Sir, I have specs with no. Personal attributes. Florida police officer requirements If you have decided that the state of Florida is the place for your law enforcement career, you should know that there are four primary steps to becoming a certified officer in Florida: Meet the minimum qualifications. Its me Surya Pathak, the son of ex-police head constable, currently studying in Bachelor of Information Technolgy in Australia, my question for you is can I apply the application form for Inspector through online, If yes, can you please email me the related link of the website. In the salary ranking, the job position takes, You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaire, * incl. Armed Police Force Inspector Age. 1) Graduated from a recognized university. Who is the Qualification for? 3971-23 Level 3 Diploma in Policing Nepal Police Required Age and Qualification, Nepal Police New Vacancy Details (2078/79), APF Nepal Required Age for Various Post - 18 to 35 Years, Nepal Police ASI (Janpad) Written Exam Result, Nepal Police Constable (Technical) Written Exam Result, Nepal Police Constable (Janpad) Written Exam Result. Armed Police Force (APF Nepal) Vacancy Details, Required Age & Qualifications. All rights reserved! (H) For backward areas (Achham, Kalikot, Jajarkot, Jumla, Dolpa, Bajhang, Bajura, Mugu and Humla) who have settled in the district permanently and obtained citizenship certificate from the district concerned, and at the same place till the time of submitting the application Documents proving to be a permanent resident should be recommended up to 3 months before the day of filling up the application form. Below weve provided a summary of what requirements youll need to meet, and some other important facts that youll need to know about the course. As per the inclusion of the vacant technical police in the post under the technical group, under the technical group in the Nepal Police, the applicants from the Nepali citizens who qualify as per the following. 3) Other qualifications from Serial Number (3) to (9) as prescribed for the post of Inspector of Police on behalf of the district group. Complete the required training. sahayogi police jobs, examsanjal3rd July 20223rd July 2022No Comment. Existing police employees are welcome to apply, and will face the same tests as everyone else. Application Form Registration Date: 2078/08/19, 10:00 AM to 2078/08/23, 16:00 (excluding public holidays).Application Revenue (Fees): You will have to pay Rs 1000 for Prahari Nirikshak Inspector (for extra group Rs 200) Rs. This salary sheet is valid for the fiscal year 2076/77. Interested candidates can apply job application for Nepal police by following given details. An Inspector General of Police is a senior police officer in the police force or police service of several nations. 99.00 EUR excl. please suggest me how can l do, Can i apply for inspector on intermediate. Police Inspector. 100 (one hundred) will have to be paid along with the application form. 9851283020, Metropolitan Police Complex, Lalitpur. Please could you let us know which area you are confused about, and well do our best to assist =]. About Us; IPO Result; Guest Post; Nepali Rashifal; Nepali Date Converter; . As the vacant post of Inspector Prahari Nirikshak Jawan Helper in Nepal Police has to be filled through open competition as per the inclusive provision, applications are invited from interested Nepali citizens who have attained the following qualifications by affixing a . The requirements are as follows: You must be at a level of 6/12 or better in either eye, or 6/6 with both eyes together, when testing long distance vision; You must be at a level of 6/9 with both eyes together, when testing near vision; The police do not accept the use of colour correcting lenses. For aspirants who want to serve their nation and society then the police officer is the right career to pick. 1) Passed at least 8 (eight) classes or equivalent from a recognized educational institution. Please click download to receive Adda247's premium content on your email ID, Incorrect details? Department of Human Resources and Administration. In order to become a police inspector, you must first become a sub-inspector. 5) The information related to this advertisement and the syllabus of the examinations to be taken in different stages can also be seen on the website of Nepal Police: www.nepalpolice.gov.np and the application form can be downloaded from the same website and submitted to the designated office. into other policing qualifications such as the 3971-23 Level 3 Diploma in Policing (learners who successfully achieve the 3971-13 will be able to gain Recognition of Prior Learning for some assessment criteria for 3971-23), To Police Sergeant, Inspector or above (dependent on successful completion of additional assessments and assessment Boards). All candidates who successfully complete the programme are guaranteed an offer of employment. Thank You, Your details have been submitted we will get back to you. The candidates must meet the physical requirement depending on the post. Age relaxation is applicable. District Police Office of Saptari, Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahottari, Sarlahi, Rautahat, Bara and Parsa. (A) Men - 5 feet 2 inches in height, chest 31-33, weight 50 kg. Hi I am 17 and I want to apply for an inspector but am not sure of what qualifications I require during my last year of high school. 39,300. apply Police jobs Rs. Armed Police Force (APF Nepal) Vacancy Details, Required Age & Qualifications, Nepal Police New Vacancy Details, Required Age & Qualifications, Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) Today Floor Sheet 2078-02-17, Nepal Police New Proposed Rank and Current Rank, Nepal Army, Nepal Police, APF Nepal and NID Nepal Vacancy Details (2078/79), Required Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Level Passed, Required Qualification: Minimum +2 Level Passed, Required Qualification: Minimum 8 Class Passed, Required Qualification: Know to Read and Write. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. SP/ ASP. Good luck with your application. 3971-03 Certificate in Knowledge of Policing Answer pack v2 pdf, 3971-03 L3 Certificate in Knowledge of Policing Candidate pack v2 pdf, 3971-03 L3 Certificate Qualification handbook v3 pdf, 3971-13 L3 Diploma Qualification handbook v2 pdf, 3971-23 L3 Diploma Qualification handbook v2 pdf, Fact Sheet - 3971-13 L3 Diploma in Policing - Police Comminity Support Officer V4 - October 2016 pdf, Fact Sheet - 3971-23 L3 Diploma in Policing - October 2016 V2 pdf, 3971-04 L4 Certificate Qualification handbook v1 pdf, Fact Sheet - 3971-04 L4 Certificate in Police First Line Management - October 2016 V2 pdf, 3971-05 L5 Certificate Qualification handbook v1 pdf, Fact Sheet - 3971-05 L5 Certificate in Police Management - November 2016 pdf, how to become an approved City & Guilds centre. Im 19years old. Fill the form again here, Your email address will not be published. The salaries are different because of the different ranks, Inspector, Sergeant and Superintendent are ranked higher than Constable, and therefore if youre entering that career then youll be earning more money. Any respected senior can also help me , Your email address will not be published. - (Currently Nepalgunj, Banke). Obtain a bachelor's degree. - The written examination will be for the posts of Police Inspector and Prahari Jawan only (as it will be conducted by the Public Service Commission at the examination centers designated by the Commission). but i unable to understand whole processor .can u explain sir what should i do? Im trying to become a cop right now so I would like to Eligible Candidates can sit for Central or State level exam conducted for the recruitment of police force. (B) A recent passport size photo of the same face (including both ears) clearly visible (beard and hair cut in the case of a man) 5 (five) copies. Myself Abdul NabiL & Alhumdolilahh Im Pakistani. Done (B) Women: Height less than 5 feet, weight 42 kg. 9854029741. Do I have to start out as a Constable and work my way up or can I take on a higher role from the off? . The police inspector eligibility team requires a three-year history when vetting, meaning that you will need to have been a resident of the UK for three years prior to application. - In the case of reinstated unclassified police personnel, not exceeding 25 years as per Rule 40 of the Police Rules, 2071 (with amendments). Police Jawan (Janpad) and Police Office Assistant: Information regarding the first phase examination (Preliminary Health Examination and Physical Fitness Examination Schedule) dated 2078/10/05 will be posted on the website of Nepal Police: www.nepalpolice.gov.np. What is the salary of a Circle Inspector? 2 Pradesh Police Training Center, Liaison Office: Rajviraj, Saptari). - 20% marks will be deducted for incorrect answer to Multiple Choice question. 1) Educational Qualification: General literacy. 9858490084, Metropolitan Police Complex, Kathmandu. Pradesh Police Training Center, Biratnagar, Morang. Gross salary in Nepal is. This qualification is for acting Police Officers to confirm their competence following initial training. What is the qualification for police constable. Salary Per Month. As a starter (Recruit) you will be able to earn 19,480. consultancy service rendered to PHQ in formulating training policies. Application Form Registration Date: From 2078/08/19 to 2078/09/23, from 10:00 am to office hours, (except public holidays). Appearing candidates must hold a Class 12 passing certificate or equivalent degree, The salary of a Police Officer varies depending on the post. Your obedient patriotic citizen Documents to be included with the application: (A) 1 (one) copy of Nepali citizenship certificate. Find Job and Vacancy, Exam Routine, Result, Paper, Police, APF, Army, IPO Result, Nepali News. Who is the Qualification for? Central Police Forensic Science Laboratory (Subgroup: Forensic Science): Application Form Date: 2078-05-25 from 10:00 AM to 2078-07-07, 17:00 (excluding public holidays). I am 60 years of age and very fit both mentally and physically, I am black British male and other than the age limit I feel that I have all of the attributes you are looking for. SSCAddais Indias Leading SSC Jobs, Railway Jobs, and State SSC and PSC/Civil Jobs Exam Preparation Website. If aspirants are preparing for SP/ ASP/ DSP, then aspirants are required to clear the IPS examination. Past ConvictionsAs you would expect, the police inspector eligibility team are very strict on the criminal history of their candidates. D) Documents confirming immortality / disability for family of immortal / disabled police and proof of relationship. 0.75 in both my eyes so can I apply for PI. Candidates applying for the Sub Inspector post must also meet the following educational qualifications to be eligible for the examination. are the jobs of a police inspector. 150 (one hundred and fifty) for Police Jawan Posts (extra group Rs 30) & Rs 100 for the Prahari Office Helper (Extra group rs 20) the revenue fee along with the application form. In this blog, well tell you all about what the police inspector eligibility criteria is, and give you a bit of extra information about the course. The suite is as follows: 3971-03 Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Policing, 3971-04 Level 4 Certificate in Police First Line Management - aligned to the National Police Promotion Framework (NPFF), 3971-05 Level 5 Certificate in Police Management - aligned to the National Police Promotion Framework (NPPF), This suite of qualifications is aimed at those who are looking to gain employment in the police force/first line policing (Police Officer, Police Community Support Officer) or seeking promotion to higher ranks through the NPPF (National Police Promotion Framework) - sergeant and inspector, The Level 4 Certificate in Police First Line Management, there have been no changes to the way the qualifications are delivered, they meet all of the approval criteria in the fast track form guidance notes. In addition to this, there are further restrictions on who can apply for the role, otherwise known as the eligibility criteria. Tattoos The police have a very strict policy on tattoos and piercings. 20) will be charged for each group. ), HOW TO DO WELL IN AN INTERVIEW! As long as you can pass the fitness test, then there should be no issues with your height! Often, if one is opting to join Police after 12th, instead of opting for an Undergraduate course, they are eligible for the positions . If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Your email address will not be published. Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*. District Police Office of Bajura, Bajhang, Doti, Achham, Darchula, Baitadi, Dadeldhura, Kanchanpur and Kailali.- Sudurpashchim Pradesh Police Training Center Dipayal, Doti. It also supports progression into the Level 3 Diploma in Policing. There are no educational qualifications required in order to apply, and candidates will be judged based on how well they meet the police criteria, and not on their academic background. Police inspector vacancy Not a member of terrorist organization Not a member of any political party Height: at least 5 feet 2 inch for males and 5 inch for females Age: 20-25 years Nepal Police Inspector Age Nepal Police Inspector Required Documents I want to become a police inspector.how can I succeed in this field .can u help me sir. Our book on How To Become A Police Inspector is jam packed with essential tips, strategies and advice on to secure this incredible career. Shift WorkYou will need to be prepared to work shifts. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Click the following link to download A PDF File. 1 Residents in Florida are served and protected by the estimated 38,770 police officers working in the state. Minimum Requirements to be a Police Officer in Florida: Individuals must: be at least 19 years of age. Nepal Armed Police Force has announced vacancy for the 239 vacant sub inspectors. TOP 7 QUALITIES EMPLOYERS LOOK FOR IN JOB INTERVIEWS! Direct recruit to ASI must have five years of working experience in police jobs in India to get promoted to the post of Sub-Inspector. . 8) Received a certificate of health from an approved doctor designated by the Police Headquarters (to be conducted during the examination). - Special health examination (only for the post of Police Inspector). 15,600 - Rs. 1997-2023 Profesia. VAT. 15,600 Rs. Its great to hear that you are interested in joining the police. - Experimental examination (Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi post only). 4) In accordance with sub-rule (5) of rule 13 of the Police Rules, 2071 (with amendments), after the publication of the advertisement by the vacancy committee, if the vacancy becomes additional or vacant, the vacancy becomes vacant. 9858490050, 1 no. - At least 18 years of age and not exceeding 25 years of age till the last date of registration of application form. If youre looking to become a police inspector, then weve got the ideal resource for you! 9857090444, Karnali Pradesh Police Training Center, Surkhet (now Nepalgunj, Banke). When considering criminal convictions, each case will be judged based on its own merits, and therefore it is up to the police to decide on whether the exact past conviction will prohibit you from joining. But If Candidate Is Interested In Joining A Higher Level, Then Candidate Should Complete Graduation In Any Stream From A Recognized University. I want to be a police inspector and i am 16 years old; what should i do to be a police inspector? Candidates should be between the age limit of 20 to 25 years . Eligibility Criteria to Become a Police Officer, Govt Jobs 2023 Latest Govt Jobs and Upcoming Government Jobs (16500+ Vacancies), SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2nd March 2023, Watch Tier 2 Exam Analysis, Good Attempts, SSC MTS 2023 Notification, Apply Online, Exam Date 12523 Vacancies, Govt Exams 2023, Calendar for Upcoming Government Exams, Government Exams List, SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 4th March 2023, Good Attempts, All Questions All Shifts, SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023 Tier 2, All Days All Shift Review, SSC CHSL Free Mocks 5 Days, 5 Mocks | Attempt Now, MP GDS Result 2023 for Madhya Pradesh Circle, Download PDF, India Post GDS Result 2023, State Wise PDF Link, Download Merit List. VAT / Here are four steps for how to become a police officer in the IPS: 1. Compare your salary with others to see more detailed information. The Level 3 Diploma in Policing (Police Community Support Officer) is for individuals who work alongside the police, patrolling the local area and dealing with minor incidents and offences. The Level 3 Diploma in Policing covers different aspects of priority and volume investigations, using police powers and dealing with victims, witnesses and suspects and assesses competence on the job to undertake the role of Police Officer. Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming, Copyright 2023 GoLawEnforcement.com | All Rights Reserved |. Age LimitThe upper age limit for applicants to this programme is 57. Inspector of Police: Inspector is the officer in-charge of the police station of an area/locality. Police Office Assistant: Rs. This should prove really useful! What does the qualification cover? 9854090600, Bagmati Pradesh Police Training Center, Dudhauli, Sindhuli. Alabama : Illinois: Montana : Rhode Island : Alaska: Indiana: Nebraska : South Carolina I have read the Police Inspector Eligibility Criteria: Direct Entry and note that the upper age limit is 57. I wanna appear in test & pass out that test, is there any book regarding that job that can easily pick & make our possibilities. Pass the State Officer Certification Exam (SOCE). (I) On the back of the copy of the documents to be submitted along with the application form, the duplicate as per the original must be signed by the candidate himself. Can even add. 057-521499, Gandaki Pradesh Police Office, Pokhara. 9851283012, Metropolitan Police Complex, Bhaktapur. Find Job and Vacancy, Exam Routine, Result, Paper, Police, APF, Army, IPO Result, Nepali News. Tattoos and piercings are not deemed acceptable by the police, if they: (C) Copy of 1/1 (one / one) copy of the certificate of educational qualification obtained (with character, permanent or provisional certificate and marksheet of each level) and in case of studying outside Nepal, Equivalent Certificate from. Failure to take part in this, or failure of the misuse test, will result in you being removed from the process. Sub-Inspector of Police is the lowest-rankingofficer who under Indian Police rules and regulations can file a charge sheet in court, and is usually the first investigating officer. . This is really a tough and competitive field. Must be less than a year old.Documents to be included with the application: (A) 1 (one) copy of Nepali citizenship certificate. 1) Total Required Number: Application Form Registration Date: From 2078/08/19 to 2078/09/23, from 10:00 am to office hours, (except public holidays). 15,600 Rs. 10% earns more 47K NPR. In addition, in case of candidates applying in more than one group, additional fee of 20 percent (Rs. - Detailed health examination and special health examination will be conducted at Nepal Police Hospital, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu and competency test and interview examination will be conducted at Police Headquarters, Naxal Kathmandu. The displayed value has just informative character. sir if my eyesight are 7 and 8 can i go in police sector. Contact Date and Location: 2078/10/05 at am, the concerned police official website www.nepalpolice.gov.npNotes : 1. If so, let us know, and well do our best to assist! Earn a bachelor's degree. TOP 7 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS FOR 2023! 3) Other qualifications up to Serial Number as prescribed for the post of Inspector of Police on behalf of the district group. 31/12/2022, Qualification fees in the UK: TBC, please speak to your Account Manager for further information, Last Certification: If you have great problem solving skills then you would be perfect for Inspector direct entry. Nepal Police Vacancy 2075 : Police Inspector and Sub-Inspector Vacancy for 632 Posts, Nepal Police Inspector Vacancy 2075 : 108 Posts, Nepal Police Inspector Qualification/ Requirements, Nepal Police Inspector Required Documents, Nepal Police Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2075 : 524 Posts, Sub-Police Inspector Qualification/ Requirements, Nepal Police Inspector and Sub Inspector Vacancy Notice Download, Latest Jobs in Nepal | Find Vacant Job in Nepal, Jobs in Nepal | Loksewa Aayog Preparation | Online Tests | PSC Exam Questions, what qualification required for police inspector in nepal, Radiography Vacancy | Manmohan Cardiothoracic Vascular and Transplant Center Job, Height: at least 5 feet 2 inch for males and 5 inch for females. In addition, in case of candidates applying in more than one group, additional fee of 20 percent (Rs. - Preliminary health examination and physical fitness examination will be conducted at the National Police Training Institute, Maharajgunj for the candidates who have registered their applications in the State Police Offices and Metropolitan Police Office, Ranipokhari, Kathmandu. Required fields are marked *. Security & Protection. Learn how your comment data is processed. For, Sub Inspector in CBI, the minimum physical requirements is: Minimum height should be 165 cms for males whereas it should be 150 cms for females (There is an exemption of 5 cms for hillmen. All Nepal Police Vacancy Exam Tayari Update2. You must be 18 or older to apply. (B) 5 (five) copies of the same type of passport size photo (beard and hair cut in the case of a man) showing the full face (including both ears) taken recently. Plz can you tell that in description. Why are do the salaries differ so much? Interested candidates can submit their applications from the five developmental regional offices for the Police Inspector. how to become police inspector in nepalhow to become an inspector in nepalhow to become nepal policepolice salary in nepalnepal police age and qualificationn. 021-425001 However, individual agencies may have additional requirements on top . Structured Interview Questions & Answers! Having completed your class 12 is the most basic educational qualification needed to become a Police Officer. So, dont waste time. Well, great news. Nepal Police New Vacancy Details, Required Age & Qualifications. Below weve included all of the information on how past criminal convictions could impact your application. 3) Not convicted of any criminal offense showing moral turpitude. M Jyoti . Hi, I am about to finish my degree but the subject is not related at all (Mathematics). Thanks for your comment! The salary of a circle inspector ranges from Rs. Thats great news. You dont need any specific educational qualifications, but having a degree will definitely strengthen your case when you do eventually apply. Is it easy to get a job as a Constable over an Inspector because of the salary differences? You will always have relevant salary data to hand. Reached 18 and below 23 year of age. Nepal Police Syllabus. To extend assistance and advice police headquarters i.e. into other policing qualifications as aligned to the National Police Promotion Framework (NPPF), for example the: 3791-05 Level 5 Certificate in Police Management. The programme is free, and you wont have to pay anything towards it. To be a Police Officer, first of all, the aspirant must first decide on the post for which they want to prepare. You must be at a level of 6/9 with both eyes together, when testing near vision; Sir my lady friends also wants to be inspector in nepal police. If you do receive a place on the programme, then this list will be used to determine which force you might work for. Police Inspector requirements 91 vacant posts Nepalese citizen Bachelor's complete in any discipline. To Inspector or above (dependent on successful completion of additional assessments and assessment Boards). We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. - Metropolitan Police School, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu. Bachelors Degree with a lower age limit of 21 years, Aspirants must hold the Bachelors Degree, Head Constable with at least 5-7 years of experience are often promoted as Assistant Sub-Inspector. DSP/ Assistant Commissioner. Are seen as undermining the dignity of the employee; Risk causing offence to members of the public, or police staff; Could be seen as discriminatory to any group of people; In order to successfully apply, you will need to meet the eyesight requirements. This could, however, vary between forces. Aspirants who want to become police officers or are preparing for it can check all the information on how to become a Police Inspector in the post below. 5) Not a member of a terrorist organization. Copyright 2023 How2Become Ltd, Suite 4, 2 Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1UE, Police Inspector Eligibility Criteria: Direct Entry. Job role: Police Community Support Officer (PCSO), 3971-13 Level 3 Diploma in Policing (Police Community support Officer) Likewise, failing to stop after an accident. Hi,Im simran and my age is19 . 3971-13 Level 3 Diploma in Policing. What are the qualifications needed for direct entry? So she requested me to know what things is needed to be inspector. Candidates for the post of Assistant Inspector of Police on behalf of the group will be able to compete openly for the post of Inspector of Police on behalf of the District Police Group if they have entered the service within the prescribed age limit. Government of Nepal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Nepal Police Headquarters announces various vacancies for Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (ASI) and Police Constable. City & Guilds 3971-03 Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Policing: This qualification creates a number of opportunities for progression into other policing qualifications, for example the: The qualification also provides the knowledge and understanding relevant to roles such as Special Constables, Police Community Support Officers and Police Constables. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Find out more about how to become an approved City & Guilds centre or fill out our online customer application form. Step 3: Receive Building Inspector Training. The job of a Police Officer is considered one of the most prestigious jobs in society. Please could you explain what you mean by intermediate, and wed be happy to assist! The Level 5 Certificate in police Management covers areas such as managing operational threats, developing and implementing operational plans, managing people and providing leadership and managing police investigations, with the main aim to support individuals to develop the specific knowledge, understanding and skills that are required for police management within the police service. Police jawan vacancy Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage. 01-4231466 1 no. Class 12 and lower age limit is 18, while, the upper age limit is 25.