The explosion gave Bose the ability to move an object just by thinking about it. Power Problems Epilogue 02/03/2022 Full Episode 22:29 Sign in to Watch Danger Force S2 E11 Bottle Snatchers You have good leadership qualities and can be great at training or teaching people. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Thanks to his skills and gadgets, Kid Danger has no problem helping Captain Man on his missions. ", "I had never felt comfortable about who I am, and I always thought that I would never play a transgender role. Romance Books. that you can create and share with your friends. They celebrate with a dunk with the prized basketball until Officer Walnut arrives arrives to collect the Dunksy Basketball in order to pull the fingerprints off it in order to identify the bad guys like the one who escaped. Who is your favorite character from the 'Friends' TV series? 20 views, 4 likes, 0 loves, 1 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Calne Free Church: Sermon: Telling the truth (Rupert Bentley-Taylor, Acts. When a childrens show such as Danger Force shows not only a transgender character but an understanding and acceptance of this character, it makes strides toward better representation of LGBTQ+ youth. Listen for the Shout Out, can you feel the Volt? "As a gay man who grew up with no visible role models of gay relationships in my community or entertainment content, I am grateful that this representation is happening on Nickelodeon, moved by the difference that it is surely making in the minds and hearts of children, and grateful to have been a part of this slow but important change," Dickie told PRIDE at the time when asked about the opportunity to play an actual queer character in a Nickelodon show. In the episode "Return of the Kid," Henry Hart (Jace N. It was also revealed that Didi Walnut cannot keep any secrets. Havan Flores portrays this character. Henry Danger is one of the funniest comic American television series. When it goes down, down, down. Have a look around and see what we're about. You're about to get your result. Danger Force Loses Their POWERS!? By what name was Danger Force (2020) officially released in Japan in Japanese? ShoutOut, AWOL, Volt, and Brainstorm: Emergency! Captain Man and Schwoz create a fake school to train the kids to harness their uncontrollable superpowers to fight crime.. On Feb 25, 2018. The series was given an initial order of 13 episodes. Who are you from Henry Danger? Show this thread Dangerverse Wiki Retweeted NickALive! Ray's in the process of cloning their moms. AWOL comes clean about what happened as Ray covers up his appearance in the Man's Nest. Finns simple existence on the screen is something to celebrate. However, in Danger Force, the adult role is played by Cooper Barnes. In addition, Melverp Korthenschotzz is guarding the evidence locker and won't move unless it's for Captain Man. See more. Jules Descoteaux (they/she) is a contributing writer for The Queer Queue. TIP: When discussing topics like characters, Seasons, certain episodes, try and go to that page instead of going straight to the season pages. June 26, 2020, 10:41 am. Schwoz: You've been posing for hours. When your back's to the wall ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (Australian and &.Z. Danger Force convinces Captain Man to see Korthenschotzz as he drops off evidence of tax fraud. Captain Man: We look amazing. It does not store any personal data. The explosion in Henry Danger also gave Chapa the ability to generate and manipulate electricity. She yells at everyone way too much, it is not her fault because I'm sure she was told to do this, but it's similar to the younger Piper. They insist that they are identical, then share a rather loaded look, as though they are questioning whether or not Finn (Sashas character) wishes to disclose his identity. This show is the second official spin-off to, The main kids in the show - Mika, Miles, Chapa, and Bose - were originally introduced in the final episodes of, This show is considered to be in the same universe as other Dan Schneider sitcoms (and other Nickelodeon sitcoms due to crossovers), as this is a spin-off of. As Volt and Brainstorm work to disarm the bomb, ShoutOut and AWOL go after the bad guy. Terrence Little Gardenhigh portrays the character. Why the Queer Western Lost Best Picture at The Oscars. Captain Man and Schwoz create a fake school to train the kids to harness their uncontrollable superpowers to fight crime. It is a spin-off to Nickelodeon's hit show, Henry Danger . Which Transformer from Transformers Prime do you represent. There is a running gag in this episode, that everyone says "Famously" after another person says "famously". Are you displaying more masculine or feminine energy? Her full name is revealed to be Lula Elena Chapa Da Silva in "Unmasked". When it goes down, down, down. He was first seen in. Bring Danger Force with you everyday! I'm okay. Her uncle, Harold Laski, the Labour Party Chairman, was among the principal speakers at Central Hall, Westminster . In this quiz we only have the superheroes. Captain Man and Schwoz create a fake school to train the kids to harness their uncontrollable superpowers to fight crime. This episode was originally going to be two and a half hours before changing to just an hour. Nickelodeon's Danger Force Makes History After Casting Trans Teen. Danger! Classical. When you're back's to the wall The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Captain Man, you find him irresistible. Quiz: Do You Know The Doctors of Grey's Anatomy? Or maybe someone else. *** Heartstopperhas been the little series that could, captivating audiences and conversation for, Severance - Burt and Irving TheSeverancefinale last Friday was a turning point for the work-only, Theres a lot to talk about when it comes toEverything Everywhere All at Once(EEAAO), the, So, the favored dog in the race lost Best Picture at The Oscars last night., Ive never truly understood Andy Warhol. List of Hero/Villain References in Henry Danger. love; dangerforce; tvshow Cosplay your favorite Danger Force character, Volt! LONDON, December 16Mr Lloyd George, speaking at a dinner to the heads o [2] In addition, Havan Flores as Chapa, Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles, Dana Heath as Mika, and Luca Luhan as Bose also star in the series. Mika, Miles, Chapa, and Bose: (all talking) Nickelodeons Danger Force Helps Transgender Youth Representation, Queer Spotlight: Nghtfalls Ill Be Fine is the Queer Alt-Pop Anthem We Need, Queer Spotlight: FLETCHER's "Healing" And So Are We, 12 LGBTQ+ Alternative or Rock Artists You Should Check Out, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Giant Little Ones A Queer Film Review, Queued Up: July Queer Releases and Favorite Returns, The Queer Queues Top 5 Favorite Queer TV Couples of the Week, The Andy Warhol Diaries Offers an Intimate Look at a Far Removed Artist, What Everything Everywhere All at Once Gets Right About Queerness, Is The Power of the Dog a Cold Film? Main Characters Henry Hart/Kid Danger Ray Manchester/Captain Man Charlotte Page Jasper Dunlop Piper Hart Schwoz Recurring Characters Sidney Birnbaum Oliver Pook Mr. Gooba Gooch Trent Overunder and Mary Gaperman Ms. Sharona Shapen Mitch Bilsky Jana Tetrazini Danger Force Chapa De Silva/Volt Miles Macklin/AWOL Mika Macklin/ShoutOut Alejandro arrives in the driveway causing AWOL to evacuate everyone. With Henry Danger, Kid Danger (two segments counted), and Danger Force combined - Cooper Barnes has been playing Ray Manchester / Captain Man for 213 episodes in a span of 9 years, the most amount for an on-camera actor to portray the same character on Nickelodeon. 1-800-613-8840 (finishing God Mode) 1-888-447-5594 (Easter Egg) The caller will hear a recording by Kratos, a fictional character in the God of Make a call to someone you know well and scare them with random information such as their description, the color of their car, or the neighborhood they live TV-Y7 A gas leak forces Swellview to quarantine and Captain Man and Danger Force are forced to stay in their homes to set an example. Ironically, he plays soccer and not basketball. Unmasked is the twenty-fifth through twenty-sixth and final episode of Season 2 of Danger Force. Danger Force is a Nickelodeon live-action series, created and executive produced by Christopher J. Nowak. Below are some of the recurring characters in Danger Force. Recurring characters are characters who have appeared in three episodes or more. All Rights Reserved. I thought of, ***Spoilers forHeartstopperandOzarkare below. Rate and Share this quiz on the next page! !Mental Health Issues c. They have a hard time finding it in the dark which doesn't go well. Uses real statistical data. Also Nick needs to slow down with the laugh tracks, literally every 5 seconds you hear one. So if that girl stopped shouting so much I could see her being less annoying. Starring alongside them are Havan Flores, Terrence Little Gardenhigh, Dana Heath, and Luca Luhan. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Well find out with this 10 question quiz! This makes it possible for Chapa to shoot lightning bolts hence the nickname Volt. Chapas ability is anger-based. Danger, whoa, woooooooooooooah! It creates a sense of normalcy through simple presence. Enter Your Name; Enter Quiz Password; Start Quiz By .s{stroke:#000;fill:none;stroke-linecap:round}.lb2{fill:#6af}.db{fill:#3b8cff}.lg{fill:#e6e6e6}.s2{stroke-width:2}.s3{stroke-width:3}. Keep checking back to BuddyTV so you never miss any updates on Danger Force or your other favorite shows and movies. Disposition definition, the predominant or prevailing tendency of one's spirits; natural mental and emotional outlook or mood; characteristic attitude: I'd like to thank the general manager for his hospitality, kindness, and always cheerful disposition. She comes in upon hearing Officer Walnut causing Danger Force to tie her up as well. Season 1 of Danger Force resumed production on September 14, 2020. Luca Luhan portrays the character. Nickelodeon has a wonderful track record for LGBTQ+ representation in their programming. By joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. Which of these profession do you like the most? The characters of the show react well. Captain Man has a new crew of superhero sidekicks - Danger Force. Pgina dedicada a los vocaloids ms adorables. Captain Man and Schwoz recruit Chapa, Miles, Mika, and Bose, four new superheroes-in-training, to attend Swellview Academy for the Gifted. The Loud Family shows two fathers raising their children together. Ray: It all just kinda happened. [6] On March 18, 2021, the series was renewed for a second season of 26 episodes,[7] which premiered on October 23, 2021. Captain Man has a new crew of superhero sidekicks - Danger Force. Created by Lance langland (User Generated Content*) User Generated Content is not posted by anyone affiliated with, or on behalf of, Playbuzz.com. After advising Chapa and Bose to become Volt and Brainstorm, AWOL and ShoutOut teleport them to their room where they find Officer Walnut bound and gagged. Grammar Quiz: Test your Grammar Knowledge with questions. Quiz: Which Bake Squad 2 Character Are You? Brainstorm nearly drinks the science juice as the bad guy that got away infiltrates the evidence room and works to keep him from getting away. Danger Force, the new live-action spinoff of the Nickelodeon hit series Henry Danger, premieres March 28. Below is a quick highlight of the main characters of Danger Force.. Sasha Cohens casting in Danger Force only marks a beginning of a push for trans youth representation in television, as it is a live-action show. [1], On February 19, 2020, it was announced that a Henry Danger spinoff, Danger Force would premiere on March 28, 2020. boseobrien; . Pick qualities that describe your personality. Once the evidence is in, Captain Man lures Korthenschotzz outside for some soup enabling Danger Force to exit the evidence where Send Feedback about GoToQuiz, report a bug or error, make a suggestion! Captain Man and Schwoz create a fake school to train the kids to harness their uncontrollable superpowers to fight crime. Who will save you now? Danger, whoa. Are you displaying more masculine or feminine energy? Captain Man made his first appearance at age 8 in The Danger Begins as portrayed by Coby Severance. Unmasked is the twenty-fifth through twenty-sixth and final episode of Season 2 of Danger Force. He realizes that even though the clones look like their superhero counterparts, they are very different. At Nickelodeon, 'Danger Force' Seizes Tough Mission By Brian Steinberg Courtesy of Nickelodeon Mike Caron is doing a lot more with his favorite program than just binge-watching it. And remember BE HONEST! [8] On August 25, 2022, the series was renewed for a third season. After Walnut leaves, the Macklin twins return and hear that their aunt has the basketball. ", "It has long been Nickelodeon's mission to be a home for all kids, and to authentically represent them in their full diversity," Paul DeBenedittis, Nick's executive vice president of programming and content strategy, added in a statement about the history-making casting for the network. And then he'll say, I'm okay! ', We're Ready to Stan 'Swarm,' a New Horror Series Based on the Beyhive, Ellie & Riley's Kiss in 'The Last of Us' Censored in Some Regions. Danger Force did right in casting a transgender person to play a transgender role; this approach offers a better, more accurate representation of the community. Choosing uPVC Sash Windows<br> <br> <br> <br> When you are considering buying upvc double glazing windows - https://bhandakcity.com/index.php?page=user&action=pub . Similar to her, you are an intelligent, smart, and independent person. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Read more Chapa Your personality match from the Danger Force series is Chapa. Sasha also took to Instagram to celebrate the occasion. But when Captain Man gets a little cabin fever, nothing will stop him from finding out who caused the leakage. 7. BuddyTV will keep you posted if/when there are any new developments about Danger Force.. I used to love Henry Danger and it gave me a lot of laughs when I was younger, but I would not recommend it to any other Henry Danger fans. On August 25, 2022, Nickelodeon renewed Danger Force for Season 3. Schwoz: It's just the doorbell! I am a fan of the television show 'The Fear Factor.' In this show, participants are given challenges to undertake which are deemed to be 'fearsome.' The aim is to see who would have the guts to challenge and take on their fear. He is an average kid with friends and has an after school job as Captain Man's superhero sidekick. However, she is helped by Captain Ray and Schwoz to master her powers as the Danger Force seeks to take on their opponents. Sasha's casting comes on the heels of fellow out trans actor and Danger Force regular Michael D. Cohen (the two are of no relation) launching the Trans Youth Acting Challenge, an initiative. Piper got easier to watch the more she stopped shouting. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. You have good leadership qualities and can be great at training or teaching people. (all run off) Chapa,the girl that no one thought she would be in a relationship until Y/N became a part of danger force. She made her first appearance in the fifth season of Henry Danger, where she teamed up with his brother, Miles, Captain Man, and Kid Danger to break out of the escape room created by Jack Frittleman. He is an interesting and gifted character and is credited for building Swellview Academy, a vision that was inspired by Captain Man. Take this quiz to find out who you are. Send Feedback about GoToQuiz, report a bug or error, make a suggestion! Report TV Danger Force Which Danger Force Character Are You? The tv show combines comedy, crime-fighting, live-action, and sitcom. Danger Force - watch tv show streaming online TV Track show Seen all Dislike Sign in to sync Watchlist Rating 66% 3.6 (1k) Genres Comedy, Kids & Family, Science-Fiction, Action & Adventure Runtime 22min Age rating TV-Y7 Danger Force (2020) 2 Seasons Season 2 Season 1 Newest Episodes S2 E25 - Unmasked S2 E24 - Wedding of the Trentury These kids don't know how to act at all, and this part is mostly my opinion but the little girl with a pixie cut just gets on my nerves. [4][5] On August 4, 2020, it was announced that a five-episode series of remotely produced "minisodes" would premiere on August 8, 2020. In light of the incident on the rooftop, Officer Walnut now knows that ShoutOut and AWOL are Mika and Miles. A fun site without pop-ups, no account needed, no app required, just quizzes This quiz is incomplete! Have a look around and see what we're about. When this tv show will release on iTunes Store in Canada. 2023 TV GUIDE, A FANDOM COMPANY. Ever wondered what member fits you the best? .s{stroke:#000;fill:none;stroke-linecap:round}.lb2{fill:#6af}.db{fill:#3b8cff}.lg{fill:#e6e6e6}.s2{stroke-width:2}.s3{stroke-width:3}. Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles, the brother of Mika who develops the power of teleportation and whose superhero name is AWOL. "I [had] so much fun working on Danger Force and I can't wait to see the episode!" No, but I've heard of it. Captain Man has a new crew of superhero sidekicks - Danger Force. His last name is revealed to be Macklin in ". It premiered on July 7, 2022 to an audience of 0.22 million viewers. Christopher J. Nowak created the show. The cere ShoutOut's mask is knocked off by steam as Officer Walnut shows up to see her and also unmasks AWOL surprised with the fact that her nephew and niece are in Danger Force while taking back the Dunksy Basketball. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. On June 19, 2021, "Danger Force" made Nickelodeon history by including the network's first openly transgender character. : It was stated in Henry Danger, that he can only talk for a brief period of time with this accent before fainting. degrees in English Literature & Writing and Gender & Women's Studies from Saint Mary's College, they aim to bring queer artists of all kinds into the light they deserve. Yuria Seto was born on June 25, 1988 in Tokyo, Japan. Cody Clark faces his worst fears as his friend Feather struggles with her parent's separation and emotional turmoil about her father's new girlfriend. "I want Sasha to see his own power as an actor and as a human," Michael D. (who co-wrote and directed the June 19 Danger Force episode) said in a statement to Variety about Sasha's casting and inclusion in the popular children's superhero series. Danger, whoa, whoa. Sasha Cohen himself understands the importance of Finn as a character in a comment to Variety: I had never felt comfortable about who I am, and I always thought that I would never play a transgender role But there are so many kids out there who need to see someone like them a role model who has the ability to put themselves out there. Representation means more than just understanding and acceptance, however. Then try our new sharing options. Below is a quick highlight of the main characters of "Danger Force. That event exposed the four to the Omega Weapon explosion that gave them superpowers. Cooper BarnesMichael D. CohenDana HeathTerrence Little GardenhighLuca LuhanHavan Flores, Christopher J. NowakDan SchneiderDana Olsen, Henry Danger The Adventures of Kid Danger. Danger Force Release year: 2020 Chapa, Miles, Mika and Bose are Captain Man's new superheroes-in-training! Danger Force - Official TV Series | Nick Captain Man's new recruits - Mika, Miles, Bose, and Chapa - are being trained for the fight to save Swellview! Similar to him, you are fearless, strong, and very bold in nature. Which Transformer from Transformers Prime do you represent. This will help declutter some of the comments on pages. A post shared by Sasha Cohen (@sasha.a.cohen). But to read Tory Heaven, or Thunder on the Right, is to experience a rare synchronicity that would have pleased its author, Marghanita Laski, a writer with politics in her DNA. You will be assigned a suitable personality based on the answers you . Yes. Her last name is revealed to be Macklin in "Mika in the Middle". for short), a school conceived by Captain Man and brought to life by Schwoz, after having been accidentally mutated in the fight to save Swellview. Returning star Cooper Barnes also served as a producer on the series. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. WATCH FREE EPISODE Episodes & Clips Cast About Danger Force Season 2 Premiere 22:30 Danger Force An Imposter Among Us 22:30 An Imposter Among Us 22:24 A Henry Among Us 22:30 Krampapalooza 22:29 Danger, whoa, woooooooooooooah! VOLT Danger Force Chapa Cosplay Super Hero Tribute Mask Designed and sold by 90snerd $9.16 $11.45 (20% off) Type Flat 2-Layer Size Adjustable - 13+ Years View size guide Add to cart Returns are free and easy Exchange or money back guarantee for all orders he captioned a behind-the-scenes pic where he can be seen hanging out with his co-stars on set. Angela knocks on the door to ask Alejandra for advice on Mika kissing Bose. While there, the kids must learn to harness their frequently troublesome and sometimes uncontrollable superpowers as they begin to fight crime. Dangerverse Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Captain Man, ShoutOut, AWOL, Volt, and Brainstorm: (all arguing at Schwoz as he walks away) Danger Force risks exposing their true identities when they accidentally leave their fingerprints on some crime scene evidence. Ray: Stop talking! ShoutOut persuades Volt not to zap Officer Walnut's brain and suggests using the Memory Wiper on her and make another one after Drex destroyed it. In Danger Force, Captain Ray trains him to become a skilled fighter as they aim to defeat the villains in Swellview city. Answering this question won't affect your score. Then try our new sharing options. Sasha A. Cohen, a 13-year-old transgender actor, stars alongside his twin sister as child reporters in the fictional city of Swellview. In this scene, characters refer to the twins as fraternal. What is GotoQuiz? As Captain Man states that they should start a new life in Mexico, AWOL exhausts himself trying to teleport into the evidence locker causing them to sneak into the precinct on Thursday due to the lack of crime. No matter what you try he's indestructible, Danger Force has taken a huge step in the direction of visibility for trans people everywhere. THE EMPEROR'S SPEECH, The great event of yesterday (March 2) in Paris was the opening of the Legislative Session by the Emperor in person. Brainstorm is brewing, AWOL ready to bolt. 1. Dangerverse Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Created by: DD. NO HALF-WAY HOUSE, SPEECH BY MR. LLOYD GEORGE. Captain Man (played by Cooper Barnes) is getting a whole new group of super sidekicks. "Creative Arts Children's & Family Emmy Awards: "Netflix Leads Nomination Tally for First-Ever Children's & Family Emmys", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Danger_Force&oldid=1139713123, Outstanding Stunt Coordination for a Live Action Program, Outstanding Special Effects Costumes, Hair and Makeup. TIP: When discussing topics like characters, Seasons, certain episodes, try and go to that page instead of going straight to the season pages. 123 force! they are Brainstorm, Shoutout, Captain Man, AWOL, Volt, and Schwas. The final episodes of Henry Danger introduced Mika, Miles, Chapa, and Bose four kids who combined to make up the Danger Force. This new clique of superhero sidekicks works together to harness their sometimes uncontrollable superpowers to fight crime. Captain Man and Schwoz create a fake school to train the kids to harness their uncontrollable superpowers to fight crime. Quiz: How Well Do You Know the 'Shanty Town' TV Show? It is unknown why the Beekeeper was seen when Chapa came in as Delivery Joe before the real one showed up. As the Memory Wiper actually created a Truth Ray and affects everyone in the radius of the blast, Officer Walnut gets free as Danger Force ends up revealing their identities when asked by her. They get up to mischief and have great adventures at their superhero school. He also wrote and directed Manlee Men, the Danger Force episode that features Finn. [1][3] A quarantine episode, filmed and produced virtually, aired on May 9, 2020. Trivia. Who is your MONSTA X soulmate based off your birth chart? Mikas main ability is her mighty shout power, hence the nickname Shoutout. Dana Heath plays this character. Quiz: Which 'The Legend of Vox Machina' Character Are You? Country. This exciting quiz will reveal which characters you are from the show. Horror Books. Sasha's episode of Danger Force is set to premiere on Nickelodeon on Saturday, June 19! The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". "This episode of Danger Force ultimately tells a relatable story of friendship, openness, and trust, through the lens of sitcom. See production, box office & company info, AniMat's Crazy Cartoon Cast: Homeward to Rip-Offs. Danger! Guess the Dangerverse Character by the Quote Captain Man: I know. vincent 1 17 What was/is your favorite class in school? a. While Mika and Bose throw off Angela, Volt and AWOL teleport Officer Walnut to Chapa's house where they find Alejandra there after she needed an excuse to leave the Timmy Buffet concert causing Chapa to knock her out and AWOL to replace Officer Walnut's gag. Mika is a scientist and a superhero in training. Dec 11 More to come #dangerforce 18 danger force cast SEASON 3 The series features two fan-favorite characters from Henry Danger Ray/Captain Man . Sasha A. Cohen, a 13-year-old transgender actor, stars alongside his twin sister as child reporters in the fictional city of Swellview. Danger, whoa, whoa. Season 2 E 25 07/07/2022. And you're scared that there's no one to rescue you Based on characters created by Dan Schneider and Dana Olsen, the series was developed by Christopher J. Nowak who also serves as executive producer. Captain Man keeps Korthenschotzz busy with beatboxing as the bad guy gives them an explosive decoy while he gets away. Murdaugh Murders: Deadly Dynasty Trivia Quiz. More. 123 FORCE! only the original 6 bc we literally have 3 danger force eps so far. Fashion Magazines. It will lead into the. A twist on the main character setting of the Nickelodeon spin off, "Danger Force". You can also learn more about yourself. [Note 1] Cooper Barnes and Jace Norman serve as producers for the series. Omar. The ideal color for your super suit would be ____________. The spinoff series sees the return of Cooper Barnes as Ray / Captain Man and Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz. Quiz: Which Popular TV Character Are You Based On Your Playlist? Starring alongside them are Havan Flores, Terrence Little Gardenhigh, Dana Heath, and Luca Luhan. His last name is revealed to be O'Brian in ", This page was last edited on 16 February 2023, at 14:37. Quiz: How Well Do You Know Daniel Spellbound Season 2? The working titles for the episode were "Trojan Force" and "We Did a Bad Thing". Havan Flores as Chapa, a girl who gains the ability of electrokinesis and whose superhero name is Volt.