needs some maintenance. Please try again in a bit. It can be extremely frustrating when your washer will not fill with water. NOTE: Use of more liquid chlorine bleach than is recommended above could cause washer damage over time. The Console and indicator diagnostic test on a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine is used to check the cycle selector knob, console indicators,user interfacebuttons, two-digit display, and beeper. Tyler Z. is online now Continue In other cases the water valve over pressurizes the dispenser and has the same overflow effect. The Cabrios cold water valve and the bleach valve open for 10 seconds. What were they and what did you have to do to fix it? Pressing the Start button a second time will turn the valve off. Learn how to use a top load washing machine with this guide from Whirlpool. Make sure you have not overloaded the machine, remove some clothes if necessary. Press Start again to turn all indicator lights back on. ft. Commercial-Grade Residential Dryer Smart Capable Top Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power Button - 7.4 Are you a medical professional? ft. Cabrio Top Load Washer with 6th Sense Technology From heavy sleeping bags to delicate cottons, this top load washer can clean it all. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. There are two screws that hold the actuator in place. To test if this is the issue you should use a multimeter to test for continuity. Would you like to go to the Whirlpool Canada site instead? Here Is Why. View online Manual for BorMann PRO BPW4300 Washer or simply click Download button to examine the BorMann PRO BPW4300 guidelines offline on your desktop or laptop computer. if you would like help with lifting the top I will need the full model number. The sound is unbearable. We have a whirlpool cabrio platinum type 580, Model WTW8000BW0, Serial # C44470247. Click the diagram where you think your part is located 01-Top and Cabinet Parts 02-Control Panel Parts 03-Motor, Basket and Tub . To check this part, follow these steps: If your Cabrio washer wont lock, its generally the lid lock. Pulled the agitator off, pulled hub off to check gears underneath (were okay like new) cleaned with dawn and wd40 the gears and the shaft.fixed the problem! Press the same button again to accelerate to 530 rpm. When this occurs it can cause your Whirlpool Cabrio washer to stop spinning. The information can be found on a sticker on the back of the machine or just inside the appliance door. If all the wiring is fine, then your motor control circuit board will need to be replaced.