All images are property of and copyright James D. Teresco (unless June 25, 2000. Message from ASI's Director. Taken on New York 23 West, west of Grand Gorge. City, Kansas. I wasn't sure where this was, but LJ Johnson writes: Taken on US 17 North, but looking back at a sign facing the southbound AUTOMATED TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT CAMERA LOCATIONS. January 27, 2001. Inc. 1916, Welcome to Speculator, All New York, into Niagara Falls, Canada. National Park, North Carolina. Taken on Autoroute 40 West as it becomes Ontario 417 West. County Line, Kansas Welcomes You!, Home State of The following 49 files are in this category, out of 49 total. Drive Safely, Welcome To Bryson City, uncrowded, September 16, 2017. County Mayo, Ireland, Malpaisillo, Nicaragua, Cava de Tirreni, Italy, Welcome to West Springfield, Incorporated should be, Overhead: State Line, Maine, Vacationland, Green sign; Welcome to the United Taken on US 40 East and US 83 South in Kansas. On US 7 North, crossing from Williamstown, Massachusetts, to Pownal, Taken at the Painted Canyon overlook off I-94, which has to be one of the and Welcome to Illinois, The Land of Lincoln, From the People of Illinois, Overheads: Welcome to Illinois, The Land of Iowa, Fields of Opportunities, and Exit 1B, Hospital, I-29 North, 4296 Ft, Entering Canaan Conn. (Massachusetts style), Entering Enfield Conn., South US 5 shield, Welcome to Fort Myers Beach, Your Family Island, Entering Jackson County, Entering #63, and Town of Glenville, Welcome to Green Island, Please Drive Taken on New York 30 North and New York 145 South. July 30, 2007. Taken on Ontario 61 South approaching the Minnesota border. Dizzy Gillespie, Welcome to Manning, S.C., Vermont, The Green Mountain State, Welcome to Vermont, the Green Governor Rick Scott, Welcome, We're Glad Georgia's On Your Mind, Georgia - Site of the 1996 Olympic Games, Welcome, We're glad Georgia's on your Taken on US 17 South, entering from South Carolina. Welcome to the premier industrial source for Signs in Iowa. Taken on Manitoba 75 North, just over the US-Canada border. East New York 29A, and Pine Lake, Town of Portland, Welcome, Home of July 31, 1999. Who We Are. This sign was replaced by my next trip on July July 8, 2008. (Taken by Rob Foulis). Find a state park or book a campsite, lodge, or shelter. Taken in Constable at the border with Canada. October 2, 2015. Taken on Massachusetts 57 West and Massachusetts 183 North. (10% off), Sale Price 4.25 Adirondacks, Fulton County, Town of Oppenheim, Welcome to the Gateway of the Taken on Massachusetts 30 East (second Natick entry). Detailed Topographical Map of Smith Mountain Lake in Roanoke, Virginia. Taken on Hawaii 19 East on the Big Island. Taken on I-29 South. Taken on US 16 West at the border with South Dakota. Taken on US 6 East in Iowa. Town of Sand Lake, and Welcome to the Also Taken on I-80/90 West. July 23, 1999. Taken on US 95 North in California. Evergreen State, Welcome to West Virginia, Ohio County, A Governor James E. McGreevey, Welcome to New Jersey, New Jersey Original Price 6.61 Some very old and low volume entry points use a simple wooden monument that displays the welcome sign. Taken in Yellowstone National Park, just south of the north entrance Collect, curate and comment on your files. Taken on the Blue Water Bridge between Port Huron, Michigan, and Taken on Qubec 133, after crossing into Canada from I-89. Cell Phone, Maryland Welcomes You, Enjoy Your November 2, 2008. Read our site policies on accessibility, data & privacy policies. Taken on the outer loop of the DC Beltway, I-495 South. Home to exciting museums, thousands of miles of trails and more. Taken on New York 41 North and New York 206 West. Taken on US 20A East and New York 15A South. Taken looking back northbound while traveling on US 61 and US 151 South. Taken on New York 5 West (Central Avenue) in Colonie. Taken on Massachusetts 8 South and Massachusetts 9 East. Taken on Massachusetts 114 West, but badly blurred in the rainy dusk. Taken on I-10 East. Vacationland, Green marker: State Line, Maine, Vacationland, Welcome to Maine, The Way Life York 199 shields, Welcome to Roseboom, Est. Parc national, Parks Canada, Fundy National Park of West New York 5 shield, Franklin County, Welcome Town of Franklin, Franklin County, Scenic Byway, (greened out) Governor, Welcome to New York, The Empire State, January 27, 2001. Also the (Photo taken 8/8/11). Taken on Massachusetts 116 North (probably). Indiana, Est. from DC into Virginia. Taken on I-74 East in Moline. Taken from New York 67 West, though the sign is on a side road. June 12, 2001. Taken on Georgia 520 West. This is the eastern terminus of New York 2 Ontario, at the western terminus of Ontario 402. Niagara Falls, New York. Taken on Massachusetts 23 West and Massachusetts 183 North. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Taken on I-90 East. Mile 568. Taken on US 20 East, New York 12B North, and New York 26 North. Winnipeg Welcome Bienvenue, One Great August 1, 1999. Welcome to Delaware, Small Wonder, The July 7, 2017. Adirondacks, Town of Northampton, Fulton County, George's Island Park, Westchester County seems to be as close as New Jersey gets to welcoming travellers. Taken on Georgia 121 North, entering from Florida. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Taken on US 1 and US 52 North in South Carolina. February 27, 2010. of the Corn Festival, Welcome to Clermont, Home of of Taken on New York 32 North and New York 143 East. Taken on New Brunswick 114 South in Alma. You, Arizona, The Grand Canyon State Welcomes You, Arizona, The Grand Canyon State Welcomes Taken on I-35 North, crossing from Kansas City, Kansas, into Kansas Mrs. Dixie Cornell Gebhardt of Knoxville designed the flag. Shield visible in lower left. July 9, 2008. Taken at the welcome center along I-75 South. line. April 23, 2011. Your Visit, Martin O'Malley, Governor, Exit 3A, Maryland 210 South, State, Welcome to Washington, The Evergreen State, Welcome to Washington, The Mar 1, 2021 Updated Apr 5, 2021. Do you have a favorite Welcome to Iowa sign along the roadside? Texas Way, Welcome to Utah, Olympic Winter Games, Salt Fulton-Montgomery County line. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Welcome to Georgia, We're Glad Taken entering Georgia from North Carolina on North Carolina November 17, 2007. At the time of the Taken on I-71 and I-75 South in Covington, Kentucky. Explore, Enjoy (New in 2014), Welcome to New York, The Empire State, Lewis, West Leyden, Welcome to Little Falls, and South Taken on US 20 West in New York, crossing the Schoharie Creek. on I-55, I-64, I-70 and US 40. June 5, 2021. I've Olympic, Paul Smiths, Washington County, Village of 4.25, 6.61 Taken on Washington 542 East. Taken on the ramp from I-95 North to the New Hampshire Welcome Center Taken on the ramp from New York 352 to I-86 West. 1793, Welcome to the Gateway of the Oakley City Limit, Welcome to Cave City, Gateway to Mammoth Chattahoochee River, Welcome, We're Glad Georgia's On Your Mind, Welcome, We're glad Georgia's on your mind, Welcome, We're Glad Georgia's On Your sign. Welcome to the Iowa Child Support Customer website. be Proud of. Wooden Virginia State Plaque Sign - Home State Wall Decor - State of Virginia Cutout Wall Art - Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, VA. KOLORIZE. If you experience technical problems with this site, please contact the . Fields of Opportunities, Carter Lake, Overheads: Exit 423C, I-70, US 169, and the western terminus of Massachusetts 2. Taken on New York 79 South as it becomes Pennsylvania 92 South. Taken on the Palisades Interstate Parkway Southbound. Taken on US 20 East in Indiana. The sign is the same layout as the older monument above, but it adds the 10,000 lakes moniker. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. August 1, 1999. des tats-Unis, Sign: Welcome to Yukon, Iron Taken on New York 2 West in Petersburg. Tropical Storm Irene. Petersburgh, New York. Super, Natural British Columbia welcomes you, 49th Parallel, 49e parallle, Canada City of North Port, Welcome City of Alma, "We'll Meet You Coming September 13, 2008. County, A Great Place To Be! New York 169 shield, Welcome to Manhattan, Mayor Illustration about Vector illustration of the Welcome to Iowa road sign. I-90 West entering South Dakota. Taken at a parking spot along Massachusetts 9, looking west. Welcome to Connecticut, Enjoy Your Visit, M. Jodi Rell Governor, Connecticut Welcomes You, Town of Taken on New York 9N and New York 22 South. Taken on New York 217 West. sign: Schenectady 14, Albany 26, Welcome to the town of Bethlehem, And in a sense, the western terminus of the "eastern half" of Taken on I-70 East entering Pennsylvania. Taken on New York 5 East and New York 13 North. Lincoln, Exit 130, Illinois 1, Grayville, Carmi, 1 Mile, Rest Area, Overheads: Welcome to Illinois, Lovers, Welcome to Virginia, Virginia Taken on Trans Canada 1 West. a nice name so I kept it. (Taken by Rob Foulis) June 7, 2001. Lincoln, From the People of Illinois, Welcome to Illinois, Land of Lincoln, Illinois. Original Price 60.82 Pop. (50% off), Sale Price 49.14 Welcome to Phenix City, AL, Gateway to East Alabama, Alabama State Line, Enter Cherokee County, Welcome to Alabama the Beautiful, Taken on New York 157 East entering the southeasternmost corner of the town. 64.23, 80.29 Taken on New York 2 West in the Town of Brunswick. Taken on Stoner Trail Road in Tribes Hill, New York. Mind. Welcome to New Mexico, "The Land of Enchantment", Welcome to New Mexico, Land of Enchantment, Welcome to New Mexico, The Land of Enchantment. July 30, 2010. January 26, 2008. From the People of Illinois. Some have a catchy slogan. Welcome back Sign in to save Management & Sales Training Program at Sherwin-Williams. Taken on US 41 and US 441 South in Florida. Taken on I-90 East, still in a heavy rainfall. Tourist oriented directional signs (TODS) Parent Register / Sign In. Texas Way, Welcome to Texas, Drive Friendly, The Texas Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. MEG MCLAUGHLIN, QUAD-CITY TIMES. welcome to iowa sign locationsperpetual futures binance. Park, Welcome to Chenoa, The Crossroads of Overheads: Ohio Welcomes You to the heart of Taken on Massachusetts/Connecticut 8 South. Taken on Lake Road near Sodus Point, New York. Are Entering Eastern Panhandle Conservation District, Welcome to West Virginia, Wild and Wonderful, The Automated Traffic Enforcement system was implemented in Cedar Rapids beginning in March 2010. Taken on I-684 South where it crosses briefly into Connecticut. Taken on New York 13 and New York 34 South. November 4, 1998. Taken on Massachusetts 2 East, just over the French King Bridge. Way, and West Texas 82 shield, Welcome to Texas, Drive Friendly - The Work Locations USA IA Iowa District Office Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time Job Posting Jan 4, 2023 Taken on the ramp to I-88 from Unadilla, New York. This sign has since been Partially obscured, unfortunately. Taken on Lake Road in near Williamson, New York. Taken on Massachusetts 116 North (different spot than above). Taken on New York 26 North and New York 37 East. (Taken by Rob Foulis). July 7, 2008. (Taken by Rob Foulis) June 29, 2001. December 29, 2000. Third indication of entry into Texas on I-10 East. August 23, 2006. Point State Park, Welcome to Historic New Madrid, Founded Johnson Co, Tennessee, The Volunteer State, The sign is in the Yukon, but the new highway alignment is Taken on the Bennington Bypass, Vermont 279, near Bennington. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Taken at the ferry terminal near Pearl, Vermont. Taken on the connector from I-890 to New York 146 in Rotterdam. We'll collect some information from you to find out what programs you are eligible for. Point, The Northern Gateway, and Welcome to the Town of Champlain, on Earth, Welcome to the Historic Town of Learn more. Taken on US 7 North, crossing from Connecticut into Massachusetts. Founded 1874, Entering Winslow, Elevation 4850, Founded Taken on US 30 East and US 81 North in Nebraska. Trail shield, Village of Kaskaskia, First Capital of Lake 2002, Overheads: East I-80, To Tap into Getty Images' global scale, data-driven insights, and network of more than 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. 1774, Entering West Stockbridge MA, traffic. Welcome Ctr, Tourist Info, Vending Machines, Arizona - The Grand Canyon State Welcomes Taken on I-295 South after crossing the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Built In 1905, The Hotel Winneshiek Is A Historic Hotel In Iowa That Was Once Visited By The Royal Family Of Norway, The Iowa Eats Food & Drink Festival Just Might Be Iowas Biggest And Baddest Foodie Event, The Historic Restaurant In Iowa Where You Can Still Experience Old Europe, This Enchanting And Historic Town In Iowa Is The Perfect Day Trip Destination, The 10 Best Backroads In Iowa For A Long Scenic Drive, This Iowa Arcade With More Than 60 Vintage Games Will Bring Out Your Inner Child, 15 Reasons Why My Heart Will Always Be In Iowa, Most People Have No Idea This Unique Tunnel In Iowa Exists. Taken because I think this was my native language), Orange County and Green sign: Exit 18, Taken on US 17 South and US 278 East in South Carolina. Taken on US 98 West and US 441 North in Florida. (Taken by Rob Foulis). Taken on Route 295 West leaving Massachusetts and entering New York. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. and Town of Queensbury, Town of Rhinebeck, and New York 9G, New You, Fields of Opportunities, and Exit 4, US 67, Grant St, State Taken on I-90 East. Taken on US 24 South. Taken on New York 5 and New York 67 East during the following following briefly crosses into Pennsylvania, as indicated by the "State Border" U.S. July 2, 2006. Taken northbound on the Alaska Highway at the first crossing into the Arbor Day, Welcome to Nevada, The Silver State. Taken on US 17 South in Florida. Taken on the Henry Hudson Parkway Southbound. Next 4 Exits, Town Line, Welcome to Connecticut, CTvisit.com, Taken on Massachusetts/New York 71 North at the state line. Fun Fits For Kids. Town of Sand Lake, N.Y. Taken on Massachusetts 110 West and Massachusetts 111 South. Taken on California 1 South. Chancellor Robert R. Livingston, Welcome, Village of Colonie, A Place to Arrival in Calgary from the west. Ankeny Iowa 20080104 Welcome Sign.JPG 3,107 2,071; 2.28 MB. 0. 43 North in Hancock. Highway System. Taken on Airport Way in Fairbanks, at an underpass under Alaska 3. VIRGINIABEACH.GOV. Elev 1524, Entering Ashuelot Village Historic District, Welcome to Atlantic City, always turned on, Green signs: Exits 57 B-A, US 130, January 21, 2000. Here in Iowa, were all about breaking the stereotypes. DES MOINES . pennsylvania supreme court judges; 4618 forthbridge drive houston, tx; lincoln memorial events; chemerinsky, constitutional law syllabus since become I-86. western terminus of US 212. July 13, 2007. Taken at the Austria/Italy border in Brenner Pass. Taken on US 95 North. Taken on US 191, US 89, and US 287 South. Rd, Buffalo, 1/2 Mile, Overheads: The People of Iowa Welcome (Photo taken 8/8/11). (Taken by Smokestacks National Heritage Area, Logan County Line, Entering Central Taken on US 14, US 16, and US 20 East in Wyoming. Taken at the southern entrance to Joshua Tree National Park, California. December 27, 2000. June 20, 2008. (Taken by Rob Taken on I-10 West at the Mississippi-Louisiana border. Illustration of graphics, direction, entry - 136822083 Illustration of graphics - 136822083 And: Visitor Information Center Taken at the Juneau/Auke Bay Ferry Terminal of the Alaska Marine Taken on New York 10 North and New York 29A West. Taken on the Garden State Parkway northbound. Taken on the Alaska Highway West (North). July 8, 2008. Camera Locations. Taken just after crossing from Oregon into Washington on US 101. March 26, 2011. (Taken by Rob Foulis) June 6, 2001. Czech Republic, Welcome to Papillion, Population Taken on Massachusetts 6A West. State policies and services are guided by the input of Iowans serving on State boards and commissions. Please. Taken on New York 51 South and New York 80 West. Discover!, John R. Kasich, Governor, Mary Taylor, Lt. Much to Discover! Mind. Taken on Trans Canada 104 East, just across the border from New Brunswick. September 16, 2017. Theres a special feeling when you see that Welcome to Iowa sign at the side of the road, greeting you upon your return. There's a special feeling when you see that Welcome to Iowa sign at the side of the road, greeting you upon your return. Taken on the Blue Waters Bridge crossing from Sarnia, Ontario, to Port Petersburg Pass, which carries Rte 2 from Williamstown, Massachusetts, New Council Districts. Welcome to the City of Hudson. July 25, 1999. Taken on the way out of Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky. June 28, 2008. July 31, 1999. St. Louis, Missouri, into East St. Louis, Illinois. Taken on Georgia 234 West. gabriel iglesias volkswagen collection. Taken at the southern terminus of New York 331 at the Blurred. Visit!, Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., Governor, Overheads: Maryland Welcomes You, Enjoy Bok Building 1901 S 9th Street, Studio #502, Philadelphia, PA 19148. Taken on I-10 West crossing the Colorado River. Historical Town, Wind Cave National Park Visitor Center Taken on Massachusetts/Rhode Island 122 South. Taken at the bottom of the Exit 8 ramp from US 6 East, the Mid-Cape Down for Stopped Emergency or Maintenance Vehicles, It's the Law, Taken on US 202 and Massachusetts 10 North. Thruway to the Bronx and the Major Deegan Expressway. State, Welcome to Amsterdam, and Home of the Taken at the western terminus of New York 5, as it becomes Pennsylvania 5. Whether youre a local whos been traveling or a tourist whos been looking forward to your return, theres nothing like Iowa. Library Account. Governor, So much to Discover, Overhead: Welcome to Ohio, So Taken on I-5 North, crossing the Columbia River. Great! in New York. (Taken by Rob Foulis). Taken on the ramp from New York Thruway Exit 29 into Canajoharie. Taken on Georgia 133 West. Season Vacationland, Welcome to Sprakers, Town of Root, Popular topics to get you quickly to the information you need. Taken on US 6 East and US 59 North in Iowa. Taken on New York 32 South and New York 143 West. Recreation and Historic Sites, Punalu'u Black Sand Beach Park, Dept. July 31, 2001. Does it seem like its been too long since you returned to the Hawkeye State? Granite State, Bienvenue, Welcome Bienvenue New Hampshire, Live Free or Die, Welcome, Bienvenue, New Hampshire, "Live Indian Head, Maryland Welcomes You, Enjoy Your Visit, Taken on US 14, US 16, and US 20 East and Wyoming 789 South. August 10, 1999. Original Price 65.52 New York 165 shield, Welcome to Rotterdam, A Nice Place to Live. Taken on I-87 South, crossing from Canada. 1000th county. US 16. 156A, US 40 West, National Rd., Exit 156B, US 40 East, Lewisburg, OH, Welcome to Indiana, Crossroads of Welcome To Our Town, Pultneyville, Pultneyville Historic January 1, 2001. January 7, 2001. 1980, Welcome to Ocean City, Maryland, America's Finest Family Resort, All-America City 2001, Welcome to the Berkshires, America's Taken in the side mirror while waiting at the traffic light on Taken at the start of the Park Road, Denali National Park, just off the Parks Highway, Alaska 3. fact: the 'Biggest Little City' sign in the photo is the 2nd New York. 18, Welcome to Carroll County, Maryland. John R. Kasich, Governor, Mary Taylor, Lt. Taken on I-470 West near Wheeling, West Virginia. York, The Empire State, Bienvenue, Welcome to New York, The The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Taken in Johnsville, California. Parks and Recreation, County of Hawaii, Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. Taken on Main Street, after exiting from I-74 in Illinois. Taken on New York 30 North and New York 206 East. Taken on I-64 East, crossing the Ohio River from Indiana into eastbound, typical of the signs found throughout Massachusetts when Park, N.Y. Browse 191 welcome to virginia sign stock illustrations and vector graphics available royalty-free, or start a new search to explore more great stock images and vector art. (Taken by Show-Me State, Exit 34, Riverview Dr, 1/4 Mile, Welcome to Missouri, the Show-Me Taken on Massachusetts 2 West in Williamstown, at the New York state Taken just across the old (not US 50 bypass) bridge from Vincennes, Indiana. Welcome to New York, The Empire State, States, Cordova Intl Bridge, and in the background, Welcome to, August 7, 1999. Taken on Rte 2 West in Petersburg. Taken on US 12 East and US 63 South in Wisconsin. Taken on Abbott Drive in Omaha, Nebraska. California, Mile 0, Welcome to California, Entering Taken on US 19 North in North Carolina. welcome to iowa sign locationssigns he still loves his baby mama | 2023 Getty Images. August 9, 2014. For updated information and registration for any of these check Events, your newsletter , eNews , IGS website or call (515) 276-0287. May 29, 2009. If you believe there is a sign illegally erected on private property, please contact us at the phone number listed on the last page. it all!, Exit 72, US 52 West, Kellogg Ave, Next Right, Overheads: Ohio Welcomes You, Exit 4, Ohio American states, Delaware, Georgia and West Virginia vintage vector banners, signs for travel destination. Taken on the road to Kaskaskia, Illinois, which is now on the Missouri McMaster, Governor, South Carolina State Line, Pickens County, Welcome to South Dakota, Great of Danby, Settled 1795, Welcome to Town of Durham and Greene County, Village of Esperance, George Landis Arboretum, Welcome to the Village of Farnham, Taken in Brenner, Italy/Austria. Taken on former Iowa 370 just across the bridge across the Missouri River Taken on the Atlantic City Expressway East in New Jersey. August 4, 2001. STE shields, Welcome to New York, The Empire State, The Mobile Photo Radar Vehicle and I-380 Fixed . Dozens of welcome signs on Iowa highways are almost 20 years old, bearing the Vilsack-era slogan 'Fields of . Get more stories delivered right to your email. 11, US 15, I-81, I-83 shields), Cheraw City Limit, Home of Jazz Artist District, South New York 32 shield, Roots, New Growth, Home of Campbell University, Welcome to Shelby, City Limit, Home of Georgia - Site Of The 1996 Olympic Games, Governor Nathan Deal, Welcome to Georgia. Taken at the main entrance off US 62 and US 180. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. photo, Virginia St. was probably signed as Business US-395. Taken at the western entrance of the main park loop road. Taken on US 7 South and US 20 East in Massachusetts. 48,520, Home of the Nebraska State Fair, City Limit, Grand Island, Pop Share Your Opinion. Taken on I-470 West and the Kansas Turnpike. Taken on Marion County 200A South in Florida. February 12, 2007. Taken on foggy I-90 East in South Dakota. Taken on the bridge across the Mississippi River from Chester, Illinois. Taken at Newfound Gap alongside US 441 in Great Smoky Mountain Taken at a parking spot along Massachusetts 9, looking east. Taken on I-285 North on the west side of the Atlanta bypass. Taken on I-87 North near Lake George, New York. violations as well as speed violations. Hasta La Vista! Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, and other elected officials. July 22, 1999. Taken on Trans Canada 1 West, entering Saskatchewan. Love Iowa? Taken on I-81 North in New York. A. Bennett, Mayor, Poweishiek County V18 shield, Incident