Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Can you post some pictures of the set and the back stamps? Warranted 22K Gold Colonial Gold Small Decorative Plate, VTG W.S. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Decorative Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, RARE Antique Bromley Warranted 22 Karat Gold Demitasse Dessert plates set of (2), - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Tommy Hilfiger docker pants 36 x 30 kaki color (#115222187399). Dont see this option? (20% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Warranted 22 Karat Gold China. FOR SALE! you read and agreed to the. 1940s 22K Gold Royal China Warranted Floral and Angelica Kaufmann Cherub & Maidens Dinner Plates - Set of 5 Sold This beautiful 22 K Gold Royal China Warranted dinner plates set of 5 includes 4 floral plates and 1 Angelica more Doris F. Spring, TX Ask the seller Details Dimensions 11W 11D 1H Styles Traditional Period 1940s Item Type By entering this site you declare Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Warranted 22K Gold Delmar Lace Salad Dessert Plate 6", VINTAGE BAKERITE Orange, Flower Pitcher warranted, 22 K Gold, Usa , Set of 8 - Dinner Luncheon Serving Plates Crest O' Gold Sabin Warranted 22K, Lot of 9 Quban Royal China Warranted 22-K-Gold Plates. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. 32,412 Is there a market value for Golden Wheat, 22 k gold trimmed,cups and saucers; have set of eight each? Original Price from 288.29 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Original Price 5,174.63 $25.00, $50.00 $33.00, $55.00 Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Marked "warranted 22 karat gold" on back. It says on the back national brotherhood of opera What is 2 10.5 inch Royal china ,warranted 22 k ,colonial charm worth ? I have a Taylor Smith Taylor tea pot, number2365, Golden Jubilee, warranted What is this worth? (20% off). $477.00, $795.00 Item I purchased showed up as described. VALUABLE STOCKSILVER PLATED WARE Friday, at commencement of sale, will be offered the balance of stock to close a partnership concern, con sisting of Teat Sets, best silver plated; do embossed do; Castors do A 1..), Dessert spoons, table spoons , batter knives, des sort forks, tea spoons, table forks .kc May bo examined early on morning of sale. 15.08, 21.55 Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. I have an Imperial bone china warranted 22 KT gold 6 piece t Iv'e got a set of DERWOOD W.S. Free shipping for many products! Wow. Many of these plates can be picked up at auction for a dollar or two .. with the Roman scene it can appeal to a larger number of collectors. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. $16.20. Privacy Settings Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: basic site functions ensuring secure, safe transactions secure account login In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. $210.00, $300.00 Set of 2 Vintage Atlas China 22 Karat Gold Plated Plates 1940s Back-stamped ATLAS CHINA MADE IN U.S.A. 23.42, 29.27 (20% off), Sale Price 79.00 65 piece set G&M Washington 22k Crest O'Gold dinner set. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. 23.42, 29.27 Original Price from 354.57 Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. from 177.28, from 354.57 By Order of: Sarah Yoder Auctioneer: Cliff Sprang, REALTOR / Auctioneer Something went wrong. (10% off), Sale Price $0.89 Original Price $300.00 15.80, 17.56 from 772.80, from 1,104.00 Mrj303. The remaining 8.33% are mixed metals and alloys. Vintage Warranted 22 Karat Gold Plate 7-1/8" Collectible Made in USA Good-VGC. (30% off), Sale Price $477.00 Captcha failed to load. from 54.24, from 63.81 Original Price 2,970.58 A Mid 19th century Chinese Market Swiss Silver pocket watch. Shop with confidence. Something went wrong. Check out our 22 karat gold plate made in us warranted selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Original Price from 63.81 (50% off), Sale Price $36.00 Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. (10% off), Sale Price 377.82 Can you post a picture of the back stamps too. $495.00. They are at least 62 years old.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). If this piece had a manufacturers mark it would add value to it. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Original Price 39.33 Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. All Filters; . this is what i found on replacmentchina.com Item#: 98577 --- Manufacturer Status: Discontinued Pattern: STT28 by STETSON [STTSTT28] Price + Shipping: lowest first; Price + Shipping: highest first; Lowest Price; Highest Price; Distance: nearest first; Gallery View; Customize; 165 results for warranted 22 karat gold. Hello, I have recently stumbled upon a set of six 22 karat gold china bowls. 22 karat gold plate for sale | eBay Skip to main content Shop by category Shop by category Enter your search keyword View cart for details. Original Price $25.00 Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Original Price $69.81 I have had this with similar egyptian themed pieces. Vintage Crest O Gold Sabin's Warranted 22 KT Porcelain China 34 Piece Set $495.00 $95.00 shipping or Best Offer CREST-O-GOLD SABIN Soup /Salads 8" Courting Couple Warranted 22k Gold $9.99 $9.99 shipping Sabin Crest-O-Gold Warranted 22K Decorative Collectible Vintage Plate Kalamazoo $30.00 $17.40 shipping Warranted 22 Karat Gold Plates - Bread & Butter Plates - Vintage Butter Plates CoralTreeCollection (30) $20.00 Vintage Atlas China NY 22 karat gold 12" plate with scene set of 4 JocornerUS (1) $400.00 22 karat gold warranted decorated floral plate AandGAntiques (117) $41.00 FREE shipping swiming nude. My partner has this pattern .. buried in an old garage, I cleaned them up .. tell me what you think please.. What is a set of warranted 22k gold Royal china dishes worth? Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. there are no other markings other than the "Warranted" one. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. by Patti Laundree. pieces. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. I have a royal 22kt gold dinnerware plate is it worth anything? Bottom line it the only value is in their collectability and that is not much. Original Price 40.00 Price: US $32.97. Warranted 22K Gold Delmar Lace Small Fruit Bowl 5.5" Diameter, W.S. i have a similar looking plate and its worth at least 1000 dollars, if you want to see it ask. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. 10 years ago. I have same! The Growing Spine Management of Spinal Disorders in Young Children Third Edition. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. What is a set of warranted 22k gold Royal china dishes worth? Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! I have a set of warranted 22k gold Royal china dishes. Sale Price 28.46 worth? Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.